Prized Inheritance Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes we do," Brandi said in a low voice. "I tell you what's going to happen. We are going to enjoy each others bodies like this family deserves. You tell us you don't want it and we will stop, maybe."

Janet remained silent while Jake and Brandi approached her.

"Here Mom we'll help you with that dress." Jake grabbed her hands, while Brandi went around her back and pulled her zipper down. Then Brandi slid the dress off Janet's shoulders and it fell to the floor, once Jake let go of her hands.

Janet stood before them in a white lace low cut bra, a white lace trim cotton panties, and her white stockings were held up by a white garter with metal clasp. The tops of her dark nipples were showing. She lowered her head and pretended to be shy, but her white cotton panties had a clearly visible wet spot showing. Her pearls gave her an elegant look.

It was all Jake could do to remain standing. His heart was pounding and his legs grew week from the erotic sight before him. He staggered over to one of the kitchen table's chairs and sat. He thought if he died and went to heaven he couldn't be any happier or excited. The two women stood holding hands, but stood far enough apart so they could admire each other.

"So do you like what you see?" Janet asked Brandi. Brandi just nodded her head. Then Janet turned to Jake. "What about you, Son?"

Jake rubbed his chin as he sought for words to describe how he felt. Although, he had seen them naked together a few weeks before, he was still amazed at how the two women's contrasts made them so sexy. Brandi's dark tan skin and red hair beside Janet's black hair and light skin, was amazing.

Finally Jake said, "Do I like what I see? Oh my, do I like what I see. Brandi, I mean sis; you look like you stepped out of the pages of men's magazine. And I'm not talking about the trashy ones; I'm talking about the high dollar ones with celebrities in it.

"And Janet, I mean Mom; you are beyond hot, sizzling, scorching, and anything else I can come up with. You look like one of those pin-up models that could keep a soldiers hearts and hopes going at the worst of times. Man, are you two unbelievable."

Jake walked over, and started caressing Janet's face. She smiled and blushed. Brandi moved in and they were all arm and arm. Jake and Brandi kissed, then Jake and Janet kissed, and finally Janet and Brandi kissed. Jake moved his face down to Janet's bra and pulled it down until her dark small hard nipple was exposed. He began to lick and suck on it. Brandi broke her kiss and moved to Janet's other nipple and began to suck on it.

"Children you shouldn't be doing that to your mother," Janet weakly protested but she dropped her head back and began to moan. "You're making your mommy feel so good."

Janet leaned back onto the still warm stove for support as she widened her legs. Jake pulled Janet's panties to the side with one hand and Brandi ran her right hand over Janet's bare smooth mound before pushing her finger into Janet's wet folds. Janet responded with a load moan. Brandi ran her finger up and down Janet's swollen moist pussy lips.

"I can't do this." Janet began to try a pull away. Jake grabbed her arm and held tight. He knew what she wanted.

"Brandi, I mean sis, get your tie and clear the table." Brandi had a devious expression on her face, as she picked up her tie from the floor and sashayed over to the table. She swept her arm across the plates and plastic glass of orange juice sending them crashing to the floor.

Brandi held her tie stretch out with both hands. "It's ready for Mom."

Jake lifted Janet in his arms and carried her to the round sturdy four leg table. He had learned all the furniture in his house was chosen for its ability to handle human weight. After placing Janet on the table, he took the tie from Brandi. Brandi crawled on top of the table and Janet in an attempt to hold her down. While Jake bound Janet's wrist above her head to one of the legs in the table, Brandi kissed Janet passionately. Soon Janet's ruby red lipstick was coving Brandi face in pink. Brandi stopped kissing and looked Janet in the eyes.

"I want to kiss your other lips now mommy." Brandi slowly kissed her way down Janet's body until she reached Janet's smooth mound. "Oh mommy your pussy is so wet." Brandi ran her tongue up and down Janet's engorged lips, occasionally sucking on her clit and opening. Janet let out a low moan.

Meanwhile, Jake walked behind Brandi. He ran his cock's head up and down her pussy lips. She spread her legs slightly for him. Jake gazed across Brandi's back at Janet. The brunette had her head up watching Brandi and Jake. She was biting her bottom lip when she caught Jake's eyes. Janet smiled and winked at Jake. He knew she was in ecstasy. He slowly slid his cock into Brandi. Jake had been inside Brandi numerous times, but she had never felt her so sizzling warm. It was like she was on fire. He could smell the women's arousal permeating in the air along with the smell of the homemade cookies. Both smelled delicious.

"Oh this is so wrong." Janet began to squirm on the table. "Please you need to stop now before, before I,I---" She squealed. Brandi quickly lapped up the extra fluids leaking from Janet's pussy.

Jake began to trust in and out of Brandi shoving her into Janet. Brandi began to plunge her tongue into Janet's hole with every sway of her body. He halted his trusting, once he felt Brandi's body shutter with an orgasm.

