Private Time

Story Info
Couple share private time with a friend.
2.2k words
4.04
227.6k
5
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers

Last Sunday, as we returned home from being out on the roads between the major cities here on Maui, we needed to cool down a bit and stripped out of our clothes and dove into the pool. We did laps for a few minutes, enjoying the warmth on our naked bodies before climbing out and laying alongside the edge of the pool on large beach towels to soak up some sun.

As we lay there in a row with Kaitlyn between Joy and I, we began talking about the past. Joy had commented on how she really enjoyed the session we had on Sunday evening prior to Michael leaving for Oahu. I told her that we do that every Sunday evening, regardless of who is at the house, as it is our most private time together.

She commented on how slow and relaxed the session was--the tenderness among all of us. She especially loved being on her back as Michael and I each began from the top and bottom of her body and met in the middle above her swollen lips to kiss each other as she watched our tongues dance in each other’s mouths.

We then lowered our faces to her sex and took turns sucking and lapping. Her legs parted wide as we pinned them down under us. Michael positioned himself between her thighs and slowly kissed her clitoris while pushing a finger into her.

I rose to my knees and watched his tender touch as he began to pleasure her. I brought my hand down between my thighs and began teasing myself while she watched me. I cupped and caressed my breasts, rolling my nipples between my fingers before pushing two fingers into my own pussy, pushing them in deeper then retrieving them as I brought them to my lips so that I could lick my wetness off of them. I eased them back into myself, then fed her so she could taste me.

Michael, in the meantime, had begun to move up onto his knees. He took each ankle and moved towards her. I reached down and took his hard shaft in my hand and moved the head over her wet slit. I leaned down and took his head against my lips and licked around the head with my tongue. I then pulled him closer to her and guided his cockhead against her entrance.

Michael moved closer before sinking into her and her lips clamped tight around his thick veined shaft. Joy's eyes closed as he sank deeper still until his hips were pressed into hers. He drew back and I could see his shaft glistening with her wetness. He pulled out, leaving about half his length inside her walls. I flicked my tongue over his shaft before he eased himself back into her.

I repositioned myself and eased up along side of her body, slowly kissing every inch of her upper body. Using her breasts as the starting point, I flicked my tongue over her erect nipples before clamping my lips over them to gently suck at the nub. I then trailed my tongue around the swell and moved between both her breasts, still flicking my tongue against the swells which formed her cleavage.

I moved to the other and licked her nipple before sucking the teat and gently running my teeth over the nub. Her moans were low as her breathing began to quicken, as Michael worked his magnificent cock into her wet pussy.

I moved from her breasts to her tummy, flicking my tongue over the diamond ringlets. Michael rose up as his shaft slid along her clitoris before sinking back down into her. He rose up once more, and this time allowed his stiff cock to pop out from her pussy. As his cock bounced in front of my face, head and shaft glistening with her juices, I took him into my mouth and ran my tongue over the length of his shaft. I moved my lips over his cockhead, savoring the taste of Joy's sweet fragrances.

I sucked on him until Joy began thrusting her hips, wanting him back inside her. Using my mouth and tongue, I pushed his cock back to her entrance as he slid right back inside her shaved pussy. I kissed my way back up her body to her precious face, where we kissed long and deep, our tongues dancing together as she sucked mine. Feeling the slickness from her wetness upon it, she sucked it slowly as if it were a small cock.

We kissed as Michael began to quicken the pace of his thrusting. He brought her legs up, still holding them by her ankles. He pushed himself as deep as he could go while Joy's eyes closed with each deep thrust. He pulled himself out, then sank right back in. The sight of her lips stretched tight around his shaft was very erotic.

I broke the kiss and moved up onto my knees. I kissed Michael as he pushed his hard cock in and out of her body. Joy's moans began to grow louder as Michael began a fast and furious thrusting.

Joy's eyes remained closed now as I moved my fingers to my own folds. Slipping two fingers into myself, I wanted to watch Joy cum on Michael's cock. It had been so long since I had seen this between the both of them without others around to distract the view.

Michael's cock grew so hard that Joy began whimpering and thrusting back, lifting herself off the bed as Michael took her ankles and locked them around his neck.

I ran my fingers into myself then lowered my hand to Joy's delicate ass. As Michael continued his thrusts, I pushed one of my wet fingers against her backside and slipped it in easily. Her juices had run from between the both of them and down her to her sexy ass. I began to slowly alternate Michael's thrust with my own as I pumped her ass with my finger.

Joy gasped out as her orgasm began to burst forth. Michael continued pumping her sweet pussy as I pumped her backside. Joy's moans turned to screams of delight as her orgasm washed over her repeatedly. Michael, holding onto her knees, kept grinding away in her.

Her body was racked with sweet sensations and she kept moaning, no longer meeting his thrusts as he worked himself in and out of her. Joy's body went limp as Michael slowed the pace. She opened her eyes and said she wanted to feel him explode inside her.

She told Michael to take her from behind, so Michael pulled himself out from her sensitive pussy as she flipped over onto her hands and knees. He placed several pillows under hips and guided himself back into her pussy from behind. He held onto her hips as he pushed himself fully inside her. Joy could only spread out her thighs further as Michael positioned himself between them.

