Private Tutor Ch. 02

Story Info
The lessons continue.
2.6k words
4.29
35.7k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you enter my office child, you will pull up your skirt to around your waist, lean over the desk with your hands holding the sides, your legs spread wide and wait for your punishment." I trembled at the words, moving quickly, knowing full well the consequences if I should dawdle. He was sitting at the desk not even looking up from the papers he was grading as I entered. I placed my bag by the door and did as I was told, pulling my skirt high up to my waist and pressing against the wood of the desk to hold it firm. I could feel the chill against my newly naked pussy as I gripped the sides of the desk with my knuckles quickly going white. My feet slid well apart till I was bent over it, waiting. The desk came up to the junction in my thighs and I tried not to wriggle against it.

He continued his work as I rested there, exposed and becoming more and more frightened with every slow second ticking off the minutes. My face pressed against the desk in such a way that I could watch his hand writing with a red pen, leaving scars on the papers. Every time he placed a piece of paper on the pile my heart stopped, only beating again as he reached for another. When the last piece had been marked he pushed his chair out and stand. My tummy jumped in fright when I saw him pick up a long ruler, hefting it in his palm as he studied my position.

"Legs a little wider, girl." I spread them along the floor till the muscles in my thighs protested.

"Yes, good girl." He pressed on my back; pushing me fully into the desk.

"You will not rise with the strokes girl but stay pressed to the desk. You will not struggle or protest, do you understand?"

"Yes Sir." My voice was shaky with a fright that settled into my belly as he moved behind me.

"Very good child, this is your position to take each time you enter my office no matter the reason."

"Yes Sir." I sucked in a deep breath and bit my lip to disguise the whimper.

At the sound of the ruler sweeping through the air behind me I closed my eyes tightly, the pressure of my teeth forced into my lip was great as the ruler slashed at my naked bottom causing an involuntary squeal. The pain was immense, so much more than his hand. It was sharp and it came again and again. Tears poured from me, I choked on them, heaving and sobbing as the cuts of the ruler bore into my bottom. Still sore from the previous days spanking, I knew this time it would be marked.

Through the sobs I begged for it to end. Struggling to remain still as commended

"Girl you were told to be quite and still during discipline. We will begin again."

No I screamed inside my head, too frightened to voice my distress. The tears still fell as hard as before but I bit my tongue to stop the words coming out. My nails marked the desk to stop myself from struggling as the horrid ruler tore through the air and punished my bottom. Each stroke turned into fire. They were endless. I do not know how long I laid across the desk receiving the strikes but it must have been a good fifty. When finally he placed the ruler on the desk, his hand swept under my belly and pulled me up against him, rubbing it softly as I sobbed.

"Punishment is essential girl if you are going to improve. Each night as you do better the discipline will decrease. But if you do not, it will double." His hypnotizing hand rubbed at the tightness of my belly dipping lower along the naked pelvis to abate the pain, turning it into a deep sting as I leaned against him, the tears starting to slow.

"Yes Sir," I hiccuped "thank you." I managed to sob as he turned me, replacing the skirt over my thighs.

"Good girl, you are learning quickly." he returned to his desk and I was left to wobble alone with my throbbing bottom.

"I suggest you go home and study this afternoon girl. You will be tested tonight on what we went over yesterday."

I gulped "Yes Sir, may I leave please Sir."

He looked at me with a pleased expression on his face. "You may, child."

The view in the mirror was shocking. Red welts Crossed my backside likes ugly train tracks. They were thick and red, and so painful to touch. I did not think I would ever be able to sit again. I slipped the skirt around my waist and let it fall, thankful it covered all the marks. The blouse was tight and pulled across my breasts, which were already budding at the thought of where I was going. But I hated it I said to myself. Yes but you love it to.

I followed his tall dark frame to the dinning where a piece of paper and pencil was laid out like a place setting in the well lite room. He motioned me to sit and when I had, tentatively on my sore backside, grimacing as I got as comfortable as I could, he leaned over me and spoke.

"You are to complete this page within thirty minutes. When you have completed every question place your hands either side of the paper. For every minute you are over you will receive one strike of the cane over your bottom. I will speak of the consequences of wrong answers after you have finished."

He moved away and I picked up the pencil too afraid of anything coming near my backside to waste one moment. My stomach was a mess of knots as I moved through the questions, sure of some but not of others. I had no idea of the time so I worked them as quickly as I could. After the last was done he had not returned so I went over them quickly before placing my hands on either side of the paper.

His return made me jump and I hoped against all hope that it was under 30 minutes. The throbbing pains in my bottom grow with every second I rested on it.

"Good timing girl." I breathed outwards. The room was silent as he went over the paper with his red pen circling too often for my liking.

"Follow me child." Rising quickly I walked behind him into the lounge room and stood while he finished the marking, being careful not to fidget and kept my eyes down.

"This could be better girl, but not a bad effort." I wanted to whimper but fright had stolen my voice. I was too concerned with the consequences.

"Behind the door you will find a riding crop; fetch it for me." I turned to move with my legs wobbling at the idea that my bottom could take any more pain.

"No girl, on your hands and knee's; bring the crop back between your teeth." I blushed at the idea of doing such a thing yet there I was crawling to the corner to fetch the instrument of my torture. It was as bad as I imagined. Thin and long with a lot of wobble. I returned quickly knowing this would be far worse should I linger. The stick was awkward in my mouth, flopping from side to side but I managed to bring it to him, offering it up by arching my neck towards him. He took it between his strong fingers indicating for me to rise to my knees. He set it aside and reached forward casually flicking at each button on my blouse until it was open. My bra was just as easily removed, freeing my breasts with a flick of his hand. I swallowed deeply as his hands cupped each breast, running his thumbs over the nipples a few times and smiled as the buds sprang to life. He did not look at me as he spoke, but continued to fondle my breasts softly, watching as he weighted them in his hands with firm fingers glided over each engorged nipple.

