Private Tutor

Story Info
2 ageless guys, 1 ageless girl and "teacher" (college).
3.2k words
4
35.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flipping through some websites out of boredom Faye got the urge to see what was on a well known porn site. Flipping through various pages she finds nothing of interest. "Same ol' same ol'" muttered Faye to herself. Bored with her web surfing she turned on the TV but couldn't focus. She had apparently stirred a sexual thirst within her that needed tending to now. Leaning over the side of her bed she begins her search. "Of course this only half fixes the problem" thought Faye pulling out a red vibrator with small orange flames up the sides. "Guess that's why I hardly use this thing" she thought to herself.

Leaning back on piled pillows she covers herself with her blankets and snuggles into the bed with her vibrator in hand. Closing her eyes she begins to drift off in her imagination. Images of her high school come to mind but faces of people she doesn't know. She pictures herself as someone else, she calls imaginary self Cara.

Cara walks through the hallways to her high school unaware of the many other students walking past her, rushing to class. Turning the corner to the math hallway she bumps into the star quarter back Dean Thomson. "Geese watch it!" Dean barked brushing past her giving a sideways evil glare. "Yeah, whatever," Cara grumbled continuing to stare at the floor as she followed Dean into Trig 2 class.

Dean, of course, once again picked his seat in the back of the class next to his fellow football teammate Demetrius. "Hey Dee, you see Mark's weirdo socks in the locker room earlier? Swear, one day he'll get his ass kicked for wearin' stupid shit like those in college." Dean laughed. Dee joined in equally mocking Mark's poor ability to wear stylish clothing.

"Alright class, close the holes in the faces and open the ones in your ears and listen up. Pop quiz!" Mr. Moorefield grinned. Fredrick Moorefield is usually known as the funniest teacher in the whole school but today, he was in a foul mood and ready to take it out on his students in the best way he knew how...quizzing them on stuff they just reviewed a day ago. Naturally the entire class moaned their annoyance and proceeded to get pencils and calculators out.

At the end of class everyone one by one handed in their quizzes and was asked to not speak until out of the room. "How'd you do?" Dean whispered to Dee.

"Sucked balls dude, sucked hairy balls" Dee replied.

"Shhh," hushed Cara to the both of them.

"And thus is why I am requesting you get tutoring for this class," replied Mr. Moorefield obviously annoyed at such a remark on a day like this "I am also making note that the three of you will be joining me for detention tomorrow after school for one hour due to the fact that neither of you can apparently follow directions."

"Damnit!" Dean moaned

"And that'll cost you all two days detention Mr. Thompson, wanna push for 3?"

"No sir" Dean mumbled walking past the desk as he got his heels kicked from behind by Dee.

The next day after school Dee, Dean and Cara were sitting in the class room waiting for everyone to finish piling out. "Now I'm stepping out for a moment to do my bus loop duties and when I get back we will start the tutoring. Until then preoccupy yourselves with completing the problems on pages 120 to 125." Mr. Moorefield ordered as he walked out the door shutting it behind him.

"Not enough ass" Dean stated randomly to Dee.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Cara questioned

"Means the man's not getting' enough ass at home so he's bitchin at us because of it" Dee responded, "don't blame him, I don't get enough either" he laughed with Dean.

"Come to think of it...Cara seems like a nice piece of ass, what chu think Dee?"

"Fuck off" Cara spat

"Oh, got ourselves a feisty one" Dee replied getting out of his seat heading towards Cara.

"What are you doing? I said fuck off" Cara cowered in her desk

"What am I doing, oh baby doll, I'm getting me some much needed ass, haven't you been paying attention?" Dean answered for Dee as he followed in suit towards Cara.

Cara jumped up and attempted to run towards the door. Dee being on defensive line easily tackled her and pinned her face down against the teacher's desk letting his hands slide up her shirt as he did so. Turning her over onto her back, he used his full weight to hold her against the desk as he attempted to undo her pants. Cara fought endlessly against her attacker but ended up having her upper body held down by Dean with her arms folded across her chest which in turn made it easier for Dee to remove her pants. "Damn, now that's what I'm talkin' bout" said Dean admiring Cara's nicely shaped legs as his eyes wandered higher.

Nice silky smooth legs ending at black lace panties all on the perfect body. Cara kicked at Dee missing him within inches of his crotch. "I love feisty" Dee mumbled as he forced Cara's legs apart and placed himself between them. He rubbed her legs sensually. He bent over and started kissing up her thighs and rolling his tongue under the edges of her lace panties. "That's fuckin' hot" Dean states in approval hoisting Cara up against him so she's in a more reclined position, her arms still held folded across her chest so she couldn't move. Dean started kissing her neck as he pressed against her back. "Better give in sweet heart or this is gonna be painful for you, I hear Dee here's a big guy" Dean whispered in her ear. "Fuck you" Cara snapped between clenched teeth. "Oh that is exactly what's intended lover" Dean whispered.

