Problem with a One Night Stand Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elno2015
elno2015
419 Followers

"Come on! You can't give me one year to enjoy myself?" I asked him. "It's college. Shouldn't the fact that I got into Yale be enough to keep you happy for a while?"

"I am very glad you got into Yale, Joshua." He sighed. "I want you to succeed. That's all I have ever wanted for you. And you'll love working for Joel. He works for the Ecuadorian consulate. You'll be doing all the things you love, and you'll actually be working, not just an intern. You have an actual position, and it's not a large time commitment. I think you will actually enjoy it."

"Then why didn't you ask me first? Why don't I ever have a say in anything?" I argued. "And what about the dorms? Am I just supposed to live in a hotel for five days? Why can't you just let me be a normal kid for once?"

He stared at me for a moment before walking closer and wrapping his arms around me. My father rarely showed affection, so this was extremely out of character for him. "I want you to enjoy college, but I want you to stay out of trouble. You'll enjoy this job, and you'll get to move into the dorm early. I know you are bummed about Jason wanting to live with someone else, so I made sure you got a private room. Think of how much ore fun it will be when you bring guys home." He teased me. "College is a great experience, and I want you to make the most of it. You're so independent, Joshua. Let me help you with this."

I sighed and let him hug me. "Okay. I'll do it." I wasn't thrilled about it, but I was not going to do me any good to argue with him. What he was proposing wasn't the end of the world, but it wasn't great news either. My father disappeared into the home office, and I trudged back up the stairs to the pool. "Hey." I told Jason. "I'm going to have to call it a day. I have to pack before I leave in the morning."

"You couldn't get out of it?" He asked, concern etched on his face.

"Naw, but it's cool." I told him as I pulled my shirt back on and grabbed my stuff. "You can stay up here if you want, but I have to get my stuff ready."

"I'll help you pack." He offered, and I graciously accepted as he followed me to my room. We spent the rest of the afternoon sorting through my stuff and packing a couple suitcases, figuring I would just buy whatever else I need once I got to school. It's not like I couldn't find whatever I forgot. By the time Jason took off, my father had already left for another trip, and I spent the evening on the couch watching TV. By the time I dragged myself to bed, I was exhausted, and a little bummed I would be leaving DC so early. Watching the city fade away behind me as the town car drove north, I realized that this was my chance to do something great with my life. Maybe I would meet someone new and exciting in college. Maybe I would figure out what I want to do with my life.

The next few days passed in a blur. Moving in was pretty uneventful because I was the only one there. As promised, my father had negotiated his way into a single room for me in one of the newer dorms on campus, and I set up the room the way I wanted it. It was a nice space, small but cozy. I spent some time wandering around New Haven, found a local gay bar to hang out at, and went to my training as promised to my father. I was wrong to complain about it, because it was pretty awesome. I was going to be working on a team that helped Ecuadorian citizens who had moved to the city and help them with paperwork and adjusting to life here. It would give me a chance to practice speaking in Spanish with people and really do something I like. I was always interested in public health, so maybe I could use this as a way to break into that field.

By the time Friday rolled around, I was officially lonely. It was eerily quiet on campus, and not even my resident advisor had moved in yet. I ended up going o bed early out of sheer boredom. I realized as I was falling asleep that I had missed my meeting with Andrew, and it upset me to think that he probably thought I was blowing him off. I didn't want to do that, but I had no way to reach him. He would just have to be a missed encounter, but it was disappointing, because my last weekend in town had been amazing before the rushed move to Connecticut.

My sleep was filled with dreams of that weekend, and by the time I woke up, I was hard as a rock and disappointed that I didn't get another sexual adventure with the handsome stud I had met in the club last week. With a lazy sigh, my hand found my hard cock under my sheet and comforter, and I began to stroke myself, thinking about the way it felt when I had my cock in Andrew's mouth, how he had expertly worked his tongue over my shaft, how he had lapped up my juices like a delicious treat he didn't dare spare a drop. I spit on my palm and used the saliva as a lubricant so I could more easily work my palm over myself.

I squeezed my eyes shut and settled back into the bed, letting my mind race with the memories of all the dirty things Andrew and I had done together. I let my mind conjure up the image of him naked, his cock standing straight up, hard and virile, ready to fuck me. With a moan, I used the fingers of my other hand and inserted them into my mouth, getting them nice and wet before I rolled my legs back and inserted a finger into my hole. I worked my shaft and hole in the same rhythm, keeping my eyes closed and just picturing it was Andrew who was pleasuring me instead of my own digits. It did the trick, and I continued to fuck myself urgently as I conjured up the images of Andrew wet in the pool, and thought about how if I had had the chance, I would have let him fuck me in that pool. Andrew's face as he came inside me was the last thing I imagined as I poured my juices into my own hand. I panted as I recovered in the aftermath of a monstrous orgasm, and let a goofy grin wash over my face. Andrew had been good enough in bed that I could very easily use him as inspiration for some masturbatory sessions until I met someone new.

I had barely caught my breath when there was a knock on my door. I hastily pulled on a pair of boxers and a t-shirt before opening the door. There, standing before me, was the object of my most recent session of self-pleasure. Andrew was in front of me wearing a navy blue polo with YALE embroidered on the chest, and a pair of pressed khaki pants with loafers. He looked like the textbook definition of Ivy League yuppy, and I had to hold in a laugh. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. "How did you find me?"

Andrew blinked his eyes at me a few times, as if he couldn't believe what I was doing standing in front of him. Josh?" He questioned.

"Hi!" I said brightly, still unsure what was going on. "What are you doing here?" I asked again.

Andrew continued to stand there. "This isn't happening." He muttered. "You're a freshman. You can't be a freshman."

"I am." I returned, leaning against the door frame, hoping that I came across as sexy and confident, even though I was freaking out a little inside.

"You can't live here." He spat out. "Did Brian put you up to this?"

In that moment, the head of residential services, who had helped get me settled before, appeared behind Andrew in the same outfit he had on. "Oh good!" She exclaimed. "You've met Josh! Josh, Andy will be your resident advisor for the year. Let him know if you have any questions, but I think we covered everything pretty well on Tuesday." She fluttered away, off to greet some other new freshmen, leaving Andrew staring at me as if he had seen a ghost. Or maybe the devil. He looked more angry than alarmed or shocked.

"I'm sorry about Thursday." I told him. "I had to move last minute and I didn't have a way to reach you." I gave him a cute little pout.

"I can't believe this." He muttered. "Yet another fucking mistake."

"Andrew." I started, but he held up his hand to stop me.

"No. You don't get to talk right now. You lied to me." He told me, and started to back away.

"I didn't lie!"

He held his hands up again. "You need to put in a transfer to another floor." He told me. "I want nothing to do with whatever game you're playing." He turned and walked away, leaving me in my doorway, completely shocked as to what just happened. Why the heck was the world so against me that it wouldn't just send me someone actually good for me for a change? Andrew practically ran away from me, and if he had it his way, he would have probably set me on fire before he got the hell away from me. So there was this beautiful sexy stranger that didn't have to be a stranger, and yet he was just one more guy who wanted to fuck me and bail. Would it ever change for me? Andrew didn't even look back at me as he walked away.

Well, fuck. So much for a new start here. Looks like some things just don't change, no matter what your zip code is.

elno2015
elno2015
419 Followers