Problem Son Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vic5
Vic5
1,244 Followers

"Daddy, that was so good. I love you more than just a father."

He responded, "We should not have done that, but it was wonderful."

"Dad, you may not realize it, but I know Phil is having sex with Mom while you watch. That's alright with me as long as everyone agrees. When Phil leaves your room, he has been getting in bed with me. Everyone in this house might as well know what is going on. No secrets. You should tell mom all about it. Since she has sex with Phil, she should have no objection for you to visit my bed. I feel so close to you, Dad, I want to continue our new found relationship."

"Alright, I would like to continue it too. I'm sure it will be alright with Mom."

John left Mary's room and entered his own bedroom. He saw Phil lying on top of Gladys with her legs spread wide. Their bodies were calm. Evidently, they had just had orgasms and were not out of bed as yet. When they got up, he saw Phil's limp and slick looking cock. Gladys used tissues to hold at her crotch so she would not leak all the way to the bathroom.

While she was sitting on the commode, John said to Phil, "Go on to your sister's room. She is waiting for you. Enjoy it, I did."

Phil looked quizzically at his father, but went out the door.

Gladys was still sitting on the commode letting Phil's cum drain when John said, "I've something to tell you."

Vic5
Vic5
1,244 Followers
12