Prize Bull Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure after last night, you'll be extra focused. I'll see you in a bit up at the house." As I walked out the door, I caught Travis looking at me with a strange, wistful look on his face. A shiver of satisfaction passed through me.

I knew from my son Tim that Travis's mom and dad worked long hours. They made decent money but didn't seem to have much class or refinement, preferring to drive flashy cars from his father's car dealership and wear designer clothing rather than make a warm home for their only son. "There's nothing good to eat there," Tim would whine when he returned from sleepovers at Travis's house. "Travis's mom manages the grocery store; how can they not have anything to eat?" he would wonder aloud.

When Travis finished his chores and came up to the house, I had changed into a stretchy wrap dress, dark brown with a hot pink trim. It crisscrossed my body, accentuating my bust with its low vee neckline. I had on flats, accentuating Travis's height advantage. If I was going to rule over him, it was going to be through desire and discipline.

"All done?" I asked. "Did you wash up?" Travis nodded his head, yes. "I'm just printing up the contract now. Do you have time to stay for dinner?" Another shake in the affirmative. "Okay, set the table while I get the papers and things together. We'll eat and then talk."

Travis had spent enough time at my house when Tim was home to know where things were, so he was almost done setting the table when I returned from my home office. He'd tried his best, and everything we needed was on the table, but nothing was in the right place but the plates. "Here, let me show you where things go." I came up behind him and reached around him, moving the napkin, glass, fork, and silverware to where they should go, my breasts rubbing against his back as I did so. I guessed if his parents didn't serve a proper dinner, setting the table wasn't so important either. "Now you do your place." He quickly set things to rights. "Beautiful!" I praised him. I had met Mrs. Rogers a few times, and I doubted praise was big in her communication techniques. Her reputation as a store manager was not the best; the store was always organized and problems were fixed quickly, but the staff turnover was ridiculous because she didn't know how to manage people without being mean to them. I suspected her well-known practice of verbally berating her staff carried over to home. Well, her failing was a tool I could use.

I brought out dinner--roasted chicken with rosemary, garlic mashed potatoes, and a big green salad. Travis dove in. "Travis, hold on a second," I corrected him gently. "You're going to be going off to college next year. Let's make sure you go with some proper table manners. Watch me, and do what I do." Gently, and with plenty of "exactlys" and "perfects," to point him in the right direction, Travis was eating like a perfect gentleman at the end of the meal. "Young man, I'd be proud to take you out to the nicest restaurant with manners like those."

"Thank you, Miss Dara," he said, blushing. "I really do appreciate you doing so much to teach me things."

"Well, let's get this table cleared because I've got a lot more to teach you before you get on home," I said with a smile.

We went over his new contract. I'd given him a job title and a nice raise. The contract spelled out that all farm operations were covered under a strict confidentiality rule, as well as his requirement to have an annual physical. After he had read it over and we both signed it, I handed him an iPhone.

"What's this for, Miss Dara?"

"One of your first new duties is going to be to track milk output for each cow." I showed him the application, explained where the data came from, where to enter it and how to upload it to my computer. "As we go along, there may be other data I'll need you to track. I'll pay the bill each month, which includes data and voice minutes you can use for your personal needs. If you go over, I'll deduct it from your paycheck, okay?"

"Okay , Miss Dara. Thank you!"

"Just one more thing Travis: Since you are an official employee now, I have a uniform for you to wear while you are at work. I put hooks and a shelf up in your office where you can store them. When they are dirty, just leave them in a bag outside your office and I'll wash them. Go ahead and strip down and I'll get everything for you."

"Right here, Miss Dara?" he said, with a note of concern. He might be coming along, but there was still quite a bit of hesitation and embarrassment to him. I have to admit it was exciting to push him past his limits, and I felt my nipples crinkle and a flush of wetness between my legs.

"Oh Travis," I said dismissively. "I've seen everything you have. Don't be a silly boy. Get undressed now."

He was naked except for his boxers when I came back with the uniforms. "Okay, I've got four t-shirts, two sweatshirts, and two jackets. I checked your sizes, so I'm sure they'll fit. Take your boxers off, and let's just slip a t-shirt on, okay?" Travis stared at me wide-eyed for a moment, but took off his boxers, folding them and putting them with his other clothes.

He pulled the shirt I handed him over his head and I smoothed it down, running my fingers over his nipples and down his taut belly as I did. His cock jerked, beginning to fill with blood. I looked down to hide my smile. "Now, there are four pairs of pants, two for summer and two for winter. I had these specially made. You can see they've got plenty of pockets, which is always handy on a farm. And the underwear is built in, so you aren't to wear any underneath, do you understand?" Travis nodded. "Let's get a pair on then," I said, handing him a winter pair.

The pants were made of a special material I had found searching online. Both summer and winter versions were very lightweight, but the winter version was designed to lock in heat despite how thin the material was, while the summer ones would let air pass through and wick away moisture. They had built-in linings where boxers would normally go: light, soft Polarfleece in the winter version, and a slippery satin inside the summer version. Both kinds had a false front, which is to say, they looked as if they had a proper button and zipper, but they were really held up by a wide elastic waistband and would need to be pulled down to use the bathroom, or for anything else.

