Priyanka Starts an Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indianwife
indianwife
355 Followers

"Oh Imran, it feels so good in my hands." She slowly caressed the entire length of Imran's cock with her fingers. Imran kissed her neck as his hands slowly caressed her breasts.

"Wait till you have it in your cunt baby. Then it will feel even better. You will be screaming for me to keep it in there." Priyanka just blushed, but continued to slowly caress Imran's cock. She had soap in her hands as she slowly soaped the cock. It had already risen to almost 9 inches and was very stiff. He could feel the soft skin of his cock and the veins as she moved her palm across it.

Aniket was slowly kissing and caressing his wife's back. He was applying soap on her back, but somehow he felt he was being left out. Priyanka was completely engrossed in Imran. It was almost as if his touch was not exciting for her anymore. She was showering Imran with kisses and her hands were busy with Imran's massive cock.

Priyanka turned for a moment to her husband.

"Honey, would you start the shower now? I guess we have enough soap now." She winked at him. Aniket nodded and then turned the shower on. Once again warm water started to fall on their bodies. Both Imran and Priyanka slowly washed off their soap, but Aniket was left to wash his soap on his own as Priyanka's hands were roaming all over Imran's body.

Priyanka ran her hands through her wet hair as she slowly turned around in Imran's arms. Imran slowly moved both his hands on her ass and started to stroke it.

"I love your ass honey. It's so big." Priyanka blushed and then slowly wrapped her hands around her husband's neck.

"So darling, are you happy now? Do you want us to stop?" Or do you want Imran and me to go further? She kissed him lightly on the cheek. Aniket also caressed her breasts.

"Well if you want to do it, it's up to you?" He said as he caressed her cheeks and kissed her back.

"Well it would be kind of hard for Imran, isn't it and also for me." She touched his hand and then slowly guided it to her cunt. It was soaking wet and it wasn't wet because of water.

"Are you jealous that all this wetness is for Imran and not for you? It's not your cock that I want in my cunt. Are you jealous about it?" She caressed her husband's chest as Imran continued to nuzzle her neck and shower light kisses on her back.

"No honey, I am not jealous." Aniket slowly spoke but somehow he wasn't sure if it was truth. She kissed him once again before she turned to Imran.

"Imran, let's go the bedroom now." She kissed Imran on the lips passionately. To her surprise, Imran picked her up in his arms. Priyanka giggled for a moment before she also wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Hey we are still wet. The floor can get wet." Imran kissed her instead of replying anything.

"Aniket, why don't you get the towels for us?" Imran asked Aniket as he started to walk towards the bedroom with Priyanka still kissing his neck. Imran slowly lay Priyanka down on the bed and then he also got on top of her.

Priyanka slowly moved a bit back so that her head was touching the bedpost and Imran also moved with her. Aniket came in the room carrying 3 towels. Priyanka motioned him to give one towel to her. He handed one towel to her and Imran took another one.

Priyanka slowly patted the bed beside her as she motioned Aniket to sit beside them. Imran slowly started to dry Priyanka's lovely tits with his towel while Priyanka started to dry Imran's hair. They both continued to dry each other for a few moments before finally throwing their towels away on the floor.

Imran was on top of Priyanka as he slowly started to kiss her neck. Priyanka moaned with pleasure as Imran slowly moved downwards and buried his face in her tits. She wrapped both her hands around Imran's neck and caressed his hair. Imran was slowly licking all over her tits and making them wet with his saliva. Aniket was looking wide eyed at the erotic scene before him. His cock was hard as he watched his wife naked and Imran all over her tits. And the fact that his wife was enjoying it made it even more erotic for him.

Priyanka cried out for a moment and gripped Imran's hand powerfully.

"Oh Imran, I love it when you bite my tits like that. I want to see my tits red with your bite marks tomorrow." Imran didn't respond, but Priyanka once again cried out loudly as he bit into her tits once again.

Priyanka was slowly caressing Imran's back with her hands as she looked in her husband's eyes. She extended her hand to her husband and touched his hand with her.

"So Darling, are you having fun playing with yourself?" She smiled as she looked at his small but erect cock. Aniket didn't respond but his cock did.

"Yes, I guess so. I want you to rub some ointment on all the love bites that Imran gives me after this." Priyanka looked at his cock and smiled again.

Imran slowly rose on the bed as he adjusted Priyanka on the bed and then slowly spread her thighs apart. Imran slowly touched Priyanka's cunt lips with his fingers. Priyanka moaned again as Imran slowly caressed her cunt with his hand.

"You are so wet honey." Imran continued to caress her cunt and Priyanka tried to stop him. But then she just touched his hand.

"Yes Imran, I am so wet for you darling." Imran slowly started to move downwards till he reached Priyanka's belly and then slowly started to kiss her belly. Priyanka moaned with pleasure as she felt Imran's tongue slowly circled her belly button. Imran was slowly licking all over her belly. Priyanka's hands moved to Imran's neck and she slowly started to caress his hair with her hands.

