Private School Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,912 Followers

And before Tracy led Heather back to the car, Megumi stopped them both and said, "Oh, just one last thing."

Megumi gripped Heather's face in a tight, possessive grip and kissed Heather on the mouth. Megumi's lips pressed against Heather's and Heather felt Megumi's tongue gently glide into her mouth, slide over top of Heather's own tongue and caused Heather to moan into Megumi's mouth as the kiss went on and on and Heather felt a magical sort of shivery feeling originate in her tongue and spread all the way to her loins.

The extended kiss ended as Megumi backed away, looking Heather in the eyes. "Think about me when you're masturbating tonight," she said.

Heather was totally dumbfounded by the words, but she was in the submissive role now, so she was just basically agreeing with everything that Megumi said.

"Okay," replied Heather.

"No! You have to say it," admonished Megumi. "Say that you'll think about me while you're masturbating tonight!"

"I'm sorry Megumi," Heather said, sounding contrite. "I'll think about you while I'm masturbating tonight." Heather was especially embarrassed to say this when she realized that half a dozen students were standing close enough to hear her words.

And after she said the words, she realized it was true. She really would be thinking of Megumi while she masturbated tonight.

"Damn right you will," declared Megumi and Tracy grabbed Heather by the arm and marched her to the car. Heather's pussy was aching for some attention and she couldn't wait for the opportunity to lie naked in bed so that she could finger herself roughly to orgasm, however it was a long drive back to Edina. She was going to have to wait until Tracy got her home. Also, Tracy would probably want to search her room for contraband before Heather could do anything. It would be hours and hours before she had any sexual relief.

When Tracy and Heather got to the car, Tracy held onto the scrap of paper Heather had been holding and Heather began to get dressed.

After seven years of being naked, Heather found that it felt weird to wear clothes, but she attempted to adjust.

"This other girl; the one who gave you her phone number; do you think that she'd enjoy watching you get punished and humiliated?" Tracy asked.

"I'm not sure," Heather said nervously. She had rather hoped to keep Michelle Moore as a friend. She wasn't at all certain about turning Michelle into an audience member that added to her humiliation.

"We should call her and ask," Tracy declared.

Heather submissively acquiesced to Tracy's judgment and agreed to call Michelle later and inquire if she'd be interested in that sort of thing. It would be a humiliating phone call, but Heather's panties (which she had only put on just a few seconds ago) were already becoming damp at the thought of Michelle watching her submissively bent over Tracy's lap, her naked ass becoming redder and redder as Tracy's hand left angry handprints all over Heather's buttocks.

"I'll hold onto this phone number," Tracy declared. "I'll tell you when you should call her. I want to be there to monitor the conversation."

Well, that just made her domination complete. Heather was now totally under the control of her former enemy and both of them seemed to be quite satisfied with the arrangement. Tracy was now to be the dominant one and Heather was to be the submissive one. Tracy would set down rules that were strict and Heather would follow those rules or be punished.

And as they began the long drive back home, Heather asked, "Tracy, could we stop at a bookstore on the way home?"

Tracy was surprised by the request. Heather had never been much of a reader before. She had gotten a C minus in English literature and there wasn't a single book in her room.

"What? Did you want to buy some erotic BDSM novels?" Tracy asked.

"Actually, I want to get some books by Jim Butcher," Heather responded. "Somebody was telling me about the stuff that happens to the characters in his books. I just wanna sort of see what their lives are like."

Schlank
Schlank
2,912 Followers