Private Tuition

Story Info
She gets 'special' private tuition from her new tutor.
4k words
4.14
69.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked from the number 69 on the white front door back to the piece of paper in her hand and once more at the number before looking back down at the scribbled address on the paper once again. Breathing in deeply, tingling with nerves, she straightened down her black skirt and raised her hand to knock on the front door of the house. After waiting for half a minute the door opened, revealing a smartly dressed man.

"Mr Knight?" the young eighteen year old girl inquired, tilting her head to the side slightly as she looked him up and down.

"Yes." the man replied, copying the girl and looking up and down her also.

The girls face brightened with a smile as she held out her hand for him to shake.

"Hello Mr Knight. I'm Elizabeth Blake. I'm here for,"

"Private tuition." Mr Knight finished for her. Elizabeth nodded her head, a slight blush on her cheeks as he finished her sentence.

"Come in." He continued, stepping aside and allowing her entry. She stepped over the threshold into his home from which he ran his private tutorial sessions over the summer. "Follow me."

He closed the door behind them both and then walked down the hallway, going through a door and into a room. The walls had childish maths posters on, which brought a grin to Elizabeth's face as she remembered maths lessons in primary school. There was one large wooden desk at one side of the room, and in front of it were three smaller desks with chairs behind them. The large desk was covered in things, whereas the other three desks were empty. There was a bookcase against one wall with various textbooks on it. Against another wall there were two filing cabinets. There was a fifth desk against the wall which had the door on it, and on the desk there was a decent computer with stacks of disks beside it. Finally, there was a small white-board behind the large desk. Elizabeth looked around the room, which was set out similarly to a normal classroom in a school.

"Sit down." He ordered, as he walked over and sat on the large desk, after clearing a small amount of space.

Elizabeth walked inside, picking the centre desk and sitting down on the chair after pulling her skirt down a few inches. She crossed her legs and placed her over-shoulder bag at the base of her chair. She didn't move or speak, but waited for him to talk.

"Firstly, Elizabeth, let me tell you now that I am a strict tutor. Your parents have paid for my services, and you are going to get their moneys worth. I am strict. I am in charge. I make rules. You obey. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Elizabeth replied, nodding her head, eyes wide with respect.

"You are to address me as either Mr Knight or Sir. I will call you whatever I want. You will not complain. I will set you work and you will complete it. At first, there will be no punishments or retribution for mistakes, but as time goes on, there will be. If you continue to make the same mathematical mistakes, you will be punished. If you disobey one of my rules, you will be punished. If you insult me or call me something other than what I have told you to address me as, you will be punished. Your punishments are my choice and you are made to accept them. I will not accept reluctance nor will I accept complaints. Your parents have hired me. They have placed you in my hands. You are my student. I am your teacher. You will behave. I will teach. Do you understand Miss Blake?"

"Yes Sir." Elizabeth replied, anxiously yet excitedly biting her lip. She wanted to start her lessons.

Mr Knight nodded his head, a smile on his lips.

"Good." He said, as he stood up. "Now, I trust that your mother or father told you to bring your own pencil case."

Elizabeth nodded again, and reached down to her bag to open it and take it out.

"Stop!" He suddenly exclaimed, making Elizabeth jump in her chair and sit back up. "I did not tell you to take it out, I merely asked you if your parents had told you to bring your own pencil case."

"Yes Sir, they did tell me." Elizabeth replied, blushing at her mistake.

"Good." Mr Knight crossed the room over to the bookcase and picked out one book, bringing it back and placing it on her desk. Then he went to his own desk, opened a drawer, and took out a small book. He returned to Elizabeth's desk and placed it in front of her. "Take out your pencil case."

Elizabeth obeyed, bending down and opening her bag, removing her pencil case slowly.

"From now on, don't do anything unless I tell you to do it. If you want to do something, you ask permission. So, if you need to use the bathroom, or you want something to eat or drink, you ask permission. If I tell you to do something, you do it. Don't do anything unless you've been ordered to, or you have asked to do it. Understand?"

"Yes Mr Knight." Elizabeth replied, surprised by how assertive and dominant her new tutor was.

