Private Tutor Ch. 03

Story Info
Tutoring was taking its toll on Chelsea.
2.7k words
4.46
27.1k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked towards his office with heat firing in the pit of my stomach. I had been sent with a message, hours before I was to appear before him for my "discipline". Remembering his orders created a volcano brewing inside me. To anyone looking I must have had a fever.

I could feel my skin burning as I knocked and the order to enter sent my stomach to the ground and back. I turned the knob and entered to the soft click of the door behind me. He looked up and went straight back to work; his only indication that he saw me was to point to the desk. I placed the note before me and gathered my skirt in my hands raising it high over my bottom to rest on the desk. My fingers gripped the edges as if preparing for death. I found it easier to close my eyes. After several afternoons of discipline I had found ways of coping with the pain in my backside and closing my eyes to the strikes of the ruler or hand was one. Another was the grip the desk hard enough to break it.

He did not rise but I could feel him reach close and then heard the note being opened. A grunt and then he scribbled something on the piece of paper and folded it again. I waited quietly, motionless, all to please him. If I had my way I would be sobbing and squirming but I knew that he liked to see me still and restrained, taking my punishment proudly and I did so try to do it well.

The touch of his hand on my flesh made me squirm a little, wriggling into it for a deeper touch. He laughed softly to see me press against him, his finger dipping into the tight little slit to rub only once down the length. I whimpered softly, and then flinched as the full force of his hand slapped my ass. His breath on my cheek so warm, so beautiful.

"My sweet wet, child," he cooed in my ear. "Back to class."

I went quickly with the knowledge I would be bent over that desk in a few short hours and his hand would not be so tender.

***

It seemed the ruler flow with extra velocity striking my permanently welted bottom with a sharp sting. Over the past week I had come promptly to his office after classes and displayed my ass to be punished as hard and long as he wished. Each day the amount lessened by just a little, but the intensity did not. He disciplined as he did everything. With purpose and enthusiasm!

Over 30 stokes of the ruler later my tears fell silently on my cheeks. His face was impassive to my plight as it always was.

"Girl, you brought this condition upon yourself by not concentrating in my class. Do not expect your tears to help you." He had said it many times and I believed him. I was living the consequences of my actions. But it was so much more than that. He was bringing from deep within me another Chelsea, a deep sensual girl capable of things I only dreamed of. Things that I had only wished for in my diary.

I placed a soft kiss to the hand that had dealt out my punishment whispering soft thanks for taking the time to improve me and rose, the skirt skimming back down over my backside. Even that small touch was painful. I know the stinging would subside soon but the dull ache never did. Each day it was refreshed with a ruler or hand.

"I shall see you tonight, child. Pack a bag with some toiletries, you shall be staying the weekend." I opened my mouth in surprise but quickly shut it again.

"Yes, Sir," I whispered turning to the door he pointed to, dismissing me.

"And girl," I turned to look to his handsome face, " you shall need no clothes."

I was in turmoil as I rang the bell, the small bag in one hand, the other pressing to my tummy and willing it to stop rolling. He waved me in as always, this time taking the bag from my fingers and placing it on the hall table as I walked into the lounge and took my customary place on the sofa, sitting primly with my knees pressed together , trying not to think about the ache in my backside. The books before me where familiar now, with his writing in the margin, some notes that I was to take particular notice of.

I started reading as he moved around the room, pouring himself and drink and looking down on me. I did not look up from my studies; I knew the rules too well now. Over the short week I had been coming for my "lessons" I had be taught just as many rituals as equations. I was to concentrate on what I was reading, letting nothing else disturb me. I was to listen to his words as they were my gospel. I was to obey instinctively and immediately as he had my complete trust. I was to kneel gracefully like a female should, arch my head back and my mouth slightly parted. I was to display myself with out embarrassment, but eagerly, willingly. I was to express my passion and emotions like a slut. I was to take my punishment with dignity. Each of these things I had done, over and over again.

