Prized Inheritance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gimlisam
gimlisam
53 Followers

"Your poor thing," Janet said, while reaching out her hand to touch Brandi. "You've seem to recover well."

"Oh I was hurt, but I actually have a belief in divine intervention because of the experience. Because I began to realize that man that wouldn't make love to me except in the missionary position with the light out; couldn't separate the good girl and bad girl mentality." Brandi shook her head. Even after years, when she relived the shock of the betrayal it made her furious. "He never tried apologizing; all he begged of me was not to tell anybody that might tell his parents."

"Did you tell?" Janet asked.

"No I didn't want anybody to know I had wasted so much of my young life with a prick. You know that bastard used that girl as his occasional mattress when he felt like it. He kept stringing her along." Brandi smiled and let go of Janet's hand then sat back in her chair. Then she took a big gulp of wine. "I know that because late one Friday night four months later there was a knock on my door. When I opened it I saw the bleached blond crying. Ginny begged to come in. This girl was clearly drunk. She apologized for the whole incident. She called it a great mistake and begged for forgiveness. She told me that my bastard ex-boyfriend was passed out at her apartment. But before he passed out; when she asked him about their future, he had called her a tramp slut that should be happy with the time she got."

Janet shook her head and started to say something but Brandi held her left hand up and place her other in her crotch.

"This is when the story gets good," said Brandi in a whisper. "Ginny starts crying uncontrollably so at first I try holding her but then I loose my patience. And I slap her hard. So she stops sobbing and just looks at me with these big blue eyes. Now I knew I liked girls since I was a teenager but I never perused the issue, at least not while I had my idiot conservative boyfriend. Now here was the girl I caught him cheating with and I saw a lust in this girl's eyes for me. Then she leans and kisses me ever so softly. I'll never forget the feeling of those soft feminine lips. I then kiss her back with a vengeance. Our mouths opened and tongue played with each other. She just about tore her and my clothes off. This girl was an animal and I loved it.

Brandi could see Janet's face was getting flush and her breath's were short but elevated as she told the story. Janet had removed her free hand from the table and was pulling on her garter strap.

"It's funny," Brandi continued after a sip of wine and a moment of reflection. "Ginny's breasts, that I found so repulsive when I had seen them the first time swaying while being pounded from behind, now appeared magnificent to me. They were big, hung down freely and were exceedingly soft. I spent a lot of that night playing with them, caressing them, and suckling on them. We spent the whole night entwined together kissing, caressing, sucking, and tasting each other.

"Now the next thing that happened was magic," Brandi said getting up and walking around the table. Janet quickly removed her hand from her garter strap. Brandi turned the chair next to Janet sideways so she was facing Janet and sat down. Janet turned her head but her body was spell bound.

"We fell asleep on the sofa in the living room late that night," Brandi said. "I was awakened with my legs being spread by Ginny."

Brandi spread her legs as if to give Janet a visual of the scene. Then she placed both her hands on her pant covered crotch and started rubbing softly. Janet's eyes were transfixed on the sight.

Brandi continued to say, "When I opened my eyes that morning I could see the top of Ginny's head as she already had her face in my pussy. The touch of her warm tongue on my pussy lips sent shivers up my spine. Then the front door swung open and there stood my old retarded ex-fiancé. I never did get my key back from him I realized. He yelled for Ginny to stop." Brandi leaned forward in her chair and tilted her head sideways as she thought back to the moment. "You know, I believe he is the only guy on earth who would yell, stop to two naked women. But instead of stopping; Ginny started to suck on me hard and I let out a moan as I had a terrific orgasm. I could feel Ginny sucking up my extra moisture from the orgasm. Then Ginny, bless her sole, gets up and walks over to him and spits in his face. I still love the Idea of him being plastered with my pussy juice in such a way. The bastard never did go down on me and it was only time I got any oral satisfaction with him involved."

Janet had a huge smile break out on her face. The women had a huge alcohol fuelled laugh. Brandi composed herself and says, "Then Ginny tells him to get the fuck out and that he blew his chance with either one of us. And he was such a sorry fuck we had to take matters in our own hands to get satisfied." Janet squeezed her legs together and says, "I want to hear more but I need to tinkle."

"Are you sure you're not sneaking off in private to play with your pussy?" Brandi said. Brandi was feeling lust build in her and wanted Janet to know her attention was on her. Brandi removed her hands from her crotch, spread her legs more and put her hands on her knees. She was hoping Janet would take the less than subtle invite. Janet stood up and walked over. Brandi didn't move.

"No I wouldn't run off to play with mine when your's is right there already warmed up," Janet said in a whisper. Brandi leaned up for a kiss. But Janet pulled away. "I'll bet a nice warm bath after your travels would feel nice. I know, among other things, you saw the other day, was the big tub in the master bedroom."

"That sounds great," Brandi said. "But I expect some company, love."

"I'll join you soon enough. Let me tinkle and tidy up down here."

Brandi rushed up the stairs and to the tub. She began running the water and quickly got undressed. It felt good to be free of the work clothing, she thought. She looked into the mirror and fixed her hair. She wanted to look her best when Janet arrived. It felt funny to fix her hair before getting in a bath. The bath water started to relax her until she herd footsteps.

