Pro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers

They helped each other strip the old wet sheets off and put on clean, fresh ones. Then he lay down on his back and she crawled over his body until she was eye to eye with their cock.

"It's beautiful," she remarked as she thoroughly examined her newly acquired cock and ball set. She was fascinated by the way the balls moved in their sack. She kissed their cock and licked it.

"This will give us many babies," she declared.

"As many as you want, I've got lots of ammunition," he replied.

"I could be pregnant right now," she observed.

"Let's assume you're not so we can try and try again," he answered.

"Well, even if I am pregnant, that doesn't mean you can't stick this thing in me all the time!" she pouted.

"Don't worry about that. I'll probably sock it to you on the way to the maternity ward!"

She giggled and kissed it again.

"Why are you moving our nuts around in their sack?" she asked.

"They do that on their own. It's basically a temperature control move."

"Oh, so if I warm them up, will they relax?"

"Probably. Why don't you give it a try?"

One by one she popped his nuts into her mouth. Sure enough, they soon got looser and hung further from his body.

"That's pretty neat. I like our balls," she declared. "Our cock is getting harder."

"That's because you are driving me crazy playing with our nuts."

She sucked the whole cock into her mouth. Then she pulled it out.

"I wanna watch it shoot," she said.

"Well, you know what to do," Gerald replied.

She giggled again and started jacking their dick. She was squeezing it hard as her fist became a blur around the throbbing shaft. She felt him swell and the head turned purple.

"Here it comes!" he warned.

She gave it a few more deft jerks and Gerald shot some long streamers of semen into the air.

"Oh wow!" Monique gasped. "It looks like a fountain!"

She gently massaged the nuts.

"Why do they retract when you get ready to cum?" she asked.

"I don't know. Maybe they get a cleaner shot that way," he laughed.

"Let's have a little nap and then we can do it some more," she suggested.

His big, strong arms enveloped her and they drifted into a deep sleep. They awoke together. She could feel that cock, hard as a rock, pressed against her tummy. He held her firmly to him.

"I wanna play with my new toy," she complained.

"I want to squeeze the most beautiful girl in the world. When I'm done, you can play."

He held her tightly for a long time. She could feel his big hands exploring her back and her ass. She felt safe and warm and secure. Finally he eased the pressure on her. She immediately grabbed his scrotum and squeezed it, feeling the balls move around. She was fascinated by the movement. She laid her head on his belly and examined her new cock up close, kissing it and licking it from time to time; playing with her new balls.

"This is so much fun! I'm glad I've got a cock of my very own!" she exclaimed.

He tousled he hair and stroked her back.

"We have to get something to eat that has calories," he told her.

"Yeah, I know. Just let me play with it a little longer."

"Okay but you know you're acting like a little kid."

"So what? That's what honeymoons are for. Get used to it. I'll be playing with my toys for the rest of my life!"

Gerald patiently waited while she squeezed and licked his cock. Soon it started to rise.

"Now look what you've done," Gerald said quietly. "This means I get to fuck you again before we eat."

"Okay, I give up," she said as she rolled over on her back. "Do it! Do me now!"

He mounted her and slipped quickly into her tight, greedy cavern. All thoughts of lunch were replaced by lust. He riveted her to the mattress while she thrashed and moaned under him.

"Unh! Unh! Unh!" she grunted.

"I__ love__ you," he croaked.

She felt it swelling inside her so she humped into him with ferocity.

"I'm cumming!" she cried.

"Me too!" he answered.

He drilled into her as far as he could get and released his army. She clutched him to her breast, quivering, shaking, and cumming hard.

As he collapsed on her she whispered, "It just gets better and better. I want you in me all the time."

Puffing and panting, they slowly receded from paradise. Half an hour later they started to stir. Her hand went immediately to her new toy.

"It won't wake up for a while," he gently reminded her.

"Oh, rats!" she replied. "I guess that means lunch is on."

"We need a shower. Then we'll get something to eat," he told her.

After their shower he called a taxi which took them into town to a small Italian restaurant. They sat across from each other holding hands over the table.

"I think you could easily kill me with your pussy in the next two weeks," Gerald smiled.

"That is my intention," she sweetly replied.

After the meal they walked through the town enjoying the sights. Even though the big season here was winter and skiing, there was plenty to do in the off season. Guided fishing trips, kayaking, golf and horseback riding could be done, but the honeymooning couple had no intention of indulging in anything that took time away from the wedding bed. So after a brief tour they retired to their cabin.

"Maybe we can come up here after football season and do some skiing," he suggested.

"Maybe next year. This year I want you all to myself," she replied. "Now, get those clothes off. I wanna practice baby-making."

"Yes maam!" he complied.

For the next two weeks Gerald and Monique did their best to commit genital homicide. Then it was back to Los Angeles. Summer football practice was due to begin. Gerald got a part time job with a car agency and Monique went to work in a dress shop. They weren't getting rich, but it paid the bills.

Gerald would come home from practice bruised and sore. Monique would give him a massage and then screw him to death. As the football season approached he learned that he would be the number two quarterback behind the two year starter. Monique was thrilled when he told her, so she immediately dragged him to bed for his reward.

Gerald maintained his 4.0 GPA studying engineering. Monique also maintained a 4.0 in English literature. In the fourth week of the football season, the starting quarterback was severely injured during the game.

"You've got my team now. Don't let us down!" he said from his wheelchair.

"Don't worry Jeff. You've taught me a lot. I know I can handle it." Gerald replied and shook his hand.

