Private Pleasures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers

"I can if you can," he told his daughter. "I've never had any intention of hiding what I enjoy doing from you," he explained, "as you've obviously just seen."

"And neither will I," Brandy informed him. "So now that that's all settled, we can both look forward to the party this weekend."

"How's James and Andy with all this?" Mark asked curiously.

"Well, after I'd sort of explained things, James seemed to accept it. It was either that or move out I guess. I told him I'm not ready for any deep-committed relationship, and that I had every intention of exploring a few options, as he could as well of course, especially living here. Once he thought about it, he agreed."

"Good, the last thing I want to have to deal with here is any petty jealousy or drama," Mark stated seriously. "That's why I chose the people I did to come and live here, you and your friends were the concerned exception to that, so I'm glad to hear that you've all come to some sort of an understanding."

"As we have," Brandy added.

"Yes...as we have," her father agreed.

#

On Friday, Mark had begun making his final preparations for the party. He'd sent out formal reminders to everyone living in the complex for Saturday, letting them know it would be a catered affair, held in his specially designed club-house, though no one as yet even knew about the underground portion of the club's lay out which he'd specially designed for just such a party. He also told each of them to make sure they left whatever inhibitions they might have at the door, to have fun, and actually get to know one another intimately, and expected them to do just that. Satisfied with his preparations, Mark headed upstairs to his control room for a last late-night look see at his tenants before turning in. And because it was late, he didn't really expect to see much going on anyway, nor was he all that enthusiastically aroused with all that he'd been doing and involved in himself recently, but he still caught a thrill, no matter how small it might be, just peeking in on everyone from time to time, so Mark settled into his chair for what he thought would be a brief look-see before turning in.

As expected, most everyone had already gone to bed, with the exception of Bob who hardly ever seemed to sleep anyway who was merely watching an old movie. He'd even hesitated when accessing the cameras to his daughter's place, but then went ahead and did so, finding both James as well as Andy sound asleep in their rooms. Curious more than anything else as he'd not accounted for his daughter, he did a quick search for her, finding her moment's later sitting in the living room watching a movie. He was again surprised, she had obviously 'borrowed' an X-rated movie from his collection and sat watching it. Even more interesting was the fact that she was watching one that was primarily all women, three of which were now involved together on screen, one woman being fucked behind from another who was wearing a strap-on dildo, while she in turn was hungrily feeding on the cunt of the third. Changing the angle of the camera, Mark quickly discovered that his daughter sat on the couch entirely nude, her shapely young breasts in hand as she sat there playing with them, caressing herself, and periodically reaching down between her legs which is when Mark saw the dark green cucumber comfortably resting between them.

Mark knew he probably shouldn't be watching this, but he couldn't help himself. And yes, maybe she was his very own daughter, but at the moment she was an aroused, horny young woman who was enjoying herself, using a cucumber to do so with, all the while watching a trio of lesbians exploring one another.

He felt his prick lurch in aroused interest, and though he hadn't been all that excited or even interested earlier, he certainly was now. Brandy began to methodically shove the green toy she was using in and out of herself with every thrust of the dildo on screen in use by the women as their tempo of erotic coupling increased. Their obvious moans and groans of delight seemed to heighten the need and want of his daughter as she now rapidly patted, and finger-rubbed her exposed clit, spreading apart her pussy-lips with her fingers, shoving the cucumber deeply inside of herself, attempting to hold it there by the mere clenching of her cunt-muscles together. Mark watched as the thick vegetable would slowly start to ease it's way out of her slick moist passage, where Brandy would then quit flicking her clit, shoving it back in as deeply as she could, repeating the process all over again, alternating on occasion by giving her lovely pink little nipples a hard rolling pinch with her fingers.

Mark didn't even realize for a moment that he had taken his cock out and was stroking it, so absorbed had he been in watching his daughter getting herself off. The site of her, watching her was indeed wickedly sinful, but he found himself enjoying it immensely as evident by the near constant flow of his excited precum, which he lavished in abundance about his hard stiff prick.

When he glanced casually back towards the TV, expecting to see the movie still playing, he was caught off guard by what he saw however. There on the TV, he was, sitting there jerking himself off, watching his daughter as she sat, now watching him. He glanced up, locating the web-cam she was using, and had obviously turned on and been aware of for quite some time without his realizing it. He then saw her smile directly towards him, even offering a small wave before shoving the green monstrous prick she was using in and out of her wide-open split suggestively, even lewdly as he continued to watch, now mesmerized and surprised all rolled into one. Already close, and now even more aroused, and surprised at his decadent arousal, Mark continued to pleasure himself, watching his own self as well as his daughter as she continued watching him, watching her as they both neared their respective orgasms. By her sudden whimpering cry of release, Mark felt his as well, his semen suddenly spilling from the head of his prick, his hand pumping out one pleasured explosion after another, and another as his daughter too, fucked herself into glorious oblivion.

For several long moments afterwards, they both sat simply looking at one another, regaining their composure before Brandy finally stood, blowing her father a kiss, and then walking naked back towards her bedroom, leaving the last image of her father still sitting in his chair, cock in hand, watching her go.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers