Probably Prada

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaphneX
DaphneX
131 Followers

"Be careful not to trip. It gets so dark in here," she said with a faint rustle of the duvet.

I laughed as she stated the obvious, unsure of where I was going. Wait, where was I going? As my eyes adjusted, I could make out vague shapes of the furniture. The cherry of the joint glowed dimly from her position on the bed. "Where should I sleep?" I asked with a giggle. It seemed absurd that she would turn out the lights already.

Darcy laughed, mockingly. "Next to me, silly. I don't bite." She folded back the duvet beside her and I walked over, carefully eyeing the floor, afraid of impaling my foot on a stray pencil. She touched my t-shirt as I slipped into the bed. "Soft, isn't it?" she asked, her fingers stroking the fabric. "I love that shirt."

"Thanks again," I said, "….for spilling wine all over me."

She laughed, moving closer. The combination of her perfume and the weed was making my intoxication much more heady. Darcy put the joint to my lips and I inhaled slowly. I took it from her as she laid her head on my lap. Closing my eyes, I wasn't sure if what I was now feeling was due to the drug or her touch. Her hair was fanned out in my lap, over my thighs. I held the joint with my left hand, my right instinctively running through her hair. I wanted to kiss her, but wasn't exactly positioned in a way to do so easily.

"You're a lightweight, aren't you?" she suddenly said.

"Hmmm?"

"All you Americans—alcohol and drugs go to your heads so easily. You're already so stoned, giggly."

I was actually insulted by this, but the high was impeding my usual hypersensitivity. "Shhh…" I said dreamily, "just because I lack the arrogance and indulgence of Europeans—that shouldn't count against me." My hand was still on her head, though motionless now.

Taking the joint from my fingers, Darcy rolled off and away from me. I watched her in the darkness, unable to determine her mood. Had I insulted her? I listened as she took another hit and exhaled a few seconds later. She then crushed the roach out in an ashtray on the nightstand and didn't make another sound.

I don't know how long I lied there. I remember hearing wind chimes at some point, making me think of the last time I had gone to San Francisco. That was when I was seeing Terra. Well, fucking Terra… The room assumed a strange feel. My high wasn't wearing off, but I was suddenly aware of how silent it was. Except for Darcy's breathing—soft and steady. I closed my eyes, wanting to sleep so I could dream.

I woke, aware of her leg against mine—the skin soft and smooth, warm from being under the duvet. She sighed gently, her arm falling next to mine as she turned on her back. I allowed my eyes to gaze over her nude body—her nipples a shade darker than her dark skin, her shallow breath barely noticeable in the rising and falling of her chest. Legs spread slightly, I could see a small patch of hair. Surveying along her toned thighs, I looked at her feet. The toenail polish was shipped on her smallest toes, yet they were beautiful.

Suddenly aware that she was breathing harder, I looked up into her face. Even in the darkness, I could see her blue eyes boring into me. Yet nothing escaped her lips; she wore a blank expression. I turned on my side to face her, running my right hand softly over her shoulder and arm. My eyes looked to hers for a response. Darcy blinked slowly, but said nothing. I followed my hand with my mouth, kissing her warm skin from shoulder to fingertips.

Darcy was looking down, and I followed her gaze. "Take this off," she said in a soft, hoarse whisper, tugging at the t-shirt. I looked up at her as my head lay bowed to her hand. Sitting up slowly, I lifted the t-shirt up and over my head, letting it fall to the floor beside the bed. Turning back to her, I lowered my body and kissed her softly on her neck and collarbone. She sighed in response, tilting her head back slightly. I continued kissing her neck, softly with my lips, teasing lightly with my tongue. Her sighs became more pronounced, a faint moan heard. Raising my head a little, I moved my hand to her breast, caressing and stroking her smooth skin. The soft nipple hardened in response to my fingers tracing around, as I moved my mouth over it, sucking lightly. Darcy moaned again, and I moved my hand to her other breast, teasing and coddling the nipple into excitement.

