Private's Retreat

Story Info
A wife wanks in the woods.
2.1k words
3.71
102.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toni is breathing the warm air of a summer's day.

She has nothing pressing to do, just a welcome feeling of some free time. Reading time. Thinking time. A rare and pampering luxury.

Her husband is out of town for the day at a business conference.

Reading a book, she is laying in her outdoor hammock. In the book, there is a lengthy and explicit description of hot sex between two characters. Naturally, it makes her feel horny, and a little adventurous. The author intended that, she thinks. Rascal.

Putting the book to one side, she gives thought to her rubber cock, in a drawer inside, upstairs. She doesn't need it often but when she does, she finds it terribly exciting. She's never used it outdoors, she thinks.

She wanders inside to find it. It is hefty and has a soft feeling in her hands, like potter's clay. Her insides churn excitedly - almost like butterflies. She hatches a plan for it. Along with a soft towel, she puts the cock and the book into a soft satchel, dresses for a walk and heads outside toward a local forested area. She is feeling a little afraid, excited... and sexily determined.

A few hundred yards in, well in, Toni carefully and a little furtively steps off the main trail into an area of pines, untrammeled underneath. Here, she notices, the forest floor is thickly padded with years' of fallen soft needles.

It is quiet here - in here - she notes, peaceful. Seemingly far away and serenely beautiful. The scent of pine overwhelms. A warm, soft breeze fluffs against her skin, gently blowing tufts of her hair. A birds chatters quietly. No human can be seen or heard. She stops still. She listens. She looks. She is deep in the woods, well off any beaten track.

Toni is alone. She is sure of that.

Over there she sees a deeper gully area, the sun baking down into part of it. It attracts her.

She goes there and looks for a place to sit in the sun, a hot place, a place to lean back against a tree's large trunk. A secret place. She pulls out a small blanket and lays it down. Slowly lowering herself, she looks around to make sure she is unseen, and cannot be easily stumbled upon. This helps her relax. Toni feels safe. She settles down into the sun, the heat baking her face, legs, arms.

A swallowtail butterfly glides by, on the prowl for nectar.

Quickly, she sinks into fantasy, recalling the hot passage in the book. She fingers the pages open at the memorized number.

Clay and Ruby are on horseback, a planned outing into the foothills. This is a familiar enough route for Clay. Their conversation is about the previous evening, the company, the laughter, the talk, the gossip. They had been at an event, an unusual event for them. The guests had been particularly sparkling: well dressed, witty, good looking, they felt exhilarated to have been away from their usual crowd. Today, they are reminiscing about a change of pace that they had both acknowledged and enjoyed. There had been flirtations and each of them, without overt acknowledgment, secretly enjoyed the memory of that, today feeling sly in the way they speak to each other. Today feeling sly in their bodies.

In anticipation, Toni has worn a short dress. Her knees come up, her legs fall open. She exposes her genitals to the full rays of the sun. It is so very warm there, in that spot, and now on her inner thighs. She feels free. One leg up, one leg down, both legs up, both legs down. Sweat forms in places. Twirling her pubic hair with fingers, she reads on.

A clear cold brook beside the trail is a watering hole for horses, and so here they stop for a rest. Clay tethers the horses to a low branch. He has brought some wine and food. Leaving the horses to rest in the shade, he leads Ruby into the sunshine. It is a cool day but the sun warms them immediately. Clay pours two cups of wine. They each lay back, finding ways to recline comfortably. They drink, and quietly talk further.

Clay and Ruby are new lovers. Making love is never far from their minds. There is a feeling of seduction and excitement in the air. A soft breeze tosses wisps of hair. Clay looks at the clear sky, then looks around, then looks at Ruby, deeply, wantonly, and the conversation stalls.

The wine is taking over.

Toni softly caresses her inner thighs with a free hand. A slight breeze cools her face. Now, she wants to close the book, and her eyes. She wants badly to just proceed, to just let go. Instead, with purposeful patience, personal teasing, she reads more.

Ruby pushes Clay to the ground with her kiss. She does not want to lay back. She wants to control the initial moments. With their tongues probing passionately, hands hotly exploring, Ruby softly clutches at Clays cock, clasping delicate fingers over the growing size of him underneath his clothing, back and forth with her fingertips. The kissing stops. They are breathing into each others' open mouths, tremulous breaths of excitement.

Toni gets an erotic urge to expose her breasts to the hot sun.

Her shirt opens in the front, and the fabric settles to the ground. Her exposed breasts immediately absorb and welcome the heat of the sun. It feels extravagant, dangerous, exciting. She probes at her nipples. Wetting one nipple from her mouth, she feels it harden with immediate arousal.

She thinks about stripping herself entirely of clothing.

Then, she drops a free hand to her cunt. It is flowing with cream from the inside, already, has been for a while. She opens it wider. Two fingers enter, with a sopping swipe across her clitoris. She is aware that her heart is beating quickly.

Ruby moves slowly down Clay's chest, unbuttoning his shirt, kissing, licking, breathing heavier with each pass. Clay takes a deep and calming breath.

He knows what is coming.

When she reaches the top of his jeans, Ruby unbuttons there too. Unzips. Clay raises his ass slightly, allowing her to roll his pants down.

His cock is now hardened sideways in his underwear. Ruby slowly lowers her mouth to the cloth, rubbing her chattering teeth and breathing hotly over the entire shaft, hot breath through the cloth. She bumps against the head and lightly grinds her teeth, biting, teasing, eager for more.

