Private Scene

Story Info
She had promised me something "special".
2k words
3.53
12.5k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaishaku
Kaishaku
61 Followers

The drive had been uneventful but by the time I pulled into the hotel parking lot and parked my palms were sweaty and my hands were shaking. I paused, looking at myself in the mirror, not so much to fix my appearance, but more to look myself in the eyes. Did I really want to do this?

Of course I did, hell it had been nearly a year since I had met her online and during that time we had done just about everything a man and a woman nearly fifteen hundred miles apart could do. It was hard to believe we were now in the same city, hell in the same block of the city together. In just a few moments we would be in the same room together.

But, yes there always is that annoying but, we had obviously never met before and while I was larger and most likely considerably stronger than her, I was going to put myself in a compromised position. I kept telling myself that she was experienced, certainly experienced enough to keep things safe and sane within our private scene. Friends warned me to set up a safe call, but I felt that after all this time I could trust her.

Still staring at myself in the mirror I let myself wonder what she might have in her plans today. She had promised something "special" but that was all she would tell me of her plans beyond where and when she would meet me. The tingling in my crotch reminded me that I didn't want to be late for our first meeting, well for any meeting in fact.

I climbed out of my car, locked the door and headed for the entrance. She told me she would be in room 611, so without making any type of eye contact with anyone I headed directly to the elevator and when it opened I stepped inside. I could feel myself trembling as I pressed the button for the sixth floor.

"You got this," I whispered to myself to help calm my nerves. The elevator door closed and I rode up to the sixth floor. When the door opened I stepped into the empty hallway, spotted the numbers and arrows on the wall and headed toward her room. Butterflies danced in my stomach and I could feel my cock begin to harden in anticipation.

All kinds of thoughts stirred in my head, "What if she didn't look like the picture she had sent?"

"But you saw her on the webcam," I reminded myself.

"But what if she is really a different person? What if she's not alone? What if she's really a man?"

I stopped, gritted my teeth and took a deep breath. "It will be fine. She is for real and she is there, behind the door waiting for me."

I stepped up to the door and knocked quietly. After waiting for a few moments I figured I didn't knock loud enough and reached back up to knock again. Just before I hit the door it opened and I found myself looking down at a beautiful blond woman wearing the sheerest of gowns and apparently nothing else. Though she was shorter than I expect she looked just like she had in pictures and on the computer screen.

Realizing I was staring, I quickly smiled and said, "Good morning Megan."

She immediately stepped back, opening the door for me but holding one finger to her lips. Without another word I came inside, moving to my left to let her close the door. She pointed to the ground.

I immediately knelt and then looked up attentively at her. Her diminutive size accentuated her breasts which I couldn't help but admire as I looked upwards.

"Look at me," she said.

My eyes fixed on hers.

"Now, when we are in this room you will follow my every instruction."

I nodded.

"Speak up, speak up."

"Yes Ma'am," I replied.

"Ma'am, that is nice. When you respond to me you will always say Ma'am.. When in this room you will call me Mistress."

"Yes Ma'am, Mistress."

She smiled and then said, "Okay, that works too. Now see that chair facing the bed."

"Yes Mistress."

"I want you to put my suitcase on it and then kneel between it and the bed."

"Yes Mistress, may I stand now?"

She stepped back and waved her arm in front of her.

I quickly grabbed her bag, carefully lifted it and then set it on the chair. It was much heavier than I expected, so I shook it to make sure it wouldn't fall. Then I kneeled between the chair and the bed.

"Now place your palms on the carpet in front of you," she paused while I complied. "Now put your face down on your hands."

I did what she asked, wondering what she was going to do. I thought perhaps she might hit me with something but I didn't see a crop or cat anywhere around. In a moment she knelt down behind me and I felt her hand touch my ass. "Spread your legs," she whispered.

When I spread my legs I could feel her wrapping something around my cock and balls. It felt like a soft rope or something, rough textured but not too uncomfortable. It suddenly tightened on me and I could feel a tugging for a few moments. She then stood up and walked over between me and the bed.

"Okay, you can rise up on your knees now," she said.

As I lifted my head I could see her gown on the floor. My cock, which had hardened some while she wrapped the rope about it, quickly came to full erections as my eyes slowly crawled up her body, looking at her tiny feet, her thin calves and knees, muscular thighs with a nicely trimmed tuft of light hair, a slight pooch at her stomach, her delicious looking breasts and dark, hard nipples and finally her face.

She smiled slyly as she sat on the bed and ever so slowly opened her legs. I immediately focused my attention as more and more of her beautiful lips were opened to me. When her legs were finally spread wide open she asked, "Do you like what you see?"

"Yes Mistress."

"What do you see?"

"Your lips Mistress."