"Good girl." He said again, taking a chair from behind one of the desks and placing it next to hers. He opened the text book and then the other book. "This is your work-book." He said as he pointed at the book he'd given her, which was full of squares. "You will title every page with what you'll be working on, and you will date it as well. As you know, you are having three sessions with me a week for the next month. I want you to date this book properly and keep it organised. You will be answering all your maths problems in this book, as well as making notes whilst I dictate to you. You will practice things that you can't do well mathematically, but also work on those things that you can do well. I have all your future lessons planned to give you the boost that you need to help you retake your Maths GCSE next year. I know you've been doing maths for years and that you probably hate it, but you obviously want to re-do your GCSE to improve yourself, and I am here to help you do that. In order to help you, you have to obey me and do all your work, including the homework that I set you."

"You're setting homework?" Elizabeth interrupted in disbelief. Mr Knight looked slightly taken aback by her outburst, and even a little bit angry.

"Yes, I am Elizabeth. That is what I just said."

"I hate homework." Elizabeth said childlishly, folding her arms and sulking slightly.

"I don't care that you hate homework, you will do it because I have told you to, and you will be punished if you disobey. Now, I'm not completely mean. I will also reward you for good work. And, not all the work will be boring work that involves textbooks. I have maths DVDs for you to watch. I have maths PC games for you to play. I have prizes."

"What kind of prizes?" Elizabeth asked curiously.

"You have to stop interrupting me Elizabeth. You have to learn to put your hand up if you want to say something that isn't a reply to a question I have asked."

"Sorry Sir." Elizabeth replied, realising she'd made a mistake.

"Good." He said, pleased that she had apologised. "And, to actually answer your question, the prizes are not fantastic so do not get your hopes up. They're things like toilet breaks, snacks, drinks, breaks to go outside and similar things. Remember that I said that I was harsh and strict, well, you have to earn your privileges. Later on, nearer the end of our time together, if you have done well then I will give you a proper reward. A good reward. However, you won't know what it is until you receive it, and it depends on how well you behave. I do not tolerate naughty girls, remember that!"

Elizabeth frowned slightly after hearing what the prizes were, but she didn't let her disappointment show for long.

"Now, we're going to start with your first lesson, which will be on fractions. How well can you do fractions?" Mr Knight asked.

The girl paused to think briefly, before replying. "I'm okay." she said.

Mr Knight nodded. He stood up from the chair, placing it back in it's original spot, and then walked over to his own desk. He stood behind it, looking at Elizabeth. She blushed slightly under his piercing gaze, and she averted her own.

"Don't look away from me." Mr Knight ordered. Elizabeth hesitated, but then obeyed. She looked back at him and he smiled. "Good girl."

Then he turned, took out a pen and started to write out some fraction questions on the board. After a few minutes, he had finished writing. He turned back around and faced Elizabeth.

"You are going to answer these questions. But first, how many items of clothes are you wearing?" Mr Knight asked.

"What?!" Elizabeth spluttered in disbelief at the question her tutor had just asked.

"How many items of clothes are you wearing?" He repeated her question.

Elizabeth faltered, not wanting to answer.

"If you do not answer my question like the obedient student that you should be, then I will punish you Miss Blake, and bare my warning that you will not want to be punished by me. I am not like any other orthodox teacher. I have my own rather unique methods of teaching and of punishment. Now, answer my question!" Mr Knight raised his voice on the last sentence, and the young girl jumped with fright and surprise.

"Eight items Sir, if each sock and shoe counts individually." Elizabeth replied immediately.

"Well, they don't. Your pair of shoes count as one item and your pair of socks count as one item. How many items of clothing are you wearing Miss Blake?" He asked.

"Six items of clothing Mr Knight."

"What are they?"

"My shirt, my skirt, my underwear, my shoes and my socks." She replied, blushing.

"Underwear covers two items, I assume. What two items?"

"Why do you care? Why are you asking me these things?" Elizabeth asked suddenly, a little scared and angry.

Mr Knight moved quickly from around his desk and over to Elizabeth's, standing in front of it. She leaned right back in her chair, wanting to be out of arms reach. He looked angry but also calm at the same time. He placed his hands calmly face-down on her desk and leaned his face down close to hers.

