Problem with a One Night Stand Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elno2015
elno2015
419 Followers

"Oh fuck, yes." I moaned out as he expertly massaged my shaft with his mouth. One hand had crept up my leg and was massaging my thigh, but I could hardly focus on anything else but the way it felt to have my manhood in his mouth. Andrew worked his tongue up and down over me, applying the perfect amount of pressure and driving me wild. With a pop, he pulled off my head, but before I could react, his mouth had wrapped around one of my balls and I was in heaven. "Oh god." I moaned out. "More." I begged. Andrew took his time, though, and continued to work over one ball before transferring his attention to the next. I was writhing beneath him, at the mercy of his talented tongue and mouth, but I wasn't exactly complaining about it.

I was so turned on I hardly noticed when Andrew moved back to my shaft. I could feel my orgasm rising up from inside me, and with an explosive moan I poured myself into his mouth, oozing cum down his throat. He moaned out as I came, eagerly swallowing it all down, the muscles of his mouth milking me dry with each gulp.

"Fuck." I breathed out as he pulled off me and kissed the inside of my thigh. "You are good at that."

He just chuckled before lifting himself put of the pool and laying down beside me on the cool tile. "That was a first for me." He confessed.

"What? No way. You were too good at it."

He just laughed. "Not blowing you. Hooking up in a pool. Hooking up with a stranger, actually." He said sheepishly. "I've always been a sex only once I'm in love kind of guy."

"I don't normally do the stranger thing either." I admitted. "But I'm glad I did. That was fucking awesome." His laugh was the only response.

I'm not quite sure how long we sat there in the dark, staring up at the sky. The night was clear, and you could see miles of starlit sky. It felt so peaceful up here. You could hardly hear the street noise, and because it was part of our house, no one else came up here. We had all the privacy we could ever want, and I often took advantage of that fact. This was my happy place, and I was more than happy to share it with Andrew. Not even Jason had been up here. It was a sanctuary for me, and it had never seemed right to come all the way out here with him. Yet, lying here with a total stranger, I felt completely at ease, completely at home.

At some point, we finally decided to gather our clothes and move inside. As I shut down the lights on the balcony, I saw that Andrew was getting back into his pants, and the feeling of dread I always got when I was alone in this big empty apartment hit me like a freight train. I took a deep breath to mentally prepare myself for the fact that he was running away from me already, just like everyone else always did. "I should probably get going. It's pretty late." He announced as I walked back into the living room.

"Yeah." I agreed. "I'm sure you want to get going."

He tilted his head and stared at me as if he was trying to figure me out. "I hd a really nice time tonight."

"Me too." I shrugged, staring down at the ground. I wanted a one night stand, I certainly got one.

"You want to do it again sometime?" He asked shyly.

I looked up at him, and his blue eyes were full of hope, and it made me realize that maybe, he felt this connection was possibly a little deeper than I originally imagined too. It felt almost...serendipitous. "Why don't you stay a little longer?" I suggested, moving closer to him. He gulped and took a step back, but his back bumped into the wall and he was trapped between me and the wall. I put my hands in both of his and pulled them out to the side while pressing up against him. He didn't respond, but leaned down until his mouth hit mine, and within seconds, we were grasping at each other like horny teenagers, our hands all over each other all over again. I slid my hands to the top of his pants and pulled his shirt out. "Come to bed with me." I offered, pressing my lips to his jaw and moving them over to his ear. He sighed with content as I tasted the skin there, traces of chlorine still coating his skin, mixed with a taste unique to him.

He didn't say a word, but rather, quietly offered me his hand and followed me to my bedroom. The cleaning lady must have been in today because the floor was actually clean, and all of my clothes right were neatly stacked on my desk to put away. It was probably the only time I have ever been happy when she touched my stuff, but mostly because I don't look like a pig because of her. Andrew glanced around, but didn't say a word as he dropped my hand and turned me around so I faced him. I waited in needy silence as he slowly dragged his hand over my bare chest before he finally took his shirt off again. I just grinned at him and reached for his pants buckle, shoving them down along with his briefs before I backed up until my knees hit the bed. He quickly took over and grabbed onto my hips, effortlessly tossing me onto the bed and climbing on top of me. His hands were all over me, and in a matter of minutes, we were both completely naked all over again.