She laid back and raised her body out of the water so her nipples were above the water. Her nipples were puffy with excitement. Janet rounded the corner and stopped when she saw Brandi.

"That took long enough I was getting a little lonely," Brandi said. Janet gazed at her with longing eyes. Brandi couldn't stand to wait any longer. "Well are you going to join me or what?"

Janet reached to her top button of her blouse and slowly unfastened it without taking her eyes off Brandi. Brandi watched as her new friend slowly undid every button of her blouse. Brandi could see the front of the corset and it looked sexy but only made her want more. Brandi found herself squirming in anticipation. Next Janet kicked off her shoes. She unzipped her skirt. The blouse fell from her shoulders and skirt fell from her hips at the same time. Brandi could tell Janet had done the exhibition before and appreciated the skilled unveiling.

Brandi sucked in her bottom lip as she looked at Janet standing before her in a corset and hose. She loved how sexy Janet looked. Janet stood there while Brandi soaked it all in.

"Hurry up and get in here," Brandi said in a commanding tone.

Slowly Janet took the few steps over to the tub, her eyes fixed on Brandi. Then to Brandi's surprise, Janet steeped into the tub with her sexy garments still on. Janet lowered herself into the water and quickly dipped her whole body below the water. When she came up she slicked her shoulder length hair back. Brandi had been temporally immobilized by the whole sight but regained her composure.

The two women embraced in the tub, wrapping their arm around each other and their lips met. They had their tongues intently dancing in each others mouths hungrily. Brandi loved the feel of the wet satin corset and nylons pressing against her naked flesh. They continued to kiss enjoying the moment. Without breaking the kiss, Janet reached behind her grabbed a towel and placed it on the side of the tub in the corner.

Janet broke the kiss. She patted the towel with her left hand and gave Brandi a wink. Brandi took the hint and quickly sat on the dry towel and spread her legs. Brandi had to lean down to kiss Janet who was knelling in the tub. The kiss was short as Janet started kissing her way down Brandi face and neck. Janet run her hands over Brandi's firm breast, letting her fingers drag gently over the pink nipples. Janet began to kiss and gently suckle on the nipples as she moved her hands to Brandi inner thighs.

The warmth began to build in Brandi's pussy and she wanted some relief. She tried to pull Janet's hands from her thighs and to the warmth. But Janet resisted reching lower than Brandi's little triangle of trimed red hair.

Janet lowered her head to Brandi's shaven mound. Janet pulled the smooth otter skin of her mound gently apart to expose her swollen inner lips. Janet leaned in and traced the edges of the lips with the tip of her tongue. Brandi let out a little moan. Janet began to lick and suckle over the sensitive lips. Soon Brandi felt an orgasm building. Janet recognized the mussels tensing and began to drag her tongue across Brandi's clit lightly. Brandi's orgasm came and she let out a good moan.

Janet let go of the clit and began to lick up the juices coming from Brandi's hot entrance. Brandi ran her fingers though her friend's dark hair. Janet looked up for a second with a terrific smile on her face.

"That was so good," Brandi said. "Now it's your turn."

"I'm not done with you yet." Janet said burying her face back down. Brandi could feel her friend's tongue starting to push into her pussy's wet entrance. Then she felt the tongue thrust in and out. Brandi loved the warmth of the tongue inside her.

"I like that," Brandi said.

Brandi soon felt a finger enter her followed by another. Janet began to concentrate her tongue on the inner lips while working her fingers in and out. Brandi felt a much bigger orgasm building and her stomach muscles began to tighten. Just when Brandi started to reach the peak of a terrific release Janet began gently sucking on Brandi's clit while still keeping to fingers thrusting in and out. Brandi felt another finger probing but not entering her rear hole and it was too much. She let out a yell as she climaxed and her whole body shook. Brandi lay limp for a few seconds trying to recover.

Janet brought her face to Brandi and studied the red heads satisfied smile. Brandi could smell herself on her friend and leaned for a soft kiss.

"I think you need some rest," Janet said. "I need to get out of these wet clothes."

"It's your turn when you get to bed."

Brandi crawled out of the tub and dried herself off. She flopped into bed. She was recovering and she sat up as Janet exited the bathroom. Much to Brandi's disappointment Janet was wearing a full loose nightgown that hid her body.

"You need to take that off right now," Brandi said in a commanding tone.

"I can't," Janet said. "I'm not allowed to show you any more than I already have."

A scowl developed on Brandi's face and she asked, "What do you mean you're not allowed?" Janet didn't answer and just smiled and shrugged her shoulders. At that moment, Brandi realized what was going on. She had completely forgotten about Jake for the last hour. "You tramp, your already fucked Jake haven't you?"

"Fucked? If you mean fucking each other's brains out; then yes."

Joy filled Brandi heart. She felt like she had made a love connection she would be able to enjoy. She walked over to Janet and held her hands with hers. Brandi says, "You naughty Mommy."

The two women climbed into the big comfortable bed. They laid next to each other, talking and giggled like girls on a sleep over. There main point of discussion was Jake. Brandi knew a wonderful friendship was beginning.

gimlisam
gimlisam
53 Followers
12