I completed the reading and quietly closed the book, looking up to him with a soft smile as he began his questions. I answered them quickly and as completely as I could, knowing from his look if I had done well or not. It was best not to panic if I saw a furrow in his brow, as punishment was inevitable, it was a part of my every day and would happen as regularly as the sun rose. He seemed please with the answers, making two strokes on a pad of paper before moving onto the next lesson, a much more complicated topic and five more strokes were added before I was through.

"Crop if you will, child." It was not a request but an order, but such a polite one I could not help but smile as I dropped to my knees and crawled to the corner to fetch the now familiar leather encased rod, wrapping my mouth around it and returning it to him, lifting my chin. My nipples peaked instantly, my body began to quiver and the fear of it pooled into my belly. But along with it came tranquility too. It was the regularity he gave me. He was nothing if not consistent.

"Where shall we place the strips of a girl who can not concentrate today?"

"Where you wish, Sir." I said with a serenity that shocked me.

He smiled and stroked my hair, indicating for me to lie across the sofa. I slide onto it and wrapped my hands above my head, holding onto the arm tight as he parted my thighs wide. "Three strokes for every wrong answer my girl." I blinked at the high number, knowing I would cry and beg, disgracing myself. He saw my distress.

"Something to say, girl?"

"May I be restrained, Sir?" I begged softly, biting my lip. His soft finger pulled it free and ran lightly over my hot brow. He squatted beside me, holding the crop in his palm.

"And why do you need to be retrained today my slut?"

"I do not wish to displease you and struggle too much." He nodded and rose.

The ropes that bound my hands together were tight. The knot he tied gave me one in my belly to go with it. He secured the rope to the bottom of the sofa and moved to each leg pulling it up a little to open me wider and higher. I began to breathe heavily panting through my nose with nervousness. When he was satisfied there was no play in the rope he spoke.

"You will receive fifteen strokes girl. Five on your left thigh," he ran the crop over it and I shivered, "Five on the right," the crop slide over to it and caressed it lightly "and five..." he paused to slide the crop so very slowly up my slit, pressing it in as it came to the throbbing clit, "to your cunt."

I gasped, trying in vein to struggle already at the ropes, but they were too tight.

"You were wise to ask for them, my lovely."

And so it began. He placed the strokes slowly, much slower than ever before, leaving time between each stroke for the sting to sink in and the pain to begin. It turned from a strong bite to a thick throb in seconds. He waited watching the mark form before placing another along side it. One, two, three, four, five, to my left thigh. He waited several minutes for the sobs to die down before be began on the right. I pulled and pulled at the ropes but it was no good, they were holding me open too tightly. I had no where to go. One, two, three, four, five to the right.

He reached out and lightly stroked over the welts making them sting all the more. I bit into my lip and softly begged him for no more as he raised the crop. In slow motion I saw its decent onto the most vulnerable target of all. Never had he touch me there with anything but passion, but this time it was for punishment and the sensation could not have been more opposite. If not for the rope I would have shielded myself from the next and the next. Instead I lay there open and exposed to the torment.

My clit throbbed and swelled, red and angry from the treatment. I sobbed helplessly, thrashing my head from side to side. Five came down without mercy, and his hand ran over my fevered brow. "Hush love, I know they were unpleasant." Casually he untied the ropes and pulled me sobbing into his lap, crying into his chest as he cradled me. "Do you think you will concentrate more, child?"

"Yes," I sobbed, "yes, I will try harder." he laughed rubbing my back softly as I kissed the hand that had welded the crop sobbing out my thanks for him taking the time to improving me.

"Good girl, I know that you shall. Next time each wrong answer will receive 10 strokes."

I shivered in the pain I knew was to come.

I rose with his helping hand and was taken into his arms, his wonderful hands gliding over my back, making the already feverish skin burn. He griped my long hair and pulled it back sharply making my neck arch, my belly heave in desire. He took my mouth; it was no kiss but a take over. His tongue thrusted with force, opening my mouth completely. My already weak legs turned to jelly and I would have fallen if not for his hands. They swept all over me as his mouth kissed me. His tongue pressed into my throat, I could only open it and hold it there for his pleasure.

