Privates Practice

Story Info
The Futa Sexual Health Clinic makes futa feel MUCH better.
7.3k words
4.7
28.6k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DTales
DTales
355 Followers

"I might have made a tactical error in not going to a physician for 20 years." -- Warren Zevon

---

Jackie was nervous. Doctor's offices always made her nervous. Even the dentist wasn't her favorite, and she never had a single cavity or any of the other horrible procedures other crowed about. Nobody likes going to the doctor, but when one belonged to a rare sexual minority, it was difficult finding a doctor who knew what to make of you.

That's why Jackie was elated when her friend suggested the Futanari Sexual Health Clinic, one of the only doctor's offices of its kind, and the only one in the area.

The futanari was that mysterious gender that was essentially ordinary women but for the addition of a penis... usually a big fat one. They could find adequate health care like any other person, so long as they found doctors who kept their hands to themselves. Cardiology, oncology, even urology and gynecology worked the same way, for the most part.

It was only on the edge of where the two halves of the futa overlapped... that was where the knowledge got dicier, and the techniques were less robust.

Jackie sat on the examination table as the doctor entered the room. She was a blonde woman with glasses and a nice curvy figure, not at all what Jackie was expecting.

The doctor looked down at her clipboard. "Jacqueline?" She asked.

"That's me." Jackie answered. "And please, call me Jackie."

"OK." The doctor held out her hand. "I'm Robin." She said softly, her British accent making her name sound like "Rubbin."

"Nice to meet you." Jackie said, shaking her hand.

"So... you're having a problem with... reaching orgasms?"

"Yes." Jackie said. "It's embarrassing. There's this stereotype about futas being these super-virile unstoppable sex machines. And I suppose I can perform for a long time, but... I just can't quite get there. It's frustrating."

"I can only imagine." Robin said. "So, if you don't mind, may I see your... specimen?"

Jackie stood from the table and removed her skirt. Her 'specimen,' as the doctor called it, was there between her legs, and quite large. Robin put her hand beneath Jackie's balls, holding them up in her fingers.

"Your gonads are quite heavy." Robin observed. "You must produce a lot of semen throughout the day."

Jackie gulped."Yeah..." She gasped, feeling her cock swell to its full length.

Robin produced a small measuring tape from her pocket. "May I?"

Jackie nodded. "Sure."

Robin stretched the tape across the bottom of Jackie's cock, the metal tip of the tape touching the bead of crystal clear precum gathering at the head. She then wrapped it around the base of the cock. She wrote down the measurements: thirteen inches in length, ten-and-a-half inches in girth.

"If you don't mind my saying, and if I may use the language that the office prefers I don't use..." Robin looked up from her kneeling position. "You have a truly beautiful cock."

Jackie brought her hands together shyly. "Thank you." She said softly.

"It is a shame if you're not able to come and experience the full pleasure of sex." Robin said. "But we're going to do some tests and find out where your issue is." Robin's soft hand wrapped around the base of Jackie's cock. "I'm going to very gently stimulate you with my hand, OK? If anything I do makes you uncomfortable, tell me and I will stop."

Robin's hand went up the full length of Jackie's cock, and back down again. It was like she wrapped her hand in warm velvet. From that single motion, Jackie's breath deepened and her body language tensed. "Are you all right, Jackie?"

"Yes, I'm fine." She huffed. "It just feels good."

"I have quite a bit of experience." Robin rubbed it a few more times. She moved to Jackie's side so she could rub her thumb in a circular motion on the head of Jackie's cock. Jackie blew her breath out of her lips quickly, puffing her cheeks out a bit as she exhaled.

Robin's hand went back to the shaft, working it at what she considered to be a slow pace. "For someone having trouble reaching orgasm, you're very--"

Jackie cried out, and she ejaculated several ropy bursts of come past the doctor and to the floor.

Robin stared at the puddle on the floor, alarmed.

"Sensitive." She finished her sentence. "I'm glad I got out of the way."

Jackie leaned backwards on her elbows, panting.

Only after a few more seconds did Robin realize she was still holding onto Jackie's cock. "You're still hard." She observed.

"You're still touching it." Jackie huffed.

"Well, that orgasm seemed to arrive to you pretty easily." Robin said. "Are you having trouble reaching full orgasms and being completely satisfied and released?"

"That must be it." Jackie said.

