Prize Bull Ch. 01

Story Info
Dara hires a farm worker and starts to take him in hand.
9.9k words
4.69
90.1k
87

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to phantom4533 for editing assistance on Part 1! --CarliePlum

Nobody had thought I could hold onto the farm when Randy left, but it had been four years and it was still a working dairy farm. I rose early to do chores before heading off to the doctor's office where I worked as a nurse. Afternoon chores were Travis covered by my son Tim and a series of hired hands, the latest of whom, Travis, was the first one who I had much hope for sticking around for more than a few months. He was a hard worker and smart. It didn't hurt that he was mouth-wateringly handsome and too shy to know it. More and more, I had found him in my fantasies, until I finally decided to seize the bull by the horns and see what reality might hold.

I pulled into the little road that led up to the house and dairy barn at Hollydale Farms. Holly and Dale were my great-great-grandparents; they started the farm more than 100 years ago. Since my divorce, I couldn't maintain a full herd on my own, so I only kept eight cows and no bulls in a barn that was built for close to 100 cows and calves, plus the requisite bull. Without hired help, I wouldn't even be able to keep that much going, my hours at the doctor's office were just too long.

I parked the car up by the house. I looked over at the box of specimen cups I had bought from work sitting on the passenger seat--the office manager let us buy things at cost--and smiled when I thought of the use they would be put to if I could put my plan into place. I slipped into the barn without Travis knowing I was there; I liked watching him work. He was a natural and had honed his skills with the animals in part by hanging out with my son Tim as Tim did his chores. The boys were the same age, had turned 18 the same week, and Travis had been around helping out with chores since Tim's dad left three years before. Travis had worked on other farms, I knew, trying to learn as much as he could about running a dairy farm. It was ironic, because Tim was so eager to get off the farm that he had left six weeks before college started, arranging an on-campus job that needed him to start before the school year, while Travis--whose parents lived and worked in town and were horrified at the idea of him becoming a farmer--had grudgingly gotten his folks to agree to let him delay his college entry for a year so he could work for me to gain experience.

Travis had never talked to me much when Tim was around, but with him gone for a few weeks now, Travis had come into his own somewhat, chatting with me a bit, although still shyly and sweetly, always putting a Miss in front of my first name. Still, I caught him and looking me up and down when he thought I wouldn't notice.

I had met Tim's father Randy the first week at college, the week I turned 18. After a whirlwind one-month courtship we married and got pregnant with Timmy on our honeymoon. At 36, I still looked good. I take care of myself, exercising and eating healthy to keep my weight at just around 105 lbs. which is the perfect weight for my 5'3" frame. I noticed Travis taking long looks at my breasts when he could, and I admit I teased him, unbuttoning an extra button or two before I went into the barn and making sure I always had sexy, plunging bras on. I watched Travis struggle to adjust himself so his erections wouldn't be too noticeable, but I noticed, and I had been making plans for what I was going to do with that rock-hard cock and its adorable owner.

I hadn't dated at all since Randy left. He had taken up with a woman from town, a clerk at the county courthouse. The money I had made from my work as a nurse was what allowed us to buy my parents out of Hollydale Farms when they were ready to retire. I can only thank my lucky stars that my father never fully trusted Randy or the farm really would have been lost. When Randy left and filed for divorce, our copy of the sales contract "mysteriously" vanished from the files in the house, and with the help of his little girlfriend at the courthouse, the public copy also somehow got "misplaced." Luckily, my father had filed an extra copy with Brett Farley, our family's attorney.

Randy thought he could force me off the farm, but one clause in that contract stated that in the event of a divorce, 100 percent of Hollydale Farms went to me, with Randy holding no interest in the farm or any of its assets. It didn't help Randy that the chick he was boffing was the wife of our local judge's best friend and buddy for all hunting-fishing-golfing trips and whatever else guys like to do together. It also didn't hurt me any that my lawyer Brett and the judge were regular drinking and poker buddies. Randy was left with his truck and his clothes and not much else. And I swore the next time I was with a man, I would be the one in charge, with no need for my daddy or judges or lawyers to pull my bacon out of the fire.

