Problem Solved

Story Info
Woman short on will power finds the answer to her problem.
4.1k words
4.47
25.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Astro1544
Astro1544
160 Followers

Ann stared at the machine that she had spent the last two years creating. At 37 she did not consider herself beautiful, but rather plain. She was 5' 7" and weighed in at 127 lbs. light brown hair to the middle of her back.

She stood there with her half empty glass of red wine in her hand and the half empty bottle on the small table. Her hand shook slightly as she thought again about what she was about to do.

Taking another long drink of the wine she stepped to the keyboard on the bench. With several key strokes she set everything in motion. Now all she had to do was straddle the machine and settle herself into position. Kicking off her flip flops she let the light summer dress slide over her shoulders and puddle around her feet. She was naked as she never wore any underwear under her clothes when she was at home.

The inside of her thighs were wet as she put her knee on the padded leg support and swung her other leg over to rest on the support on the other side. The body of the machine was well padded where it supported her pelvis and chest. She had tried her best to think on everything for comfort. Her clit rested on the rubber nubs she had mounted there. One tit on each side where it narrowed down. Now on her knees and resting on her elbows she waited. She panicked again when she heard the machine come to life. She had done this twice before and she had made it back off the machine before the cuff mechanisms could close on her. But this time the wine had slowed her reaction time down as she had hoped it would.

She had built a fail safe mode into the machine. Once the abort command was typed into the keyboard. The machine would not reboot for 48 hours.

She worked 5 days a week with a lot of overtime as a robotic technician. Which gave her the knowledge and the access to the material to build the machine she was now restrained on. She would lay awake at night and think on the design and the materials she would need. Sneaking pieces out in inconspicuous places in her mini van she managed to get everything out without getting caught.

Two years and she had finally finished the machine 3 weeks ago. Two panic attacks and two aborts. And two lost weekends. She had thought of the wine last night. And it worked. Now, Saturday afternoon, in the basement of her small country home she was going to experience what she had for so long fantasized about.

The monitors she had mounted on the wall lit up. The computer was recording everything. Nothing would be missed. On the monitor on the right she saw her ass. The monitor in the middle she saw her face. And the monitor on the left she saw the tank and machine. Oh God, the mixture in that talk. She had mixed that one manually. She had been pissed at herself for chickening out the first two times. She had wanted to punish herself for it. Now she looked at the red liquid in the tank. Nine ounces of glycerin, six ounces of peppermint castile soap and a large bottle of the hottest hot sauce she could find with enough water added to bring it to three quarts.

The machine lurched and started rotating. Lowering her head towards the floor. Wrapping her hands around the grips she had been smart enough to put on she waited for the machine to stop..The machine stopped. Her head several inches lower than her ass but nothing too bad. She could only hear herself breathing. The basement quiet. Several seconds passed and nothing. She was beginning to think something had gone wrong. Then she heard a slight click and a quiet whirring sound.

She looked up at the monitors. In the right monitor she could see the rubber blades closing in on her ass. Then she felt them slide into her crack. A slight pause. Then she felt her cheeks being pulled apart. The blades stopped and she could see her little rosebud slightly opening and closing involuntarily.

She moved her hips and felt her clit move over one of the rubber nubs. She closed her eyes and continued to jerk her hips. Waves of pleasure shot up through her core. She could feel her climax growing. Her hips were moving faster when she heard the slight click. Opening her eyes she stared at the monitor. There was now a small red dot in the middle of her anus.

The laser sight. Knowing what the red dot meant, panic set in once again. She tried pulling her hands back through the steel cuffs that were locked around her wrists. It was useless. She tried moving her ass from side to side but the red dot stayed centered on her anus. Then she heard the whirring sound and saw the image on the nozzle move onto the screen.

How many hours had she spent designing and building that nozzle? How many times had she brought herself to orgasm thinking about that nozzle being pushed into her ass? She had made it out of a sturdy plastic. The hole in the center the size of a pencil. Two inches back from the round tip was the white rubber retention balloons. Whose composition made them virtually indestructible. They could be inflated to an incredible size and not rupture. But four pounds of air pressure Inflated it to the size of a large orange and that was where she had set the nozzle when she had tried the first time.

