Private Theater Ch. 02

Story Info
Tantalizing exhibitionism.
2k words
3.5
18.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Icarus2
Icarus2
1 Followers

She would sunbathe on her porch next to mine. We lived in the same apartment complex and I would fantasize about the graceful nape of her neck. The sweat collecting on her belly often winked provocatively at me as she sizzled in the sun so nearby. I wondered what it might be like to sweep her to me with manly confidence, yet every time I thought about approaching her I would turn to stone--a bumbling golem of raging emotions. Periodically I would summon enough courage to nod a shy hello, but oftentimes she was with friends or a guy laughing at something. I was struck by how at ease she was with everyone. It was not as if she was dismissive towards me, but I always seemed to turn invisible around her.

Walking past her unit I would sometimes glimpse her through a half shuttered window, dancing wildly to some beat. I would pause and then reluctantly tear myself away out of some sense of Victorian guilt. One day I slowed to admire her lithe form backlit by the light and her dress curling about her legs. Just as I moved to walk past she turned and caught my eye. I felt the heat rise in my face and I quickly continued on, but out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw a small smile. Confused, excited, and ashamed I hurried back to my unit and collapsed on the couch. I could not fumble my cock out of my pants fast enough as I masturbated to quick orgasm sending semen spraying all over my shirt and cascading down my hand—the image of her searing into my fantasy.

The next day she was dancing again as I slowed in front of her window. This time she was wearing a long dress that was slit up the side. I saw a toned thigh and as she spun I stood transfixed. Her blonde hair wrapped her face, veiling it, but then revealing a broad smile as she sinuously writhed in front of me. She had a short shift on that hinted at perky breasts unfettered by the constraints of a bra, as well as a tattoo that wound around her navel and down her thigh. Her hips swayed invitingly as I looked for underwear beneath. I didn't see any and I thought I saw a flash of gold as she languidly slid her hands down her thighs almost to her Delta of Venus. My breath got shorter as I choked with excitement, the blood surging in my cock. She, too, looked a little flushed and her gaze became unfocussed as she caressed herself. Suddenly she seemed to snap into the present, her smile collapsed and she fled. Trembling I hoped for an invitation into this Garden of Eden, but was disappointed when she didn't reappear. Feeling stupid and dejected I stumbled back to my apartment and again sought refuge in my couch. This time I got hard as her image continued to haunt me, but I didn't want to masturbate--I just wanted to enfold her in my arms.

I fell asleep later that night with visions of wood nymphs peeking out from behind the trees as they flitted about, teasing me with an exposed body part, but never quite giving me satisfaction. It was a turbulent night and I awoke sweaty with the sheets wrapped around me. As I headed into the living room I was startled to see her outside my window. I had a tremendous erection which I first attempted to hide, but then felt a little bolder as I framed it in silhouette for her. She looked at me for a moment, the tip of her tongue panting slightly. As I moved to talk to her she darted away and was gone when I stuck my head out the door.

It was a difficult day at work and I was getting cranky. I couldn't concentrate and was making numerous mistakes. Still I couldn't get her image out of my head and I couldn't wait to get off work. That afternoon I stood in front of her window like a moth to a flame. I was disappointed when she wasn't there. I waited for a while but then realized she wasn't home. Like a robot I went back to my apartment, hoping that I might hear her.

When I finally heard her after anxious hours of waiting, I felt like a stalker as I nonchalantly walked past her window. It was starting to get dark, but the music kicked on. It was a slower beat as she appeared in front of the window. She was dressed in a short silky skirt that left smooth thighs and calves inviting me to look at the synapse of her legs. I was startled to see a hint of gold glowing from behind the swishing fabric. As my gaze traveled up, I saw that this time she had some gauzy chemise that draped open. It showed the milky orbs of the bottoms of her breasts, but covered the turgid erection of her nipples. I groaned and snaked my hand into my pocket. As I tugged on my own erection, I continued to stare at the elegant tattoo encircling her navel. Her eyes caught mine and I realized they were a jade green as they held me in a trance. As she moved, my gaze was drawn downward and I realized that she was cupping her breast with her hands.

She wet the fabric with her lips and the silk became somewhat translucent, giving me a hint of brown puffy aureoles. She moved her hands lower until she was stroking her hips, forcing her skirt to roll up. I became dizzy as she slowly exposed herself fully to me. My mouth felt stuffed with cotton and the blood seemed to be roaring in my ears as the v of her fingers curled around her labia, kneading the Mons and sifting the golden pubic hair through her fingers. I panted as I massaged my groin through my pants pocket. She let one side of the skirt fall as she placed a finger in her mouth and sucked on it while she stared at me. In shock I watched as she exposed the clitoris and then rammed a finger deep inside. As she writhed on her finger it was all I could do not to collapse in a tremendous orgasm. Suddenly some neighbors came around the corner and she hastily turned away while dropping into the couch below. In a daze I nodded hello to the couple as they walked past and turned to see her sucking coquettishly on a finger.

