Private Property: No Trespassing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
McKenna
McKenna
230 Followers

Emma felt drugged. She felt desire and good, plain, old-fashioned lust driving her on. This man, this incredibly handsome, beautiful man was making love to her! She could hardly believe it. His touch was experienced, but gentle. His reactions both excited and pleased her —especially the low groans of approval he made deep in his throat. He was making one now, even as his tongue lapped the underside of her breast. Emma's chest rose in reaction, pushing her breast forward, urging him to take the nipple into his warm mouth. He denied her the pleasure for now, and continued his tickling assault with his tongue. Emma threaded her fingers through his damp hair and held his head to her breast, silently beseeching him to end her torment and suckle the nipple that ached for his lips and tongue.

Her physical reactions held a note of innocence that pleased James more than he could express. Usually his lovers were the experienced type, the kind that fucked for the pure pleasure of fucking; but this woman, he sensed, gave of her self for the pure pleasure of giving. He could see it in the way she offered her body to him, how she opened up beneath his hands and mouth and gave willingly without thought or inhibition. It was a generosity with which he was unfamiliar, but it excited him nonetheless. He positioned his mouth over her puckered nipple at the same time he slid his hand over the rounded curve of her tummy. He stopped when he reached the fastener of her shorts, but quickly tugged them loose enough he could continue his exploration. He felt her close her thighs and tighten imperceptibly at the invasion of his fingers, but sensed it was a natural reaction, one which he knew how to handle. He let his fingers trail through the curls at the apex of her thighs and felt her quiver beneath his touch. At just the right moment he took her nipple into his mouth and suckled hard while his finger slid into the silken folds of her sex.

Emma bucked her hips up as her thighs fell apart. She barely acknowledged she had just given him access to all of her most intimate places. It felt too good to stop now; she didn't want to think, she just wanted to feel. This man knew how to expertly finger her clit, driving her to the brink of orgasm with each skillful flicker of fingers and each expert delve between her velvety lips. When he lifted his mouth from her right nipple, she whimpered impatiently and guided his face to the left. He obliged her quickly, all the while tugging her shorts down over her hips and thighs.

James had to break contact with this woman's incredible breasts but only to ease her shorts down so he had better access to her sweetly scented pussy. He could smell her excitement in the air, and the scent drove him wild. She was aroused, incredibly so, and he wasn't even halfway finished with her yet. He suckled her nipple deeply as he pulled his head away, drawing it with him in his lips until her breast stretched out in front of her. He released it with a satisfied smile and watched as her breast bounced back into place. He then let his eyes wander over her body and was immensely pleased by what he saw. He was too wound up to linger long, beautiful though her body was, so instead he lowered his lips to her abdomen and began kissing a trail down her body.

She quivered beneath his lips as James hovered above the plump mound of her sex. He waited patiently, fanning his breath over her sensitized flesh until she rewarded him by arching her hips up and mewling softly in the back of her throat. That was all the invitation James needed. With one hand on either thigh he lifted her to his hungry mouth. She resisted slightly when he tucked her knees up on his shoulders, but as soon as his tongue flicked out to tease her clit, she opened to him like a flower opening to rain. James suckled and prodded her until her hips arched upwards so far he thought she'd snap in two. And then he drew back, blew softly on her dampened skin and followed with long licks between her soft lips. His cock was throbbing now. He ached to drive himself into her. He wanted to bury his cock to the hilt in her slick, wet pussy. He wanted to bounce off of her luscious ass until she screamed out her release. He wanted to make sweet love to this woman until they both collapsed in sated exhaustion.

Emma felt vulnerable and exposed with her knees upon his expansive shoulders, but when his tongue flickered out and touched her skin, she gave herself up to his skillful ministrations. He teased her clit until she was on the brink of orgasm, but then denied her the pleasure as he backed off, letting the pressure build within her. Again and again he assaulted her with his tongue, licking along her slit, blowing cool air across her skin, suckling her clit until she arched her hips into his mouth like a mad woman. It was when he fastened his mouth to her mound that Emma exploded. Her sweet moans of pleasure echoed in the forest around them as she rode the wave of ecstasy he'd brought to her.

When she finally opened her eyes and chanced a glance at her trespassing lover, her heart turned over in her chest. He was smiling at her, a precious, open-hearted smile that stole her breath away. He was gorgeous without the smile, but with the smile he was beyond beautiful. Emma was shocked to silence as she watched him lower her thighs to the ground and move up over her body.