She watched and felt at the same time the nozzle make contact with her ass hole. Steady but powerful pressure slowly pushed the nozzle in. She watch and felt her hole being forced open. Then the sharp pain as her ass was forced open large enough to take the balloon. She watch the balloon disappear into her ass. She breathed easier now. The machine had stopped pushing.

She jerked her hips again driving her clit down hard onto the nubs. It was in her. Her beautiful nozzle finally deep in her ass. Frantically trying to reach her climax she didn't hear the light click or hear the hiss of air. Suddenly she felt the nozzle expanding inside her ass. Quickly getting larger. The balloon between her cheeks also expanding. It forced her over the edge. Her climax starting deep inside her. She lost control of her bladder. Piss sprayed from her and she couldn't stop it. Listening to it splatter on the floor she jerked a few more times. She had never cum so hard in her life. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she sobbed in release.

With her head hanging down and eyes closed she tried to compose herself. She was still breathing deeply when she heard the soft click. Oh shit she thought. Why couldn't you have just learn to take a big enema? She said out loud. You have all the equipment. Why didn't you just take them? She knew the answer. She didn't have the will power to force herself to take something that painful. Now restrained on this machine she had no choice.

The liquid hit her bowels like rolling fire. Her eyes bulged and she heard herself scream. Her hands gripped the handles tightly as she fought through the initial shock. Breathing deeply through her mouth she tried to deal with what she was feeling in her guts. The fire was being pushed deeper. In her infinite design she had made the tank pressurized. The pressure would continue or increase until the sensor in the check valve signaled the machine that all the liquid was gone.

The cramps started immediately. She felt her guts convulse and he body start to hump up. But the fire continued deeper into her colon. Looking up at the monitor she saw that not even half of it was in her yet. She heard another hiss of air and felt the pressure in her belly increase. Oh God it was being forced into her.

The fast piston action of the nozzle took her by surprise. It felt like someone was trying to drive a fist up her ass. But it was just another one of the features she had designed into the machine. A back and forth piston action of the nozzle. Driving the balloon between her cheeks hard against her anus thus driving the balloon inside her deeper and driving the enema deeper. Then the plunge was instantly reversed and pulled back. The stroke was 4 inches and in rapid successions. In and out in and out. Like the back and forth action of a washing machine.

The computer randomly picked the number of strokes and how often it would happen. This time it had been five thrusts but she had felt the fire being driven deeper. She felt the sharp pain in her ass as it coned out before the reverse thrust. Panting through her mouth she fought through the agony of the enema that was being forced into her.

Another hiss of air. Again the pressure in her belly increased. She watched the monitor as the last pint was forced up her ass. When the last of the liquid was out of the tank she felt she felt her guts expanding rapidly as the pressurized air rammed the last of the liquid in the tube and nozzle into her. Several large burps of air were injected also.

She had never felt such pain in her life. All she wanted now was for it to be out of her. But again she had let the computer randomly decide how long she would be made to hold it. And at the bottom of each of the monitors was the number 45. She was hoping that it meant 45 seconds but she knew in her mind that it didn't. She was still staring at the screen when the number went to 44.

The next set of thrusts caught her by surprise again. Her mind just having accepted her fate. She screamed again as she felt the enema surging inside her. Her ass taking a brutal punishment from the nozzle. This time it was 15. Gasping as her belly settled down again she loosened her grip on the handles. 2 minutes later another thrust but only 1.

The machine jerked and she felt herself being pivoted again. It was bringing her back to level. When the machine stopped she was indeed once again level. The vibrations of the machine she had felt through her clit. A jolt of pleasure shot through her. She pushed her clit down on the rubber nubs again. How? she thought to herself. Her guts were on fire and the cramps were nonstop. She moved her hips again. Her clit down hard on the nubs. How? she thought again. But she was wet. She rubbed her clit over the nubs again and again.

Closing her eyes she concentrated on the feelings coming from her clit. The fire and cramps in her colon added to what she was feeling. She felt herself moving her hips faster her clit on fire it's self now. Panting hard now she drove her clit down harder on the rubber nubs. She could feel it rising inside her. Tears started rolling down her cheeks. She threw back her head and started screaming as she neared her peak. The nozzle punched brutally into her ass hole at that second. Pistoning inside her hole. She felt the enema inside her surging hard. She lost control of her bladder again. She was crying and sobbing uncontrollably. It was the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. Even more so then the one she had experienced earlier.

The machine jerked again. Rotating her ass lower. 3 minutes were left according to the screen. Again the nozzle slammed against her hole. Her eyes glazed over as she felt the fire in her bowels being made to surge again.

The numbers were gone now from the screen. A few seconds later she heard a hiss and felt the nozzle in her ass start to shrink. Looking up at the monitor she saw the nozzle being pulled from her ass. As the deflated balloon emerged from her ass she could see the brown streaks on it.

She screamed again as the fire blew from her ass hole. It felt like someone was holding a blow torch on her hole. She watch on the monitor as her ass hole fought to stay closed almost as if it had a mind of it's own. But the glycerin the cramps were making her push. Her ass lost the battle. She watched as her ass opened up as she tightened her stomach and pushed. A long fountain of brown water shot from her again.

She was again holding tight to the grips. Her belly tight as she pushed. She could hear the liquid splashing on the floor and the smell hit her at the same time. She was going to have one hell of a mess to clean up she thought. But the drain on the floor would make it fairly easy with hose. Note to self she thought. Open window with a fan blowing out.

Several more waves came down before her guts started feeling normal again. The number 4 on the bottom of the screen now. She tightened her belly several times pushing hard to make sure she had it all out. She could push nothing more out. The monitor showed her how dirty her ass was. Brown smeared the back of her thighs and around her anus. But she knew her feet and legs had not made it through clean either.

The machine lurched again. Rotating her back to level. Three lights appeared at the bottom of the screens and began blinking individually. Green then yellow then red. The machine was on full automatic now. Another feature she had built in. Her big enema was on it's way as soon as the machine made the decision as to which one she would get.

Green was a 4 quart enema. Yellow was a 5 quart enema and red was a 6 quart enema. She watched as the colors changed. In her infinite thinking she had put a program into the computer that it would choose the 6 quart enema only 2 percent of the time. It would choose a 5 quart enema 38 percent of the time and it would choose the 4 quart enema 60 percent of the time. But she watched apprehensively none the less.

The yellow light stayed bright. 5 quarts. Okay she thought to herself. You can handle this. But then she noticed 2 more light blinking on the monitors. Yellow and blue this time. Back and forth they blinked. She watch trying to remember what the hell those two lights meant. The blue light stayed solid. Then she remembered. Oh Fuck she said out loud. The lights meant warm water or cold. She had programed that in back when she had first started building the machine and had forgotten about it until now. Yellow was warm and blue was cold. She was going to get 5 quarts of cold water forced up her ass and there was nothing she could do about it.

She heard the light click and the whirring sound. She looked at the right screen and the red dot was in the middle of her anus again. She watched as the nozzle once again moved in. She was glad the she had thought far enough ahead to install a lubrication collar that the nozzle moved through after each insertion. Once again she watched and felt the nozzle being pushed into her ass. The stretching was lass painful this time but she was mesmerized by the sight none the less. The light click and the hiss of air. She felt the nozzle swell inside her again. Closing her eyes she enjoyed the feeling of the balloon between her cheeks swell feeling it pulling back on the balloon inside her.

Another click. The blades holding her cheeks apart relaxed and moved out of the way. The machine started moving. Stretching her body out slowly. She felt her feet come into contact with the pads at end her arms moving in the other direction. Then moving her into a vertical position. The leg rests and arm rest started retracting back into the machine itself. She could feel the rubber nubs start to protrude beneath her pussy barley brushing her clit. She gripped the handles quickly when she felt the slight vibration on the bottom of her bare feet.

