Problem with a One Night Stand Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elno2015
elno2015
419 Followers

Either way, looking across the table at Andrew, taking in his chiseled features and decided, what the hell? I leaned across the table and looked him straight in the eyes. "Looks like you're all man to me." I flirted, holding his bright blue gaze with my own. His cheeks flushed, but his grin totally switched over to a cocky smirk, and I knew that the seed had been planted. Who cares how old he thought I was? I would never see him again after tonight.

"So what's your story?" He switched gears. "No boyfriend at home that you left behind tonight?" He asked as he sipped at his coffee. My eyes tracked the movement of his lips and throat, enthralled with the flirty shift this conversation had taken. It had been so long since I could just have fun with a guy.

"No boyfriend." I told him.

"Good." He grinned. "So what do you do for work?"

I gave him a crooked grin. I didn't really want to lie right off the bat but there was no way I could tell him I wasn't even a freshman in college yet. "College student." I landed on. "How about you?"

"Same. Heading back in a few days." Neither one of us dared to go any further. We didn't need more details than that, in all honesty. I think we were both on the same page, so I decided not to push. "Do you want to get out of here?" He finally asked. "We can take a cab back to my place."

"I can do you one better. My place is around the corner, and no one is there to disturb us." His eyes flashed dark, and I felt the pleasure that was yet to come trickle through me in a direct shot to my dick. This was hardly like me. I was normally the shy one, the one who let people come to me, but for some reason, with Andrew it felt like I was the aggressor. The realization made me instantly withdraw, waiting for him to make the next decision.

"Sounds good to me. Let's go."

Without a word, I followed him out of the diner and we walked down the street in a comfortable silence towards my apartment. I took the time to really study him, totally lost as to how a simple evening out had turned into this strange connection. I should actually be kind of grateful that Lexi left, otherwise, I wouldn't have had the chance to crash into this gem. When we reached my parents' building, I greeted the doorman and led Andrew to the elevator. "Fancy." He stated as the doors closed, with a grin that made me realize he was joking. "You live here alone?"

"No, my parents are out of town. I just spend breaks here." There, technically not a lie. "Come on." I told him, taking his hand and leading him down the elaborately decorated hallway and to my parents' condo. The place was just as I left it, its emptiness feeling almost sterile. It was quite obvious that this was not a home, but rather a place to use as a permanent address. Everything seemed cold and unlived in. Except for my room of course, but that just looked like a bomb went off in it. I had yet to pack anything for the move to Connecticut, but I had a feeling it would be a last minute packing session regardless of any planning. "Want to sit outside?" I offered.

He gulped, and I couldn't help but stare at that sexy neck and throat as he did so. I had never imagined a throat would be sexy, but seeing how it was one of the few patches of skin I could see, it would have to do. We went out onto the balcony, the warm DC air hitting us as we stepped out of the door. I turned on a fan and we sat down on a pair of lounge chairs on the balcony that overlooked the city. From the 20th floor, we had a great view. I had spent many nights out here this summer, just thinking about life and my mistakes and my future. With a sigh, I settled back against the head pillow. "I have spent so much time out here this summer." I told him.

"I can see why. It's gorgeous out here." He agreed. "You can see almost everything."

"Yeah. It was a good place to get some peace of mind."

I could feel his stare on me but didn't turn to face him. "You know..." He started off slowly. "I think this is the most pleasant evening out I've had all summer."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I mean, I knew things would be different when Brian and I were in the same place again. Since he graduated, he's been different. I guess once he left college he outgrew me."

"Were you guys together for long?"

He sighed. "Almost two years. I met him the first week of sophomore year. He was a senior, and it was cool that he noticed me. We were both from DC, and it was a connection that we had that made everything so easy. We could travel back and forth together, and our families got along. He was just so dialed in to everything, and everyone loved him. Yet, for some reason, he chose me."

"He made a good choice."

"Obviously not. He broke up with me, remember? For another guy."

The self deprecation in his voice hit me hard, and it was so much like everything I had ever thought about myself, I instant felt that in that moment, we bonded. We were two birds of a feather, me and Andrew. I pushed myself up and spun in the lounge chair until I was facing him. "Well, that was a bad choice. On his part. Not every relationship is going to be a winner."

