Pro Boner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're unbelievable. What are you playing at, huh? You go through all this trouble to get me here, and you're just gonna hit me with a stun gun. That's not very nice. I think maybe I'll have to teach you some manners, huh?"

"Fuck you," she said. She had just enough time to feel the cramp in her stomach as sixty thousands volts of electricity ripped into her body before she lost consciousness.

"Where am I?"

Everything was darkness. Betty tried to sit up and found that she could not. She thought that she was moving her hand, but could not tell for sure. Everything was so far away. She was still suffering the effects of the tazer.

Suddenly her mind snapped back to consciousness and a terrible thought came to her.

"He's buried me alive."

She pounded wildly against the lid of her coffin and kicked against the sides. She punched, she clawed, she screamed, but nothing had any effect. Finally, she collapsed, exhausted, and the tears slowly came.

For the first time in her life, she quit. She had resigned herself to the fact that she was going to die.

Suddenly, there was a shaft of light.

Both her arms shot up against the lid with every bit of strength that she possessed and it flew open into blinding brightness. She heard a yell and someone fell backward away from her. There was only one person that it could be, and she was going to introduce him to pain like no human being had ever suffered before.

Betty leapt out of the coffin screaming like a banshee, her teeth bared in a predatory, animalistic fashion. Red and purple flashes danced across her vision as she emerged into the bright light. Though blinded, her hands closed on a man's foot. Immediately, she drew his leg up to her mouth and bit his achilles tendon as hard as she could, determined to cripple him for life. Her teeth closed on hard plastic and she realized who it was. As she adjusted to the light, she saw him lying on the floor, apparently dazed from her sudden attack. His leg had fallen off.

"What the hell are you doing?" he screamed.

"Paul Peterson? What are you doing here?"

He pushed himself up so he was resting on his elbow. "I've been following you for the past two days. I saw Poe attack you, and as soon as I thought it was safe, I came in."

Betty looked around. She had expected to come out of the ground, somewhere in the woods maybe, but instead she found herself in her own bedroom. The coffin she had been buried in was the chest that sat at the foot of her bed. The one she stored linens in.

"Oh, thank God," she sighed with relief, and then something occurred to her. "What do you mean following me?"

"Well," he struggled, "at first it was simple; I was going to catch you in some misconduct so that I could have you disbarred. But, you're so beautiful, I couldn't do it. I think I might be falling in love with you."

That was perhaps the strangest thing Betty had ever heard, but she didn't have time to deal with it right now. She needed to get the hell away from there before Poe came back to open the chest and retrieve his prey.

"Wait. Do you hear that?" asked Paul.

"Hear what?"

"It sounds like...bells. Like the wind chimes on my grandmother's porch." Paul turned, straining to locate the source of the noise, and when he was facing away from her, Betty was able to see the knife that was imbedded in the back of Paul's head.

"Are you sure you can't hear it? It's getting louder." Then he collapsed.

"That was fucked up," Sean said as he entered the room. "I've killed a lot of people in my time, but that was just downright creepy." He looked up at Betty with a smile. "I saw him lurking around outside, so I put you in the chest for safe keeping and hid in the hall closet."

Without another word, he charged, trying to barrel her right over, but she was able to dodge to the side. She needed a weapon, anything that could give her an advantage. She had already felt the terror of being under his control, and she was not about to lose to him again. Poe came back at her and shoved her to the ground. Betty's hand came to rest on something firm, and she grabbed hold and swung it at him as hard as she could.

There was something surreal about watching the prosthetic leg in her hand smash into Sean Poe's face, but it was effective. The plastic was tough as titanium and Poe was out cold.

The shackles made deep grooves in his wrists, and his hands had started to darken into a purplish color as she slowly lifted him with a block and tackle. The soft clicking reminded her of the times her father had used it for slaughtering animals. Betty watched with a Mona Lisa smile as he regained consciousness. She had him suspended about a foot above the floor of the master bedroom. Once he was alert, he began kicking his legs, sending his naked body swinging from the chains from which he was hanging.

"Don't bother trying to get loose. It won't do you any good," Betty said.

"What the fuck did you do to me?"