I walked over to the feed trough Travis had just filled. "Travis, come over here and look at this!" He came over and looked where I was pointing. I made sure to bend over, allowing my white cotton blouse to fall open, revealing the tops of my breasts and the pale pink lace of my bra. Travis swallowed deeply.

"Yes, Miss Dara," he said, questioningly.

"I clearly marked all of the feed troughs to where they should be filled to. This one is at least a quarter inch over. Too much feed and the cows can develop health problems. Do you not care about your job, Travis?" I asked sternly.

"Oh, no ma'am, no ma'am. I love my job. I'm sorry. I'll be sure to fill them just to the line from now on."

I walked down the line of feeding troughs. Two others were slightly over the line. It really wasn't enough to matter, but that wasn't the point. "Look at this, Travis. Two others are overfilled as well. How am I supposed to trust you with my animals if you can't follow instructions?" I made my voice hard. Travis had never heard me talk like this, and I could see it threw him off balance.

"I promise I'll be more careful from now on, Miss Dara. I really will. I promise." Travis's cheeks were bright red as he apologized profusely. He had the most angelic face, with a mop of dark brown curls and long, thick eyelashes, plus soft lips with a perfect cupid's bow. His face was really pretty enough to be a girl's, but his body was that of a hard-working young man who made his living from the sweat of his brow.

"I'm afraid an apology isn't good enough. These are my animals, and I'm trusting you with their care. If you want to keep your place working here, you're going to have to accept the consequences of your mistake."

"I will Miss Dara, I will. Anything. I love working here. You teach me so much. Please just tell me what you want me to do." He was so adorable, begging like that. I could even see tears forming in the corners of his eyes.

"Go over to the corner by the work table and wait for me," I ordered. In the corner of the barn we kept an old folding table and a straight-backed wooden chair in case a person needed to sit and work on something or write anything down. I walked over to a cabinet and pulled out a leather-wrapped paddle I had purchased just for this occasion. I strode purposefully over to Travis. "Now, young man, the only way I know to make sure little boys don't forget to do their chores properly and listen to instructions is to give them a good paddling." Travis looked at the paddle and flinched as I continued. "I am going to give you eight good swats, one for each of the cows you could have made sick. If you take your swats nicely, you can stay. If you choose not to accept your consequence or give me trouble when I paddle you, you can find another job."

Travis looked frozen to the spot, unable to answer. I waited a minute, allowing the tension to build, and then I leaned in close to him, letting my breasts brush up against him as I gave him another good look down my blouse. "Travis, if you aren't going to be working here anymore, I have chores to do. Make a decision."

"Okay, Miss Dara. I'll take the paddling," he stammered, unable to tear his eyes away from my breasts.

"Good boy," I said, as I leaned forward and began unbuckling his belt.

"Miss Dara!" he shouted, springing back. "What are you doing?"

"How am I supposed to paddle you if you won't drop your drawers? Come on then, Travis. You accepted your punishment. Let's go. Take off your pants."

Eyes wide, Travis slowly undid his belt, then unbuckled and unzipped his jeans, pushing the down to his thighs. His face was awash in crimson and the corners of his eyes were filled with tears. "All the way off, and the boxers, too," I said coolly. Travis was hesitating, his boxers still on, pants still around his thighs.

"Well, Travis. I guess this is goodbye. I'm sorry things didn't work out," I began walking back toward the cows' stalls, but he interrupted.

"No, no, Miss Dara! I'll do it. I'm just embarrassed for you to see me like this!" He was on the verge of tears.

I stepped close again, running my hand softly along his jaw line. Although I worked as a nurse and did quite a bit on the farm, I kept my hands in gloves a lot of the time and had regular manicures, so my skin felt delicate against his sun-roughened face. "Oh Travis, you don't think you're the first boy I've had to paddle?" Of course he was, but what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him . . . or perhaps it would be more accurate to say that it would hurt him.

