Problem Solving 101

Story Info
An argument never felt so good.
1.9k words
4.49
23.7k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend and I haven't lived with each other long. When she first moved in, I expected it to be a like a 24/7 fuckfest, constantly taking each others' clothes off and christening every square inch of our apartment. Instead, it was remarkably uneventful. Just cooking dinner and talking about our day, then watching Madmen on NetFlix until she fell asleep and I carried her to our bed. Not exactly the stuff erotic fantasies are made of. We usually don't argue much either but it all started from a stupid argument. It started out harmless enough as most do. She mentioned her friend Beth would be in town next week. Beth is her friend from college and to put it mildly, is a bit of a whore. She once told Vicki (my girlfriend) who later told me that one night their sophomore year she sucked three different guys dicks that were all in the same fraternity.

As our conversation progressed, I casually asked if she had changed her ways. Next thing I knew, I asked if she had picked up any tricks from her extended time with the self proclaimed blowjob queen. That's the moment I realized the conversation wasn't going to end well. Long story short, I basically made what I thought was an insignificant remark about how I wished she gave me head more often. It's the type of statement you mean but immediately regret saying. Needless to say, it didn't go over very well. She stormed into the bathroom and the rest of the night was spent walking on eggshells.

As we lay down to go to bed, I tried to bury the hatchet by saying you shouldn't go to bed angry. A smile never even crept into her mind. She rolled over and clicked her light off and left me in the dark and feeling like a complete moron. Eventually I shut my eyes and dozed off thinking about what I could possibly do tomorrow to smooth things over. Breakfast in bed was the last thing I thought of as I faded off into dreamland.

I woke to a sensation I'd never truly felt before. It was still dark so my eyes struggled to adjust. It didn't take long for me to figure out what was going on. Vicki was perched in between my legs, her mouth enveloping my soft penis. Almost instantly, my dick hardened in her mouth and I heard her moan as if it had just been thrust into her tight pussy. I tried to reach down and pull back her blonde hair to see her face a little better but I couldn't. I felt cold steel against my wrists and realized I was handcuffed to the headboard. She must have heard the links grind against the wood post because she slid my cock out of her mouth and quietly cooed "you're not going anywhere."

The line gave me goose bumps. There was my girlfriend, just a couple hours removed from wanting to strangle me, slobbering on my dick like it was her last meal. I let out a deep breath as she grasped onto the base of my dick, her fingers gently massaging my balls. Not to brag, but I have a pretty large penis. At eight inches, it usually makes girls' eyes go wide when they see it unravel out of my pants. Vicki was the same way. She had a hard time taking the entire thing in her pussy at first, but after a couple of weeks, she began to ask for it and took it as a personal challenge to fit all of it inside her. She could never fit the whole thing in her mouth but at that moment, as my cock sprouted to what felt like an all-time length, she plunged her mouth deeper onto it than I'd ever seen. She pressed her left hand into my inner thigh as if to give her better leverage and still clutched the base of the shaft with her right hand. I began to see stars and knew I was close to cumming. My balls tightened against the palm of her hand and I let out a hushed "oh baby." She knew that I was ready to give her everything I had in the tank. Just as I was about to shoot my load, she slid my dick out of her mouth and held it lightly in her right hand. My wrists again met the restraint of the shackles as I desperately tried to reach down and either stroke my cock or pull her on top of me, I'm not sure which. She looked up at me and in her southern accent asked, "where do you wanna cum baby?"

My mind raced with the options, I blurted out, "your pretty face" and she responded with a coy grin.

"Wrong answer."

Wrong answer? God damn what does that mean? Before I could come up with anything good she perked up on her knees, still between my legs. By now, my eyes had adjusted and I could see she was completely naked. Her perky tits provided a staggering silhouette and her butt mushroomed out pressed against her heels.

She looked beautiful.

Her hand was no longer gripped around my cock but rather rubbing against her own clit. My dick lay across my lower stomach like a snake lying on a hot rock. I wanted to be inside her. I wanted to wrap my arms around her back and press all eight inches deep inside her.

She had another idea.