He gave me a small smile. "I'm normally not like this." He told me, shaking his head as if he couldn't believe it. I could hardly believe it myself. I was never the one who was put together. "I'm usually not so...whiny." He grinned.

"We all have our moments." I assured him.

"Seems like you don't." He grinned.

I could hardly hold back my laugh. "Please. I'm a train wreck myself, don't be fooled." I leaned forward and rested my elbows on my knees, my face several inches away from his. "And for your information, I happen to think that you are sexy as hell, and that guy is missing out." I told him in an uncharacteristically bold move.

The flash of lust that crossed Andrew's eyes shot straight to my groin, and as I watched his bright blue eyes darken to the color of a stormy sea, I became even more aroused. He leaned forward as well, until our faces were less than two inches apart. "I have to agree with you on that one." He told me. "That wicked mouth has been torturing me since i first laid eyes on you."

"Tortured, huh?" I teased.

"Absolute torture." He agreed, moving in closer. I felt my breath hitch in my throat, and before I knew it, his lips were pressed against mine again, just as soft and plump as the first time, but this time with the taste of coffee mixing with his own intoxicating flavor. The kiss was soft and shy, a complete 180 from the one we shared at the club. Andrews hands snaked through my hair, holding me close to him as we kissed from across the gap between our chairs.

It took a moment, but he finally got more brave and pressed his tongue to the seam of my lips, pushing my mouth open for his continued exploration. I eagerly allowed him to enter my mouth, letting out a gasp as his strong tongue danced with mine. There was something special about the way that he kissed me, and I don't know if it was because it was new and exciting, or because it was going to be just for one night. Either way, I let myself get lost in the way it felt as he held my face in his hands and simply kissed me.

I'm not sure how long we even sat there just kissing, stretched out across two lounge chairs. I didn't even realize how cramped I was getting from the position until Andrew pulled away and I sat back, my muscles stiffly protesting the sudden change. The separation didn't last long, though, because Andrew stood up immediately and pulled off his shirt. I stared in awe at the six pack I had no idea he was hiding under his dress shirt, and the way his chest was perfectly dressed with two dusky nipples sitting atop a finely defined chest. This man was sexy as hell. Every time I saw something new, I was more attracted than ever to him.

My free viewing was interrupted by Andrew pulling me to my feet by gripping under my arm pits. The man was ripped. How had I missed that before? He moved my weight around with the same ease you would use to toss a box of graham crackers onto a table. I wasn't a big guy or anything, but there was NO effort involved. He quickly pulled my own shirt off over my head before his lips reattached to mine, instantly diving in to a more intense kiss than before. Without separating our mouths, he landed back down on the lounge chair with me on top of him. We had ended up in a semi-reclined position, and I shifted until I was straddling his thighs, leaning into him and kissing this sexy stranger like my life depended on it.

I stayed in the position I was in while Andrew rubbed his hands up and down my back. The whole thing was relaxed and enjoyable, rather than a desperate rush to the finish line. It almost felt like he was savoring this moment. I had never had a one night hook up treat me so sweetly or tenderly. Even though he had seemed somewhat earnest before we started, he had completely shifted into someone who's as going after what he wanted, and it pleased me to know that he wanted me.

I gasped out in pleasure as Andrew's hands moved down to my ass and gently pushed me closer to him, putting both of our erections in contact through the layers of our pants, sending a wave of pleasure through me. There was no denying that Andrew was huge. I pressed my hips forward so we brushed up against each other with a little more pressure, and groaned out as I began to rock my hips against him.

Andrew pulled his mouth from mine, only to trail his perfect lips down my neck to my collarbone. He gave me a gentle nip before soothing the skin with his tongue. I was panting above him, struggling to hold myself up in the awkward position we were in on this chair. They were obviously not designed for two people, and it was hard to move around, so I focused on simply bucking my hips against him, hoping to get as much contact as possible. His impressive length was rock hard under me, and as soon as I found the perfect angle to thrust against him, I kept at it in a steady rhythm while he trailed his mouth over every inch of skin that he could reach in our position. We didn't speak a word as we continued to rock back and forth into each other.

