Private School Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,864 Followers

"I'm sorry," Dana said after they broke from the kiss. "That wasn't fair of me to take advantage of you like that, was it?"

Heather was mesmerized by Dana's words at first. Nobody here cared if they were being fair to Heather. They just did things to her. Heather looked into Dana's eyes and suddenly felt an urge to please this woman. It was an alien feeling. Heather had never cared about pleasing anybody but her herself before now.

"I um, actually I liked it," Heather said. "You can kiss me again if you like."

There had been chatter amongst the women in the front row, but it suddenly stopped when Heather told Dana to kiss her. This was obviously unexpected and welcome. Silence fell over the room as everyone watched what would happen next.

Dana's next kiss was much more personal and intimate. This time she slipped her tongue into Heather's mouth. She was timid at first, but when Heather offered no resistance, the tongue became more insistent and more passionate. Heather for her part was confused. She was enjoying this, but was still uncertain as to why. Dana was a female! Since when did Heather feel this sort of attraction to females? And why this one?

"Time's up," a voice said. "Give somebody else a chance!"

Heather barely had time to register the words before she was dragged away and taken to another woman. Heather didn't recognize this one. She was in her early forties and had her hair cut in a short, corporate style. "I won't be nearly so gentle with you, naughty girl," the woman said in short, clipped tones.

Then the woman's hands took possession of Heather's naked body. First she began to pinch Heather's pubic lips. Then she took hold of Heather's nipples and pinched them even harder. Heather let out yelps of pain, but the woman just seemed to smile at that and pinch even harder.

In the second row a teacher with a very attractive hairstyle grabbed Heather's left nipple and pinched it as well. "How's it feel to be the helpless one, Heather?" the woman asked. "How's it feel to be at somebody else's mercy for a change?"

The question seemed to imply that she and Heather had met before. Heather looked at the woman and her face did look familiar. However before Heather could continue much further done that line of thought, things got worse for her naked body.

The woman began to slap Heather's breasts with her right hand. Heather cried out in pain from the very first smack and her cries just got louder and louder. "Could somebody gag her, please?" the woman with the punishing hand asked. "With all that racket I can barely hear myself think."

Somebody forced a gag into Heather's mouth and buckled it behind her head. "That's better," the woman said and resumed slapping Heather's firm, naked breasts. Heather tried to back up, but the guards forced her to remain in place. The hard punishing slaps continued and Heather tried to scream through the gag, but all that came out was a muffled "Nnngghh" sound.

Heather's nervous system was on sensory overload. The ropes cutting into her crotch and the dildo forced deep into her anus was bad enough, but now these sharp, punishing slaps to her breasts combined with the other pain her young body was enduring and she tried to scream that she couldn't take it.

She was still trying to scream when she passed out.

*****

When Heather regain consciousness it took her a while to realize where she was. First she noticed the white sheets and the white ceiling. Next she noticed the angry red marks on her wrists where the ropes had bit into her soft skin.

Finally she pulled back the sheets to see the red marks on her waist and crotch where the cruel ropes that bisected her pubic lips had bit into her skin.

"The marks will fade after a day or so," a familiar British voice informed her.

Heather looked around and noticed Dana sitting in a chair nearby. Taking in the room, Heather noticed several other beds and correctly assumed this was some sort of school medical facility.

Heather began to rub the soreness between her thighs. Her pubic lips were swollen and this time it had nothing to do with lust. She was well and truly in pain.

"Don't do that," Dana said. "That looks too much like masturbation, and students are forbidden to masturbate."

"But it hurts," Heather protested.

Dana nodded in understanding and called out, "Doctor Estrich, our patient is awake."

"Our patient?" came the voice of the doctor from the next room. "Since when do you have a medical degree?"

"I just meant.." Dana began, but when Doctor Estrich came into the room, she waved her off, "I know what you meant. I just don't like sharing credit. My medical wing, my medical degree, my patients."

Doctor Estrich sat down on the bed and shined a light into Heather's eyes. "How do you feel, Heather?" she asked.

