Pro Boner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't. I can't cum. It hurts too much."

"Now that sounds like a challenge, Sean. I don't think I'll have any trouble making you shoot your load. But then again, did I say that you had to cum before I bite it off?" Betty started to grow angry. "Maybe I'll just start biting, and the hell with you getting off. How would that be? Huh?"

"No. I'll try to cum," he responded submissively.

"Do you think you deserve one last orgasm?"

His temper flared. "Kiss my ass, you dumb cunt."

"Now that's what I like to hear." Betty started deepthroating his cock all the way down. Each time she got it all in her mouth, she gave him a hard bite at the base of his cock. Between bites, she said, "You never know what bite will be your last." She continued sucking slowly and biting at random times. Soon she was biting with more conviction, holding the bite for several seconds while she slowly squeezed his cock between her teeth. "I'm starting to make some permanent teeth marks. You had better cum quick or you may not get the chance. Ha. Ha. Ha." Now she was biting hard everywhere on his shaft. She tore at his manhood with her teeth and was soon rewarded with the taste of his blood. She took his cock out of her mouth and got right up in his face to flash him a bloody smile. "I think this color of red looks good on me, don't you?" She wiped her mouth on his chest, leaving a smear of blood. He whimpered, believing she intended to bite him. "Does it make you horny to see blood? Now you're going to learn just what these teeth can do to a man."

Betty lowered herself so that her mouth was near his ravaged cock again, and then started growling. The taste of his blood had awakened her most primal animalistic instincts. Sean was trembling. Her eyes were wide-open, with her teeth clenched tightly together in rage, his blood still wet upon her mouth and chin. He'd never seen such pure ferocity in a human being. She seized his genitals tightly in both hands, stuffed his dick deep into her mouth, and bit into it. He felt the head of his cock crushed between her molars and, with her sharp teeth buried deep in him, she began to pull and shake her head from side to side, tearing at his flesh. The sight of this spectacle of horrific savagery sent Sean over the edge. Despite the agony, he felt his sore balls tingle with excitement.

"I'm cumming!!!" Sean screamed at the top of his voice.

This was the moment Betty had been waiting for her whole life. Before he could fire his first shot of love juice into her mouth, she bit hard at the base of his cock and she increased the pressure with her teeth so that his cum could not escape. Once again she shook her head from side to side while she bit harder and harder. The blood started pouring down her chin, throat, and soon covered her breasts. Her teeth began to sheer through his skin, and then his cock meat. She savagely chewed through all the veins and arteries. Her violent head movements helped to tear the final shreds of connective tissue. With a backward jerk of her head, she ripped his dick completely off. Betty stood on her knees, panting heavily, continuing to chew the cockflesh she'd taken from him in a display of her power.

Sean looked down and screamed. Where his manhood had once been, all that remained was a ragged stump with blood and cum dribbling out. Betty repositioned his severed cock and bit down on it so it hung from the corner of her mouth. With a big smile, she brought her face up to Sean's. "Do you want to suck on it for a change? Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha." She stuck it up to his lips, but he turned away. "That's okay. You might try to eat it and I wouldn't have it for my trophy case. Besides, I've been wanting to feel your dick in my pussy and now's my chance."

She put his severed member inside her and started rubbing her clitoris with it. "This is the best way to masturbate, but you're not making any noise. We need to liven things up around here." Betty picked up a long needle from the table and jabbed it through both of his balls. Sean screamed bloody murder and this excited Betty to the max. She began breathing heavily and rubbing his dick faster and faster on her pussy lips. All her sexual energy was building up for the best orgasm of her entire life. Just as she felt her pussy tighten up and her whole body tingle, Betty kicked the scuba tank down the well. For the few seconds it dropped through the dark depths of the well, Betty screamed with excitement and ecstasy. When she saw Sean's balls ripped from his body in one quick motion, her orgasm took her to a place she had never been before. Total and complete detachment from her surroundings. She felt like she was floating on the ethereal plane. Pure ecstasy, fulfillment, and satisfaction. The satisfaction of a lifetime.

Of course, Sean passed out from the pain. Betty patched up his wounds and kept him alive like she promised. She trained him to be her pussy slave, but never trusted him enough to let him have his hands free. She always had them cuffed behind his back. If he got unruly, she would jolt him with the stun gun every once in a while to make him behave. Sometimes she would show him her display case with his contribution hanging on a hook.

One day, after a lengthy intense torture session, she sat on Sean's face. Betty was grinding on him for a long time before she realized that there was no licking going on. She climbed off to see what was wrong and found him dead, smothered under her pussy. Later that night, he wound up in a food service dumpster, mixed in with all the rotted meat and vegetables. A fitting end to a man like him.

Betty wondered how many more hooks she would add to her display case. There were many more rapists waiting to be set free by her. She couldn't wait to give them her special brand of punishment. A sentence that was much more in tune with the crime than could ever be given out by the penal system.