"I'd like to measure your output, if I may." Robin stood and collected a graduated cylinder from the counter. "I shall collect your next ejaculation in here."

Robin rubbed Jackie's cock gently again. Jackie's legs trembled at the touch.

"There are many things that can cause decreased pleasure and difficulty with performance." Said Robin as she continued rubbing Jackie. "One of them could be... too much masturbation. The mind gets used to the same feeling over and over again. So, one hopes to try as many different techniques as possible."

Her hand slowed. Robin looked up at Jackie. "So... with your permission, would you like me to use my tongue?"

Jackie could hardly believe what she was hearing, but was not about to question it. "You may."

Robin stuck out her little pink tongue and stroked it against the side of Jackie's cock, from the bottom to the top, rubbing her nose against the skin as she brought her head to the top. Once she reached the tip, she lowered her head and started again at the bottom, right next to where she'd painted a shiny layer of spit on the shaft.

"I'm surprised you are... allowed to do this." Jackie struggled to talk through her heavy breathing.

"We are permitted to use as much or as little of ourselves to help our patients as we are comfortable." Robin answered, speaking directly against Jackie's cock like an old-fashioned microphone. "I don't often use my tongue, but in this case, I'm glad I have. The office doesn't want me to make comments like this, but... your cock tastes amazing."

Jackie gripped the table with both hands, feeling Robin's tongue advance up her cock again. "Oh my God, I'm going to come again."

"Do you find dirty talk erotic?" Robin asked. "I inquire because when I talk about your cock using that word, you seem to get closer. I can invoke any level of profane language that you like."

"I can barely handle you moaning every time you lick it. If you start talking dirty, I'm going to lose it."

"That's what I'm here for..." Robin answered softly, licking Jackie's cock one last time. "You..."

With her free hand, Robin flipped her clipboard's page, evidently looking for the list of approved dirty talk words.

"Slut?" Robin said uncertainly.

Jackie cried out, and Robin caught Jackie's first blasts of come into the cylinder, pointing the cock down into it to gather the rest. Jackie wiped the sweat from her forehead as Robin set the filled beaker on the counter to let the gelatinous fluid settle so she could get an accurate reading.

"It's about four hundred milliliters." Robin said.

Jackie was less familiar with metric measurements. "Is that a lot?"

"It's about the volume of a can of soda."

That thought alarmed her, envisioning the huge amount of essence passing out of her. Would she weigh less after being relieved of those ounces?

"That sounds like a lot."

"It's above average, especially for a second orgasm." Robin said.

"It's-it's just that I'm backed up." Jackie stammered. "It's been a while since I've come at all."

"How long?" Robin asked.

"I'm afraid I don't know exactly."

"Can you estimate? Even a ballpark figure?"

Jackie shook her head. "It feels like forever."

"This is what I'd expect from a futa who had refrained for a few days, at least."

"Well, maybe it's because I haven't been getting it all out fully."

"That is a possibility."

Robin marked her clipboard again. It was a move that never failed to make Jackie feel self-conscious. Silly as it might seem to be self-conscious of a cock more than a foot long, but here she was.

"I have an experimental idea, if you are OK with it." Robin took the cylinder of semen off her desk again. "When I was growing up, my parents had a dog. If he had an accident in the house, they'd rub his nose in it to discourage it. I don't know if it worked. He only did it once."

"What's the plan?" Jackie asked.

"Here." She handed the glass to Jackie. "Drink it."

"What, my own come?"

"I don't have anyone's else's." Robin looked around the counters. The only other vessel held tongue depressors.

Jackie held the glass under her nose and sniffed it. Her cheeks went red at the thoughts and sensations that sparkled through her mind that this scent conjured.

"If you've had futa partners before, and if you've performed fellatio on them, and if you've elected to swallow the ejaculate... did you enjoy that experience?"

Jackie stared at the cylinder. It felt hotter than soup or coffee had ever felt in her hand, but perhaps that was just because it was in a vessel made of glass. It should cool off soon, right?

"I have." She answered.

"Well, let's see if this helps anyway."

Jackie was baffled by how this idea was meant to help. She wanted to get rid of this stuff, not reintroduce it into her system. But that smell...

Placing the spout of the cylinder on her lower lip, a sticky drop crawled off the end and onto her tongue. She closed her mouth to swallow the dot... and bucked her head back to swallow the rest as quickly as she could, gulping the hot slime until the beaker was empty but for white streaks stuck to the inside. Jackie had a stream of come on her upper lip that trailed down the sides of her mouth like a white Hulk Hogan mustache. She set the glass down and wiped the come off her face with her hands... and licked them clean until nothing white remained on either her face or her fingers.