He started pumping her slowly again. This time, Joy reached under herself and began rubbing her clitoris. She rubbed with each inward thrust, offering Michael a perfect view of Joy's perfect backside staring him in the face, so he pushed one of his fingers deep into her behind as he thrusted inside her. She could only moan when he did this.

Michael said he was going to come soon and quickened the pace. He slammed into her pussy with reckless abandon as Joy moved her hands back down in front of her to brace her against his thrusts.

Michael held tightly to her hips and pulled her back onto his hard cock, as Joy grunted and moaned as Michael drove deeper into her. Finally, Michael screamed out and unloaded a torrent of hot seed. Joy yelled for him to fuck her harder, to fuck her hot pussy and fill her up with his sperm.

Michael pushed and slammed himself into her, pulling her hips onto his throbbing cock, impaling her as if on a spear. Joy eased up on her backwards thrusts as Michael slowed his own thrusting.

He remained inside her, still as hard as when he started. Joy moved back and forth on him, still enjoying the hardness that his cock refused to give up. Joy pushed back onto him as Michael pushed his finger back into her backside. She relaxed as he pushed it further inside her then began pumping her while she pushed her own fingers against her clit.

She moved back and forth on his cock as he pumped her backdoor with his finger. Joy came again, just from the sensation of her own fingers and his fingers in her backside.

Joy fell forward and Michael slid himself from her pussy. As he knelt on the bed, his cock still erect and glistening with her juices, I moved around Michael and took him into my mouth. I sucked both their wetnesses off his shaft and enjoyed the slipperiness as he moved his hips forward and backwards. The sensation of his smooth shaft sliding between my lips began to stir the fire inside myself.

I licked his balls one at a time before driving my mouth back down over his cock. I pumped him in my fist several times before moving onto the bed. Joy had moved over as I lie flat on my tummy.

Michael took the pillows he had placed under Joy's hips and stuffed them under my hips, lifting my backside into the air. He pushed the head of his cock into my pussy from behind and drove into me before pulling back out. He then positioned the head against my anus and pushed in.

Feeling his cockhead parting my sphincter felt wonderful. He drove his cock deep into me until his pelvis was flat against my ass. He drove completely into my ass way without stopping once.

Joy was caressing my body and stroking my thighs. Michael placed his hands on the bed and began pumping me slowly, his cock sliding so perfectly and naturally in and out of my backside.

Joy whispered in my ear how exciting this was for her and that she really missed me and Michael and that she would tell Kaitlyn how intense our sessions would be, even when Keren was around.

Michael increased the pace of his thrusts into my backside. Joy ran her hands over my skin and caressed Michael's body too. He increased his thrusts into me and soon had me bouncing off the bed and back onto his hard cock.

The feel of him filling me from behind was incredible. The sensation of his balls pushing against my pussy lips assured me that he was as deep as he could be in my backside. I spread my arms out across the bed and let him take me with total abandon.

Joy reached between my thighs and under me to manipulate my clitoris and tease my wet lips as Michael worked up to a fevered thrusting. All I could do was moan against the bed sheet as I tightened my sphincter muscle, keeping his erect cock in me. He felt wonderful as I would feel his body press against my back.

Michael then eased his thrusting and told me to pull my legs together as he placed his knees on the outside of my thighs. He resumed his thrusting; only this time, the sensations were even more intense. I could feel my body relaxing under his guidance as his cock felt double the thickness.

Now I was spread open for his girth, yet the feeling of tightness was still there. He pushed into my ass without letting up until he had filled my bowels with his hot cock. Joy moved to the headboard of the bed and placed her legs on either side of my head and began masturbating her own wet pussy. This gave Michael the visual stimulation that he loves and began pumping me harder and faster.

My fists grabbed at the sheets before grabbing Joy's ankles and squeezing them. I felt Michael's cock surge and grow and felt his first spurt of hot come spit inside me. He moaned out as another, followed by another of his cum shot up inside my bowels, his cock pushing deep as he fed my backside his sperm. The sensation was out of this world.

I heard Joy moan and saw her eyes close just as Michael told her to fuck her pussy. No sooner had he gotten the sentence out did I start my own orgasm. It came on strong and powerful as he slammed his shaft deep inside my anal walls. I felt my body contract as my moans joined Joy's and Michael's in echoing around the room.

I began to come a second time as Michael continued thrusting into me. Both orgasms left me wilted and drained. Only when my body stopped contracting around his cock did he slow the pace before collapsing on top of me.

We laid there for several minutes before he rolled off me, dislodging his cock from my backside. He walked to the bathroom to clean himself up a bit and returned with a warm washcloth for me and Joy. After cleaning each other up and sharing kisses between the three of us, Joy and I slipped on thongs and heels and returned to the others downstairs.

The evening went on as if nothing happened--except that Michael had to get ready to catch his flight....

Aloha...

Paula

This story was edited by red riding hood. She is such a wonderful person and offers such great ideas to all my stories. The best as well as beautiful.

pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers