Prize Bull Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel it rising in me, a hot little coal inside me was being called into flame with each stroke of his tongue, which was working faster now, still the same pattern, but traveling a slightly different circuit, catching only the side of my clit as he widened the arc of his tongue, letting the heat cool a bit before he returned his attentions, this time faster and more focused. I flexed my cunt muscles wanting something inside of me to touch that burning stop, but not time for that yet. Instead I gripped him tightly, the fingers of one hand filled with his wavy brown hair, the other hand curving my nails against his back as lifted my legs up and rested my heels on his ass. Getting closer, the temperature going up. I could feel the sweat between my breasts, under my sweater, under my bra, and more wetness, the mixture of his mouth and my cunt made its way down my ass. He sucked my clit full into his mouth, pulling it out of its protective sheath and flicking it steadily with his tongue. There was no coming back from this either, I thought, each suck, each flick teased me closer to the precipice. Suddenly, his mouth released me and he licked me with the full width of his tongue. It was like I could feel every single bump as he dragged my clit up from the bottom and over the top, all I needed to come, my leg muscles tightening around him as the fire blazed up, and I came. He kept his tongue pressed hard against my clit, keeping the orgasm going. I could feel the muscles clench, release, clench again in waves of pleasure, and when they would slow, he would flick me with his tongue, press down hard again, and set off another chain reaction.

When I had recovered, I told him to dress and go home. "Call me when you're in your bedroom. When you can talk privately. And don't touch yourself until then." He nodded. He dressed awkwardly, trying to fit his still-hard cock into his jeans in a way that wouldn't be too painful for the walk to his truck and the drive home.

The phone rang. Not Travis, but Fred, asking about a vet check we had scheduled for the next day. I wondered again how I was going to make this all work. Not that there was much option. It had to work, even if that meant leaning more on Fred and Bob to run things in the present while I took care of the future. I remembered how they'd laughed about Travis' theory on ear rubbing and milk production. They have a whole lot more to laugh about pretty soon, me marrying the farm hand and whatnot, but I couldn't worry about it now. We figured out the details, me leaving him in charge of making sure everything went as it should. It seemed like everything in my life had turned into a negotiation about who was in charge of what. The phone rang again. Travis. There was no question about who was in charge there. He had handed control over to me, needed to submit to me even more than I needed to be sure of my dominance over him, I suspected.

"So what did you do at college, Travis? When you weren't out with the nice girls and the party boys? When you were alone like you are alone now, what did you do?" The question had come to me without thinking. He was silent; I'd touched a sensitive spot without meaning to. He always retreated to silence when there was something he didn't want to admit to. "I asked you a question, Travis."

The words came, haltingly, like he was forcing each one out into the open. "I touched myself. Like you did, when we first started. Like you made me touch myself. I imagined you were there, telling me what to do, like you used to do. And I bought a plug. To wear sometimes, first just in my room, but then to class. I liked having a secret, even if it was just my secret."

I understood then, why he had come back, the ways we had changed each other, even without meaning to. "I have some things I need to take care of between now and the sixth, Travis. So I can't see you or talk to you for the next few days. Come on the fifth. I'll have a new employment agreement for you to sign, and some other papers."

"Yes, ma'am."

"And when you come Travis, bring me another secret," I said before hanging up the phone.

Brett Farley, my lawyer, told me I won the award for the strangest pre-nup he'd ever written and he bet me $100 bucks Travis wouldn't sign it. I wondered what he would think if he knew the real terms of our arrangement. But in any case, my daddy always said you should never bet on another man's game, and I was happy to take Brett's $100 since if his dad had given him the same advice, he hadn't bothered to listen.

When Travis came over on the fifth, I told him to leave his clothes on until the papers were signed. "This doesn't have to be a permanent arrangement. If you want to take a break from college for six months and work here, we can try that. But if you meant what the things you said the other day, these are the terms we will both abide by. I just want you to be absolutely sure this is what you want. Do you understand?" He nodded, and I left him alone to read everything over. Under the terms of the pre-nup, I was financially responsible for Travis, for everything from his food and clothing to his tuition and healthcare. I'd pay him a yearly salary, but aside from a small monthly allowance, all of it would be invested in a safe portfolio and held in escrow. If we divorced, he would take all of the money with him when he left, including interest, except in the case of infidelity on his part, in which case he would only take half. The per-nuptial agreement stipulated that neither he nor any of his relatives would inherit any part of the farm, but that it would pass only to children born to me, although as long as we stayed married, he had the right to live rent-free on the farm.

