Private Viewing

Story Info
She watches herself on a web cam.
2.1k words
4.49
75.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on top, and my legs were starting to get tired. Henry looked up at me and grinned. We hadn't been dating for too long, but I knew that look. I paused in mid-stroke and said, "What?"

He said, "Do you want to play with the web cam?"

I leaned back with his cock still inside me. "Hmmm..."

He said, "It's entirely up to you. I don't want to pressure you or anything..."

We had talked about it before. I was curious, but I had never played with a web cam. I knew he was into it, and I was open to trying it out. "Sure, why not?"

"Okay. Let me go find it."

As he searched his desk drawers, I admired the view of his lean backside. He worked out regularly, but he wasn't too bulky. I know that some women say they don't have a type, but I admit that I do. I like them tall, blonde, and lean, and Henry was exactly that and then some. His dirty blonde hair was all natural, and that appealed to me from the instant I saw him.

At 6'3'' he looked like the typical California surfer: blonde, tan, and lean. He only looked like one; he didn't even know how to swim. His athletic frame came from good genetics and regular hours at the gym.

We had only been going out for six months, but we were already very close. It's rare that you meet someone, and you click with them physically and intellectually. We tell our friends that we are the perfect match. He has a thing for petite asian girls who wear glasses. I have a fetish for tall, blonde guys with a huge CD collection. He has an insatiable sex drive, and so do I. It was meant to be.

He found the web cam and plugged it into his computer. His face was a little flushed, so I knew he was getting turned on. I glanced down, and his cock was still hard. I lay back on the bed as he got everything set up.

When we first started to get serious, he had casually mentioned that he owns a web cam. He seemed nervous when he told me, as if he was worried that I'd think he was a freak. I told him that I didn't own one, but I don't have any problems with him having one. He seemed relieved by my blasé attitude, and later I asked him about his web cam adventures. He told me that he likes to show off, usually to straight couples.

I admitted that I have some exhibitionist tendencies. I showed him the pictures that I had taken of myself. He was quite impressed and thought I should post them on the web. He said that he could black out my face, but I was still unsure. That's when I told him that we should play with the cam together some time. If there's someone with me, maybe I wouldn't feel so self-conscious.

He turned the monitor towards me. "There you are."

I got my glasses from the nightstand. I saw my legs, my stomach, and my breasts. "Wow." I crossed my legs and opened them slightly. "Damn, my boobs look pretty good from this angle."

He laughed. "Damn right! They're fantastic." He came over and cupped my breasts together with one hand. My eyes were on the computer screen. He whispered, "See how delicious you look?"

I was going to say something, but Henry leaned over to suck on my nipples. I groaned and closed my eyes. "No, open your eyes," he commanded. He angled the camera, so that we could see down the entire length of my body. I adjusted slightly, and I spread my legs for the camera.

For the first time, I was watching my pussy, seeing how wet and swollen I looked, looking at what he sees when he goes down on me. I was already wet from fucking, and I could see my plumped, pink lips.

He stopped licking and sat in his chair. He pulled the chair closer to the bed. "So what do you think? Is this too weird?"

"No." I looked into his bright blue eyes. "Not weird. Different."

"You look good. You have a great body; any man would be lucky to see it."

"Come here." We kissed, our hands still, only our mouths touching, sucking, savoring. He leaned back and whispered, "You're so beautiful."

This time I blushed. I glanced at the camera again. "Is this going out over the net?"

"Not a chance. I wouldn't do that without asking you." He re-adjusted the cam, so that it was centered on my breasts. "Do you want to go online?"

"Not yet. It's my first time, you know."

"Okay, so what do you want to do?"

I already knew what I wanted to try. I told him, "Sit in your chair and show me what you do when you're online. I want to see exactly what they see."

He thought about it for a moment. "Are you sure? I know you said it's okay that I play online, but I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

"I'll stop you if it gets uncomfortable. I just want to know how you play when you're alone."

"Okay." He placed the cam on his desk and turned his chair around. I laid on the bed, watching the back of his chair and the computer monitor. The view centered on his half-hard cock.

He said, "I never show my face. Most couples just want to see a large cock anyway."

"Braggart."

"No, just cocky." He laughed at his own joke.

I focused on the monitor. He had his hand around the shaft, and he was slowly stroking himself. He leaned back in his chair and sighed. I could hear him taking deeper breaths. His hand moved over the head of his cock, back to the shaft, squeezing, stroking. I wanted to kneel by his chair and take him into my mouth, but I restrained myself. I wanted to enjoy this show.

"So do you chat with people while you're online?"

"No, it's too hard to type with one hand. I just let people watch, and I do my own thing. If they want to log off in the middle, whatever. I just like knowing that someone's watching." His hand encircled his cock, slowly moving up and down, up and down.

"Hmmm, that is a nice view." My hand wandered to my sensitive clit. I rubbed my clit slowly with two fingers. I was still moist from fucking, and I felt myself getting more wet.