"I haven't done anything yet. I've been waiting for you to wake up. Wouldn't want you to miss anything." Betty was gathering some of her toys as she spoke to him, whips, knives, needles, and other devices that Sean could not fathom a use for. She arranged them on a small table she had set up in front of where he was hanging.

Betty was careful to keep his full attention. She bent in a way that would show him the perfect outline of her body. She smiled seductively. Betty had stopped counting the men she brought here to torture and kill. It had started to become routine to her, but this was different. From the beginning, she had wanted Poe more than any of the others, but after what he had put her through, she really wanted to make him hurt. She wanted him to hurt for all the women in the world who have ever suffered at the hands of a man. For all the girls in the world who had ever had to suffer at the hands of an uncle. She felt like all the men before were just leading up to this moment.

"You're the reason that I am the way that I am, Sean. Punishing you, making you pay, is the reason that I was born."

She tied his legs apart and lowered him to eye level as he nervously said, "Look, I'm sure that we can work something out here. I mean, I didn't mean anything by it, you know. I was just fooling around earlier."

Betty laughed. "Were you fooling around when you killed all those other women too? How about when you killed Paul with that fancy knife throwing of yours?"

"You won't get away with this. You'll go to jail."

"Oh come on, Sean. Do you really think the police are going to give a damn about what happened to a piece of shit like you? They'll applaud when they find your body in a dumpster. Why do you think I chose you?"

"Please, don't kill me."

"It isn't going to do you any good to beg. But go ahead, I kind of like it."

Betty stoked her hand across his bare chest, traced her fingernail around his nipple and slowly moved down his body until she was twirling her fingers through his pubic hair.

"You can scream too, if you like. No one can hear you but me, but I do love the sound of a man screaming." She wrapped her hand around his scrotum and gave it a firm squeeze, not enough to really hurt, but hard enough to make sure that she had his full interest. She massaged and caressed Sean's balls until his body began to respond. His cock began to grow hard and she moved closer to him, her mouth only inches from his and she said softly, "I like to get some blood flow down there before I bite off a guy's cock. It makes it more tender, and it tastes better too."

She reveled in the look this brought to Sean's face. Betty meant it when she said that fear was the greatest aphrodisiac. Of course, she didn't mean hers. She meant the fear of a man who knew he was about to lose the one thing he had ever truly loved, his manhood.

"Don't worry, Sean. I'm not going to do it just yet." He relaxed slightly. "I'm going to torture you first."

"What?"

Betty tightened her grip around his balls, squeezing and rolling the tender orbs in her hand. She smiled brightly as the first signs of agony began to appear on Sean's face, but he was still doing his best not to scream. That was fine with Betty. She knew he would be unable to control himself for long.

She wrapped her other hand around his scrotum and her grip became a vice. With a firm grasp, she leaned against him, stretching his balls six inches away from his body and making him swing toward her. She leaned back, making his balls support the entirety of her weight and, when he still did not cry out, she dug her fingernails as hard as she could into his scrotum and clawed it until she drew blood. Finally, she was rewarded for her efforts as he released a terrible cry of agony that made her pussy quiver and the first quakes of orgasm began to surge through her body.

His balls were becoming nicely tenderized, and she decided to work on other parts of his body. She grabbed a wide leather strap from a hook on the wall and walked behind him.

"I don't suppose you'll be a good little boy and count for me, will you?" Sean didn't say anything. From the way that he was clenching his jaw, she could tell that he wasn't about to. He was still trying to play the role of the powerful man.

The strap crashed into him with a bang and an ugly red welt instantly rose on the pale skin at the back of his thighs.

"That's one," she said. "Only ninety-nine more to go." Sean responded to her statement in the last way that she would have expected. His cock immediately grew hard.

"What the fuck is this!" she screamed, grabbing hold of his erect penis. "No, you don't get to enjoy this, motherfucker!"

The strap came down on the top of his shaft and Betty laughed at the way it made his dick jump like a springboard. Sean finally unleashed the scream that she had wanted so much to hear, and an orgasm so powerful struck her that she fell to her knees before she was able to get control of her body. She took a few moments to catch her breath, and when she looked up she was staring straight into Sean's erection. "That will look nice in my trophy case, but maybe I'll eat it instead. What do you think?" She licked her lips theatrically.