"Fuck." He moaned out. "You're so fucking sexy." He slid his hands down to grip my waist and with a well calculated motion, he managed to roll us over in the chair without knocking us off the narrow strip of fabric. He expertly reached back and let the head of the chair down so I was flat on my back with him on top of me, settling in between my legs before I even realized what was happening. Without a word, he took my hands and raised my arms above my head, pinning me down with one hand. He used his other hand to spread my legs further, urging me to wrap my legs around his waist. All the repositioning worked out well, because the new angle left him pressed firmly against my cock, and I moaned out at the thought of just how badly submitting to him in this position turned me on. Gone was the shy Andrew from the diner, replacing that version of himself with a man who was confident in bed. He obviously knew what he was doing.

All coherent thought left my mind as he began to rock into me through both of our pants. Luckily, mine were tight skinny jeans and I felt every ounce of friction against my cock. I let out a stream of incoherent rumblings as our cocks rubbed together through fabric. I wasn't able to move my arms as he held them down firmly above my head, and his mouth was placing teasing kisses all over my neck and face as he pushed his hips into me as if he was fucking me through our clothes. My ass clenched in desire, desperate for him to be inside of me, but what he was doing to me felt too fucking good to tell him to stop. He let go of my wrists and pushed himself up off of me. "Put your hands behind your head." He stated plainly. It didn't sound like an order per se, but the command made me shiver with delight and I eagerly did what he said. I watched as he kissed his way down my stomach, dipping his tongue into my navel. I couldn't hold back my moan as he nipped at my hip bone and began to pull my pants down. I held my breath as the fabric stopped moving and began to kiss back up my stomach.

"Tease." I muttered. He chuckled, and then gently but down on my nipple as he climbed back up until his face was right above mine.

"You're pretty damn cute." He told me, kissing the tip of my nose.

I wrinkled my nose at his compliment. "Cute?" I laughed. "A minute ago I was sexy. I feel like cute is a downgrade."

He just laughed, settling his groin against mine anymore. "You can be more than one thing you know."

"Fine." I laughed. "In that case, you're hot as hell but also a cocktease."

He just grinned before leaning down and kissing me again. As his tongue worked into my mouth, I slid my hands out from behind my head and gripped his shoulders, pulling him closer to me. We settled back into a comfortable rhythm, and it amazed me just how well his body fit against mine. He was taller than me by a few inches, but he was also slightly broader. I was in shape from swimming in high school, but he brought it to a new level. His shoulders were broad, he had perfectly toned biceps, and his chest and stomach were to die for. I longed to run my tongue along every ridge of his abdominal muscles, and I let my mind wander to what his skin would taste like after a long workout.

"You're thinking about something awfully hard there, Josh." Andrew laughed as he nipped at my jaw. "What's going on in that head of yours?"

"Nothing." I muttered, not wanting to reveal the fact that I was considering future hook ups when the plan was for this to be just a one night thing.

Andrew just grinned at me. "Like I said. You're cute." I tried to hide my blush, but that just made him laugh more.

I needed a way to make him start messing around again. My dick was hard as a rock, and there were still far too many layers of clothes between us. Suddenly, I had a brilliant idea. "Want to go for a swim?" I offered, raising my eyebrows at him.

"A swim?" Andrew repeated, staring at me like i was crazy.

I laughed. "Yeah, come with me." I grabbed his hand and pushed him off of me before dragging him around to the corner of the balcony where there was a staircase to the roof. Being in the penthouse had its perks, even if I could hardly tell you what my father looked like these days. On the roof was a lap pool that was installed a few years ago when my father was trying to make up for the fact that he was never home and had missed the state championship swim meet. The pool was perfect for hot DC summer nights, and in the winter we had it heated so I could swim whenever I wanted. I knew I wasn't going to be a professional athlete, but swimming was where I felt the most at ease.

"Holy shit." Andrew breathed out. "Your place is insane."

I just shrugged, not wanting to have to have that conversation with him. "So you want to go in?" I asked again, getting ready to push my pants down. He looked hesitant for a second, so I grinned at him before shoving my pants down, standing bare before him. His eyes went wide as he gawked at me, but before he had a chance to really stare at the goods, I turned and dove into the cool water. When I resurfaced, he was standing close to the edge, looking unsure about his next move. "Well? Are you coming in?"