As I positioned my body over her, she spread her legs. I could feel her damp pussy against my stomach as I settled against her. Caressing and suckling both breasts, my hands kneaded her skin, my mouth kissing lightly. I felt her hand on my head at that point, and I looked up into her face. She was watching me, still breathing heavily, but with a softness in her eyes I hadn't seen until then. Lowering my head again, I kissed the skin on her tight stomach—noticing the ridges of muscle tone evident from a vigorous fitness routine. My hands slid along her sides, tickling her waist as my tongue teased in and around her navel. I could feel the wetness of her sex amplified against my breasts, and I almost intentionally used my nipples to tease her clit. Growing with anticipation, she ran her fingers through my hair slowly, her hips grinding in small circles against my chest. My breasts were covered in the wetness and aroma of her sex. I raised my head, propping myself up on my side next to her. My right hand still massaging her, my fingers slowly worked in toward her inner thighs. At first she protested with a glare. But as I tickled and touched the wet, sensitive skin, she accepted with a soft moan.

I was dying to taste her, but was intentionally prolonging the excitement to see how far I could provoke her. I ran my middle finger around her little tuft of hair, moist with lust. I could almost feel the throbbing of her clit as I approached it, being careful not to touch it just yet. Following suit, I traced her pussy lips with this same solitary finger, feeling her move her hips up in response.

"Not just yet, baby," I said quietly, my eyes staring at her eager pussy. My finger teased and played with her wet lips and hair.

"Please, Kate…" she replied breathlessly.

I smiled, not looking up at her. My finger slid inward, along the length of her wet slit from top to bottom, then again. I lifted my finger to my mouth, tasting her on my finger gingerly with my tongue and lips. Darcy suddenly snapped up, speaking rapidly in a foreign tongue—adding my name at the end of a statement with a hint of contempt. She pinned me down, the back of my head firmly against the pillows. Still muttering, she held me while settling her knees on either side of my head. Her cunt just inches from my mouth, I was smiling, though she couldn't see it. My eyes were wild, staring up at her. She placed her hands on the wall over the bed and looked down at me. Unable to move my arms, I raised my head and kissed her left inner thigh. Moving to the right, I did the same.

She moaned loudly in response to the feel of my lips, her knees sliding at a wider angle beside my head. I could now raise my arms up slightly, as I cupped her ass in my hands while sliding my tongue between her slick pussy lips. Darcy let out a sigh of both relief and exasperation. Settling for my actions, her pussy relaxed against my mouth, accepting what I was aching to give. I pulled her down closer to my mouth, sliding my tongue in deeper, licking and darting inside her wet hole. She swiveled and writhed slowly on my mouth in response, her hands still against the wall for support. The bed began squeaking in response to her grinding. In conjunction with Darcy's moaning and the sound of my tongue rapidly fucking her, the room boasted its own orchestra.

Steadily I fucked her with my tongue, sliding in and out of her lips, moving up to tease her swollen clit. Darcy cried out when I did this, so I held her up for a few moments with my hands, darting my tongue on her clit again and again. Feeling her relax even more, I pushed her back against the other end of the bed, the scrunched duvet between her back and the iron frame. Her legs were open and spread wide, and I lied diagonally across the bed, burying my tongue inside her as I cupped my hands around the sides of her ass. Moaning loudly, Darcy grinded furiously against my face. Quickly I took my right index finger and slipped it inside of her. My tongue still licking around her lips, the finger probed and prodded deeper and faster. I added another finger, now screwing them in to her as my tongue licked up toward her clit. She said my name again and again, bucking wildly and demanding more. My fingers pumping her steadily now, I flicked my tongue all around her clit. She was getting wetter by the second—my face covered with her juices, feeling them drip down her thighs, soaking the sheets. I curled my fingers upward inside her, sucking hard and fast on her clit. Darcy screamed, hips jerking upward in response.

"Oh, you like that, don't you?" I said arrogantly. My fingers fucked her harder and faster now, curling upward as they reached her depth. My tongue danced along and around her clit, urging her to cum.