"Trophy case?"

"Yeah. Would you like to see?"

"No! Just let me go."

She walked over to a grand old chest and opened one of the drawers. Betty pulled out a beautiful wooden display case with a glass front. "See? Here is my client collection." She turned on the mini-lights inside the display case and revealed before him was a chilling collection of severed dicks from her previous clients. Each one was hanging on an individual hook with the name of the client at the base of the hook. As the case shook slightly, they all swayed from side to side in unison like the pendulums in some demented clock collection. "See, there is one empty hook with a name already at the base. Can you read what it says?" She held the display close up to his face so that he could read "Sean Poe" inscribed on the little plaque. "That hook is waiting for your manhood. You don't want to disappoint my collection, do you? It is yearning for your contribution."

"Get that out of my face, you fuckin' bitch."

"Okay, we're done with it anyway." She put it back and closed the drawer.

Betty reached out and lifted Sean's penis with just her finger tips as if she were studying a rare artifact, "The question is; how shall I do it? Should I just lop it off quick with some clippers, or should I make it as slow and agonizing as possible? Would you rather lose it just as you are cumming, or have it sliced off when you are soft?"

"Can't you let me die as a man? If you have to have it for your collection, can't you cut it off after I'm dead?"

"Oh, that wouldn't be any fun at all. A big part of the entertainment is watching your facial expression just as you lose it. Besides, you don't have to die. After your manhood is gone, I might keep you around as my pussy slave. Whenever I'm horny, instead of masturbating, I could just sit on your face and let you lick me off. If you were a good boy, I might even let you crawl under my desk and lick my pussy the whole time I'm reviewing case files."

"You fucking cunt!"

"Well, you have such a dejected look now. I guess it is time for some more screaming."

His cock had grown hard, evidently, from all the talk about cutting it off. Betty eyed it and said, "I like the way the strap makes it bounce, but I think it's time to tie it up so I can get at those balls." She tied a cord just behind the head and then wrapped it around his waist so that his cock was almost touching his navel. "Now what can we do to those cute little nuts of yours? I'll bet they would be tasty when roasted. I always wanted some roasted nuts." She got a small candle from a drawer and lit it with a match. "Let's see what this will do to your balls."

She held it under his testicles and his thick mat of pubic hair caught on fire. "Ha! Look at that. You're on fire," Betty yelled excitedly.

"Aahhee! Noooo! Put it out! Put it out!" His hair burned briefly with Betty laughing the whole time. His body jerked around desperately, trying to shake out the fire. It was all over before much damage was done, but she found it spectacular while it lasted.

"Hey, that was fun. Now I don't have to shave you. That really is a nasty smell though. Looks like you have a few scorch marks on your scrotum. They are tenderized some more." Betty grabbed another longer cord and tied it around his scrotum, making his testicles bulge out in a large tight package. "I made this whip in girl scouts a long time ago." As she picked up an eight foot bull whip from the table, Betty gave Sean a wicked smile. "I have been practicing." She spun it around her head and snapped it on her right side with a sharp cracking sound almost like a fire cracker. "This is made of soft leather with just the right balance and control. Let me demonstrate." Betty stood directly in front of Sean and sent the whip straight at him. She pulled it back just at the right moment so that the tip of the whip caught him right in the nuts with a loud crack. Sean's body jerked and he screamed in agony.

"Well now, that's what I like to hear. I guess I should try out my new toys." She took off the cord from around his scrotum and his testicles were hanging down more than before. "I designed these myself in honor of your visit." Betty pulled out a pair of heavy duty knee socks. In the bottom of each one she had placed a small bag of lead shot. "I have been working with these for several days. Twirling them around like num-chucks." As she got underneath him, they were twirling in such a way, that they were just barely grazing the underside of his scrotum.

"Hmmm, the anticipation is thrilling. I can feel the tension building."

"Nooooo...Please don't do it!"

The bags of lead shot found their mark and knocked his testicles around like ping pong balls, bang, bang, bang in all directions. They would have flown across the room if not for his scrotum holding them together. Sean screamed in unbearable pain and desperation. "AhAhAhhhheeeee!"