"Do you think you can remain still while I whip your breasts girl or do I have to restrain you?"

I thought I would faint in fright at the idea of having that crop land on my breasts. I wobbled on my knees paling and whimpered a tiny plea to be spared. "Very well girl, you will remain still and silent while I whip your tits, understood?"

"Yes Sir."

I sobbed as the tears flowed, I closed my eyes against them and the sight of the vicious instrument before me. The first cut of the crop came down over my breasts and atop my nipples and it felt like fire. My eyes flow open in shock, and I panted for breath. There was an ugly welt forming, raising the skin. I did not have time to think again as another came down hard in the same spot, making the mark broader, richer. I had no time to catch my breath as another was forced down, his arm raised high to get a good solid thwack on my breasts, covering both with one stroke. I sobbed until I thought I would be sick. How I managed to stay still I do not know. Finally they ended and I remained where I was, to scared to look at my breasts. He walked back to the corner, replacing the crop and then back to sit looking at me.

"Remain where you are child."

The pain was so intense that I could only nod. My flesh was on fire yet I could feel the tell tale signs of arousal sliding down my thighs. How could this horror turn me on? When I had calmed a little he pulled the marked paper before him.

"You received 7 strokes girl, for 7 wrong answers. We shall go over them again and you will readdress the questions. For every wrong answer you will receive two strokes over your tits. Do you understand?"

The crying began again and I could only nod. He ignored the tears as if they were not there and began to explain each question to me again. I was desperate to listen. I knew I could not tolerate any more of the crop. When he had finished he directed me to the dinning room again, and once more I sat, the pain in my bottom hardly noticeable now. I had to keep my arms wide to avoid the pain of brushing my breasts with my arms as I wrote. I finished quickly as he waited, I was dreading the outcome.

"Very good girl, only one incorrect." The tears came instantly, as did the begging.

"No Please Sir, please, I can't. My breasts are so painful."

"And they will be more so my pet, fetch the crop and bring it to the lounge as you were shown." The sobbing was pitiful even to my own ears but it not the slightest effected on Him. I brought the cane with a trembling mouth, wet from my crying. I knelt and some kind of strength enabled me to stay there as he brought the cane down on my abused breasts twice. It felt like a knife. When they were over he caressed my hair so tenderly.

"Good child, I know they were unpleasant." I could no longer speak from the shook of the pain and as I was led back to the table to complete the last question again my body began to float. I held my breath, sure I would faint if it was not correct but he smiled and caressed my cheek.

"See what a bit of encouragement can do for you? I see this is an effective punishment for you girl. We shall use it often." I shivered at the idea but knew I would submit to it just for that smile.

He guided me gently back to the lounge holding a glass for me as I drank deeply. I jumped at the sudden flick of his tongue over a nipple, oddly soothing the pain just a little as I held tight to the glass.

"Finish the water, pet" I drank again as he licked lightly, so tender that I began to relax a little. He took the empty glass from my fingers and told me to stand again and raise my skirt. I did so with out question, terrified to disobey but that was not the only reason. I wanted to. The fabric slide up to my waist where I knew he liked it. His hot eyes on my flesh made me squirm in need.

"Do you like your cunt shaved my slut."

I blushed at the words he used but nodded the truth.

"Good, we shall keep it that way." His fingers reached out to linger at my thighs stroking them till I could do nothing else but part them. They stroked until I was standing so widely, panting for more. His fingers moved up to graze over the soft folds and I blushed that he found them soaking wet.

"Don't be embarrassed pet, I know you are aroused." His fingers delved deeply and I gasped, they twisted while his other hand held me still around the waist. The sobs came again, quickly as the pleasure turned painful as fingers bit into my dripping pussy, two then three pushed within the tightness. I gritted my teeth as they pushed in and out, forcing me open. He nodded in satisfaction seeming to find what he wanted. Roughly he pulled his fingers from my pussy and held them to my mouth. I looked at them, seeing the thick glistening juice, smelling my own arousal. Instantly my mouth opened and one by one he feed them too me. I lap at each and then the palm, every drop of my juice cleaned before he was satisfied.

"I am pleased girl, you are tight and small." I gulp thinking this may not be a good thing for me but secretly I was thrilled at his pleasure in me.

"Come," he said and I did falling into his lap to curl like a kitten as gentle hands soothed and healed my battered body. He knew just what to touch and how. A gentle stroke to my bottom, a stronger hand on my thighs and up my belly till the most gentle of all caresses on my breasts, taking the pain away and replacing it with tingling pleasure.

Taking his time his hands worked every part of me, through my hair and over my cheek, back to my breasts where he lifted one to his mouth and suckles so gently I could cry again, not from pain but from the beauty of it. A playful nip made me yelp, reminding me how tender they were. He brought my mouth to my own breast, ordering me to suckle, rolling me into a ball to reach it. I flush but my tongue obediently laps at my own flesh, delighting in the tingling it brings to my whole body. Back and forth he offers me each breast again and again, watching as I soothingly lick the nipple, finding the pain fading.

Once again I fall asleep in his arms while his fingers play delightful games on my skin. I wake with a fright to feel the terrible pain shooting through me. His fingers pinch at my nipple and he laughs.

"Time to go my pet." I dress quickly listening to his instructions for the next day, the things I was to study and do. I nod listening to every word amazed that I can do that now with out going off into a trance. My walk home is short but I float all the way with my marked bottom and terribly painful breasts aching as I moved, dreading and looking forward to tomorrow.