I told him, "Just pretend that I'm not here. Do your own thing."

He glanced back and noticed my busy hand. He grinned and turned back to the cam. His strokes changed from long and slow to short and fast. His fingers circled his shaft, and his hips started moving a bit. He was milking his hard cock. His shaft looked so huge and thick, and his head looked much bigger than usual.

Now I understood why some women liked to watch a man masturbate. As I watched his cock, I wanted him to touch me. I wanted to take that cock in my mouth and my pussy. The anticipation was killing me.

As he was stroking himself, I was rubbing myself harder. My fingers were so slick, and I slipped two inside the warm folds of my pussy. My lips felt swollen, but my pussy was tight around my fingers. I watched his cock, and I felt the first waves of an orgasm. I moaned into the pillow, my clit throbbing under my fingertips.

I opened my eyes and saw Henry looking at me. I wanted him inside me. I spread my legs wide for him, and his eyes went to my pussy.

He stood up, and his cock was right in front of my face. I reached for him, but he stopped my hand. "I want to try something. I want to record you on camera. I want to watch you touch yourself. Can you do that for me?"

I was so turned on that I nodded. "It's just for you, okay? Don't send it over the net or anything."

"I promise. We'll record it, and if you don't like it, I'll erase it. Okay?"

"Okay. Tell me what you want to see." I looked at the screen, and I saw the entire length of my body. The camera pointed right at my pussy. I spread my legs more, and I looked at my open pussy.

Henry sat back in his chair and turned towards the monitor. He watched the screen and started stroking his cock again.

Again I said, "Tell me what to do."

His voice was low. "Touch your pussy lips for me."

I rested my fingers on my clit and started to rub. I was soaking wet from the first orgasm. My cunt felt warm and slick with my juices.

"Touch your tits with the other hand."

My hand circled my nipples, stopping to pinch each one. I massaged my clit with the other hand. I watched my juices dripping from my pussy. I think I heard Henry groan under his breath. His arm was moving faster, and I spread my legs wider.

"Yeah, that's it. Spread that pussy for me. Spread your lips. Open it up for me." Henry's voice was a half-growl.

I spread my lips with my left hand. I put two fingers of my right hand inside me. I started to thrust my fingers hard into my pussy. He moaned, "Yeah, that's it." I stretched myself open with my fingers.

"Use three fingers," he demanded.

I inserted the third finger and moaned. I could feel my pussy stretch around my three fingers. I pressed my fingers deep inside me. I rubbed my clit faster. I watched my pussy on the computer screen. I was so wet that the sheets beneath me were damp with my juices. I saw myself stretched wide open.

Henry said, "Wider." I spread my thighs as far as possible. I felt so exposed, vulnerable, wanting. He moved the camera closer to me. My cunt glistened.

Henry stood, and I saw his thick hard cock in front of me. He climbed onto the bed and kneeled next to me. He positioned his cock over me, but he didn't touch me. "Keep touching yourself," he said. "You're going to make me come."

I rubbed my clit for him. We both watched as I fucked myself with three fingers. I heard him groan, but my eyes never left the screen. I saw a splash of white cross the monitor, and I felt his warm come on my pussy. He soaked my pussy lips with his come, and I rubbed his come into me.

I was slick with his heat, and I rubbed, pinched, and stroked my clit faster and faster. My fingers were covered with his come and my juices. I moaned, and I watched as my thighs started to tremble. I closed my eyes, and Henry forced me to look up. "Watch yourself. See what I see."

I shoved my fingers hard inside me, and I pinched my clit. As I started to come, I watched my pussy shake and quiver. My clit danced beneath my fingers. My lips clenched, and I felt the rush of orgasm. I watched my hips thrusting towards my fingers. Henry leaned over and pinched both of my nipples. I squirmed under his touch, and I started to shake. My clit was so sensitive, but I kept rubbing it. I wanted to stretch out my orgasm. I wanted to come over and over.

Henry pushed my hand away and grabbed my clit between his two fingers. He used his other hand to massage my pussy lips. He inserted one finger inside me, and I tried to tell him to stop. I didn't say anything; I just moaned. I didn't want him to stop. My clit was so tender, but it felt so good.

When his second finger entered me, another wave of orgasm exploded through me. This time I did close my eyes. I felt his fingers working over me, his hands soaked with my come. My legs were trembling, and I felt tingles all over my body. When I finally opened my eyes, I said, "wow."

Henry smiled at me. "Did you like that?"

"You know I did." I showed him the wet spot I had left. "See?" I giggled. I was feeling light-headed.

He frowned a little. "There's just one thing."

"What?"

"I forgot to press record. I got so excited that I thought I did."

I laughed because he looked so disappointed. "That's okay."

He laid his head on my stomach. "Yeah, but I wish I had. I mean, that was unbelievaby hot. I would have liked to watch it over and over. Watching you come so hard...so hot."

"Don't worry," I told him. I ran my fingers through his damp hair. "There's always next time." I was definitely looking forward to a next time