She had that feeling once again that she was being hunted. It was in the graceful way he moved without hesitation. She bit her lip when his fingers pulled at the hem of her t-shirt that lay above her exposed breasts. She lifted her shoulders as he tugged her clothing up over her head. She now lay completely exposed. She watched as his eyes drank in the sight of her and fought the urge to cover herself. Instead, she took a moment to study his body as he was studying hers. Her eyes were immediately drawn to his cock, his humongous cock. She wanted to reach out and touch it, to ascertain for herself that it was as real as it looked.

"Do it," he murmured softly.

Emma glanced up at him in surprise. Could he read her thoughts? In answer he took her small hand in his and guided it to his aching shaft. When her fingers wrapped around it, he sucked in a gasp and closed his eyes. Emma returned her gaze to the prize she held in her hand and watched, mesmerized, as a small droplet of fluid rose to the top of its mushroom head. She stroked experimentally with her palm and was rewarded by yet another drop. Before she could do it for a third time, the man growled fiercely and moved quickly between her thighs.

His lips took hers in a hungry kiss as his tongue plundered the depths of her mouth. His hands slid up and down her body as he positioned himself at the entrance to her womb. This was no gentle lovemaking anymore, this was feral copulation. This was fucking because the need to fuck was so strong it wouldn't be denied. With an animalistic groan he tore his lips from hers only to bite and kiss her neck and shoulder before lathing her nipples once again with his tongue. Then he slid his hands down her generous hips and tugged her up, his cock slipping the barest inch within her puffy pussy lips.

He paused to look at her face, to ascertain she wanted this. In answer she bucked her hips, trying to coax more of him inside of her. It was precisely the right thing to do, and with a fierce and possessive growl he plunged his cock to the balls in her pussy.

Mine, his mind professed again. She was his now, and he wouldn't stop until he'd branded her with his hot, scorching seed. He realized belatedly that she was quite tight, perhaps not virginal tight, but tight enough he nearly spilled himself with just that one thrust. He clenched his jaw in concentration as he struggled for control.

As Emma felt him enter, she cried out and closed her eyes as a mixture of pain and pleasure assaulted her. He was large, so very large, and it had been quite some time since she'd indulged in such carnal activity. She was naturally very tight, but even more so since her self-enforced seclusion on the mountain. He filled her completely and then some, but it wasn't enough; he held too still, and in her impatience and arousal she arched her hips against him, encouraging him with her body to move within her.

James sucked air through his teeth at her movements. She would drive him to the edge if she continued, so he tightened his grip on her hips and forced her to go at his pace. He withdrew from her sheath and watched while his cock emerged from her pussy glistening with her juices. With a moan he buried himself again within her tightness, then lowered his head to capture her nipples in his mouth once again. He forced himself to thrust and withdraw at a steady pace, not yet ready to give in to the ache in his groin to release himself within her. She whimpered as he tugged on her nipple and continued at his leisure.

She would have none of it, though. She wanted to feel him driving into her fast and hard. She wanted to feel his testicles bouncing off her flesh as his cock pounded her to yet another mind-blowing orgasm, so she did the only thing she could think of: She clamped her pussy muscles tightly around his cock.

He groaned and nipped her shoulder before claiming her lips with his own. It was too much. The little minx pushed him too far, and now he'd have his release. He placed his hands on either side of her head and raised himself up until the only part of his body that touched her was his incredibly long, incredibly thick cock. He then drove into her with more force than he'd yet allowed himself. He drove into her so hard he felt her slide along the earth until her shoulders met his wrists and prevented her from sliding any further. He smiled down at her then, a smile of self-satisfaction and hunger, and then he started fucking her with force.

Emma moaned and arched her back even as she felt the sting of the earth beneath her. This man exuded raw, animalistic power and she soaked it up like a sponge. She openly accepted his thrusts inside her while she climbed the heights of physical release. She sensed he was near, too, as his cock seemed to swell even thicker until she feared he would stretch her beyond that which she could endure.

And then she felt it, the surge of fluid into her pussy and beyond, filling her womb with pulse after pulse of his seed. His cry of release echoed off the cliff and water and reverberated through her soul; it was the cry of a satiated man no longer pursued by whatever hounds of hell pursued him. She joined him in release scant seconds after he did, tumbling into ecstasy as her voice joined his in primitive, mating melody.

James collapsed upon her, his cock still buried within her tight little pussy, still leaking fluid from his earth-shattering explosion. Satiated, Emma smiled and drew her hands down his back, marveling at the strength and power this man exuded, holding him with tenderness that spoke more eloquently than any words she could utter. As for James, he'd found more than physical release, and he knew it; in her small, luscious body he'd found his soul, and he had a feeling he'd be trespassing there often.

McKenna
McKenna
230 Followers
12