"My what?"

"Your lips Mistress."

"That's not what I want to hear. Call it what it is," she said, her eyes intense, her mouth frowning now.

"Your pussy Mistress, I love seeing your pussy."

''There you go. And tell me what do you want to do to my...," she paused, licked her lips and then hissed, "pussy."

"Kiss it."

"What was that?" she said sternly.

"Mistress, I want to kiss it Mistress."

"Is that all you want to do?"

"No Mistress."

"What else do you want to do?"

"I want to eat it Mistress."

"You want to eat me?"

"Yes Mistress."

"I think I might like that. Please eat me, eat me now."

I immediately leaned forward but when I did I felt a tug on my balls as pain shot into my stomach. Glancing behind me I realized what she had done while knelt behind me. The rope that wrapped around my cock and balls was firmly tied to the chair. Tied to the chair weighed down by her very heavy suitcase.

Taking a deep breath I leaned toward her again, feeling my cheek rub against her thigh as I moved closer and closer. The rope pulled tight and another stab of pain shot though me as my mouth remained just inches from her beautiful pussy. Breathing in I smelled her fragrance and immediately leaned harder feeling the intense pain grab me and I closed my eyes.

As I opened them I noticed that either the rope had slipped, the chair had moved or my balls has stretched but I was closer now, perhaps an inch away. I shook my head from side to side and could feel one of her pubic hairs tickle my nose. Gritting my teeth I nudged forward again, ignoring the pain, the pull on my balls, ignoring everything but the delicate folds of her.

My tongue, my tongue, my tongue touched her. Her soft, damp lips parted slightly as my tongue slid over her. I pushed it out further and felt it begin to ease into her, tasting the first hint of her, the tart sensation invigorating me. The pain, again the pain squeezed me as I moved again feeling the chair, yes it moved.

My tongue dove inside her, flooding me with her, letting me taste her very essence. My face began to tingle as my tongue moved in and out of her then circled in her, drawing out her juices, tasting her, feeling her as she began to mover her hips. Now she moved toward me, pressing against me.

I eased my tongue out of her pussy and worked up her slit. Just beneath her tuft of hair I found it, the tiny nub I had watched her touch on webcam. My tongue slipped over it, circled it and then slid up and down its length.

She moaned, "Oh yes, eat me, eat my pussy."

I sucked her clit into my mouth and lightly sucked on it as my tongue rolled over and over on it. She ground herself against me, her pussy now sliding up and down over my face, coating me in her juices. Moving my head I fought to keep her clit somewhere I could reach it with my tongue. Finally, I reached up, slipped two fingers inside her and held her steady while my tongue went back to her clit. Moments later she groaned, raised her hips off the bed and I felt her pussy convulse over my fingers.

She fell back on the bed, closed her legs and rolled out of my reach. I waited, unable to move toward her. It was several minutes before she moved. Sitting up she smiled at me and asked, "Now tell me, was it worth it, worth the pain."

"Yes Mistress," I replied.

"Well, now let's see what we can do for you," she said. "Put your hands on the carpet and keep your face down." She then bent down and by the tugging on my balls I could feel her untie me from the chair. When she finished she returned to the bed, leaving the rope still wrapped around my cock and balls.

"Please stand up," she said.

I stood up, my cock still hard, twitching before her.

She leaned forward and touched her tongue to the clear drop of fluid pooled in the tip. She smiled and then ran her tongue down the length of me. Then suddenly she took my cock in her mouth and began sucking, sucking harder than anyone had ever sucked me. The feeling was intense, after all the pain I felt now such beautiful, intense pleasure.

It took just seconds as I felt it build inside me, my balls still tightly bound swelled , my cock hardened even more. Yes, yes, so good, it felt so good. I arched my back and just as I was about to come PAIN, UNBELIEVABLE PAIN... My balls ached as the pain pierced me through my stomach. Just before the room went black I looked down only to see my cock still serenely in her mouth. But there, in the haze was her hand, no both hands pulling on the rope, the rope tied to my cock, to my balls, both hands were pulling the rope creating such pain.

My hands grasped her shoulders, slid inward and then I squeezed, squeezed as it all went black.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

"Okay sir, please sign on the dotted line there."

The police officer pointed to the paper I had handed him after writing down my story. I signed the paper and handed it back to him.

"What happens now?" I asked.

"You sit here and wait while I take care of this. Then we'll see about your accommodations for the evening."

I watched as the officer left the room and the door closed behind him. It locked with a loud and decided click. Standing up I turned to the mirrored wall and looked at myself. Once again it was not to fix my appearance, it was to look myself in the eyes. "I really don't want to do this," I whispered to myself before returning to the chair and the privacy of the room.

Kaishaku
Kaishaku
61 Followers