"I care because I want you to know that I am in charge and in control. I ask these things because I can ask them, and I expect and demand that you answer them. Now, what two items? If you refuse to tell me once more, you will receive your first punishment."

Elizabeth bit her lip, hesitated very briefly but then obeyed.

"My white bra and my black French knickers." she blushed at admitting that her underwear didn't match.

"Good girl." Mr Knight said as he straighted his back and looked down at the young blushing girl who was squirming underneath his glare. He returned to his desk and stood behind it.

"Now, here are the rules for your first game, which is part of your first lesson." He said as he pointed at the board. "You are going to answer these questions, one by one. If you are correct, you remain clothed, but with every wrong answer an item of clothing is removed."

"What?!" Elizabeth screeched. Mr Knight slammed his fist down onto the desk and she jumped, shrieking quietly.

"Quiet!" He exclaimed. "You do not question my methods. You just obey!"

Elizabeth fell silent, crossing her arms over her chest and crossing her legs in defence.

"There are ten questions. You are wearing six items of clothing. You can do the maths in your own head for how many questions you need to get right in order to remain decently clothed. Now, write down your answers. You have five minutes. I am going to go get a drink and when I return, I want to see that you have finished. Then, I will mark your answers. We shall see how well you can do maths, and how much you need to improve. The task is an incentive to do well. I hope that you do." Mr Knight said, grinning to himself as he left the mock classroom.

Elizabeth bit the top of her pen as she read the questions. Then, she started to write down her answers; pausing every once in a while to think. After a few minutes, she finished. She checked her answers and felt rather happy with herself. She was mostly sure that they were all or nearly all right.

Mr Knight entered the room and came straight over to her desk, picking up her workbook and walking back to his own desk. He sat down and placed his cup of coffee on his desk. Then, he ran his eyes down the page. He picked up a red pen and started marking the page, although Elizabeth couldn't tell if they were crosses or ticks from where she sat. After a minute of marking, he stopped. Placing the book down, Mr Knight looked up at Elizabeth.

"Stand up please Miss Blake." Mr Knight said politely. Mr Knight then stood up and wrote her answers on the board beside each question. He took out a red pen and ticked the first answer.

Elizabeth breathed a sigh of relief. He ticked the second question and Elizabeth felt a lot more positive. Then, he wrote a big cross beside the third answer. "Remove your shoes."

Elizabeth paused briefly, but then obeyed. She bent down and undid the laces of her shoes, slipping each one off.

Mr Knight raised his pen to the board again and marked the fourth answer with a cross. Elizabeth's smile disappeared. "Socks." He said. She raised one leg and removed the sock as she balanced on the other, and then did the same with the other leg. Next, Mr Knight placed a tick beside her fifth answer. Another tick joined the others beside her sixth answer. A cross followed. "Your blouse."

"I can't." Elizabeth said loudly.

"You can!" Mr Knight suddenly shouted. "And you will. Now!"

With shaking hands, Elizabeth began to unbutton her shirt. She took a minute to undo seven buttons because she was shaking so much, but in the end she managed it. Then, she slid it off and stood behind her desk, arms covering her stomach and breasts.

"Stop covering yourself." Mr Knight ordered. "Now, let us continue." He raised his red pen once more and drew a tick beside her eight answer. Elizabeth crossed her fingers at her sides, for good luck. She closed her eyes, hoping she hadn't got any other questions wrong. Her cheeks were red with embarrassment from being nearly topless in front of this near-stranger. "Your Skirt." she finally heard Mr Knight say.

Her eyes snapped open and she saw that her ninth answer had a cross beside it. She shook her head as if she were going to refuse, but she obeyed nonetheless and pulled her skirt down. Her eyes filled up with tears of fear and humiliation as she stood in her mismatching underwear.

"Black and white. Nice." Mr Knight commented as his eyes trailed over her body. "Now, since you were the one to put your underwear together as one item, I think I'll use that principle now for your last answer. If it's right, you get to keep your underwear on as you continue to work. But, if your last answer is wrong, they both come off and you work naked for the rest of this tutorial session. Understand?"

Elizabeth bit her lip and nodded.

"Do you understand Slut?" Mr Knight asked.