That did it; he pushed down his pants and boxers, then kicked off his boots before stepping out of everything, leaving him wearing only a t-shirt. It was warm in the barn; we kept it that way for the animals. I took Travis by the hand and led him a few steps to where the hard-backed chair was. I sat down and patted my lap. "Okay then, bend over my lap and put your hands on the ground." Again Travis froze. His cheeks, already red, flushed an even deeper shade of crimson. I watched him struggle against himself. He was almost a foot taller than me and solid muscle; it wasn't as if I was going to force him to bend over. If this was going to work, he was going to have to give himself over to me, bit by bit. "Come on now, Travis. This is getting tiring. It's eight little swats. Let's not make a big deal of it. It'll be over in just a minute, and tomorrow you'll remember where to fill the feed bins to."

Travis moved closer and began to bend over. "Now, eight little swats and you are done for the night. I expect you to stay still and not try to get away from me, do you understand? We said eight swats. Why don't you count them for me Travis, so you make sure I don't give you too many or too few?"

I raised my hand and brought the paddle down firmly, Travis winced but managed a strong, "One."

"Very good," I encouraged him, "Only seven more to go." Swat, swat, swat—I brought the paddle down fast and hard. The movement of the spanking caused him to rock back and forth across my lap, and before I was halfway done, I could feel Travis' cock start to stiffen against me. Travis was still counting each blow, although each number sounded less like a word and more like a cry. I stopped after seven. He was breathing heavily, and I stroked his backside. "Such a beautiful pink bottom. Just one more and you're done." I reached down again, caressing his ass lightly, as I heard his intake of breath and a soft sound of pleasure. And then the pain: I brought the paddle down hard one last time as Travis choked out his last count.

I helped him to his feet as much as I could, given our difference in size. Then stood on my tiptoes and wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my body against him. "I'm so proud of you Travis. I know you are going to do a wonderful job from now on, and if there are any little mistakes, we know how to correct them. I have some plans for Hollydale Farms, and I need you here to make them succeed," I told him, gazing into his eyes and placing a soft kiss on his cheek. "I'll see you in the morning."

I left him standing there, his bottom all pink, his cock hard, and a goofy smile on his face.

When I came home the next day, Travis was there as usual, hard at work in the barn. I had run into the house to change out of my scrubs and had on pair of black leggings and a purple tunic top that came just past my ass. I called out a greeting, "Hello, Travis. How are chores going?"

"Good, Miss Dara. I washed all the cows down today and gave them a good brushing, like you asked," he answered, but shyly, not meeting my gaze. Clearly our encounter yesterday had shaken him a little. I was pleased. I intended to shake him quite a bit more.

"Great. Keep on with what you are doing; I'll just check in on the girls." I stepped into Daisy's stall. Daisy was a sweet cow, always liking a little nuzzle and rub. "Hiya, Daisy! Did Travis take good care of you today?" I knew he could hear me, and my one-sided conversation was more for him than it was for her. "Did he rub you all over and make you feel good?" I could hear Travis passing behind me with a wheelbarrow, so I bent over eye to eye with Daisy, which also pulled my tunic up and ensured Travis would get a good look at my firm ass cheeks with just a thin layer of cotton and lycra over them. My g-string wouldn't show, although it was pressing deliciously between my ass cheeks as I bent over. "He's so gentle with you, I know. And you look so nice all clean and brushed, you lucky girl." Travis was standing frozen behind me, so I turned around, quickly, catching him staring at my ass. "Did you have a question, Travis?"

"Um, no, Miss Dara, no," he stammered, dropping his head with a blush and pushing the wheelbarrow forward. "I just wanted to make sure you were happy with how Daisy was."

I chuckled quietly to myself at his embarrassment as I walked down the row of stalls, checking in on all the girls. He had already milked all the cows--we had an electric milking set-up from the days when we had run a big herd, so it didn't take long. He was filling the feed troughs for the next morning, his last task before he left for the night, and I could see how careful he was being to fill the feed just to the line I had marked.

"Everything looks perfect, Travis. Before you leave, make sure the water line is working okay; the pump has been a little iffy lately, and make sure the heater is set up right. The nights are getting cooler. When you are done, why don't you come up to the house? I want to talk to you about something."

"Yes, Miss Dara," he answered, a bit nervously.