Sliding his fingers under her panties Dee explored Cara even more. "These have got to go," Dee moaned as he slid her panties down her legs very slowly admiring her body as he did so. Leaning forward once more he continued kissing her thighs slowly moving to her bikini area. "You taste good kitten" he moaned again licking her clit while rubbing his hands up and down her legs still. Feeling the initial motion of his tongue against her body she wanted to cringe but now that he had reached her more sensitive areas she began to cave in to the pleasure. "That's a girl" reassured Dean "just give in." Cara squirmed a bit against him but wasn't really trying to break free as she was before; she gave up on the attempt. He released one hand from holding her arms roaming up her arm and down her back. Searching under her shirt he looks over to see Dee's tongue deep in Cara along with two fingers sliding in and out rhythmically. Dean unhooks Cara's bra and before she can protest again, in one quick movement he pulled her shirt and bra over her head throwing both behind him as he rapidly wrapped his arms back around hers to hold her still. Again he returned to holding her dainty wrists with one of his big hands while his other hand roamed her body, cupping her breasts, fingering the nipples, stroking her sensitive sides and belly while kissing her neck and nipping at her ear. Cara couldn't help herself, everything about this told her it was just wrong but to be honest, how often would anyone get this opportunity? She turned cocked her head back and welcomed Dean's forceful kiss, his tongue jutting in and out exploring her mouth, his left hand firmly holding her wrists at bay, his right hand groping blindly around her body all while Dee is thrusting his fingers in her steadily faster and faster as he continues to lick and kiss her back and forth from thighs to clit.

Dean slid his free roaming hand down her back to his pants and unbuttoned them. He slid off the table from behind her, undressed himself from the waist down and returned back to his position behind her all without letting go of her wrists or her abrasive kiss. Noticing this Dee lifts up Cara's hips by cupping her buttocks and burying his face into her. "Don't mind if I do," Dean moans rotating his hips around to position his self to lie beneath Cara. Her back on his belly, his hand around her wrists, his mouth sucking on her shoulders, his right hand caressing every part of her... Cara forgot herself and moaned in pleasure. Dee grabbed Dean's free roaming hand and pulled it towards Cara's crotch. "Take over for a minute" Dee requested as he as well took the opportunity to undress and moved towards Cara's upper body. Dee bent over the desk and grabbed Cara forcefully by the hair going in for a deep kiss. Cara initially fought his kiss, she didn't like how over powering it was, but neither Dean nor Dee were about to let her protest anything else they wanted to do to her.

With one hand gripping her hair he used his other to stroke himself. Almost unanimously Dean decided to insert himself into Cara and Dee decided he wanted Cara's mouth on his dick. Cara moaned in protest again but welcomed Dean's hard shaft inside her as well as Dee's. What Dee didn't know was Cara was actually a pretty decent amateur at sucking cock. Her tongue roamed his shaft for a while before she placed the head in her mouth. Cara squirmed to free at least one of her hands. "mmmm think we can trust her Dean?"

Dean looked over to see Cara's mouth on Dee's cock and groaned in approval. Tightly grabbing her waist he thrust into her as hard as he could. Cara's mouth let Dee loose long enough to yelp. "hmm, sit her up man, lets see how she can ride"

Dee still holding onto Cara's hair helped push her up into a sitting position on the desk with Dean still underneath her. Leaning Cara forward enough to continue pleasuring Dee with her newfound freedom of movement, Dean took the opportunity to grab a hold of Cara's ass and thrust himself fully into her. In and out, in and out. Dee thrusting himself into Cara's mouth, holding her head where he wanted it with his grip on her hair. Cara stroked his cock with one hand while bracing herself with her other hand on the side of the desk. After only a few minutes Dee exclaimed "fucking cock tease!" and pushed her backward onto Dean. Dean wrapped his entire left arm around her chest, withdrew himself from her replacing his dick in her ass instead. Cara let out a yelp again and fought against this, she never had anal sex before. "Easy baby," Dean muttered in her ear. He held where he was so he wouldn't hurt her too much, he could tell she wasn't used to it. Dee on the other hand leaned over them both and forced his self into her thrusting as deep and hard as he could. Dean's arm across her chest holding her down against him, his cock in her ass, his right hand firmly holding onto her hip. Dee's deep thrusts one after another, one hand on her other hip holding her high enough to receive each penetrating push, his other hand grabbing a hold of her breasts. Cara almost screamed, she bit her lip till it almost bled. Dean slid his arm up off her chest and used his hand to motion her into another kiss. When Cara turned her head she noticed the door to the room...there stood Mr. Moorefield, the door shut behind him. Cara panicked, she fought to free herself. "Oh, don't stop on my accord" Mr. Moorefield stated.

"Fucking took you long enough!" Dee said barely looking over his shoulder long enough to address him.

"No, stop," Cara stammered. "Wait." She continued to squirm.

"I said take it easy baby," Dean replied "Freddy get over here and shut her pretty mouth up for us will ya?"

Fred Moorefield walked slowly towards the three on his desk, slowly digesting the scene piece by piece. Dean lying on his back on top of the desk, slowly beginning to anally fuck Cara whom was laying face up on top of him, one of Dean's hands holding her waist his other hand now rubbing its finger tips across her belly. Cara was preparing to take on the full force of two hard cocks thrusting inside her and protesting every last bit of it both verbally and physically now even though she kept her hands held out so that Dee's abdomen hit against them each time he tore into her. Dee with his hands wrapped around Cara's legs holding them up and apart, with his back slightly arced pushing himself into her moist, tight hole as hard as he could.

