Private Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like this?" She asked. Will nodded. "So, I just impale myself on you?" she smirked, trying not to laugh.

"Exactly. Your pace." He replied.

Rachel slowly lowered herself onto his cock. She hadn't used the vibrators she'd bought yet, so, she hadn't ever had anything as large as a penis inside her. She inhaled sharply with pain and stopped but she didn't lift herself off.

"Good girl, you're doing well." Will said, reaching up and taking one of her breasts in his hand and playing with it. Rachel nodded, smiling, and continue to lower herself, inch by inch. She stopped now and then to give herself time to adjust. It hurt and wasn't surpremely comfortable but she didn't want to stop. Finally, she had him completely inside her and she felt completely stuffed. He groaned with pleasure and she smiled. Rachel reached down with her hand and started to stroke her clit, rather slowly. Normally she'd do it harder and faster but didn't want to openly masturbate in front of Will too much. Trying to remember all the porn she'd even seen, Rachel lifted herself up slowly but didn't come off him and then lowered herself. As she continued to move and play with herself, she began to find it easier. Her body was adjusting so that after a minute or two longer she was able to fuck him rather comfortably, moving at quite a decent speed. She was panting slightly, moaning now and then, as was Will.

Rachel grinned and whipped her hair back out of her face as it kept falling down since she was now leaning forward, her torso almost parallel to Will's body.

"Oh, that's great." He said, groaning with pleasure. Starting to enjoy herself, despite it being her first time and still slightly hurting, Rachel moved herself up and down his cock faster than before. She tried to use her internal muscles as well, relaxing and contracting them, as she moved. She felt Will start to move his pelvis, to meet her thrusts with his own. It drove him even deeper inside her. By now, she was rubbing her clit rather hard and fast and moaning as a result. Will's hands were on her breasts, squeezing them and playing with her nipples.

Rachel felt close to orgasm as she fucked Will harder and faster.

"I'm close to cumming." she admitted, breathing heavily.

"Same." Will replied, groaning as he closed his eyes momentarily.

"I am," Rachel moaned, "so going to beat you." she said, grinning to herself at turning fucking into a race. She rubbed her clit without stopping as she continued to impale herself on Will and then she felt herself cumming. She arched her back and sat upright on his cock as she came, her muscles clamping around Will's cock sporadically.

That was enough to push Will to the edge and she heard him groan loudly as he also came, luckily the condom protected her. She stayed on him for about a minute, panting, looking down at him. Then she broke eye contact and lifted herself off of him, standing up. Will quickly stood as well, removing the condom from himself. Once it was disposed of he turned and looked at Rachel.

"Thank you." he said.

"No, thank you." Rachel replied, grinning. "Can I dress, by the way?" She asked, picking up her knickers off the floor. Will nodded and she started to dress without even trying to cover herself.

They didn't talk as they both started to return to decency. Once dressed, Will unlocked the doors.

"You're free to go now." He smiled. Rachel smiled back. "Thanks." She said. She picked up the DVDs and dildo from the floor, handing them to him.

"No, you keep them. You earned them." he said, holding his hands up.

"I don't want them, trust me. I was kind of hoping for this to happen. In a way, I guess, you can say I expected to get caught." Rachel admitted.

"Oh, is that true?" Will asked, jokingly.

Rachel nodded.

"Yeah, I came here hoping you'd fuck me today." she said, kissing his cheek unexpectedly and rapidly exiting the shop, an hour after closing time.

Will touched his cheek where she'd kissed him, chuckled, shook his head and started to prepare the shop to close it.

She'd made his week once again.

12