Prize Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarthaD
MarthaD
213 Followers

"Please my love. Please may I cum. Please"

"You sound like you really need it bad. What if I say no? You must really love my shoe. You've kissed it, you've sucked it. You've smelled it and tasted it. It's o.k. Go ahead sweetie spray your seed all over the toe."

Almost immediately he erupted. He aimed his milky white seed at the shiny black tip of the shoe and in seconds the toe was covered and his cream which began running down the sides onto his hand and over the vamp into the instep. Seeing him cum to my command also sent me over the edge and I began to shake and quiver through my third orgasm of the night as I watched him and rubbed my clit.

When his dick finally stopped pumping, we both stopped and stared at the shoe in his hand for a second or two. The thick milky cum was dripping everywhere. The contrast between the glossy black of the shoe and the white of his cum, both so shiny, was incredibly erotic. We both knew what was next, but moved as I was, I changed it up a bit.

"You know you need to clean it up now don't you?" I said.

"Yes my love," he said as he began to bring the shoe up to his lips.

"Stand-up," I said, "and let me help you."

With the shoe between us we each took a few swipes at the sperm covered toe of the shoe, but in no time we tossed it aside and our cum covered tongues were in each others mouths. Urgently we scrambled into the middle of the bed, never breaking our kiss, for a first class fuck session that continued late into the night

Sometime, later that night, as we each laid back basking in the afterglow and recharging our batteries, I asked, "You don't mind that I stole your prize money do you."

"No my queen. I don't mind. I'd have never come up with a better idea than yours."

*****

It's been several months now and I've brought out the shoes as a centerpiece of our lovemaking several more times. The scenes are a little more intense than some of the things we had done previously, but my husband told me he enjoyed the added intensity every now and then. He said to me, 'the more you get into your role, the more submissive I become. It feels good to give myself so thoroughly to you, all the more so because I know how much you love the feelings on your side.'

I couldn't have summed it up better myself. The loving power exchange has become the center of our sexual relationship. The love and intensity comes from both the pleasure received and the pleasure given.

I still haven't worn the shoes out in public yet, but maybe some day. I'm sure I'd love the looks I'd get, but walking in them definitely takes its toll on my calves and feet. I did tease him for a day by wearing them around the house with a nearly indecent short skirt, stockings and no panties while keeping his cock imprisoned inside the gates of hell chastity device.

Its pretty much a given that any time I put them on we'll end up in bed for hours before all is said and done. The shoes weren't cheap, but for this girl and guy, a hot pair of designer heels has been worth every penny.

MarthaD
MarthaD
213 Followers
12