"I'm in pain," Heather replied. "My breasts are sore. My ass is sore. My anus and my .... My pubic area,"

"Can you walk?" the doctor asked.

"I- I think so," Heather replied.

"Try to walk for me," the doctor ordered.

Heather swung her feet out of bed and planted them on the floor. She took a few tentative steps and found that she walked funny due to how sore her anus and pubic lips were, but she could still move at a respectable pace.

"She's fine," Doctor Estrich said. "We'll cancel the rest of her punishments for today and start again tomorrow."

"Could she have something to dull the pain?" Dana asked.

"She's being punished, Dana!" the doctor snapped. "You don't give pain killers to somebody that's being punished. She's supposed to be in pain!"

"I'm not asking for a vicodin," Dana protested. "But perhaps something to make the swelling go down?"

The doctor seemed to consider this for a few moments and finally relented. "I suppose an anti-inflammatory cream wouldn't be out of the question," she said.

The doctor left the room and returned minutes later with a small jar of white cream. "Get back into bed," the doctor ordered.

Heather slipped back into the bed and looked up at Doctor Estrich. Even though she was implying some sort of assistance for Heather, she still made the teenager nervous.

"Spread your legs," the doctor ordered. Heather complied, and then the doctor said, "more than that."

Heather spread her legs as far apart as she could, feeling vulnerable and exposed. She hoped that she wasn't being tricked, and looked over at Dana, hoping that the British woman would protect her.

Dana said nothing as the doctor smeared a gob of the white cream on her fingers and then began to rub it into Heather's pubic lips. Doctor Estrich was gentle, but Heather's pubic lips were red and tender from the rope that had been tightly biting into her skin.

"Oooh," Heather exclaimed as the doctor's touch slid over the most sensitive areas. "Yes, it hurts," the doctor confirmed, "but I'm actually doing you a favor. This will help your skin heal quicker."

The doctor paid no attention to the skin on Heather's wrists, waist or arms with red marks from her earlier rope bondage. She mainly just concentrated on her pubic lips and her anus.

"I'm going to issue an order to have you report to me after every punishment," the doctor informed Heather. "You're skin is just too soft to take very much. Somebody has to look after it."

She talked about protecting Heather's skin, but she seemed especially interested in just the small patch between Heather's legs. After spending an inordinate amount of time on Heather's pubic lips, she then began to rub cream into Heather's clit. The doctor's ministrations had Heather aroused and breathing hard. In some ways it was medically beneficial. The endorphins Heather's body produced numbed the pain of her spanking, robe bondage and anal rape, however she was extremely embarrassed.

"Aren't you going to thank me?" the doctor asked as she gently held Heather's swollen clit between her thumb and forefinger. Heather swallowed and inhaled deeply before responding.

"Thank?"

"I don't do this for just every student," the doctor said. "I'm offering to look after your delicate skin. Most students just have to grit their teeth and deal with the pain. If you're not grateful, that's bordering on disrespect."

Heather vaguely remembered that being disrespectful was grounds for punishment. "I'm grateful," Heather said, her voice mixed with heavy amounts of both fear and lust. "Thank you, doctor."

"That's all right then," the doctor replied. "I'll see you here after your next punishment." The doctor then took her hand away and left Heather with a horrible need. Her clit was red and swollen and Heather desperately wanted to stick her hand between her legs to finish was Doctor Estrich started. However she knew that the punishment for masturbation would be very painful. She whimpered at the thought that her sexual need would have to go unfulfilled.

"We're done here," Doctor Estrich said, as she stood up. "Dana, could you take Heather to her first class, or should I get one of the guards to do it?"

When Doctor Estrich talked about going to class, it sounded almost as bad as going to the guillotine. It was all in the voice, and the doctor had a voice that could make "good morning" sound like a threat.

"I'll take her," Dana said. "Which class is she scheduled to be in at this time?"

"Take her to Miss Wells," the doctor said. "Her morning class just started, and it's a good place to start. Nothing too challenging, eh?"

"I'll see to it," Dana said. Then she took Heather's hand and told her to get up out of the hospital bed.

Schlank
Schlank
2,864 Followers
12