Clay, feeling her hot breath, pushes upward softly, keeping his hands away, behind his head. He is content, excited, watching Ruby's excitement. She is full of wild lust. He can see it. He lays back, watching with conscious purpose, wanting to enjoy every visual second of this magnificent moment.

Toni's mind focuses as she teasingly finds her clitoris, again and again. As she starts, she is fully aware that she is now wantonly masturbating in the woods alone, in a sunny glen, flaunting her pussy. She doesn't care, this is exactly what she wanted.

As she teases his cock with her mouth from outside the cloth, Ruby's fingers delicately feed down and open the top of Clay's shorts and probe inside. Clay feels her soft fingertips exploring his cock. His cock feels electric with sensation. He feels his cock head being slowly released from the top of his shorts, Ruby's tongue flicking lightly, arousing the tip.

Quickly overcome, Ruby exposes and beholds her lover's entire cock. It is magnificent, she thinks. She lowers herself again and slowly begins sucking and licking the entire length.

When Clay makes a move to roll her over, Ruby signals Clay to stay where he is. Her pumping and sucking grow increasingly committed. Clay knows what she wants, and now he is working towards climax, letting go.

Her mouth and hands are a wondrous silky combination, synchronised with Clay's slow thrusting and groans. Slowly, slowly, he releases his sperm in ejaculatory spasms into Ruby's mouth. She does not pull back. Instead, she is excitedly sliding Clay's dick in and out of her mouth until every slow creamy burst has flowed down her throat, and now she is smiling mischievously, licking, smacking her lips.

Toni puts the book down. She closes her eyes.

Ruby did not come, she thinks.

She imagines her husband watching discreetly from a distance and realizes that this turns her on even more, the notion that he, or even someone, may be enjoying her show, even now, in her hidden cleft. With that thought, Toni spreads her legs wider, wide wide open, the better to show off her craven drenched pussy lips, racily inviting the world to look.

She stretches back further, pushing her pelvis skyward, toward the sun, toward his eyes.

A few minutes of slow electric buildup, she feels the need for cock. She thinks about it. She thinks of her husband's cock, Clay's cock. She loves the feel of cock, in her mouth, in her hand, in her vagina.

She reaches for the dark cloth bag warming in the sun beside her. She finds the shape of her rubber cock inside and slowly, with the shaky purpose of deep fantasy, fingers it through the cloth, pumping it slowly, caressing the head. She is thinking how much it feels like the real thing; how much it must feel like Clay's cock.

She opens the satchel and pulls it out, first wetting the tip of it with her mouth, just around the head. Dripping with her saliva, she smushes the head up against her open cunt lips. She muses how Clay's cock feels like a clay cock, and smiles to herself.

She is raging with horniness. Still, Toni loves to tease herself, to savor and prolong each moment. She does not hurry this first penetrating rush. She wraps her labia around the head. The sticky, slurpy sound of it turns her on. Pushing the cock slightly in and out, her labia slowly suction and slurp the head.

The cock opens her wide as she pushes it in. It is larger than her husband, different, exciting. In her fevered mind, it is now Clay slowly penetrating her, making love to her. She groans softly with excruciating excitement and pleasure as she eases it slowly in, then out. She is wildly wet with her own slippery cunt cream. She wets Clay's thick shaft from her mouth as she works it further in with each deepening stroke, alive with soft, wet friction.

Clay's cock is glistening wet in the sun. The color is real, she thinks. It looks real. Her hands work faster, both of them. Now, Toni grows eager to come, to reach the biological conclusion, but still she holds off. She wants to build to a slow, complete orgasm. She wants to enjoy this illicit moment with Clay for as long as she can stand it. She is experienced. She knows what she is doing. She knows the buildup is equal to the best part, the end.

Closer, closer to the end, her legs stiffen and straighten at the knees, her toes point ballet-style. Her calf muscles tense. Her hips shake, her ass grinds upward from the soft towel underneath, her breasts rock slowly, then quickly on her ribcage to the desperate rhythm of her movements.

In her mind, she can feel Clay's body pressing down upon her, pressing toward ejaculation.

She thinks of Ruby's mouth.

This at last and irrevocably sends her over to the other side and her orgasm comes flowing from below, shuddering up from deep inside her pelvis, taking over until her entire torso writhes electrically, numbly. She fades to black as her brain pushes shut the door to the outside world. Her head is thrown back in orgasmic spasms, involuntarily. Her moaning is low and long; primal. Her body quivers as bold, uncontrollable pleasure overtakes her.

A few trembling, ecstatic moments later... and it is over.

Toni is breathing hard. Her body slowly, reluctantly, returns to the ground. Her mind returns to consciousness. She stretches. She licks her lips.

Her eyes slowly open to the tree canopy and sun above. She sees the swallowtail glide by again.

She smiles at herself as she lies there, still safe, still alone.

Clay is gone. Ruby is satisfied.

Before packing up her rubber cock, she holds it in her hands. She presses the base of the still slippery cock into her pubic mound and wetly pumps its full length with her fingertips in glee, for fun, feeling lucky, the ecstasy of her come still reeling her body and brain.

A pause, and a deep few breaths. Another stretch. Then, she quickly dresses and heads home feeling lighter, feeling great about the day, feeling satisfied.

As she walks, she thinks lasciviously about the next time she might do this. Where and when can she next have a secretive tryst with Clay in the woods?