Priya: Journey of a Shy Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back on the terrace, Rakesh now gave undivided attention to Sonali. He grabbed her from behind and cupped her boobs in both of his hands while his crotch was grinding into her back. Sonali gyrated her ass in a mark of approval of what he was doing. Rakesh got bolder and kissed her shoulders and neck. Sonali closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation and her cunt started dripping with juices in the anticipation of fulfillment of her long held fantasy. Jiju was also excited at the prospect of tasting the charms of this young teenaged girl. Jiju reached below her t-shirt and cupped her boobs over her bra. She further pressed her ass into him. Encouraged, Rakesh pulled the bra over her boobs and took hold of naked boobs of her young sister-in-law and started massaging them. He took her nipples between his thumb and index finger and tweaked them, producing a moan from Sonali. She reached back and grabbed his cock from over his wet trousers.

He was so thrilled at his conquest that he could not believe his luck. He thought himself lucky to have two hot saalis (sisters-in-law) like Priya and Sonali. He thought Sonali to be under her control and it should not be difficult now to fuck her. His ambition was suddenly boosted to fuck all the three sisters. He had now started thinking of bringing Priya under his spell as well.

His thought train was rudely interrupted as his father-in-law called for them.

"Son, it's getting late for lunch. Please come down soon."

They remained there for a few more minutes, enjoying the sensation of mutual touch, and then descended to the house. Both, though wet from holi colours, were hot from their actions on the roof.

Downstairs, the household was busy in the preparation of lunch. Rajani was busy with her mother in kitchen. Priya had already bathed and was dressed up in t-shirt and a long skirt. It showed her boobs sticking up, which didn't help Rakesh's state of arousal. He was directed to the courtyard to take bath as Priya held his towel and change of clothes. Sonali took her usual bathroom to get fresh and ready for the lunch.

Priya spied on her Jiju as he was taking bath and strangely felt proud of having such a handsome brother-in-law. Her thoughts went back to the vigorous lovemaking between him and her elder sister Rajani, which she witnessed previous night. None of the boys in her college was as sexy and handsome as her Jiju was. She dreamed lazily whether her future husband will be as handsome and as great a lover as her Jiju was. She had felt his cock poking in her stomach and by the sensation she could felt that it must be huge. She had enjoyed touching his firm chest. And the usual scenario of Jiju thrusting his big cock inside her cunt came over into her dreams as she stood there. She bit her lip and eagerly waited for the afternoon nap to indulge in another round of playing with her now wet pussy.

She was surprised as Rakesh quietly entered and dragged her to the dining room, his hand on the small of her back. Soon, they were all gathered at the dining table and the usual chit chat started. Rajani asked him if he enjoyed the holi.

"I never played such a holi. Both the sisters-in-law are quite enthusiastic about it. I enjoyed it a lot," he said.

Rajani announced the she would be going along with the parents to meet a few relatives and friends in the afternoon, as is customary in their circle. They would return by the evening. Priya, longing for an immediate release, announced that she was going to sleep in the afternoon. Rakesh couldn't be happier. His cock jumped in his pajamas. He had been presented with a golden opportunity to fuck Sonali. He announced that he would better watch a movie on the TV. Sonali mumbled something about finishing her assignment for tomorrow's classes.

The folks were soon off to their afternoon round of socializing. Priya promptly went to her room and asked Sonali if she needed something. Priya told Sonali not to disturb her and locked the door from inside.

Sonali pretended to study in the living room. Rakesh was in his room watching a movie. She got curious when a popular song came and went to just have a look at the song. As she entered the room, she saw the movie 'Murder' on the TV and a hot scene playing along with the song. Jiju was adjusting his cock in his pajamas as she entered. He asked her to sit beside him. She was also wearing a skirt and a short t-shirt which showed her belly-button.

"Sonali, you know that the hero in this film marries his saali (sister-in-law). Look how sexy she is looking," he says suggestively.

"You trouble me a lot," she playfully replies.

He put his arm around her on the couch and started caressing her shoulder to gauge her response. He was not disappointed. She turned towards him and offered him a close view of her melons which were heaving in her tight t-shirt.