"Yes Sir, I do." Elizabeth replied, her lower lip trembling as she remained close to tears. "But, I'm not a slut."

Mr Knight smiled in a way that scared, yet deep down also excited, her.

"We'll see." He said simply, as he turned away from her and faced the board. For a few seconds he just stood there, looking at her answer. Then, he raised his hand and marked it, blocking her view. Then he stepped back and turned around, looking back at Elizabeth with a smile on his face.

The tears overspilled and began to fall as Elizabeth saw a cross beside her tenth answer. She'd gotten five answers right and five answers wrong.

"Remove them both Miss Blake. You are working naked today as punishment for misbehaving and for doing badly on your test."

She wiped her eyes and cheeks as she stopped herself from crying. Then, she unhooked her bra and removed it quickly. She removed her panties equally quickly. Then, she placed one arm over her breasts to cover them, and a hand in front of her bare hairless cunt.

"You may sit down." Mr Knight said. Elizabeth immediately sat down, crossing her legs to shield her lower regions from view, and the folding her arms over her chest. "Open your book to page 121 which is Chapter nine and all about fractions. I want you to read the entire chapter. It should take you around half an hour, but that depends on how quickly or slowly you read. Once you are done, I am going to test you. When I test you, you will have the chance to win back your clothes. You are not to move from your seat until you have finished. You may begin."

Elizabeth picked up the textbook and opened it. She stood it upright so that she could block her chest from his view as she read. She read quickly and barely noticed Mr Knight's presence as she read all about fractions. As she did so, she realised where she had made her mistakes and learned several things she never knew before. However, after reading for about fifteen minutes her leg began to cramp for some reason, so she stood from her chair immediately and walked around her desk a few times to get rid of the lactic acid build-up. Momentarily she'd completely forgotten where she was, who she was with and that she was not wearing any clothes. She remembered though when she felt Mr Knight's hands resting heavily on her shoulders. She felt him push her to her chair and force her to stay seated. He lowered his mouth to her ear as he stood behind her and growled in her ear.

"I told you not to move from your chair. You directly disobeyed me. I did mention that you would be punished!"

"But I had cramp Sir." Elizabeth objected.

"No excuses." he said, as he quickly left the room. He came back two minutes later carrying some thin rope. Elizabeth looked both confused and scared. He quickly crossed the room to her. "Stay still and only move if I tell you, or you will be punished even more."

Elizabeth froze with fear and dared not move. She felt Mr Knight place the rope around her and tie her upright to the back of the chair. Next, she felt some rope tying her left leg to the left leg of the chair, and then she felt rope doing the same to her right leg. Her legs were now completely open and tied to the chair so that she wasn't able to move them back. Finally he tied her wrists behind her back which thrust her breasts outward slightly, but also prevented her from covering herself. She felt like crying once more.

"Now, you are not allowed to move from your chair. This is your punishment for moving without permission. If you want to move again, you'll have to ask me to release you from your restricting binds. Do you understand your punishment?"

"Yes Mr Knight." Elizabeth replied. She saw his eyes staring at her bare open cunt and she blushed deeply. She tried to close her legs but the bondage on her legs stopped her, and she was unable to use her hands to cover herself either.

"Now, I want you to continue reading your textbook until you finish the chapter, although you are nearly done. Tell me when you've finished each page, and if you kindly ask me, I will turn the page for you."

Elizabeth nodded as she continued to read. She reached the bottom of the page and looked up at Mr Knight.

"Please Sir, will you turn the page for me please." she said, flashing a quick smile at the end. Mr Knight looked down at her and seemed to consider her request, before smiling and turning the page over. She'd reached the last page of the chapter. She quickly read it. "I've finished the chapter Mr Knight."

"Good girl." Mr Knight said, patting her head in a condescending manner. "Now," he checked his watch, "we've got over an hour left of tutorial time left. I want to test you on what you have just done. However, I said that you'd win back clothes but you're being punished in such a way that that option is no longer possible. So, if you do well on the test, I will reward you. If not," he paused, and smiled in a rather sadistic and sinister way "I shall punish you again. For not absorbing what you've just learned. You provide an incentive, I am going to tell you how I will punish you if you do badly. I will remove your binds, bend you over my lap and spank you. Hard."

12