During his first game he passed for two hundred seventy five yards and two touch downs. The coach couldn't believe his good fortune. The rest of the season went the same way. Gerald's team didn't lose a game. The entire football community was buzzing about the freshman phenom. Gerald started at quarterback for the next three years. In his senior year, USC won the national championship.

Both he and Monique had bachelor's degrees in their chosen fields. As the final season drifted astern, Gerald was the number one draft choice and went to the Raiders, who were in dire need of a quarterback. They offered him a huge contract and he and Monique planned for a new house.

He returned home after the signing and Monique squealed and jumped into his arms.

"Gimme, gimme, I want to make a baby right now!" she begged. "I've been off the pill for a month waiting to ambush you and make you a papa."

"Prepare to be drilled, wench. I was gonna shoot a baby into you whether you wanted it or not."

"I want it and I want it now!" she demanded.

He carried her to the bedroom and dumped her on the bed. Removing his suit and shoes he turned just in time to see the last of her clothing hit the floor.

"You're in for it now, my little chickadee," he cried mimicking W.C. Fields.

He pounced on her and pinned her to the bed. She was struggling to get into position. Finally aligned, she pulled him into her center.

"Don't take it out when you nail me. I want to keep as much of you as I can inside me."

The world of high powered pro ball drifted away as he slammed into his beautiful prize. How the hell did I ever get this lucky? He thought. The only thing left in his mind was her wonderful pussy. Even though they had done this many times before, every time was just like the first time.

"Gimme it all!" he moaned.

"Don't tell me what to do. I studied this stuff in college and I got an A!" she panted. "Now give me my sperm. I want to be pregnant!"

Her pussy quivered and tightened as his cock swelled inside her.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she cried.

He shot her full of his potent seed right in the middle of her climax. They lay puffing and panting together, his cock still in her. It was the right time of her cycle. She just knew she would soon balloon out and waddle around like a duck. The thought made her giggle.

"What are you laughing about?" he wondered.

"I was just thinking about what it's gonna like to be pregnant."

"You know I still get to stick our cock in you, don't you?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way. I still want you in me all the time. Do I feel you getting hard in me?"

"Yup, prepare to receive some more of Dr. Gerald's high quality juice!"

His rapidly swelling cock filled her once again and she started humping into him, wanting as much of his semen as possible inside her. He was driving her closer and closer to a maximum climax. His grunts and her squeaks blended together in a symphony of desire.

"Oh Gerald, I'm gonna cum again," she cried.

"Me too," he answered.

He rammed his tongue into her mouth and shot her full of sperm as she clenched his cock. They came together in a beautiful, mutual climax.

He held his cock in her as long as he could but eventually it deflated and fell out. She issued a disappointed little moan.

"It'll be back for an encore after a while. In the meantime, I'm just gonna suck on those tits."

Two weeks later they wobbled out to the waiting jet and flew back to LA. Their new house was nearing completion. While Gerald was at practice or on the road, Monique supervised the final details on their new home. Gerald returned from a game in New York and they moved into the mansion.

"Oh Gerald, it's everything I ever dreamed of," she enthusiastically cried.

And, indeed it was a truly magnificent structure.

"Yeah, all we need now is for you to make some babies to fill it with," he laughed.

Gerald was selected to the pro bowl in his rookie year. He was third in the league in passing and his team was creeping up in the standings after dwelling in the cellar for years. The owner was happy. He got a bonus for Christmas. Gerald took Monique to Hawaii with him. They played on the beaches all day and with each other all night. Gerald's team made the playoffs for the first time in a decade. They lost the game but vowed to be back for more next year.

Gerald was watching TV when Monique came skipping into the room.

"Guess what?" she giggled.

"What?" he inquired.

"Look at this!" and she held up a little blue stick.

It didn't sink in to Gerald right away. He stared at the stick and suddenly the implications became clear to him. He leaped up and embraced her, hoisting her off the ground.

"Let's go see the doctor!" he cried.

The doctor confirmed that Monique was pregnant. The happy couple floated back home.

"I can't wait," Gerald declared. "At last you are making my child. I couldn't be happier."

The baby was born in the middle of September. They named her Cybil after Monique's mother. The Raiders won the super bowl four years later. By that time, there were two more little Pearsons. Two years later Monique was watching Gerald's football game on TV when she saw him go down hard. They took him to the locker room on a stretcher.

Monique screamed and immediately got on the phone. Finally she reached the coach who told her, "Gerald's in bad shape. His knees are shot. Rehab will take a long time and he may never get back to where he was."

They brought Gerald home on the team jet and checked him into Cedar Sinai hospital. Monique was sobbing uncontrollably as she entered the room and saw her husband with his legs in traction.

"Hi honey, how's it going?" he cheerfully asked.

"Oh Gerald, you are injured and there is nothing I can do to help you!"

"Don't worry," he answered. "They've got a huge group of doctors and therapists working on me. I'll be out of here in no time."

"What if you can't play football anymore? I know you love it."

"Did you forget that I've got an engineering degree? It won't pay as much, but we won't starve either."

"I'm not worried about the money. We both knew that pro football wouldn't last very long anyway. I'm just worried that you won't be happy."

"How could I not be happy with you? If I can't play anymore we may have to buy a ranch somewhere and really get serious about this baby manufacturing business you're running."

She let her hand run under the sheet and grabbed his stiffening pecker. "Now I know what a real 'pro' is and you are one."

"You better stop what you're doing or this pro will be running some dick in you."

"Okay! I love you honey. I'm gonna give you all the pussy I can as soon as you are well."

"It's a deal," Gerald happily agreed.

bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers
12