Problem Solved Ch. 02

Story Info
Jo and her Master start their relationship.
2.4k words
4.67
8.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day after work, I go shopping again. I buy two sets of sub clothes, one red and one blue. Both of them have short corsets. The tops of both just cradle my breasts and they end just above my pubic mound. I buy thongs, stockings and heels to match. With just the corset on in the dressing room, I look at myself and smile. I even look hot to myself. The sales clerk smiles at me and says, "Have fun." I smile back and thank her.

I head home and shower. I shave my vulva. I put a little makeup on, mainly to cover the bruises, and slip into the red corset. I slip the thong and stockings on and then the heels. I look in the mirror again. Wow! I'd fuck me. I break out my long coat, otherwise I'd never appear outside my apartment in this outfit.

At 6 pm, the car arrives or should I say limo. I climb in and wait for the long ride. It takes 45 minutes to get to his home. As we drive up the long driveway, I see a large mansion. Wow! Master Andy must be loaded.

The limo stops next to the side door, the driver gets out and opens the door. I climb out, thank the driver and there's Master Andy at the door waiting on me. I smile at him and walk over to him. "Hi, Master."

"Hi sub Jo. Come." I follow him into the house. He takes my coat and purse and then looks me over. A big smile comes to his face. After he hangs my coat and purse in the coat closet, he grabs my hand. We walk to a door and down a flight of stairs. He walks me into one of the rooms in the basement, my eyes almost pop out. It's a medieval dungeon.

"Kneel, sub." I kneel and look up at him. He says, "Look at the floor, sub." I look at the floor.

"You look very nice, sub."

"Thank you, Master."

"Remove your heels." I comply. "And your thong. Leave the stockings like they are. They are very sexy."

He walks away as I'm doing what he asked and soon comes back. "This is your first collar. You will wear it whenever you come here." He puts the collar around my neck and fastens it on. He says, "sub Jo, as long as this relationship is active, your holes are mine and mine only. No other man may use your mouth, your pussy or your ass. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Master. I understand. My body is yours and yours only to use."

"If we decide to make this relationship permanent, I'm buy you a nice permanent collar that you will wear all the time." He puts his finger into the ring on the collar and pulls me up.

He walks me over to a table with a bunch of implements and other things on it. He grabs a set of leather cuffs and puts them on my wrists. He then walks me over to the middle of the room. "Stand there and wait." I do as he says and he walks over to the wall and begins to rotate a crank. Soon I notice a hook coming down from the ceiling. He walks over and lifts my hands up and over the hook. He then walks back over to the wall and starts to rotate the crank in the opposite direction. My hands begin to rise up.

Soon I'm swinging from the hook. He brings a long bar over and it has cuffs on the end. He fastens that to my ankles. My legs are spread way out wide. "I decided to do this instead of bending you over the spanking bench or the table."

He walks back to the table and walks over to me with a rather large paddle in his hands. He turns me around and rubs my ass. Suddenly, my ass is on fire. He's smacking both ass cheeks with the long paddle. It hurts but I'm kind of enjoying his attention and I'm sure getting horny. I know my pussy is putting out a lot of juice because I can feel it running down the insides of my thighs.

I get twenty hard smacks on my ass and then he walks back over to the table. He comes back with the flogger. He swings me so that I'm turning around slowly. He starts to hit me with the flogger everywhere. He's even hitting me occasionally between my legs. I actually really like the flogger. It doesn't hurt all that much and after he stops hitting me I can feel my skin just humming with high energy.

Next he brings over a bullwhip. I'm really scared of the whips but he starts to swing it and starts to hit me. It's stinging but I'm handling it okay. When he's finished with the bullwhip, he walks back over to the implement table again. When he comes back, he has a crop and what looks like clips. "These are clamps that can give pain to specific parts of your body. He grabs my left nipple and rolls it between his thumb and index finger. My nipples are pretty hard anyway and it gets longer and harder as he's messing with it. He then puts one of the clamps on my left nipple. When it clamps down, I suck in a deep breath.

He does the same thing with my right nipple. He then bends down and pulls my left labia out and puts a clamp on it. I give a little moan at that. It doesn't feel good. He does the same thing to my right labia. He says, "How are your doing, sub Jo?"

"Fine, Master. I'm handling it."

"Good, sub Jo. This one will be a test for you. It goes on your clit." Holy shit!!

He clamps it on my clit and I squeal. He smiles up at me. "Feel good, sub?"

"No, Master. That one I don't like at all." He laughs.

He starts to hit me with the crop. It stings but it's not too bad. After five minutes of hitting or so, he says, "Now comes the fun, sub Jo. I'm going to knock the clamps off with the crop." Shit!!

He begins to hit the one on my left nipple. It's not too bad until the clamp finally slips off and then a sudden rush of pain hits me. I grit my teeth. He does the same thing with the clamp on my right nipple. When he starts to hit the clamp on my left labia, I start to yelp with every hit. He's smiling. I think "Sir, you are having too much fun at my expense."

When the clamp on my left labia finally slips off, I squeal. The surge of pain does not feel good at all. The same thing happens with the clamp on my right labia. Finally, he starts to hit the clamp on my clit. I'm screaming for every hit because it really hurts. When the clamp finally pulls off, I scream loudly. "Did you like that, sub Jo?"