Robin blinked, watching this spectacle with a slight alarmed expression. "Did you enjoy that?"

Jackie didn't respond, staring at the doctor with a slightly absent expression, mouth open into an 'O' shape. She finally nodded her head.

Robin wrote something down on her clipboard.

"Well, that didn't work how I'd hoped." She set down her clipboard and stepped closer. "We'll have to try a different technique to release yourself more completely. Are you familiar with paizuri?"

"I don't think so."

Robin pulled open her lab coat and released her large, round breasts, no bra or other top holding them in place. "Paizuri a Japanese term for mammary intercourse. The office prefers saying it because it doesn't sound vulgar to the American ear, and I prefer saying it because it's shorter than 'mammary intercourse.'"

"I know what titfucking is." Jackie tensed in her seat, her cock throbbing harder at the sight.

"Do you generally find it pleasurable?" Robin moved in.

"Yes, I do."

"Then, with your permission..." Robin knelt down before Jackie. "I shall rub your penis between my breasts and bring you to orgasm that way."

"Let's give it a shot."Jackie tried not to sound too enthusiastic. The doctor remained entirely neutral. This was an act of healing and compassion, not sex. Robin hoisted her breasts with both hands and pulled them apart, approaching Jackie's cock like the meat between two slices of bread.

Without warning, she stood, releasing the breasts with a delightful bounce. "I almost forgot." She went to her cabinet of supplies and found something Jackie didn't expect to find in a normal doctor's office: a bottle of baby oil. Then again, the bottle assured that the contents were hypoallergenic.

"I'm sure this will make the experience more pleasurable." She sprayed a horizontal line across the top of her breasts the way one would spray mustard on a hot dog. Robin rubbed the oil into the flesh, giving them a beautiful shiny look.

"That should do it." Robin folded her breasts around Jackie's cock. Robin immediately cried out, pushing her arms back into the padded bench.

"They're so soft..." She huffed.

"Thank you. My breasts are completely natural. I am very blessed." Hands over her nipples, she moved her breasts in a circular rotation, squeezing the hot cock between them like a pair of rollers, as if wringing out her come, the blood moving upwards towards the tip and causing it to swell and grow redder in time with the movement.

Jackie didn't last long before spraying a hot volley directly into the doctor's chin, splattering all over her lab coat and the floor. She stopped moving her breasts, feeling the cock pulse between them with every further burst of ejaculate. By the end, Robin was kneeling in a small puddle of her client's come.

"Well, that didn't take long. I didn't even get to the move most of my patients like the most."

"What would that be?" Jackie privately questioned the existence of anything better in the whole world.

Robin still held Jackie's cock between her tits, and it was still hard, somehow. "I'll show you." She rolled her breasts in a figure-8 pattern, where one nipple would be raised while the other was lowered, and one was closer to the cock as the other was further away. It was hard to explain, but easy to perform.

Jackie's cock tilted back and forth like the inflatable air dancers that stood outside car dealerships. Robin had shown her enough that she understood what move she was performing, but saw no reason to stop. Jackie's hands closed into fists and her legs pulled in tightly under the bench as she came again, this time spraying back and forth and painting a long strip across the floor and walls.

Robin stood and returned to the cabinet, wiping herself up with some paper towels. Jackie slid over to her side and watched as Robin dispassionately cleaned herself. She seemed neither repulsed nor aroused by being sprayed with hot futa come. Just another day at work at the clinic.

She returned to her clipboard and made a simple mark, perhaps writing a single check mark in a box. She set the pen down, took off her soaked lab coat and hung it up, it dripping white specks onto the tile below. She remained topless, her breasts bounding with every step of her pointed heels.

"I suppose we should try something else." Robin stated. "Do you find pleasure in anal sex?"

Jackie froze. "Giving or receiving?"

"I'm asking if you think I could make your orgasm by stimulating your prostate with my fingers."

Jackie blushed, cock trembling. "Yes, you could."

For once, Robin didn't move to take any notes.

"Are you going to write that down?"

"So far, I've not met a single futa who didn't enjoy receiving anal sex." Robin explained. "Thus, there is no box on the form to indicate that. I ask just in case you were the first. Could you bend over?"