She began to crawl up me like a cat. I didn't know what to do and literally couldn't do much of anything but lift my hips in hopes of getting some sort of friction. She kept crawling until she reached the top of the bed, her thighs nestling my cheeks and her pussy an inch away from my face.

"My turn."

She grabbed the back of my head and eased my face into her cunt. I flicked my tongue against her clit and I heard her let out a soft moan. I continued to lick her like she was an ice cream cone from Coney Island and her fingers clasped around my hair. It didn't take long for me to taste her pussy. Her moans became louder and more violent. Her hips began to gyrate, forcing my tongue flush against her clit and with a final, "oh my fucking God!" I felt her cum. The warm juice trickled from her pussy as I continued to bat her clit with my tongue. I felt her tremble with every extra pass of my tongue.

She slid away from my face and I finally got to see hers. Her blue eyes sparkled in the moonlight that seeped in between the blinds. She straddled my stomach and I could feel my dick, which was still rock hard, press against her warm pussy. I tried to slip inside her but she rose up on her knees.

"Now you can cum."

I got chills. I didn't know how but I knew it was going to be the biggest load she'd ever seen. She continued to slide down my body until she was back in her starting position between my legs. She lifted my dick from my stomach and glided it back into her mouth. The stars came back as my breathing shortened and I watched her force her way deeper and deeper onto my dick. I was amazed. She managed to get about six inches into her mouth before she pulled her head back up. Saliva dripped from her lips and glazed my dick so it looked like a buttered ear of corn. She stroked my wet cock with her left hand and cupped my balls with her right. She bent back in and licked the head of my penis with long strokes until she clamped her lips around the head. Her tongue flailed around in her mouth all while she stroked my shaft with slow and twisting pulls. She raised her mouth.

"A little precum for me?"

I was in heaven. She grinned from ear to ear as my balls tightened in her fingers.

"Almost time to cum baby."

She pulled her hands from my cock and balls and just guided her mouth onto my dick. First with slow, shallow swipes and then faster with deep, firm sucks. I thought about cumming in her mouth and watching her swallow my warm load. As the thought raced through my mind I felt her fingers graze across my balls.

My wrists pressed against the cuffs.

Her fingers traced down my nuts and slowly trickled over my taint. The hair on the back of my neck stood up as she passed through my gooch and a finger outlined by ass.

"What are you—"

Before I could finish her finger slipped into my ass and I forgot where I was. I closed my eyes as my breathing began to race. Her finger curled inside me, all while she continued to glide her mouth over the head of my penis. Slow flips with her index finger and wet swipes with her tongue. I could feel myself giving in. I spread my legs wider and raised my hips just a tad so her finger could travel deeper inside me and my cock could venture deeper into her mouth.

"Oh my God," my voice trailed off as she really pressed her finger deep, still with it curled like a candy cane. The base of her hand was flush against my taint while her other hand gripped and torqued around my dick. I had to cum. She knew it.

"Cum for me baby, I want it all." She whispered in between slurps. It was all I needed to hear. I felt my body go numb as she made one last wiggle with her finger and cum shot from my dick and into the back of her throat. She kept sucking and stroking as I emptied all the cum from my balls into her mouth. I heard her begin to swallow it down like the first gulps of a milkshake. When I felt that I had given everything I had she slid her finger from my ass but still held my dick in her hand and licked the head. I began to tremor and fight against the cuffs. I couldn't take anymore but Vicki kept licking, her eyes glued to my face and a playful grin across hers.

"Think you have anymore?"

I didn't think I did. I also could barely speak.

"I think you do."

So she slid my cock back into her mouth. It remained hard and after 30 more seconds of torturous sucking, I yielded a final grunt. The last of my cum squirted from the tip of my dick and into her mouth. She rubbed the shaft for a moment longer, until she felt she had drained me for everything I had. She released my cock and it plopped off my body with a wet thud. She braced herself between my thighs and again slid back towards my face. This time she stopped before and reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the key from next to the base of the light. As she released me, my arms folded around her until her tiny frame was completely enveloped in my grasp, her tits squished against my chest.

"Maybe tomorrow night I'll show you some more," she whispered warmly into my ear. "That is, if you think you can handle it."