"Not at all, Master." He laughs. He bends down a little and licks my labia and then laves his tongue over my clit. He then licks and sucks my nipples. That makes me feel a whole lot better. God, I'm fucking horny now.

He goes over to the crank and begins to lower me down. As my feet hit the floor, he walks over and takes the bar and cuffs off my ankles. He then lowers me down so my hands can be taken off the hook. He pulls my wrists off the hook and removes the cuffs. "You did well, sub Jo. I'm very happy with you."

"Thank you, Master." He reaches between my legs and slips three fingers into me. I close my eyes and sigh. He pulls them out and tastes them.

"Yum, sub. You taste wonderful." He slips the fingers back into me and pulls them out. He then says, "Open that mouth, sub."

I obey him and he sticks the three fingers into my mouth. "Clean them off, sub." So I do as he commands me.

"How did that taste, sub."

"Good, Master. Not bad at all. I've had a lesbian affair before."

"I know, sub, you taste great down there. I'm going to have to eat that a while before I fuck it. And I'm really glad you experienced eating pussy. I need to get you and Jane, my other sub, together for a threesome." Oh, goody!!

He grabs the loop on my collar and pulls me over to the spanking bench again. He ties me down and then smacks my ass cheeks a couple of times each. He slips two fingers into me again and then when he pulls them out, he starts to slip them into my ass. "Have you had anything in this hole, sub Jo?"

"No, Master. Just your fingers right now." He laughs. He's got his fingers in my ass fairly far now. It's not too bad. I can deal with it.

He bends down and starts to lick my clit. God, that feels so good. He licks me until I have a hard orgasm. He gets up and smacks my butt cheeks again. He walks around the bench and pulls my head up with my hair. "Open that mouth, slut." The next thing I know his 8" cock is rammed into my mouth. Not only is he 8" long but this is the thickest cock I've ever seen. My mouth is being stretched out as he's fucking my mouth. He must be over 2" in girth.

He fucks my mouth for a couple of minutes and then pulls out. Seconds later, he slams into my juicy pussy. Fuck that cock is big but man does it feel good stretching me out. I love it. He starts to pound into me.

He fucks me for over fifteen minutes and I must cum about ten times. Finally he slips one of his thumbs into my ass and starts to fuck me with that too. My next orgasm is the hardest orgasm I ever had. I scream for the entire time and as he starts his orgasm, I pass out.

I come back to life a few minutes later. He's untying me. When he's done, he pulls my head up by my hair and pushes his wet cock into my mouth. "Clean me, slut." I lick and suck his cock until he pulls it out. He helps me up and tells me to kneel. I comply and he hands me the condom. "Eat the contends, my slut." I grab the condom and turn it inside out and stick it into my mouth. After I suck the cum out of it I pull it out and open my mouth to show him. I then swallow it and say "Very tasty, Master."

"Stand, good girl."

He grabs my hand, my shoes and thong, and we go upstairs. He walks me to a door, opens the door and we enter. There's a table set up there. He shows me to a chair and sits me down. He walks over to the other chair and sits. He then picks up a bell and rings it. I'm sitting there with the short corset, a garter belt and the stockings on. My breasts are basically out of the top of the corset.

Soon a man enters with a cart with two plates on it. I'm a little self-conscious because he can see my breasts. But I notice he doesn't look but he places a plate before me and it smells wonderful. I wait for my host to start eating before I pick up the fork and knife. The food is the best I've ever had. He must have a restaurant quality chef cooking for him. We finish eating and a small dessert is delivered. It's also awesome.

The drink is a glass of wine which is also very good.

After the meal is finished, my Dom says, "Tonight was great fun but I'm wondering something. Do you have a problem with me fucking that asshole?"

"No, Master. As I said, this body is yours to do whatever you wish. That includes my virgin asshole."

"Well, I do want to fuck your asshole. I have something that will help train you. We need to stretch you out down there, if not my cock will really hurt going in." He walks over to the table and brings back a tube and something else.

"Stand. This is a butt plug. Turn around, bend over and spread your butt cheeks." I do as he commands. He lubes my ass good pushing the lube into my ass with his fingers. I look back and he's lubing the plug. He begins to slip the plug into my ass. It's not bad. I'm surprised. It burns a little bit at first but that soon fades. I can deal with this one.

"This is one of three that will be in your ass. I'll give you this tube of lube and I want you to put this plug in your ass twice a day for at least two hours each. Next week, we'll put a bigger one in."

"Yes, Sir." He pulls me up and French kisses me and I'm surprised again. It's almost like I'm his girlfriend.

"I'm starting to really like you sub Jo. We're going to have great fun together."

"Yes, Master. I'm looking forward to it."

He soon sends me on my way home with the butt plug in my ass, my shoes on and my thong in my purse. The driver drops me off at my apartment and I thank him. I walk up to my apartment and open the door. The plug feels strange but I'm kind of looking forward to being fucked in the ass by my Master. I look at myself in the bathroom mirror. I smile. I'm really excited to be a sub for my Master. I'm finding I really cum hard after he beats me good. Bottom line is I'm happy. I will do anything he wants me to including let him fuck my asshole. I reach back and touch the plug. I turn it a little and it feels kind of strange but I can't wait to have my Master's cock in there.

To be continued...