Jackie stood up, then bent over a cushioned chair, a small trash can underneath the chair and directly beneath her cock. She turned suddenly at the snap of Robin applying a blue latex glove. Jackie started to breathe heavily, as if the doctor had pulled out a syringe.

"Relax. You know that this won't hurt." She knelt down and slid the second and third finger into Jackie's ass, probing in gently until she found what she was looking for. She pressed against it, rolling her fingers in a small circle.

Jackie shook about, clutching the two chair legs below her for support. The doctor took her free ungloved hand and jerked Jackie's cock straight down into the trash can, pressing inside her and jerking her downwards at the same pace. Eventually, like a cow's udder, the come started to flow. Robin sped up her probing and jerking, and the milk came faster and faster with no sign of slowing down. Jackie cried ecstatically into her arms to not disturb the others in the office.

Eventually, Robin released her grip and removed her fingers from Jackie's slightly sore behind. Jackie's cock continued spurting white blobs down the length of it and to the floor.

"Why... why'd you stop?"

"You were coming for almost three minutes straight."

"You kept fingering my ass!"

"I thought we'd eventually reach the end of it." Robin sounded shocked. "But maybe I was causing you to continue to produce it by stimulating your prostate." Robin picked up the small trash can that Jackie had been milked into, now about a quarter-full of ejaculate, and set it off to one side.

Robin scanned her clipboard, but came up lacking. "I'm sorry, let me just..." She pressed an intercom on the side of the door. "Could you come in here please?"

A few seconds later, a nurse entered the office. She had a mop of red hair tied into a clumsy bun, and a short skirt with thigh-high stockings. "Yes, doctor?"

"Jackie, this is Beata, my nurse." Robin said. "Beata, I'm struggling to get her to express herself completely. You can see that's she's still hard after several tests. I think she is in need of the real thing. Would you be willing to allow her to... perform coitus on you?"

Jackie's face went red. Beata scanned Jackie's form, and her dribbling erection. "Yes, so long as she's fine with that. But... I'd rather not do it with you in here, if that's OK."

"Nonsense. I need to be here to observe the procedure."

"I can do it, I just don't know if I'm comfortable with you watching me, that's all."

"What's wrong with that? What are you so afraid of?"

"What are YOU so afraid of?" The argument got out of hand fast. For the first moment, Jackie felt her erection wilt a bit. "Why don't you just do it?!"

"I can't make proper observations while experiencing ecstasy!"

"Bullcrap! What's the real reason?!" Without warning, Beata reached over and grabbed Robin by her hips. They spun around the office once as they struggled against each other, and there was a ripping sound. Robin's skirt tore and slipped down her legs like a fireman descending a firepole.

Now stood entirely nude but for her heels, the doctor's cock was visible to all, flaccid until the moment it touched the open air, and swelling with every beat of her heart. Jackie's hands clapped over her face, mortified. The other stared at it.

"Doctor... you're..." Beata could barely believe it.

"Of course I am. Why do you think I started this clinic?"

"Why did you hide it?"

"I didn't want people to think I lived up to that stereotype, where all futas think about is sex. I wanted to prove I could help people with love, not lust."

"Robin..." Beata reached both hands under her skirt, lowered a pair of dainty panties, and allowed her own erection to tent up her short skirt.

"You, too?!" The doctor lowered her hands from her mouth.

"I've just kept it hidden for so long, I didn't know how..." Beata moved in closer, arms outstretched.

The two women embraced, panting and chuckling with the sudden emotional release. They started kissing, their tongues worming against each other and bubbles of spit forming at the corner of their mouths.

They stopped kissing for a moment, leaning foreheads together and panting hot breath across each other. At the same time, they turned towards their neglected patient. She was masturbating, biting her lower lip hard and making no attempt to look as though she wasn't staring.

"I'm sorry, I got so excited, I forgot all about you." Robin said, approaching her patient, huge boner swaying with each step. "Jackie, now that it's all out in the open, I can ask what I wish I could have asked before. And to hell with the formal terminology. I think what you need is pussy. Do you want to fuck me?"

"Yes."

Jackie kept working herself.

Robin looked down and chuckled. "You ever hear the one about the futa who goes to the doctor and says, 'first off, you have to stop masturbating,' and she asks, 'why?' and the doctor says, 'because I'm trying to examine you.'"

DTales
DTales
355 Followers