This gave Betty a big broad smile and a sense of pride that her new invention worked so well. "I'm so very glad that you appreciate the finer points of my new toys," she said as she continued knocking his nuts around.

Sean's breathing was labored now and he gave a gut wrenching scream with each breath. Sweat poured from every pore of his body. No longer was he the tough guy, but a sobbing child who just wanted the pain to stop. Betty kept twirling the socks so they randomly smashed into his balls every few seconds. Eventually Sean became a bowl of quivering jelly, unable to hold his head up, and drained of energy.

Betty put the socks away and went over to a small refrigerator to get a refreshing drink of lime juice. "You know Sean, ball-busting is a lot of work. I need to find an easier way to do it." Sean didn't seem very responsive, so Betty went back to the refrigerator and got a mixture of honey and water. She held his head back and poured it down his throat. He gagged most of it down. From the table she picked up and broke an ampoule of amyl nitrate under his nose. He became instantly alert and felt his pain again.

"Good, I didn't want you to miss all the fun."

"Just kill me and get it over with."

"Don't you want to be my pussy slave and clean me out every day with your tongue?"

"I should have kept my public defender and been executed by the prison system."

"Sometimes I don't think you understand the work I went through to get you out of jail."

"Fuck you, you cock-sucking whore."

"I'm glad to see you're feeling better." Betty opened a trapdoor underneath where Sean was hanging. "This is an opening to an old well that was on this property before the house was built. I didn't even know it was there when I bought the house but I found it on an old plat map. I had this trapdoor specially made so that I could get access to the well any time I wanted. I don't know exactly how deep it is, but it is a long way to the water." Betty kept a small bowl of flat beach rocks on the dresser. She dropped one in and several seconds went by before hearing a splash in the distance.

"We also have an empty scuba tank and a length of rope. Now this tank weighs around 30 pounds but it's empty and will actually float in water. I don't know how deep the well is or how long the rope is, so there is an element of chance. You might be okay if the rope is long enough.

Betty began tying the small rope around Sean's scrotum. "Wow, your balls are so swollen. They must be twice the normal size." Betty made sure the knot was good and tight.

"Please, not so tight, they still hurt like a motherfucker."

"It has to be tight or your nuts might get shredded instead of torn off." She tied the other end of the rope to the valve stem at the end of the tank and placed it at the edge of the well. "Now we're all set. One little push and the tank is down the well. But wait a minute. I don't want to lose the tank." Betty tied a much longer rope onto the tank and around a bed post at the edge of the room. "That should take care of it."

"Noooo, I'd rather you just sliced them off. Please!"

"Well, a big strong man begging me to cut his balls off? Maybe you would want me to cut off your cock at the same time."

"Please. Let me go. I've had enough."

Betty untied the rope from around his waist and cock and noticed that it was wet with sweat. "Boy, you really got worked-up. Let's see what this can do," she said as she pulled a straight razor from her pocket. Betty held it up to the base of his dick and Sean started going crazy."

"Don't do it! Don't do it! Oh god, please don't do it!" Sean screamed with a shrill breaking voice.

Betty grabbed the head in her left hand and started scratching the razor all around the base of his dick as she moved it around. The net effect was to shave off all the pubic stubble that didn't get burned-up in the fire. After a few minutes, the area around his cock was completely slick and smooth. By the time Betty finished, Sean had a tremendous hard-on.

"Looks like he wants it or he wouldn't get so big and hard."

"I can't control what he wants to do."

"Can't control your own body? Maybe that body part should be eliminated if you can't control it."

"No, it's not out of control. It just has a mind of its own."

As Betty slipped off all of her clothing, she murmured in a heavy voice, "I've been waiting for this moment all my life, Sean. The sight of blood excites a slimy piece of scum like you, doesn't it? Even if it's your own blood. The thought of what I'm going to do makes you hard, and fear will make you cum like never before. But you'll never get to finish that orgasm."

Betty got her mouth over his cock and began to suck. "Oh, this is a tasty piece of meat. It's going to be hard to save it for my collection. I think I really want to eat it." She began nibbling and dragging her teeth along it.