The second agreement, the one I had written myself, spelled out the terms of our sexual and marital agreement. It mandated that Travis would be naked at all times in the house, unless guests were present. It spelled out his responsibility to use his safe words and also my sole right to determine when he was allowed to orgasm, as well as to make the final decision about any aspect of our relationship, both marital and working. This pushed the line farther than it had been in the past, when he'd been allowed to masturbate, as long as he reported it to me. While he was allowed to call me Dara or my wife in front of others, I was to remain Miss Dara or ma'am at all other times. Above all, the terms of both agreements were strictly confidential.

When I came back downstairs half an hour later, Travis was sitting on the sofa naked, the two signed agreements on the table in front of him and a brown cardboard package next to him. I phoned my lawyer: "You'll meet us at the courthouse at 10 a.m. to be our witness, right Brett? And don't forget to bring me that $100 you owe me. Just be sure to mark attorney-client privilege in the memo."

Standing close enough to Travis that I could feel his breath on me, but without touching him, I reached over and picked up the package. "What's this, Travis?"

"You told me to bring a secret. That's my secret."

I opened the box. Inside was a pair of nipple clamps, two chains, and some small weights. My eyebrows raised in surprise. "You've tried these?"

"No, ma'am, not yet. But I had looked at them a lot. There was a store not too far from the college that sold a lot of things like that. I used to go and look sometimes. When I went back to get my stuff from my dorm room, I stopped in and bought these."

I leaned in and kissed him, reaching up as I did to grasp a nipple, pinching and twisting it. He moaned even as his tongue sought mine. Now it wasn't a secret any more, but something to store away for later. I turned and straddled him, my skirt riding up so only the thin fabric of my panties were between us. I pinched his nipples again, pulling them out away from his body and twisting slightly as his eyes went hooded, his mouth slightly open, a look of pure lust. Watching him react, I could already picture how I would use this new toy. The prospect was delightful. I leaned forward, flicked my tongue across his lips, tasting sweetness. The point where our bodies met was becoming quickly wet as Travis' cock oozed pre-cum and my cunt added its own juices. I thought of the girl who had been Travis' first. I imagined by the time we had consummated our marriage, he'd realize he had more virginity left than he imagined. It was almost impossible, but I pulled myself away, hoping it wouldn't notice I was a bit wobbly with lust as I stood over him. "I need you to go home now Travis. You can masturbate once when you shower, but just once. I'll see you in the morning at the courthouse."

Fred and Bob were working down at the barn, which also meant they were shooting the breeze and dipping Redman. But, they were loyal and reliable, so as long as the work got done, I didn't care. With the herd count up to 45 and most of the herd pregnant, the amount of work was well beyond what I could handle alone.

"So, big day tomorrow." There wasn't any point in beating around the bush. "It'll be the talk of the town, so I wanted to let you two know first. Travis and I are getting married tomorrow. He'll be working on the farm when he isn't in school."

Their eyes widened, and the barn was silent before Fred said, "Well, he's a good worker and he loves this farm, that much I can see. You getting married is a surprise, but I never did like the sort of folks that flaunted their courting all around town. Course, all the old biddies in 50 mile radius will be burning up the phone lines once word gets out."

Bob kicked bit of hay, looking and the ground in front of him, his boot, something other than my face. "That's true enough, people will talk. People talked plenty when I got married to Laverne. I was the school bus driver when she was in high school. We didn't start dating till she was out of school, but that didn't stop people from talking. Don't worry, Dara," he patted my arm, "one thing we learned is that there's always something new for people talk about in a bit."

"That's the truth," piped in Fred. "Remember when Mrs. Bennish walked in on her husband getting, well, real friendly with his secretary on the desk up there at the bank in Avon? She pulled out her pistol and fired off so many shots the ceiling folks thought the place was getting robbed. Thought people would never stop talking about that until Roy Carr left his wife and ran off to San Francisco with the mechanic that was always working on his truck over at the Ford dealership in Idlewild."

The talk with Fred and Bob had made me feel better. There were still Travis' parents to deal with, but he'd decided to leave that until after the wedding. As I put the nipple clamps in the chest in the spare bedroom and turned the lock, I figured as long as all people knew was that I was marrying a man half my age, it might not cause too much of a flap. Everything locked up tight, I dialed the other man half my age who might be a little less excited than Travis: my son Tim.

12