Private Show

Story Info
Sexy outfit leads to erotic dance.
1.2k words
3.71
19.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cleaning my closet is such a tiring task. I have to take out each individual piece of clothing and make sure it fits, and if it doesn't, then I usually force it to. I wonder what's in the back...Oh, my god. All my old clothes from my gothic phase! Hah! These are hilarious. Who wears this shit in public? Wow, a fishnet shirt. Hm, that could be interesting. I wonder if that would turn on my man...

Later that evening I was in our tiny room dedicated to the sole purpose of pleasure. I even fought enough to have a stripper pole put in for 'exercise.' Needless to say, we both get much exercise in this room. A big comfy chair with no handles, perfect for straddling, and lights that have all sorts of dimming, this is definitely my favorite room. The curtains are dark red and there's a stony fireplace, giving off a sort of medieval look. This is just the perfect scene for my outfit tonight. I had been horny all day. Half of it I was naked, waiting to try on old clothes that were too tight, which caused my nipples to harden and pussy to get wet. I restrained myself, however, so I could show off my old clothing tonight.

I heard my man open the front door. He must have found my note quickly because he usually announces his presence. I left it on the table right in the entryway.

Cum inside the Private Room for a personal dance by yours truly. Clothing Optional.

It seemed he was too excited to do anything but rush into the room, because all his clothing was still in tact.

There I was, in my highest stripper heels, tiniest black string thong, and fishnet shirt with nothing underneath. My long hair caressed my skin down to my lower back and I stood at the pole with my arms raised, looking like a gift to be devoured. At the sight of my boyfriend, my pussy clenched. The tight thong hugged my ass and was tight enough that I could literally feel myself throb at the sight of him.

All I wanted was his mouth on me, everywhere. Mm, just imagining the pleasure of such a persistent tongue, fucking the inside of my pussy, causing me to writhe and dig my nails into his tight muscles made me even hornier.

"Sit," I commanded him. "Damn baby, I really am in for show."

Walking around the pole, I hooked it with my knee and arched my back, flipping my hair and squeezing my tits. I grinded up and down the pole for a while, loving the sight of his jaw dropping at my new skills. Seeing his cock through his jeans was enough. I couldn't handle the pressure in my pussy anymore.

In my skintight fishnet shirt, my hard nipples were exposed through the holes in the fabric. They beckoned to his mouth, needing his lips wrapped around the throbbing buds. Walking over to him in the chair, I straddled his waist. I ground on his covered hardness wanting escape from his too tight jeans. Arching my back, my chest level with his mouth, I could see his eyes begging for more. He grabbed my back and pulled my tits to his face, tongue out to lick my nipples. Even though I wanted to feel his hot mouth on nipples, pushing them further into his mouth to suck harder, I was not done yet.

Turning around, I straightened my legs and bent over as slowly as I could muster, touching the ground and slightly glancing back to give him my sexiest grin.

"Oh yes," he encouraged me, nodding for me to continue.

I bounced my ass and came up swinging my hips and landing in his lap gently, careful not to land too hard. My ass on his dick, I swiveled my hips and whipped my hair while he got an up-close view of my bent over ass, humping his crotch and getting my panties wetter with every movement.

I needed him inside me. I was already close from grinding on him, and I knew I wanted to be riding him long and hard before my first of several orgasms. Suddenly having the urge of his cock filling me, I carefully unzipped his jeans and whipped out his thick cock. Moaning at the thought of it inside me, I hurriedly stood up and hooked my thumbs around the tiny string and shimmied my panties down while sensually moving my hips, giving one last show.

He started to stroke his cock, but there was no way I would let him finish without getting a taste of that heaven. Using my fingers, I circled my clit while getting on my knees. Torturing him with every move of my full lips, I lapped at his shaft, feeling him tense with every lick. Taking him as far as I could in my mouth, I moaned at the slick feeling of the wet hardness between my lips. Sucking hard, I continued to play with myself until I was about to cum. Finally, I released him and straddled his hips. I held his cock steady and rubbed the head on my lips, just making me even wetter, nearly dripping onto him. As he was about to grab my hips and plunge inside me, I slid down hard and fast, taking all of him inside me with a loud moan.

"Mm fuck."

Groaning with satisfaction, he slapped my ass and began to thrust up to bounce me up and down his cock. Within seconds my pussy was tightening around him and I came with an intense scream. Still shuddering, I wanted more. I looked at him and he grabbed my hair and brought his mouth to mine. Punishing my early orgasm with an intense kiss, I began pumping up and down, jiggling my ass and getting a deeper penetration. Not releasing my hair, he squeezed my cheeks and thrusted harder each time.

Reaching my head down, I licked and sucked on his nipples, gripping his shoulders hard and using them as leverage for my riding. Sensing he was not going to last for a few more of my orgasms, I rode harder, concentrating on his cock inside me and my tits bouncing up and down. Wanting him to taste my nipples again, I grabbed his head and brought them to my almost painfully hard peaks, pushing them in his mouth. With one hard suck, I was coming again—this time longer and with his growl of encouragement while licking my tits. Leaning onto his chest, I caught my breath and stood up.

When his dick easily slipped out of my warm pussy, he gasped and again I got on my knees to finish him off. I latched onto his pulsing cock and sucked fast. He grabbed my hair and pushed my head down farther so I could deep throat. I wanted him to shoot his cum all the way down my throat, but I know what he likes. Using both my mouth and hand, I jerked his cock hard. He stood up and I felt his whole body tense up. Pushing my hair out of the way, I kept jacking him off until he came all over my face, neck, and tits. After his long orgasm, I rubbed the cum around my nipples and tasted it. He smiled with pleasure at my obvious likeness for his cum.

"Well, you'll definitely be doing more than one show a night."