"I think mom is going to be a good girl now; aren't you?" Jake said. He walked around and began to untie Janet.

"Yes I'll be good. I'll be bad. I'll be what ever you want."

"You want to be our slut, Mom?" Brandi asked while standing up.

"Yes."

"No, you have to say it," Jake said. "Or we stop right now."

"I want to be your slut to do with as you please." Janet moved to a kneeling position on the table and lowered her head. "I promise; I will do anything you ask, and I'll do it dripping with pleasure."

Brandi crossed her arm and looked at Jake. He knew the look was; I told you so. He shook his head. She was right all along and he would never forget or dismiss all Brandi had done for him in exposing Janet to be the personal and sexual treasure that she was.

"Come on then," Jake led the women upstairs and to the master bedroom.

They positioned Janet on her back with her bottom on the edge of the bed. Brandi climbed over Janet she could lower her pussy on Janet's face. Immediately Janet began to lick and suck on the swollen juicy lips of the younger woman. Jake dropped to his knees and began to lick at Janet's pussy. She spread her legs wide.

The women were moaning with pleasure. Janet's moans were muffled as Brandi continued to add more weight to Janet's face as she neared an orgasm. Once Brandi finished enjoying her orgasm she spun herself around to face Jake, but kept her pussy at Janet's mouth. Jake stood up and began to work his cock into Janet.

Brandi had a wicked grin as she watched Jake shove his cock into his stepmother.

"That's right brother, stick that hard cock into your horny Mom." Brandi began to rub her own nipples. "She's such a horny slut. Watch this brother." Brandi lifted herself off Janet's face for a second only to lower her butt onto Janet's face. Janet responded by using her hands to pull Brandi's butt cheeks outward so she could get at Brandi's little puckered hole. The brunette rimmed Brandi much to her delight. "That feels so good mom. You're a great ass licking slut. I bet you love licking my ass while your son shoves that cock in and out of your pussy."

Normally Jake might have lasted longer but as he watched his Janet orally pleasing Brandi he was overcome with the sight of the beautiful women being so carnal. He wondered for a second if he could have resisted them if they were his real Mom or sister. With that thought swirling around his mind he felt a huge climax building.

Brandi saw Jakes face and knew he was close. "That's right brother fill your mommy with that hot cum. I bet, she can't wait to be filled with her son's seed." Janet began to squirm as she came close to an orgasm but never stopped her oral duties. Jake trusted harder, he could feel Janet's pussy muscles tightening in her climax.

"Ah yes, here it comes mommy," Jake said as his cum shot into Janet.

The moment Jake pulled out of Janet; Brandi climbed off of Janet and took Jake's cum covered cock into her mouth. After sucking much of the juices off him she turned to Janet, and began to suck on the juices coming out of Janet's pussy.

"I can't tell who taste better Mom or son," Brandi said.

Janet began to laugh and Jake followed until they were laughing uncontrollably. Brandi stopped and climbed up on Janet's left side while Jake climbed on Janet's right. He knew the day had only begun, but he was already so fulfilled. He couldn't believe how lucky he was.

They traded kisses and relaxed for a while. They spent the rest of the day taking turns with each other. The women took off what little clothing they had on. In the afternoon they stopped to take a bath together and eat, the cookies were especially tasty. They never put on any clothing. Brandi's incestuous fantasy faded, and they stopped calling each other brother, sis, and mom as the day went on.

In the early evening Jake watched as the women made out and then moved to a sixty-nine position. Janet was on top, and was now the aggressor. He had grown to cherish the beauty of two women being intimate. Their movements were so gentle but passionate. Their sensuality warmed him. Jake shook his head because every time he thought he couldn't appreciate Janet more he realized; he was wrong. Now her need for female affection was apparent and unexpected, but since they shared lovers, he only saw joy coming from it. She was special.

Then he began to wonder, if his father hadn't planed this when he was on his deathbed when he granted lifetime rights of the house to Janet. Jake began to wonder if the real value of the inheritance lay in the bed beside him feasting on a woman's intimate juices.

The women broke their embrace and rolled over. Brandi and Janet looked over at Jake and his wide face grin.

"You know Jake, we've done a lot, but you still haven't cum in my pussy yet," Brandi said while stroking Janet's hip. "I don't think I can consider this fantasy complete until I'm filled."

Jake laughed, "Are you sure? Let's see, I've cum in Janet's pussy and both your mouths. You're right, but I don't know if I can finish again."

"The least you can do is try," Janet interrupted. "Your sister wants to be filled, and I think she deserves to be filled." Then Janet began to arrange the pillows against the headboard. "Lie here and I'm sure your sister will do the work."

