Problem Solved Ch. 03

Story Info
Jo meets Jane and then is initiated into anal sex.
2.2k words
4.39
12.1k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following weekend, I arrive at Master's huge mansion and am excited to get another bigger plug put in. As I get out of the limo, Master is at the door waiting for me. "Hi, sub. How are you doing today?"

"Master, Hi. I'm doing great. Looking forward to the next sized plug."

"Great, sub Jo. Come with me." He takes my coat and purse and puts them in the closet near the door. Then we head downstairs.

"You look great in that red corset but I want you totally naked tonight. Take all your clothes off before you kneel." At the bottom of the stairs I begin to strip. Soon I'm naked and I walk into the dungeon and kneel up.

"Tonight, my sub, I'm going to give your entire body some punishment then I have a surprise for you." Oooooo, that sounds interesting.

He pulls me up and drags me over to where the hook is. He puts the cuffs on my wrists and locks them together. Then he lowers the hook and my hands are put over the hook. He walks over to the wall and cranks me up. Soon my feet are off the floor and he locks the wheel in place.

He walks over with a long wooden paddle. He turns me around and begins to smack my ass with the paddle. That damn paddle really hurts and I'm soon crying. He gives me about twenty hits on my ass. The paddle is long enough that both cheeks received the punishment. He goes over to the implements and comes back with the flogger. He spins me slowly and starts to hit me with the flogger. I really love the flogger. It really gets my skin humming.

Master gives me a whole one hundred hits with the flogger. The humming is starting to hurt. Master puts the flogger back and walks over with the crop. He gives me fifty fairly hard hits and then starts to rub my body all over. The rubbing is feeling really good. He takes me down and walks me over to the bed. He ties me up spread-eagle. "Now my sub, I would like you to meet my other sub. This is sub Jane.

I turn my head and the most beautiful redhead comes walking through the dungeon door. She's naked and has a WOW! body. I'm guessing but her measurements should be close to 38D-25-38. She walks over and kneels in front of Master. Master French kisses her and then whispers in her ear. She climbs on the bed to straddle my face. I don't waste any time; I start to eat that pussy. She's really tasty too. A minute later, she starts to lick my pussy. Oh, yeah.

I hear a smack and Jane groans. Master must be smacking her. Each hit gets a groan from Jane and the groans are starting to feel good as she exhales her hot breath onto my wet pussy. That hot breathe on my wet pussy is really making me hot. After twenty hits, he stops and I feel him climb on the bed. Jane turns around and begins to French kiss me. Suddenly, she squeals and she is obviously getting that huge cock shoved into her. Soon Master is pounded her fairly hard.

Master fucks her through three orgasms and then she moves up a little. Master slams into me hard and I scream. He begins to pound me hard without letting me get use to that huge cock. God, I'm so stretched. Jane is pinching my nipples and then reaches between us and starts to rub my clit. Oh, Shit!!! I start to cum hard. Six orgasms later, he pulls out and Jane puts her face next to mine.

Master moves up the bed and is jacking off. He begins to cum and his cum is hitting Jane and I in the face. I kind of like this. Master's juices on my face is hot. When he's done, I open my mouth and that huge cock is shoved into my mouth. I clean it off and he pulls out. Jane then starts to lick my face to get Master's cum. When she finished, she leans down and I start to lick her face. When I'm finished, she kisses me and her tongue slips into my mouth. We French kiss for several minutes. It's really hot.

Soon she gets up and her and Master start to untie me. When I rise from the bed, Master and Jane grab my hands and we go to the bathroom to take a shower together. I'm loving this. Master keep turning the plug in my ass. God, that's making me wet again.

When we are finished, Master tells us to put our corsets back on but only our corsets. Once we are dressed in our corsets, he tells us to grab our clothes and head upstairs. We walk into the dining room and sit down. I'm a little embarrassed because my tits are out. Jane seems okay with having her tits exposed. We have a great dinner together. I can't get over how hot Jane is. When we are finished, Master French kisses us both and we get dressed. Before we walk out the door, Master shows me the next sized plug. I bend over and Master removes the plug, relubes me and slips the new plug into me. It goes in fairly easy. We get into the same limo and the driver takes us both home.

Jane and I talk on the way. She says "So you agreed to the anal plugs, huh?"

I smile and say "Yeah, I don't know about you but I love Master. I'll do anything for him."

Jane smiles says "Well, that's probably why he was looking for another sub. I told him 'no'. You can have it. I don't want anything to do with anal sex. Especially, with that huge cock."

I say "Oh, I can't wait to have Master's cock in my ass."

"Really? You know that big cock is going to split you open, right?"

I smile and say "I don't care. I want it."

Jane is shaking her head and she says "Well, I'm glad you are on board. He was really pressuring me to do anal with him. If you wouldn't have come along, I would have had to find someone else to be my Master. I really like Master Andy."

I smile. That's okay with me. I'm happy about the anal sex and looking forward to it.

Jane also tells me "You probably don't know but Master will give us a great gift for Christmas. I've been with him three years now and I've gotten a great gift all three times. Last year, he bought me a Lexus. I just love it."