"Why? I don't trouble you. Who was being naughty in playing holi?" he asks and drops his hands to her globes and starts rubbing the sides of her boobs.

"I was not being naughty. It was you who had hugged me tightly," she replies.

He then came closer and with her index finger raised her chin and places his hot lips onto hers and kisses. She didn't respond at first but when he persistently licks her lower lip, she starts responding. Encouraged, he pushed his tongue past her lips and started playing with her tongue. She eagerly responded and put her arms around her, one hand pressing his head into her.

When Rakesh came up for breath he realized that the door was open. His cock in full attention, he walked awkwardly to the door and latched it from inside. He also realized that Priya is in the house and he would have to hurry up the whole process. He did not have the time for much foreplay and leisure, so he decided to make the best of the available opportunity.

He approached the couch and stood her up and for the first time watched her body as a fuck toy. She had a nice sexy body for a teenager, not yet fully ripe like Rajani's. He hugged her and glued his lips to hers. As she was barefoot she hardly came upto his chin. He grabbed her ass and started mauling it so mercilessly that Sonali moaned, "Gently, Jiju." This seemed to have egged him on, he dropped her hands lower and raised the hem of her skirts and placed his hands on her naked butt. He was delighted to notice that she had not worn panties and this realization gave his cock a further jerk. She felt it in her stomach.

Part of him wanted to take his time and enjoy the time with this girl, but chiming of an old clock reminded him of the hurry. He stepped back and tugged at her t-shirt. She also stood back temporarily and raised her hands. He took it out and pressed her to him again. This time his hands were also between them and he caressed her petite boobs which were still inside her bra. He reached to her back and unhooked her bra. He was now enjoying playing with her naked boobs.

Sonali had taken hold of his protruding bulge and was weighing his balls in her hand. This caused his cock to swell even more. Her cunt was on fire now. She couldn't but wait to feel the monster inside her.

Her Jiju now stuck his fingers in the waist band of her skirt and pulled it loose and with a jerk pulled it down. There she stood all naked before her own dear Jiju, who was the subject of all her fantasies since many months. She undid the cord of his pajamas. He got out of them. She then and got hold of his cock and stroked it softly. She let her thumb graze the cock-slit smearing slick pre-cum across the cock-head and down the underside. She felt the jerk a man involuntarily sends to his penis when it is first caressed. She looked up and saw Jiju's lust filled eyes looking back.

Rakesh realized that this saali (sister-in-law) of his is no novice. So, without wasting time, he took her hand and took her to bed. She lay down on the bed on her side and he joined soon after removing rest of his clothes. He kissed her again on the lips as they united again, now both their hands exploring each other's backs.

He kissed his way down her neck and halted at her breasts. He took both her breasts in his hands and planted a kiss on each nipple. He then proceeded to suck them like a baby. She ran her fingers in his hair as he sucked on her nipples. This made her cunt even wetter and she started stroking his cock in right earnest. He feared that he would cum soon if she continued stroking him. He got on his knees between her legs and spread her legs. He was mesmerized to see such a thick growth of hair on such a young girl. He touched her clit and she moaned. He pushed a finger at first inside her and spread her juices to make her ready to receive his big cock. But it seems that she was more than ready for it. He took out a pack of condoms from under the pillow and unrolled it over his cock. She watched in amazement as he pulled the foreskin of his cock back and the whole of the bundled condom came undone on his long cock.

"Jiju, please," she grunted.

"Please what?" he teased.

He spread the juices along the length of her pussy with his cock head. She hunched forward to take it in, but he denied her the pleasure yet.

"Please what?" he repeated.

"Jiju, give it to me please," she said eagerly.

"What should I give?" he teased further.

She covered her face with both of her hands when he said that. She was at the peak of her sexual desire and couldn't keep pretences any longer. While still keeping her face covered she said, "Jiju, Jiju, please put your thing inside me and make love to me."