Jake did as instructed. He knew Janet had something in mind; she wasn't the type to give orders; unless she had something special in mind. Brandi climbed on top of Jake and began to use her hand to rub Jake's hardening cock against her pussy. Once he was hard enough, she slid it in her eager opening.

Brandi closed her eyes to concentrate on the pleasure. "Gee, Jake wouldn't it have been nice to really have a sister like me."

"Yes I think it would have."

Then Brandi leaned in a kissed Jake. Jake watched with a curious eye, as Janet climbed off the bed and disappeared into her closet. Within seconds Janet emerged wearing a strap-on with a thin smooth dildo attached. She was rubbing lube up and down the dildo with her hand. With her other hand she brought her index finger to her lips. Jake kept quiet but he intently watched Brandi's face as Janet climbed on the bed from behind.

Brandi's eyes popped open in a shocked look, as Janet pushed the tip of the dildo against her puckered opening. Then Brandi's face grew to one of excitement as Janet slowly worked the dildo in the tight hole. Brandi dug her fingernails into Jake's side as she felt her ass penetrated deeply.

"So sis, are you full now?" Jake asked.

"Mmm, yes," Brandi hissed.

The three began to get a rhythm going. Jake could see a look of ecstasy forming on Brandi's face as they picked up the tempo. Brandi's fingernails dug into Jake's side. He bit his lip as he didn't want to disturb Brandi from her Joy. She seemed to be trying to climb up a growing orgasm the way a climber would a mountain. He wanted her to reach the high peak. He began to fondle and pinch Brandi's right exposed nipple.

As Brandi's muscle began to tense, Janet run a hand under the red hair and began to stroke and scratch the back of Brandi's neck.

"There you go dear," Janet said affectionately. "Mommy and brother are looking after you."

That was all Brandi could take and she screamed as her whole body shook in a magnificent climatic orgasm. Her pussy muscle tightened so that Jake felt every bit of his cum pump into her as he finished also. She collapsed onto Jake as the pleasure tremors subsided and her muscles turned to Jell-O. Janet withdrew the dildo and took the strap-on into the bathroom.

When Janet climbed back into bed she stroked Brandi's face. "So I assume you enjoyed your day?"

Brandi slid off of Jake; his wet softening cock had slowly shrunk out of her.

"Yes and then some," Brandi whispered, her eyes still shut. "You two are all I thought you would be for each other, and for me." Jake and Janet smiled at each other across their exhausted friend. They kissed goodnight, and quickly fell asleep.

****

The next morning, Jake awoke to see Janet getting dressed in her prudish clothes.

"Hey sleepyhead," Janet whispered when she saw Jake stirring from his deep slumber. Brandi was still sleeping naked beside him; she didn't look like she moved much all night. Janet walked over to Jake. "Are you alright?"

"Yea, I'm great. Why do you ask?"

"That was a pretty extreme fantasy yesterday."

"Damn right it was. I knew Brandi wanted that and we owed her. You know, I enjoyed it a whole hell of a lot more than I thought I would. But in a way, I think it might have helped me. I think, I'm ready to talk about Dad, you, and all the stuff we both been avoiding."

"Really?"

"Yeah, We don't need any clouds lingering over us."

"Us?"

"Yes us. That's how I'm starting to see things." Jake looked at Brandi beginning to stir. "But we can talk about that later."

"That would be great." A tear formed in Janet's eye and slid down her cheek. Jake touched the tear and Janet smiled. "I'm going to fix breakfast before I go to church."

"Janet?" Jake asked.

"Yes?"

"Do you mind if I tag along to church too?"

"I'd love that. It would make me very happy."

"Well, I think I need to give thanks for all I have." Jake kissed Janet and went to the bathroom; he desperately needed to relive himself.

"Church?" Brandi said. "Is it morning already?" She rubbed her eyes, sat up, and stretched her arms out.

"Yep it's Sunday morning," Janet replied. "We are going to my Church. Would you like to come?"

"I don't know," Brandi said. "I don't think my outfit, wherever it is, would be appropriate." They both shared a giggle.

"You can borrow one of mine," Janet replied. "I have ones that will fit your curves. Besides I can introduce you to Paul, the handsome widowed preacher. I think you would like him."

"I don't know about that. I'm not crazy about the conservative religious types. Don't you remember?"

Janet smiled and leaned down. "His departed wife was a very good intimate friend of mine, as good a friend as you are to me. He is very understating of certain womanly needs."

"Hmm, is that so?"

"Yes" "Alright then, I'm going."

***

They went to church dressed appropriately for the conservative congregation, and enjoyed the service. They sat among some uptight unhappy people who wouldn't have approved of what sexual delights they had enjoyed the day before. Every Church has these sad souls who frown upon many of the joys of life. But the three intimate friends didn't care what people would think, they were more satisfied and happier those close-minded people could ever be.

Jake and Janet held hands during much of the service; she was his prized inheritance, and he was hers.

The End

12