This was too great a challenge as I woodenly mounted the steps. She greeted me at the door and pulled me in. We collided voraciously as her tongue danced with mine and her thighs wrapped me in mutual animal desire. I clutched her as if I had never known touch. We disentangled as she closed the shades and pushed me down into the couch. She continued to dance in front of me, proceeding to suck on her breasts as the nipples and aureoles became suffused with blood. I could barely hold out as my cock began to pulse in the confines of my jeans. I moved to shift it as she dropped her shirt down and then hiked her skirt up around her waist. As she swayed to the music she began to feverishly rub her clit. Her eyes rolled back in her head as I pinched my cock to forestall my imminent crashing orgasm. She bucked once with a wracking shudder and then stopped suddenly as she saw me kneading my groin. I froze, but she smiled and joined me on the couch. She left her skirt around her stomach as she pushed me down and straddled me.

I struggled up and she clutched my face between her hands, fucking my face with her tongue. I smelled hints of lavender and maybe vanilla from some shampoo or bodywash. I licked along the side of her jaw and she shivered as I came upon the erogenous spot behind her ear. She tasted a little of salt and a little like heated caramel, sweet yet spicy as her scent caught in my throat.

I moved down to suckle on her breast shrouded by the silk. I vacuumed it into my mouth, attacking it and trying to dissolve the fabric. When I broke free the silk was completely transparent molding to the rosebud of her nipple. She squirmed on my cock as it surged between her pussy, the wetness soaking my jeans. I could feel the first pulsing of a climax as I pushed her off in order to frantically yank off my jeans. In my haste I forgot to undo my belt and for a moment my cock got caught, bending it at an awkward angle. It quickly bobbed free, waiving gaily in the air as it enjoyed its newfound freedom. I tore off my shirt and as I lay back her labia straddled my cock sliding up and down the shaft. She reached down to brace off my chest and tore into my pec's as the heat and lubrication drove me to a shuddering spasm of insensateness. My climax sent waves of come surging over my chest, pulsating as she continued to ride my too sensitive erection. With each pulse tearing through me she bucked and ground harder as she rode her own sensations. The ejaculate smeared over my stomach, matting both hers and my pubic hair and coating her inner thighs.

Slowing down she allowed me to struggle up. Without thinking I grabbed her, stroking her face and pushing a few strands of hair out of the way. She laughed as come got on her face gluing her eyelashes together for a moment. She wiped it off and ripped off her shirt, while stepping out of her skirt. I marveled at this powerful and lovely woman as she unabashedly grinned at me. I pulled her to me with a newfound sense of confidence. As we embraced, we slowly explored each others faces. This time I pushed her down and spun around so my face was in her groin. I burrowed into the cleft of her vagina, while dangling my cock so it just touched her nose. She reared up and smeared come all over her face as she sucked my sac into her mouth. I searched out her clit as she rode my nose. As I broke free, the stickiness felt cool—a badge of merit. I dove in again as the overwhelming smell of mushrooms, sex and abandon urged me on. This time my tongue laved her clitoris which drove her into a frenzied rocking. I rode her clit as she ululated with lust. Her vocalizing reached a crescendo as a powerful climax tore through her and released a wave of fluids that drenched my hair and diluted some of the come bathing my cheeks.

I had to spin around as she yanked me down on top of her and I rammed into her. All those clichés of steel and impaling her were true as I slipped into that heated and wet glove of her vagina. She grunted and bucked under me as I tried to drive through her--our pubic bones crashing together. Finally I surged forward, my neck muscles straining and then completely relaxing as my climax shuddered through me again. Not as much fluid, but a wonderful release as I fell onto her stomach. Tendrils of sticky ejaculate bound us as we wriggled and slid over each other. As I stroked her face she laughed at how completely coated we were. I slid down and traced the tattoo with my tongue, feeling the cloying semen catch at the back of my throat. Finally we got up off the couch and looked at the puddle of come and ejaculate. I was dismayed at the mess, but she laughed and invited me into the shower with her. I followed happily anticipating the many possibilities with her.

Copyright 2009 TT All rights reserved.

Icarus2
Icarus2
1 Followers