Private School Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,869 Followers

"No," Heather said, obviously not getting the point.

"And why not?" Dana asked.

"My mother pulled some strings," Heather said. "She's friends with the District Attorney. She also knows some judges. Probably the bartender was offered some money. I don't know all the details."

Dana was now smiling even wider. "This school operates in much the same way," she told Heather. "Some of the wealthiest families in this country support this school. And a number of them have sent their children here. The Hilton family, the Bush family, the Kennedy family and others that have had incorrigible children sent their daughters here for an education. Strictly speaking the things that happen here are not legal, but nobody ever goes to jail."

"You mean...." Heather began.

"Judges and district attorneys and others who have the power to close this school down do the bidding of wealthy families. Every year the number of wealthy patrons that support this school grows. And all it takes is a phone call from any one of them to shut down an investigation or prosecution."

"I had planned on going to the police after ...." Heather began, trying to explain her plans for revenge against her mother and this school.

"A lot of students have tried that," Dana explained. "It never works. The girl who makes the accusation is always discredited. Nothing ever goes to trial and at some later date the student is punished for going to the authorities."

"Punished?" Heather asked. "How?"

"There are ways," Dana replied. "It's best not to think about it."

"Would they send me back here?" Heather asked.

"Oh no," Dana replied. "For girls that go to the police, they send you someplace much worse."

Schlank
Schlank
2,869 Followers
12