In a move that exuded pure power, Andrew flipped me over onto my back and spread my legs wide while rolling me up onto my back. He grabbed a pillow and shoved it under my hips, and my cock began to weep as his intentions became perfectly clear. I grabbed onto my legs and held them back for me as he settled over me. "Condoms?" He asked, his voice gruff with lust. I could feel his cock pressing against me, wet with his own juices. My stomach lurched as I realized just how big he is and how great he was bound to feel inside me. I had been getting kind of worried that he was too passive for me and might not be the top I was hoping for, but once we got into the bedroom, is whole demeanor had shifted into the powerful, strong type I was notoriously attracted to. He had seemed so sweet and earnest before, but this was a side I could totally appreciate and get behind. Or under, as the case may be.

"Top drawer." I nodded towards the nightstand, watching as he took charge and grabbed stuff from the drawer. I watched as he ripped a condom open with his teeth and rolled it onto his impressive length with ease, pleasantly surprised when he turned his attention back to me and started teasing my hole with his fingertip. I laid back in anticipation in anticipation as he lowered his mouth to my shaft, teasing my head as his finger gently pushed inside. I gasped as the pressure rapidly subsided and he continued to move it inside me, thrusting in and out as he moved his mouth down to suckle my balls. He added a second finger, and I had to bite back my moan as his digits filled me.

"You're so tight." He whispered against my skin. "You're going to feel amazing."

"Stop teasing." I moaned out. "More. Please." I moaned out as his fingertip brushed against my prostate.

He didn't make me wait for long, lining himself up and slowly inching into my ass as I stretched around him. He was big, bigger than I remembered from jerking him off in the pool, and he had me so deliciously full I was seeing stars. "Fuck." Andrew moaned out as he settled deep inside me. "Josh." My name fell from his lips in the sexiest way imaginable. A strange feeling washed over me, as if this felt like what I was missing all summer. It felt like home. I know that sounds crazy, considering I had just met him and this was the only time I would ever see him, but something just clicked inside me in a way I had never experienced. It felt...beautiful.

My sappy thoughts rapidly dissolved as Andrew began to rock in and out of me. He moved with such ease, and I couldn't help but notice the bulging of his biceps as he held himself above me. How had I not noticed the muscles before? They were like solid rock. I lost the ability to think clearly as he began to pound harder and harder. I let go of my legs and wrapped them around his waist, pulling him deeper inside me with each thrust. He certainly knew what he was doing, and had me moaning out with such pleasure I could hardly stand it. I would never last at this rate.

Andrew took me by complete surprise as he leaned down and began to kiss me as he slowed down his thrusts to a gentle rocking. His tongue probed into my mouth at the same tempo as his cock, and I found myself meting into his touch. I had never experienced something so tender and gentle. In all the months of hooking up with Adam and being his boyfriend, for lack of a better term, he had never made me feel so good. He liked it hard and rough, and usually up against a wall from behind. Not that I minded at the time, but it always seemed like he was trying to dissociate. With Andrew, he made me feel like he was really into it, and the warm, fuzzy feeling came right back.

Without warning, Andrew wrapped his arms under my shoulders and rolled us both over so I was on top of him. Without a word, he adjusted himself inside me, and gripped my hips to guide me into a pattern that worked for both of us. Riding him put him so deep inside me, my cock was practically pouring precum onto his stomach from all the pleasure. Andrew gave a few more hard thrusts, and I watched as his eyes rolled back in his head and he shuddered with his orgasm. Watching him explode mixed with the sensation of his cum bursting into the condom inside me was enough to set me off too, and without even touching myself, I poured my cum out all over him, coating his muscular chest all the way up to his neck. "Fuck." He moaned out as he finished shuddering inside me. "You're so fucking hot." He breathed out, pulling me down to him. I didn't even care that my juices were sticky between us. The fresh jizz mixed with our sweat coated both of our stomachs as we lay pressed against each other. In a completely unexpected move, Andrew kissed the op of my head. "That had to have been the best sex of my life." He breathed out, making me grin against his chest.