She could feel her legs starting to spread. Her clit now resting firmly on the rubber nubs. The machine stopped. A few seconds later she heard the splash of water and looked at the monitors. She could see the glass jar being filled quickly with water. Her hips jerked involuntarily as she watched the level of water rise past the faint red line left by the previous enema. Dread drifted through her mind as a spark of pleasure came from her clit.

Her body was wanting it now for some strange reason. Her mind was in a dark place. She started at the screen with a blank look on her face. Wanting more water in the jar. Wanting that water to be forced into her guts. How cold was it going to be? The level had stopped rising. Her hips jerked again. She put more weight on her clit wanting it to hurt now. She waited for it to start. Jerking her hips. Her pussy was wet. She could smell herself now.

All that is going up your ass you worthless slut she thought to herself. Now your going to get the fucking enema you were too chicken shit to do with a bag. Now you're going to get what you deserve. The sound of the click was soft but she heard it. She felt the rush of cold air being pushed before the water through the nozzle. It took her breath away when the water rushed in. She held tight to the handles and actually picked herself up on her toes until the initial shock was over.

The cold started low in her bowels. She could feel the cold being forced higher into her. Her eyes never left the screen. She watched the level drop down to the faint line left in the jar then noticeably slower. In her state of mind the cramps felt sweet. She moved her clit over the nubs pushing down harder on her clit.

The nozzle slammed in her ass without warning. It had to be at least 15 times. She threw her head back and screamed from the unexpected shock. Not being able to hold back any longer she became very vocal. Oh FUCK...MORE I want MORE. She was screaming at the top of her lungs now. And as if on cue The pressure in her guts increased. YES she screamed, MORE. She watch the level in the jar go down another quart and felt her belly starting to swell as more was forced into her.

She was moving her hips more almost all her weight sitting on her clit now. It hurt but it felt so sweet to her. YOU FUCKING BASTARD, GIVE IT TO ME she screamed. Tears were streaming down her face now. Her body and mind wanting more. The pressure in her guts increased. She felt the pain as her belly rounded more. AGHHH she screamed. The cold climbed higher into her colon.

She watched in the screen with glazed eyes. The level was going down steadily and the pain in her guts was increasing just as steadily. She was in agony now. She couldn't hold her bladder any more and just let the piss dribble out of her. She jerked her hips rubbing her clit hard on the nubs. Wanting to cum but not till it was all in her. She saw the jar go empty. The pressure increased even more rapidly as the trapped air forced the last of the enema up her ass. 4 large burps of air were forced into her also. She had her full weight on her clit when the air was forced in and she sent over the edge for the third orgasm this afternoon.

The number on the bottom of the screens read 20. Ann was tired now. She stood there with her eyes closed coming down of the orgasm. Now coming down off the sexual high she felt the pain from the enema. She was shivering with cold. The nozzle rammed into her ass with no warning. Driving the enema up and back down. She could feel the water in her bloated belly rolling hard. Vomit flew from her mouth with no warning adding to the mess already on the floor. She stood there spitting and breathing through her mouth.

Luckily The machine didn't cycle or thrust again. When the numbers disappeared on the screen she heard the slight click again. The nozzle in her ass started getting smaller. She felt the pull on her anus and watched as the nozzle started leaving her body. The restraints retracted from around her wrists and ankles. Her ass closed tightly as the nozzle left leaving her to hold the handles for support.

Stepping back from the machine on weak legs her hands dropped immediately to cradle her huge belly. She whimpered as she turned and started walking stooped over towards the drain just a few feet away. Her bare feet squished through the mess on the floor. She could feel her ass losing the fight with the enema and cold water started running down the back of her legs. A couple more steps and she was over the drain. She could no longer stand and she sank to her knees as her ass let go.

Water gushed from her nonstop for a good 2 minutes. She felt better but knew there was still a lot of water inside her. She stayed there and just let her body work. It took a good 45 minutes before she felt as if she could move. Her legs a bit stiff from staying in one position for so long. She looked around at the mess on the floor and moved to the wall. She took the hose from it's hanger and started washing everything towards the drain. She sprayed off the backs of her legs and even into the crack of her ass trying to get as clean as she could before going back upstairs for a nice long shower.

Astro1544
Astro1544
160 Followers
12