I walked up to the farmhouse and poured myself a glass of wine. I had lovingly restored the old farmhouse after Randy and I moved in and it was a pleasure to sit in my cozy home, surrounded by antiques and hand-crafted items. Like the farm, the farmhouse was more than 100 years old, with high ceilings and steep staircases. My parents had preferred to live in a newer ranch-style home a few miles away on the property before they had moved south after they retired. That house was rented out now, and I never saw the tenants except when they dropped off the monthly rent check. I sat on the couch sipping my wine and waiting for Travis. I could feel a little wetness between my legs; my teasing of Travis and being around his hard young body had gotten me quite aroused. I pictured him on his knees, his curly locks between my thighs as he licked me to orgasm. As I fantasized, I slid my hand into my leggings and fingered my clit lightly, then trailed my fingers through the slick wetness of my folds. It would be another night with my vibrator, I thought as I licked the sweet juices off my fingers just as I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in Travis," I told him, as I opened the door and walked into the house, back into the living room where I sat back down on the couch and picked up my glass of wine. He closed the door behind him and followed me. I left him standing as I put my legs slowly upon the old cedar chest that was my coffee table and crossed them in front of me.

"You wanted to talk to me, Miss Dara?" His voice was a bit quivery. "Did I make any mistakes today?"

"No, Travis. You did a wonderful job today." A smile flitted across his face. "I wanted to talk to you about adding on some new responsibilities actually. I'd like to start to build the herd back up a little. Not to where it was, since I'm working off the farm, but I have a regular buyer in Idlewild for all the milk we produce, and he's indicated that he could use some more each week. I'm thinking of adding eight more cows. Now, that would mean more work for you, so I'd increase your pay." Travis started to speak, but I shushed him, "Before you answer though, remember that more work means more chances for mistakes. And now that you know there are consequences for your mistakes, I want you to think it over before you say yes or no."

"Oh, I don't need to think it over, Miss Dara. I really want the extra work. And I'll do my best and take any consequences that come, I promise. You can count on me." His earnestness was so endearing.

"You're sure?"

"Sure."

"All right then, turn around and drop your pants and underwear," I said abruptly, rising from the couch.

"But, Miss Dara, I thought you said everything was okay today," he blurted out, looking confused.

"Don't be afraid, Travis. Everything was fine today. I just want to check and make sure you are okay from yesterday," I explained as I approached him.

"Oh, I'm fine. Doesn't hurt at all, I promise," he choked out, backing away.

"Travis," I made my voice stern again like I had the night before. "I need to check for myself. I'm taking a big chance on you. If this is going to work, you need to follow my instructions the first time I give them, without all this arguing. Now, turn around and drop your pants."

He flushed crimson again, but he turned around and did as I told him.

I knelt down behind him and ran my hands over the smooth skin of his ass cheeks. "Not a mark, Travis. Now, spread your legs."

"Miss Dara!?" It was a plea and a question all at once.

"Spread your legs, Travis, now. This is the last time I'm going to explain this to you. When I tell you to do something, I expect it done right away with no questions asked. If that isn't possible for you, you'll need to find other employment."

He shuffled his legs apart. "A little wider please," I ordered, trying to keep the grin out of my voice.

He complied, but with another plea, "Miss Dara, you really don't need to do this. And it's awfully embarrassing."

I stood up then and walked around to face him. Putting my hand lightly on the side of his face, I asked, "Travis, do you get embarrassed when you have to put Bag Balm on the cow's udders?"

"No ma'am, of course not."

"Why not?"

"Well, because, they need it. They can get sores from the milking machine if you don't take care of their udders."

"And did you get embarrassed when you were washing the cows today?" I asked, my hand still caressing his face.

"No ma'am!" He looked at me like I had asked a silly question.

"But Travis, you had to wash their backsides...!"

"Well, you have to keep them clean if you want healthy cows and good milk. A man who can't keep his animals clean doesn't deserve to have them," he said forcefully.

"You feel responsible for the cows. And I do too," I said, my voice soft and soothing now. "And I've taken you on as an employee but also a bit more, as an apprentice. I think you are going to be a fine dairyman one day, Travis. And as long as you are working for me and I'm teaching you, I'm responsible for you, as well. If I don't keep you healthy and happy, I don't deserve to have you working for me. Now, to care for a cow, sometimes you have to pen them in or sedate them, but you've got more sense than a cow, haven't you?"

"Yes, ma'am, I should say so."