"I would have to agree with you on that one." I laughed. I peeled myself off of him, and stealthy slid off of his shrinking cock. Without a word, I peeled the condom off of him and tied it off before I tossed it in the barrel by my bed. After a quick trip to the bathroom to get a wet washcloth, I made my way back to him and gently cleaned up our mess.

"I should go." He muttered, but his words didn't match his lack of movement or the fact that he looked so sleepy.

"Sleep here." I told him. "I'm not kicking you out."

He just grinned and patted the space next to him. Without a word, I climbed into bed and held the covers back for him to climb in beside me. He rolled towards me instantly, and wrapped his arm around me, his soft cock nestled nicely between my ass cheeks. I was sore in the best way imaginable, and the sound of Andrew's steady breathing behind me was enough to lull me to sleep.

There was only one word for the way I woke up the next morning: amazing.

Before I even opened my eyes, I was perfectly aware of the slurping sounds coming from underneath the sheet, and the warm lips wrapped around my cock were very efficiently getting me going. I moved the sheet back, revealing Andrew enthusiastically sucking my cock and staring up at me. "Well, good morning to you too." I grinned.

He popped his mouth of me and slid up my body with the agility of a gymnast. "Morning." He grinned right back at me, pressing his lips to mine and letting his body drop against mine. He was hard as a rock as well, pressed tightly against my thigh. I let myself get lost in his kiss for a moment, allowing myself the guilty pleasure of imagining this lasting for more than one night. Andrew had hinted that he'd like to hang out again, and that was before I let him fuck me, so the odds were actually pretty good he meant it. Although...it was possible he just wanted to get in my pants and knew exactly what angle to play in order to be successful with that. But who am I kidding? It's not like it's hard to do. "Hey." He nudged me, startling me and breaking me out of my train of thought. "Where'd you go?"

I chuckled. "Sorry, still half asleep." I lied. No way was I going to tell him what was actually going on in my head. "Want to take a shower?" I wiggled my eyebrows at him, laughing when his blue eyes turned dark and stormy with lust. I took that as a hint, pushing him back and climbing out of bed before pulling him along with me to my en suite bathroom. He laughed as I pulled him, and the laid back, fun feeling of the night was continuing right on through to the morning. We were barely under the water before he was all over me again, his lips tracing sexy-as-sin patterns down the column of my neck down to my naked chest. I didn't even have time to process what was happening before he spun me around and guided my hands to the wall to brace myself against the tile. His tongue traced my spine as his hands danced over my ass cheeks, slowly spreading them and making his way to my hole, where he spit directly on me before using it as lube to slide his finger into me. I gasped out loud at the shock of initial contact, but quickly adapted and just focused on the sensation he was giving me.

Andrew inserted another finger inside me, the extra girth stretching me in the most delicious way possible. He kissed his way back up my back and nuzzles his face into my neck, pumping even deeper inside me as I moaned shamelessly under him. "You have the finest ass I have ever seen." He murmured into my ear just as I let out a yelp when he hit my prostate. "Mmm. You like that, don't you?" He teased.

"Don't stop." It was all I could get out as he relentlessly tormented my button.

"Don't intend to." He chuckled, stopping his pumping and just manipulating his fingertips against me. I had my hands clamped firmly against the tile, but I could have used something more stable to hold on to in the hopes that he would be fucking sometime soon.

I didn't have to wait long for my wish to come true. It took mere seconds before he had withdrawn his fingers and was pressing the head of his cock against my well stretched hole. The weeping fluid from his own slit was enough lube when paired with the water pouring down over us. With a single pop, he slid into me and pressed all the way inside me before giving me a second to adjust. I was so well prepped that I didn't even hesitate before pressing myself back into him and starting to move over him.

Andrew took the hint and straightened behind me, sliding his hands to my waist and beginning to pump in a steady rhythm inside me. "Fuck, yes." I moaned out. "Harder." I demanded. He tightened his grip on my hips and began to pump harder and harder until I had to press my whole upper body against the wall to keep myself in position without slipping on the wet shower floor. "Oh god." I moaned out. "Fuck."

"You're so fucking tight." He grunted out at me, burying himself in me and then pausing, torturing me with the teasing fullness. "I'm not going to last long."

"Keep going, Andrew. Fuck me." I groaned, pushing my hips back and forth to keep the contact going.