Once Travis had the pants on, I smoothed down his t-shirt and ran my hands down his back. Then, kneeling, with my face just inches from his crotch, I tugged gently on the ankles and rand my hands down the outside and the inside of his legs. "Seems like a good fit," I said, still on my knees. "Do they feel okay to you?" I asked, looking up.

The pants were just what I had wanted. I knew that with each move, the soft fleece was caressing Travis across his ass and his cock. And the lightweight material would give him no way to hide his reaction.

"They feel...fine, Miss Dara," he managed to choke out as the material tented out. A man could hide a hard-on in jeans, but not in these pants. I felt another flush of wetness between my legs as I contemplated what the next few weeks would hold for us.

"Great!" I said as I sprung up. "Go ahead and get back in your clothes. You'll change into your uniform when you get to work. The new partitions in your office will give you privacy." Travis started to change, switching out of his shirt first. When he had the pants half-way off, I slapped my head, "How could I have forgotten? I need to check that everything is okay after your consequence last night."

Travis blushed again. "I'm really fine, Miss Dara. You don't have to do that every time."

"Travis," I said sternly, cocking my head at him. "Did we or did we not talk about this already?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"I'll check your bottom first. Get the pants all the way off and spread your legs." Travis did as I ordered, although I noted he was struggling to follow my instructions. Slow and steady, I reminded myself, slow and steady.

"Okay, dear, let me have a look." I caressed his ass cheeks, again "accidentally" running my fingers against his scrotum. "Not a mark. What a strong little bottom you have," I said, giving him a light smack. "Now, spread your legs just a few inches wider."

"But ma'am," Travis began.

"Don't but ma'am me. Do as you're told, Travis. Your contract doesn't change the fact that you work here under the terms we originally agreed to: you follow my instructions the first time, every time. Or find another job."

"Yes, ma'am," he answered, shuffling his feet apart. I ran my finger down the crack of his ass.

"Does anything hurt?"

"No, ma'am, not a thing."

I put one hand on his belly to hold him in place and licked the tip of my finger and pressed against his tight little anus. "What about here? Any pain here?" I asked as I twisted my finger a bit.

"No ma'am," the answer came out somewhat strangled. Oh, my sweet thing, I thought. You aren't going to know what hit you pretty soon.

"Okay then. Just one more thing. Did you masturbate today?"

"Yes, ma'am," he said quickly, thinking this was the right answer, "and it took eight minutes. I did it lying down in my bed first thing this morning."

"Eight minutes?" I put a look of concern on my face. "After your last consequence, it was only three minutes. This has me worried. I'm going to need to check you out."

"I'll go home right now and try again, Miss Dara," he said in a rush, clearly confused. The last time he hadn't touched himself and that had put him in an embarrassing predicament; this time he had but it seemed that was the wrong answer as well. I could almost see the wheels turning in his head as he tried to figure it out.

"No, no. I can't let you go home until I know you are okay. Wait here, I'll be right back."

Travis stifled a protest as I strode from the room. I was back in a minute, with a warming lotion, a towel, and a package of baby wipes. I spread the towel out on the floor. "Take off your shirt and get down on your hands and knees, Travis, over the towel."

"Ma'am?" He looked terrified.

"I'm not going to hurt you, silly. Just do as I say. We'll see in a minute if everything is okay." I watched as he struggled with himself, then shucked off his shirt and knelt over the towel. "All right then, cross your arms over each other and put your head down on them. Now, spread your knees a little wider apart," I prompted. When he was in position, I knelt down behind him, draping my body across him so my hips were against his ass and my breasts, which were free of a bra, were pressed against his back. I rubbed the warming lotion across his my hand, as I whispered into his ear, my lips so close they grazed his skin as I talked. Even as I instructed him, my hands were roaming across his cock, which was already fully erect. I realized in this position my cunt would be pressed against him the whole time. "Okay, Travis, I'm going to rub you, but I know boys have their own way they like to touch themselves. So you are going to show me. I am going to wrap my hand around you now." As I said the words, I grasped his shaft and pumped him slowly up and down. "Now, I want you to wrap your hand around mine and move my hand with yours."

He hesitated, I could tell, wanting to tell me no. I just kept rubbing, my body wrapped around his, the silky material of my dress rubbing against his naked skin. There would be plenty of time for pain. For now, I wanted him to submit to the pleasure. The warming lotion grew warmer with the friction. It took a minute, but finally, he reached back and wrapped his large hand around my small one and began pumping. "Good boy! Show me how you rub yourself and make yourself come." I had to stop talking then. Travis had shifted one leg slightly back and I found myself riding his leg, the motion of his masturbation pulling me against him and inexorably toward my own climax. I gritted my teeth as the walls of my cunt clamped down again and again in waves of pleasure, willing myself not to give my secret away as Travis began grunting, pulling my hand faster and harder up and down his shaft until he erupted. I glanced up at the clock. "Good boy," I said again. "Just four minutes. What a good boy you are. Everything's just fine." I stroked his back lightly until his breath returned to normal and then stood up.

As if nothing had just happened, I waited until he stood, then grasped his cock and wiped across the head with the baby wipe. He jerked with the intense sensation. "The cows will be here tomorrow at 2 p.m. Get here at 1 p.m. so we can be ready," I ordered as I gathered up the cum-stained towel, the lotion, and the wipes. "Lock the door behind you when you leave," I said, leaving him standing naked in my living room.