Darcy was rambling loudly, and I could only make out phrases of what she was saying: "….my pussy….cum….honey…." Amused by this term of endearment, I sucked her clit again, applying steady pressure as my fingers pumped and curled inside her. I kept sucking, feeling her pussy tighten against my fingers, the sound of the wet sucking driving me wild. My tongue continued to lap at and tease her clit. She screamed out, pulling my hair as I felt the throbbing wetness around my fingers. With my tongue pressed against her clit, I felt her orgasm in my mouth and fingers. As the intensity subsided, my gestures became gentler. My fingers and tongue caressed the skin around her pussy, relishing the taste of her cum. Exhausted, Darcy laid back against the bed frame. Then she grabbed me, pulling me up with the same strength she had pinned me with. She kissed me hard and full on the mouth, hungry and passionate to share in the taste of her sex.

As we kissed, she relaxed, her touches becoming softer. We held each other, side by side, touching and kissing as our racing heartbeats subsided. Her hands caressed my face and neck, moving curiously to my breasts, stomach, stopping at my panties. With a sigh of frustration, she pulled at them, urging me softly to take them off. I complied without hesitation, as she laid on top of me, resting her breasts against mine, the feel of her soaked pussy now against my own. Without saying anything, she moved against me, her face inches from mine. She was grinding her hips against mine, our breasts touching softly. As she moved harder, deeper against me, Darcy began kissing my neck, her hands reaching and clasping my own, bringing them up and even with my head. She pushed up slightly, grinding her pussy harder against mine. Feeling our clits contact one another, we moaned in unison and moved together rhythmically.

"Cum with me, Kate," she said, her lips barely against mine. I couldn't move my hands, but responded by kissing her softly as we breathed into one another. Our moans and sighs became more frequent, quickening as we climaxed, finally releasing into a mutual orgasm. Kissing me passionately, Darcy tightened her grip of my hands as we came. We laid there for hours, she on top of me. I could feel her heartbeat against my chest, holding her hand in mine. Eventually we fell asleep, her beside me with her head curled in toward my breast.

I woke to an empty bed, the soft glow of morning lighting up the room. Rolling over, I could taste her perfume on the sheets and pillows—in combination with the sweetness of sex. Where was Darcy? I found my panties (in the bottom of the bed), my pants and bra (on the floor), and the t-shirt I had worn briefly and got dressed. With Darcy nowhere to be found, I left the house, desperately wanting to get into my own shower and figure out what I just did. I was going to leave a note, but couldn't find any blank paper, and didn't know what to say anyway.

Walking through the door, it felt good to be in my own apartment. As I was getting out of the shower, my phone rang. I quickly wrapped a towel around me and ran for it. Dripping and out of breath, I picked up the receiver. "Hello?"

"Kate? This is Roger. Are you alright? Why are you out of breath?"

"Hi, Roger," I said, my eyes closing in disappointment. "How are you? I just…walked in the door."

"Fantastic," he said. "Diane and I were thinking of going up to…." He was rambling on about some vacation, but suddenly I heard a knock at the door, followed by the sound of the latch turning.

"Hold on one moment, Roger," I said, somewhat alarmed.

Taking the phone with me, I looked around the corner and saw Darcy standing in my living room. She was wearing faded jeans and a white t-shirt, holding what appeared to be breakfast in large containers. She waved, holding up my hide-a-key I kept under the mat. She started to say something when I pointed to the phone, giving an embarrassed grin.

"Kate, are you alright?" Roger shouted. "I wanted to ask about Darcy."

My heart jumped. "Yes? What about her?"

"Did you get a chance to…you know, see what she likes?" he asked mildly.

Trying to stifle my laughter, I said, "Yes, I think I have an excellent idea."

"Oh great!" he replied enthusiastically. "I know she has very exquisite tastes; she's always been so formal and meticulous. I don't think I've ever seen the girl in anything less than $300 shoes…"

As I listened to Roger, I watched Darcy set the food down on my kitchen table, noticing her scuffed Nikes and worn jeans.

"…that she is my niece," he continued, " but I wouldn't even know where to begin in guessing her artistic preferences. Appearances can be deceiving, you know."

With my eye on her ringless finger, I replied into the phone with an audible smile, "Yes, Roger. They certainly can."

DaphneX
DaphneX
131 Followers
12