Probation Officer Ch. 01

Story Info
Probation officer finds illegal materials in house.
1.3k words
3.85
126.4k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Probation officer William Anderson was making his rounds today. It was the first day out the office for him. The huge caseloads at work had been making his life hell lately, and even though visiting probationers was work, it was still a break from the office. It was hot out today, especially considering the fact that he had to comply to division dress codes: black dress pants, long sleeve button-up shirt, and polished shoes. He made his way to the door of the Shutte residence. Jessica, 18, had been probationed for possessing a small amount of prescription drugs in her last year of high school. This was actually the first visit that Will had been able to make to the house, despite Jessica had been probationed nearly three months ago. Again, the department's caseload had been terrible lately after all the layoffs.

Will, with his clipboard in hand containing Jessica's legal information, knocked on the door of the residence. "Probations!" He shouted, and waited.

A young, long haired brunette, who Will presumed to be Jessica, appeared at the door. She was barefoot, probably from just lounging around at the house, wearing way-too-short, way-too-tight baby blue cotton shorts and a soft yellow tank top. "Can I help you?" She asked, behind the screen door.

"Are you Jessica Shutte?" Will asked. "I'm with probations."

"Oh, oh no, you picked a terrible time to come. Mom and dad are out on vacation...." she sighed, "I couldn't go with them, being on probation. But, the house is a total wreck."

"Its fine," Will reassured, "I'm sure I've seen much worse. I need to come in and have a look around though, department procedure."

"Okay..." Jessica relunctantly opened the door to allow the officer into the house.

Will glanced around, and laughed, "it's not that bad in here. Can you show me where your room is? I'll have to search it, since this was a drug offense and all."

"Yea," Jessica sighed, "follow me."

Will followed Jessica up the steps of the house, loving her ass in her shorts. At only 24, Will was the youngest guy on the probations staff, with less than a year in at the office. Through the lay offs, Will had been able to keep his job by promising to pick up the caseload of two officers, thus making his job a little more stressful in the long run. In the end though, he was happy to just have had kept his job.

Arriving at the room, Will glanced around. It was a pretty run of the mill bedroom, with a bathroom attached to the side of it. "Before I begin, I have to ask, do you have any drugs or illegal substances in this room?"

"No officer," Jessica replied.

"Okay, thank you." Will answered. He began the search by looking in the easy places first: under the bed, behind the dresser, etc. Under the bed he had found a pocket knife. "Jessica, you know you're not supposed to have any knifes in the room." Not planning on arresting someone on the charge of a pocket knife, Will reassured, "Just take it out of the room, put it in the kitchen cabinet or something, and don't let me find it in here again." Will realized he probably wouldn't get a chance to visit this house again, with the size of his caseload and Jessica's relatively short probation sentence of five months.

Will moved his search to the dresser drawers. Going through them there was nothing out of the ordinary in there. Maybe this girl had just got caught with Vicadin on the wrong day, holding it for a friend or something. He couldn't remember the exact details of the case. Will got to the dresser drawer containing lingerie. He glanced at Jessica, she had lost lost interest in this search was staring out at the window. Will took some extra time to search this drawer, her bra size was a 36B. Closing the drawer, and half horny now, Will turned to the bed. He began by pulling the blankets off, shaking them out, and then taking the pillows out of the pillowcases.

"Hey, hey, hey! What are you doing?" Jessica protested.

"I have to search in the bed for any contraband as well, you know that."

"But, you can't. It's private."

"Miss Shutte, if there's something I shouldn't see you need to go ahead and tell me. If you tell me in advance of contraband you have, I'm more willing to give you a break. If I have to find it myself, then I'll be pissed off. So, I'll ask one last time, is there anything in this room that I should know about?"

Jessica hesitated. "Um... Its just that there's private stuff hidden."

"Like what?" Will raised an eyebrow.

"Stuff... stuff that's private."

Will sighed. "If you're not going to tell me, I'll have to find it myself." He lifted the mattress and was somewhat surprised. He withdrew from under the mattress a baby blue vibrator, a pink butt plug, and a bottle of lube. He looked at Jessica, who was frozen in horror at the find. "Jessica... you know the County has banned this type of stuff. It's been all over the news recently."

"But... but... they're not mine, I swear. They're my sister's."

"They're in your possession."

"Please," Jessica begged, "I can't go to jail for this. My parents.... and what will I say in jail, I'm in here for this!?"

"Jessica..." Will took the vibrator in his hand, and turned it over a few times. "You know as a sworn officer I must report all illegal activity I see." Will began to test the waters. "Of course, I am human, and I sometimes forget things."

"Forget things?" Jessica asked, nervously.

"Yes, forget." Will approached Jessica, and with the vibrator in hand, moved the tip against her lips. "Show me how you suck on it."

Jessica opened her mouth to reply, but Will pushed the vibrator in before she could get a word. Jessica just muttered something non-understandable. "Suck it," Will reminded her. She took in her mouth, as Will worked it in and out. Will took hold of her left hand, and moved it to the base of the vibrator, "you take control of it." Will took a few steps back to watch this young slut.

Jessica worked the vibrator in and out of her mouth, sucking it steadily. She was embarrassed, ashamed, but yet her body was beginning to betray her. She could feel her pussy juices beginning to flow. With her nipples hardening, she was beginning to get frightened that her tits would begin showing through her shirt. Like always, she hadn't worn a bra around the house. Of course, her fears were answered.

"Lift your shirt up for me," Will instructed. "Don't stop sucking though, just lift your shirt up." Jessica, unable to fight back emotionally, lifted her shirt above her tits. The tight fitting material of the tank top kept in place there, exposing her bare tits. Without being instructed to, as if instinct, Jessica began playing with her tits, caressing and slightly pinching them. "Take the vibrator out of you mouth... You're enjoying this aren't you?" Will smirked.

Jessica lowered her head in embarrassment. Now embarrassed the realization of the truth, Jessica stopped caressing her breasts and held her hands to her side. She failed to reply to Will's question.

Will raised his voice, "I asked, are you enjoying this, slut!?"

Jessica hung her head, and still failed to answer. She closed her eyes in embarrassment.

"If you're not going to answer me..." Will thought momentarily. "I think I have a punishment lined up for you. That is, unless you want jail. Punishment by jail or by Will, which will it be?"

Still not looking up, Jessica gulped. "I guess Will." She replied.

"Good answer, slut."

(to be continued)