His hands spanned my waist and lifted me, carrying me to the stairs and up them. I had never been to any other part of the house before. It was just as the other rooms were, large and warm, like him. He kicked open a door and walked across the room tossing me on the bed so that I bounced a few times into its softness, squirming against the covers as he undressed. I loved his body, but had seen very little of it. I feasted on him as I laid there waiting, wanting everything he was going to give me.

His shoulders were broad, his body fit and strong. And his cock, oh, his cock. It was fully erect, throbbing with blood. I had taken it in my mouth so many times but never anywhere else. I squirmed in anticipation of it. I wanted it so very much, but the ache in my pussy from the crop was strong, stinging constantly. He placed his hands on the bed, either side of my body and spoke bluntly.

"I'm going to fuck you my, little slut." One hand pressed into the turmoil of my belly, sliding down over my naked pelvis to dip into the wet slit, sliding easily into the thickening wetness and stroked.

"Yes so sore my love, so tender, just the way I want it."

I blushed deeply, looking away from his eyes, concentrating on the finger that delved inside and made me warm and squirmy, that made the sore clit ache all the more. I closed my eyes and drew in a breath fighting the hot passion taking over my body, trying to concentrate.

I shivered against his finger as he removed it, bringing it to his mouth to suck.

"Mm delicious my little whore." Surely my cheeks could not blush anymore. They were a deep hot red. His finger plunged again, gathering up the juice for my mouth this time. I ate from his finger like a bird from its mothers mouth.

He took red silk ties from the side table and wrapped them around each wrist, pulling tightly and looping them to hooks at the top of the bed, giving them a pull, leaving no play. I was vulnerable, more so then when I face the punishments for I had no idea what he had planned for me. My ankles where bound in red silk but they had far more give in them, I was able to bend my knees. He tested them by bringing them up to my chest and back again, spreading me so wide. I whimpered softly as he lay between them, his hands keeping him only inches off my body.

"So lovely; so captive."

His mouth was hot on mine, wet and slippery his tongue plunged in as his hands soothed over my body, rubbing so softly, so beautifully, relaxing me completely, his words soothing me and make me blush at the same time. Every part of my skin was touched, nothing left by his hands, the soles of my feet, under my arms, my backside, all gentled and soothed till I was totally relaxed.

The invasion of his hard cock into my soft wet core was a total shock. The scream bounced off the walls as he plunged into me, tearing it open for the very first time. He gathered me into his arms, whispering into my ear.

"My lovely virgin, such a good girl". My eyes were wide, my mouth open sucking in air as he began to move, ignoring my pleas.

"No, please no, " it was not the invasion as much as the tender whipped clit abrasion against his body.

I was wet, I was dripping wet, I could feel it sliding down between my ass checks as he lifted me up to him, moving my body slowly, opening it bit my bit, and always the hard sharp sting of my clit against him., grinding up and down. My belly was on fire, I could feel the heat that I always felt with him but never its end result but now it was building, building, till my thighs quivered and I began to whimper for different reasons. My head tossed from side to side, I pulled at the silk ties. His mouth captured him, holding me still and he breathed into me, while thrusting deeply, harder and harder, his own breath coming hard and short.

"Hold it girl, hold it," but holding it was so hard? My body was in frenzy, thrusting against him for more but screaming as the sore clit ached all the more. It was such a combination, the pleasure and pain of it a contradiction that made me scream for mercy. He had none. He pushed all the harder, looking down at me, focusing on me.

"Please, please," I begged but I didn't know what I was begging for. I was burning up. His hand slide between our hot sweat soaked bodies and pressed deeply into my belly,

"Cum , cum my little slut" and I did. I exploded with force and heat, spewing over his spurting cock that erupted at the same time. Gathering me close, pressed deep with in me, we rocked together, his words soft in my ear, soothing and sweet as I collapsed.

"Whore," he grunted. I burned with the knowledge.