Upon these endearing words, Jiju pushed his throbbing cock into her waiting pussy. He was gentle at first thinking of her as a young girl. At the initial thrust the cock head was lodged between her cunt lips. When she gasped in enjoyment, he realized that his saali (sis-in-law) lying under him was no virgin and he thrust his full length inside her not so virgin pussy. When his cock was buried to the hilt in her cunt, he bent forwards and wrapped his arms around her from under her armpits and started kissing her. He kissed her lips, eyes, ears, face, chin and every available inch of her face. She was squirming under him and was hungrily responding to his kisses by keeping his head pressed down.

"Jiju, now do it Jiju," she demanded.

"What should I do my sweet sister-in-law?" he asked

"You are very naughty. You are teasing me. You are on top of your saali (sis-in-law) and are still asking what to do? If you don't want to do anything then let me go," she egged him.

"My sweet saali (sis-in-law), I have got the opportunity of tasting your youthful charms. This opportunity is not for leaving you but to fuck you]," he replied.

"Then my sweet Jiju, why don't you start fucking your saali (sis-in-law)?" she said on the verge of desperation.

It was more than Rakesh could take. He got on his knees and wrapped Sonali's lithe legs around his butt and started fucking her in gentle strokes. Sonali put her arms around his neck and started caressing his back. Soon, he gathered speed and both could hear the 'phchh phchh' sound of a slick cock fucking a wet pussy. Jiju's engorged balls were making slapping sounds against her cunt lips. While Jiju was an expert fucker, Sonali had only a few experiences; she made for it by her enthusiasm. She was meeting his every stroke by thrusting up her abdomen.

Rakesh's cock was certainly bigger than she had experienced earlier and she was happy to realize her fantasy about her Jiju. Rakesh was also delighted to sample a young pussy like hers.

"Oh Jiju, yes yes faster, harder, fuck me hard," she panted between the thrusts.

Jiju increased his pace. He had now pinned her down and was fucking her like a piston. A few times, he withdrew his cock fully and inserted it all with a single stroke. Sonali was extremely pleased with this technique. While still fucking, he took his index finger to her mouth and asked her to salivate it. He then inserted his finger into her ass and felt his own cock through the thin membrane. Sonali was overwhelmed by the simultaneous sensation in both her holes.

"My sweet Sonali, promise me one thing," he asked her.

"What? My sweet Jiju?" she queried.

"Whenever I visit your house we would fuck like this," he demanded.

"Psst. How can that be possible everytime? We can't get such an opportunity every time you visit," she rationalized.

"Whenever we get the opportunity, we will surely do it," he persisted.

"Okay," she agreed.

Getting this acceptance was surely a feat for Jiju. Sonali was now on the verge of cumming and when Jiju sensed her body stiffen as a precursor to orgasm, he started nibbling at her nipples, one with his fingers and one with his teeth. This action, coupled with athletic ramming of her pussy pushed her over the edge and she came with a shudder and hugged Rakesh tightly. Rakesh did not stop and kept on fucking her at his pace until he also shot his load into the condom.

He collapsed on the top of her and they lay there catching their breath. Both of them were sweating after this bout of adulterous sex. When he caught his breath, he kissed on her lips again. He did not ask her if it was her first time. He already knew the answer; and was happy for it. Otherwise, it might not have been possible to taste her charms himself!

As if out of guilt, no words were exchanged and they got up and dressed. Sonali quietly left the room. Rakesh latched the door behind her and re-arranged the room as others would be coming soon.

Rest of his visit was uneventful except for the fuck he had with Rajani in the night. He was even more excited and Rajani commented on it several times during the fuck. He jokingly hinted which man would not be excited living with three sexy beauties!

Next day, it was time to leave. Goodbyes were exchanged. Priya and Sonali hugged both of them. Rakesh was cautious this time, as everyone was watching. He invited both his saalis (sisters-in-law) to visit their home soon and they promised that they would do so soon. Before departing, he whispered to Sonali, "Remember what you promised me." Sonali blushed, as the car left.

To be continued in Part 4.

-------------------------------------------

Dear Readers,

Please give your feedback to me. How do want the story to progress? Should Priya lose her virginity before marriage? What can she do before marriage? What should she turn into?

Would you like to contribute to the story or discuss ideas? Feedback is welcome. Mail or chat with me via my profile.

Rahul Agrawal

12