"Naked?" He asked, staring at me. I'm sure all the good stuff looked fuzzy and distorted from the water and lack of lights up here, but it certainly didn't stop him from trying.

"Yes, naked." I grinned. "Come on. It's fine. I bet you look hot as fuck naked and wet." I winked at him, and it seemed to relax him a little bit. He pushed off his jeans and boxers, stepping out of them gingerly before he jumped in and joined me. When his blonde head returned to the surface for some air, I moved closer to him. "Nice, isn't it?"

"I have to say I have never gone swimming on a roof at 2 am with a stranger before." He smiled at me.

"First time for everything." I splashed water at him before sinking under the surface and swimming away. I was pleased to see that he followed me, and we spent a good chunk of time splashing around and goofing off. I was right-the sight of him naked and wet was hot as fuck. After he finally loosened up and relaxed a bit, he was hanging out near the edge of the pool. I swam over to him and pressed against him until his back was against the wall and there was skin to skin contact all the way down the lengths of our bodies. "I was right, you know." I teased him, placing a kiss at the top of his sternum. The muscles of his chest glistened in the moonlight from the water, and I was glad that we were having this adventure. This was so different from the hook ups at school with guys who wanted to meet in obscure places and were then ashamed that I blew them or they fucked me. This was someone who had wanted to talk to me, wanted to come home with me, and didn't care that people saw us together. I am pretty much done with the whole closet routine at this point in my life. Granted, we were never going to see each other again, but it was kind of nice to not have to worry about people seeing us later and having to hide it.

I could feel his erection against my hip bone, so I reached between us and gently started to stroke him, the water acting as a natural lubricant for me. His eyes closed for a moment as his breathing became labored, and I knew I was doing something right because he was clearly enjoying it. "Fuck." He whispered, opening his eyes and staring into mine. He didn't break our state as I continued to massage his length with a light grip, stopping every now and then to rub my thumb over his slit. I couldn't tell if he was leaking because of the water, but the thick rod in my hand was definitely hard and there was no denying that Andrew was enjoying it. I reached up to start kissing his neck, loving the way his pulse was racing under my lips. "Oh, God." He whimpered, encouraging me to pump faster. He had one hand gripping the concrete edge of the pool, the other tight around my waist, keeping me pressed against him despite the buoyancy of the water trying to pull me away. Finally, with a prolonged drown, Andrew threw his head back and his body shook with a powerful orgasm. I stroked him to completion, not stopping until he moved my hand from the sensitive skin of his shaft and placed it on the wall beside him.

Andrew gave me a shy grin as he struggled to catch his breath before leaning in and kissing my mouth again. "Holy fuck, that was amazing." He breathed out against my skin.

"That was nothing." I taunted, hoping he wasn't too spent to continue. It had been a pretty powerful orgasm, but I was hoping he wasn't the kind of guy who would get off and get out. He just chuckled and went back to kissing me, his hands rising up to grasp my hair. The gentle tug was a welcome distraction from my own hard on, and I couldn't wait to see what he would do about it.

It didn't take me long to figure it out. Andrew pulled me a few feet over to where the water was shallower and we could both stand comfortably with our shoulders above water. "Do you do this often?" He asked. It didn't come across as judgmental or condescending, but like he was just asking out of curiosity.

I squirmed under his stare. "Not recently." I admitted. "I was dating a guy, but since he broke up with me, I haven't much felt like hooking up with anyone else."

"His loss." He stated simply before his mouth was back on mine again. I could safely say that there was no way I was getting tired of his kisses anytime soon. He used the perfect amount of pressure, and he knew just where to place his hands to tease without pushing too far. He had me teetering on the edge just long enough to think I was going to go crazy with lust before he slid his hand in a way that would ease the tension inside me. Without saying anther word, he grasped my hips and slid me out of the water, placing me on the edge of the pool with my groin pretty much right in front of his face. I have to admit that the way he effortlessly moved me was a huge fucking turn on, but I didn't have time to think about it because before I knew it, his mouth was wrapped around my cock head and I was falling back onto my elbows on the hard tile lining the roof.

elno2015
elno2015
419 Followers