"Oh Imran, it feels so good when you do it." She slowly moved her hands and took his hands in them. Then she slowly moved both of his hands upwards and placed them on her breasts.

Imran covered her tits with his large hands and then slowly started to squeeze them harder.

"Oh Imran, please squeeze my tits harder darling. It feels so good." Imran continued to kiss her belly and then slowly bit her hard on the soft flesh of her stomach. At the same time he continued to squeeze Priyanka's breasts.

"Oh Imran, don't make me beg you darling, Come and take me honey. I want to belong to you. I want to be yours. Please come and take me now."

Imran obliged her almost immediately as he slowly got up and then adjusted his cock right on her cunt lips. Then he slowly started to push his massive cock in Priyanka's cunt.

Priyanka held Imran's arm tightly as she slowly felt Imran's big cock stretching her cunt lips. As Imran pushed his cock deep in her cunt Priyanka felt as if her cunt was on fire. It was soaking wet, but still as Imran pushed his thick cock in her cunt, she felt intense friction and pleasure between her legs.

"Oh God Imran, it feels so good. Your cock stretches my cunt like my husband's small cock can never do. Oh, please do it slowly darling. My cunt is not stretched at all because of Aniket's small cock."

Imran looked at Aniket and laughed for a moment.

"It looks like your wife was not very satisfied with you Aniket." Aniket didn't know what to say. He could see that Imran's cock was not fully erect yet, but still it was almost double his size even when his was completely erect.

Imran slowly buried his cock deep in his wife's cunt and even then he could see half of his cock outside her cunt. Priyanka's eyes were closed completely and now she was breathing heavily. She raised her legs high in the air and then slowly locked them against Imran's waist.

Imran buried his face in Priyanka's full tits as he slowly started to fuck her with slow rhythmic strokes.

Priyanka was twisting and turning with pleasure on bed as she started to move her hips to match Imran's thrusts. Priyanka was moaning with pleasure as Imran pounded her pussy with his cock.

"Oh God Imran, your skinless head feels so good in my cunt. Your mushroom head is driving me crazy darling." Priyanka held Imran firmly with her hands as Imran fucked her deep.

"After some time, if we continued to fuck like this, your cunt will be so stretched that the only man who will be able to satisfy you will be me." Priyanka laughed and then looked at her husband sitting beside them. He was stroking his small cock wildly now.

"Well, that's what he wanted, isn't it?" Priyanka bit her lips hard as she suppressed a cry as Imran thrust his cock deep in her cunt again.

Imran increased the speed of his thrusts as he fucked her furiously. Priyanka twisted and turned on the bed as Imran pushed his cock deep inside her cunt.

Aniket looked on as Imran fucked his wife hard and deep and she seemed to be enjoying it much more. Her eyes were closed and she was murmuring sweet nothings in Imran's ears. Her hands were wrapped around Imran's back and her legs were locked around his waist. Her hands had gripped Imran's back tightly and her fingernails were dug in Imran's flesh. But Imran kept pounding her pussy furiously. Priyanka's cunt was stretched wide open and she was crying out loud with every stroke. She was writhing with pleasure under Imran.

"Oh Imran, it feels so good. Please fuck me harder." Beads of perspiration were slowly accumulating on Imran's back. Priyanka was moaning with pleasure. Suddenly Imran stiffened and immediately he cried out loudly.

"Priyanka darling, I am coming inside you baby. I am going to flood your cunt with me semen." Priyanka also hugged him tightly as Imran held her together as their bodies shook in spasms. They both came together as Imran buried his face in Priyanka's lovely tits.

Imran fell over on top of Priyanka as she slowly unlocked her legs and stretched them. She caught her breath as Imran and she kissed passionately.

Priyanka looked at her husband sitting beside them and he was also stroking his cock furiously as Aniket also came. She laughed and pointed Imran to it.

"Hey, it looks like my husband had a great time seeing us fucking like rabbits." Imran rolled over and smiled at Aniket.

"Oh I am sure he did. And he is going to see a lot more us together." Priyanka smiled and then once again kissed Imran.

Priyanka got up from the bed and then opened her suitcase and pulled out a satin nighty from it and then wore it.

"Oh God, I am so tired. My legs are aching so much from this entire hard fuck you gave me Imran. I am going to sleep." Imran also got up and opened a cupboard and pulled out shorts and wore it.

"Why don't you sleep with me honey?" Imran wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. Priyanka stroked his chest with her hands and then kissed him.

"No Thanks darling, I prefer to sleep with my husband. Besides, my cunt is so sore that I need someone to softly please it. Come on darling, let's go to our bedroom." Priyanka got out of Imran's arms and then reached out for her husband. Aniket got up from the bed and then walked out of the room with his wife. He could smell her cunt filled up with Imran's semen and images of him burying his face in her cunt and licking her cunt filled his mind. They both said good bye to Imran and went out.

indianwife
indianwife
355 Followers
12