Prize Bull Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, do you like that?" I asked as I continued the motion. Travis nodded his head.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you. I asked if you liked that?" I stopped moving. Travis knew by now that he would have to ask for what he wanted if I was going to continue. It was always a thrill to force him to admit his desires.

"Yes, Miss Dara. I like how you are moving the . . . the plug. Please move it in and out of me. I've been hard so long and I really need to come. Please make me come, Miss Dara."

"Good boy." I rewarded him with a kiss on the cheek and a renewed in and out motion.

"Oh, oh, oh," he moaned as I continued to slid the plug in and out of his tight little asshole. "I loved how you teased me when Mr. Gower was here. I loved knowing we had a secret, just the two of us, oh, please, faster, I'm going to come, faster, please, Miss Dara." I timed my thrusts more quickly and in just a few more seconds he was coming onto the towel he knelt on. I took out the toy and wiped his ass and cock gently.

"Just rest there while I finish cleaning up," I told him, "and don't get dressed." He looked at me wide-eyed, and I laughed. "Don't get embarrassed now, Travis. It's not as if I haven't already seen everything you've got."

When I got back from tossing the towel in the hamper and washing up the plug, Travis was sitting, still naked, on a wooden side chair. "Feel free to make yourself comfortable and sit on the sofa or a padded chair," I said as I went into the kitchen to put dinner together.

"Shouldn't I put some clothes on first, Miss Dara?" he asked, a note of hope in his voice.

"Oh, you don't need those until it's time to head home, so unless you aren't staying for dinner. . ."

"Oh, no ma'am, I love staying for dinner," he blurted out, moving uncomfortably to the sofa, where he perched on the edge. I started to grill up some fish and make pasta, pulling a salad I had made earlier out of the fridge.

"Come help me set the table, Travis," I instructed, noticing that despite his recent orgasm and his embarrassment, he wasn't totally flaccid. He wasn't fully erect yet, but he was getting there. His bare feet padded around the kitchen as I finished up the quick meal and brought it out to the table. I watched as he hesitated to sit down, clearly wanting to ask to put clothes on. "You missing something, Travis?" I asked. "The table looks fine to me."

He blushed, but sat down, "No. No, ma'am, I'm fine."

As we ate, I asked him what his plans were for his birthday. "I'm going to hang out with a few friends Saturday night."

"No celebration with your family?" I asked, truly surprised.

"No, ma'am. My parents are going on a two-week cruise. They always go this time of year to get away from the cold."

"Well, I guess you and I will just have to have our own private celebration a week from Friday night. That's your actual birthday, isn't it?" I asked, leaning close and running my hand down the side of his cheek. I could see he was now fully erect. "Would you like that?"

"Yes ma'am," he answered, stammering. I loved how easy he still was to embarrass. "That sounds real nice."

The rest of the meal passed quietly. Travis cleared his throat a few times, a sign that he wanted to say something, but was hesitant. I waited patiently. Finally, when I asked him to clear the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher, he blurted it out, his back to me, "Miss Dara, do you think I'm gay?"

I almost fell off the chair from laughing, but as I wiped the tears from my cheeks, I saw that he was serious. "Travis, what made you ask that?"

"Well, I just never really heard about anybody having things in their backsides like fingers and . . . well, and . . . other things, unless they were gay."

"Travis, your ass is an erotic area. It is for women too. Being gay has to do with who you want to touch your ass, not that you like having your ass touched. Were you wanting Allan to touch your ass? Or some other guy?" I asked teasingly.

"No ma'am!"

"And if I wanted you, a male, to touch my female ass, to kiss and lick me there, would that make me gay?"

"No, ma'am, I guess not."

Without a word, I walked across the room to the Morris chair. Standing in front of it with my back to Travis, I unzipped my jeans and slid them off, kicking them aside and revealing the hot pink g-string I was wearing underneath them. I climbed up on the chair, resting my head and arms on the back, my ass swaying slightly from side to side. With nothing to take off, Travis was on his knees behind me in an instant, his hands cupping my ass cheeks, his flesh warm against mine.

"Just explore slowly with your lips and your tongue, Travis. I'll let you know what feels good."

"Yes, Miss Dara," he answered in a husky voice as he continued to grip my ass cheeks in his hands, planting the first tentative kisses on my flesh, his lips warm and soft against me. I couldn't believe one of my oldest fantasies was coming to life. I had read about this in a sex book I'd bought when Randy and I were first married, but I knew it was nothing he would ever explore, so in the meantime I'd substituted my imagination and my fingers. I shuddered with desire as Travis took his tongue and flicked the opening of my cunt, then pressed down and licked up from there, all the way from front to back, his tongue dragging deliciously across my asshole and up to the base of my spine. He moaned, the returned to that small warm opening, licking across my asshole again and again, tracing its outline with the tip of his tongue. I was throbbing. I reached down into the slick wetness between my thighs and coated my fingers with my own juices before I began rubbing my clit furiously. Travis's licking was more insistent now, his moans of pleasure continuing as he explored my asshole.

"Put your tongue in me, Travis," I ordered. "Fill my asshole with your tongue. I'm going to come with your face planted in my ass. Do you understand me?" Instead of his usual, "yes, ma'am," Travis responded by pushing the tip of his tongue against my sphincter, entering me. The warmth, the sensation, it was too much. I tried to slow my fingers, enjoy the moment, but it was like trying to stop a Mack truck with no brakes. "Oh, fuck, yeah, get your tongue in there," was the last coherent thing I said before my speech collapsed into the gibberish of ecstasy, Travis's tongue pushing behind and my fingers pushing in front to build to the perfect climax, me screaming out "Fuck, yes!" as my sphincter clamped down along with every other muscle in my body in a 50,000 megawatt orgasm.

12