Again Cara had her hair grabbed but not as roughly as before. Fred looked down at her and stroked her cheek. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't walk right afterwards," he leaned in to talk in her ear, "but for now, I want your mouth on my dick, alright?" He unzipped his pants and pulled his penis out. Cara at this point is being fucked both anally and vaginally in rhythm and trying not to utter a moan, she mistakenly looked too eager to have a hard shaft in her mouth as well. Fred nearly gagged her but Cara recovered quickly and was soon rubbing and sucking her teacher's dick as best she could. Fred kept rubbing her cheek with one hand "that's a girl, mmm", he moaned as he held her head in place by holding her hair just as Dee did. "Damn girl, could you teach my wife to do this as good as you? Ah, take it baby." He moaned again and pushed himself as far as he could into her mouth without her gagging. At that moment Dee came in Cara. He leaned over her propping himself up on the desk over her, sweat dripping from his chest to hers. "oh get off her, let me show you how its done." Fred ordered. Dee bent down and licked Cara's naval and kissed her breasts, leaned forward and sucked on her neck and withdrew himself from her. Dean released his hold on Cara as Fred put his hand out towards hers to pull her up off of Dean. Fred wrapped his arm around her waist and grabbed her face towards his to kiss her deeply. Cara welcomed the embrace; it was a short break from being fucked so hard. His hand slid from her face to the nape of her neck then down her back. A shiver ran down her back. He pulled her in as close as he could and kept her occupied with his tongue in her mouth.

The next thing Cara knew she was up against the black board with Fred pressed hard against her back. He bit her neck and kissed down her back, his hands running down the length of her as he did so. Leaning against her again he slowly stood up letting his hands trail the insides of her calves, thighs, buttocks, and stop at her lower back. He pulled her waist out while still keeping her chest firmly against the blackboard with one hand. He ran his fingers over her clit a few times then slowly inserted his hard cock inside her. Cara groaned in spite of her self; Dee was a big guy as Dean warned but Fred was a bit bigger in girth. He held her waist and rocked her towards him as he thrust inside her again and again. Harder and harder each time. Using one hand he pulled her hair leaning her back making her body arch. "Ahh..." Cara protested.

"Mmm what's the matter baby? Too much for you? Huh?" Fred whispered in her ear. He withdrew himself and pulled her by the wrist towards the desk again. Pushing her face down bent over the desk with one hand he inserted himself again and started fucking her harder and faster. "Ahhh.." Cara protested again. He pulled one of her legs up towards his waist and grabbed her hip tightly giving one deep penetration then slowed down his pace a little. He teased her. Holding her leg up, pulling her hips towards him he barely moved in and out of her now. Removing his hand from her hip he withdrew his penis from her and teased her more with rubbing the head against her groin, up and down, inserting just the head and withdrawing it again a few times. Fred moaned. "Mmm let's see how much you can take." He returned to fucking her has hard as he could. Breaking a sweat now, pulling hard on her hip and still holding her leg waist high he fucked her in and out, hard and deep. Cara had one orgasm after another. He dropped her leg and leaned over her to pull her up off the desk towards him. He put her hands on the end of the desk and pulled on her hips hard thrusting her towards him. Dean took the opportunity to jump back up on the desk and grab her at the nape of the neck. He jammed his tongue in her mouth. Cara was getting fucked hard by Fred from behind and enjoying every moment of him pulling her towards him as he pushed himself into her. Cara enjoyed Dean's deep forceful kiss.

Dean let her head go enough to angle her to look towards him masturbating. He wanted her to watch him pleasure himself while she was getting fucked from behind. "Hmm good idea," Dee stated and began doing the same. Fred let one hand go from her hips and slid them down to her clit to stimulate her climax. He could feel her body tighten around his dick and her legs starting to give out. Cara had another orgasm and leaned forward on her arms more. Cara came on Fred's dick; Fred returned the favor by cumming inside her. Dean pulled Cara's head to the side and held it there. Both Dean and Demetrius came on Cara's face and neck.

Fred carefully pulled Cara towards him and slid her to a sitting position on the floor. "I've got hand towels in my desk Dean, hand me one will ya?" he asked. Dean tossed him a towel. "You're a good fuck my dear, best I've had in a long time" he replied helping clean Cara off.

"Can't say I've got any complaints." Dean agreed putting his clothes back on.

"Sounds like tomorrow's detention is going to be rather interesting" Demetrius smirked.

"You sure you didn't want to push for three Dean. I won't mind." Laughed Fred.

"Is this gonna be on the next quiz?" giggled Cara as she was being assisted on her feet by Dean. The three of them shared a laugh and grabbed their things to leave.

Faye clicked her vibrator off and again relaxed into her pile of pillows. She came twice and the bed was wet where she sat but she didn't care. Faye finally had something worth while to masturbate to and was quite satisfied.

FIN