He kissed my shoulder before resuming his pumping, but also reached around me and got a firm grip on my cock with one hand. Andrew began to stroke me tightly with one hand while he pressed up against me and really began to drive into me. I was so lost in the pleasure he was giving me. I didn't even notice that his pumping had become erratic until I felt his hot cum pouring inside me, coating my walls with his juices. I lost it around the same time he did, spraying my load all over the shower wall. Andrew rested his head against my back and groaned before he pulled out of me. "Fuck. That had to have been the best sex of my life." He panted against my skin.

"Pretty fucking amazing." I agreed as I straightened, ignoring the kink in my spine from the awkward position in the shower. He straightened as well and stepped all the way under the spray before pulling me with him. We kissed lazily under the water until it ran cold, before we finally got out.

Andrew and I putzed around for a while, took a few selfies from bed, made some breakfast, and surprisingly, he hung around with me until early afternoon. Before he left, we made plans to hang out on Thursday. Even though I was laving on Saturday, it seemed like it would be fun to have another night of great sex before I went off to college and never saw him again. I already knew he was a senior, and once he graduated from wherever he went, he would be moving who knows where, and I would never have to worry about it again. I got some great sex out of it, and we had a good time. It's not every day a one night stand is so enjoyable, but Andrew and I actually had a lot to talk about too. It was fun, and fun was not something I had been having a lot of lately. I felt happy, and happy times were few and far between lately.

The rest of my day was pretty uneventful. My parents never came home, so I just watched some TV, went for a swim, and hung out. A brief phone call with Jason revealed that he would be home the next day, so we made plans to spend some time together and talk about school stuff. I was pretty excited we could actually finalize some things. Jason and I may have made up, but it was clear that his life revolved around Matt now. Not that I blame him, Matt was got as hell and also kind of a good guy. He had been afraid to come out threw all of high school, but he made the jump for Jason, and that was enough for me.

My relationship with Jason had never been anything sexual, but I had certainly thought about it at times, and secretly wished he would have noticed me romantically first, but it never happened, and now forever in the friend zone I will stay. While it sucked, it was just the way it was, and I could accept that. I would rather have him as a best friend than not at all. When Jason came breezing through the door the next day, he looked like a different person. Sure, his looks were the same, and he was just a little tanner, but his overall presence seemed to have shifted. The air around him had even changed, and he seemed so happy, happier than I had ever seen him in four years. As he told me stories about his vacation in Nantucket with Matt, I realized that it wasn't that anything changed, it was just that he was in love, and any malicious thoughts I had towards Matt instantly vanished. He was happy, and that made me happy. I could deal with his friendship, and I guess I could warm up to having Matt around as well.

We were lounging by the pool when a shadow crossed over me. I didn't even have to open my eyes to know it was my father, but I sat up and acknowledged his presence either way. "Joshua." He told me in the curt tone that was actually used for his kind side. I hadn't seen the man in weeks, you would think that he would be a little more warm and fuzzy when greeting me, but this is pretty much as friendly as he got.

"Hi Dad." I greeted him as I sat up.

"Hello, Jason." He greeted Jay as well before he turned his attention back to me. "You need to pack your belongings today." He told me.

"I'm not moving until Saturday though." I told him.

"You need to go up in the morning." He told me. "I arranged a town car to take you. You should be ready to leave at 7 am to avoid some of the traffic in the city."

"Wait, why?" I asked. "I'm supposed to have all week. What's the big rush?"

He sighed and glanced down at his watch before turning to walk away. "I don't have time for this, Joshua. Just be ready to go."

I jumped out of my seat and followed him down the stairs to the balcony. "But, Dad. Why do I have to leave early? I'm supposed to have all week. I have plans with friends. What about Lexi? She'll be so mad if I don't let her know that I'm leaving early."

"I've arranged for you to work part time at Joel's office for the school year, and he'll need you to go for orientation on Wednesday and Thursday." He told me. My shoulders instantly dropped. Of course he would want my college education to be a business opportunity for him. He had forced me into some ridiculous internships during high school, and all I had ever done was pour coffee for entitled businessmen. It's pretty much 100% of the reason I never want to work in a corporate setting like that. Or if I do, I never want to be the type who takes advantage of young and eager interns.

elno2015
elno2015
419 Followers