I'm surprised but I don't really care. I'm not with him for the money or gifts.

Jane lives about a mile away from me. Jane French kisses me before getting out of the limo. She says "I'm glad we are going to be sisters, Jo. And I'm glad I don't have to leave. I like Master a lot."

Well, I love him. I think she's there for the money and the gifts they can buy.

Master has me cumming regularly now. I look forward to our time together. I would like to spend a lot more time with my Master but he only allows me two days a week to get my orgasms and give him pleasure. I also notice that he never allows me to sleep over with him yet he kisses me like a lover would kiss his girlfriend.

Three weeks after the first plug was pushed into my ass, I'm taken to his house by the driver. I walk up to his door and he appears and let's me in. "Hi, sub Jo."

"Hi, Master."

"Are you wearing the large plug?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good. Tonight is the night, my sub."

I smile and say, "Yes, Master. I'm looking forward to it." I really am.

He takes my coat and purse and puts them in the closet. He grabs the ring on my collar and walks me to the dungeon door. Downstairs, I kneel and wait for him. He walks over to me and pulls me up. "Remove the thong and heels, sub."

I remove my thong and he grabs it. He smells it and smiles. "Yum, sub Jo. That smells delicious." I kick my heels off. I'm already building to an orgasm and he's barely touched me yet.

He pulls me over to the double bed and pushes me down on it. He dives between my legs and begins to eat me with enthusiasm. He actually brings me to my first orgasm which I request his permission to have and he tells me to cum for him. He slams his thumb into my ass all the way. I scream as I head over the ecstasy cliff. God, what an orgasm!

When I finish, he jumps up, grabs my hand and pulls me over to the spanking bench.

He uses the paddle on my ass and then the flogger. He seems to be in a bit of a hurry tonight. Soon he's shoving that big cock into my pussy. He turns the plug vibrator on and I squeal. I didn't even know it would do that. He fucks me to several wonderful orgasms and then pulls out. He grabs the plug and slowly pulls it out. Here comes the huge cock in my ass. He relubes me, takes the condom off and then I feel the head of his cock at my asshole. He begins to push it in and soon the head pops in. It's not too bad. I can deal with the pain.

He starts to rub my clit as he continues to push that monster into my butt. God, he's big. It feels like a tree is being pushed into me. Finally, he leans down and says "Wonderful. Sub Jo, I'm all the way in. Are you okay?"

"Yes, Master. It's burning a little bit but it's not bad. Fuck me please." He laughs and soon is working it in and out of me. It soon goes from uncomfortable and burning to awesome. It was burning for a little bit but now it feels amazing, giving me maximum pleasure. I say "Fuck me hard, Master. Make it hurt!"

Soon he's slamming into me. It hurts but it's feels wonderful too. Wow, I really feel stretched but it's great. A few minutes later, the orgasm of the century hits me and I scream loudly. I almost pass out but managed to stay awake. But, wow, do I feel dizzy. He continues to pound me and I continue to have orgasms that are so awesome. I've never had orgasms like this. It must last for well over fifteen minutes and finally I fade to black at the end of one of the orgasms.

When I wake up, I look around and he smiles at me and then starts to pump into me again. "I'm glad you are back, my hot slut."

Five more minutes and two more orgasms for me later, he growls really loud and his penis starts to pulse in my ass. I scream as another orgasm hits me hard. Fuck!!! What an orgasm!!!

Soon he pulls out. When he moves toward my face, I lift my head and open my mouth. He shoves that monster cock into my mouth. I lick and suck his cock clean and he pulls out. He walks over near the implement table and I hear water running.

Soon he's back and starts to untie me. He helps me up and hugs me. He pulls me over to a door into another part of the basement and we go in. It's a full bathroom. He starts the shower and when the water gets warm, we step in. He tells me to wash him and I do. It's a lot of fun. He's got a great body. This is the first time I've seen him totally naked. After I'm done, he washes me and flushes my ass out with the shower head. It feels so good. When we get out of the shower, he tells me to use the mouth wash. I do and I'm glad to get that taste out of my mouth. Everything was good but cleaning my Master's cock that was in my ass wasn't. I'm so glad he had mouth wash.

We then dry each other off and he tells me to put my clothes back on including my thong and shoes. He then leads me upstairs and we eat supper. After the meal, he gets my coat and purse. When he walks me to the door, he says, "You know, Jo, I'm really liking his relationship. Did you enjoy the anal fuck."

"Oh, yes, Master."

"Good. I'm ready to make this permanent if you are." I'm really surprised but it's hasn't quite been a month yet.

I kneel in front of him and take his hand and kiss it. "Oh Master, I'm honored. I'd love to be your sub for as long as you want me. I've never had orgasms like the ones you give me, especially the orgasms when you were fucking my ass. I'm yours."

"Very good, sub Jo. Next weekend, I'll have your permanent collar ready, the contract ready to sign and we will have a little ceremony. Then we'll be Master and sub for a long time."

"Thank you Master."

He French kisses me long and hard. Then I'm off for another ride in his limo. I really feel great tonight. Even the asshole doesn't hurt very much.

To be continued....