Problem with a One Night Stand Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you're lucky." I winked at him. "I'll see you around."

A week later, I found myself lazily starring across the library. I had decided to join the crew team, and as a result, found that I would not be able to handle late nights anymore if I needed to get up at 5:00 every day. I had also come to the conclusion that if I went back to my room after class, all I ended up doing was watch Maury and Judge Judy. While entertaining, not exactly helpful for my Yale education. If anything, they made me dumber. I mean, you can only handle so much of that "who's the father" stuff before you start losing it.

The first week of classes had been pretty uneventful, but also, a harsh reminder that college was going to be harder than high school. School had always come easy to me, but now, I was surrounded by people who had also always been successful at school. It was enough to light a fire under my ass, and make sure I was doing well. The fact that we had a GPA requirement for crew helped me want to stay on top of things Unfortunately, Sunday afternoon in the library was not exactly my idea of a good time, but this paper was not going to write itself. Who makes a paper due the second week of school? Cruel people, that's who!

"Sup, Hulk?" Barry asked as he plopped down across the table from me. The guys on the team had started calling me that as a joke since my last name is Banner, but really, it was a little less than fitting for me. "I don't think I saw the inside of a library until at least midterms freshman year. What are you doing here?" He grinned at me as he pulled out his laptop.

"I have a paper due on Wednesday." I told him. His face perfectly summed up exactly how I felt. "I know. It blows."

"Royally." He agreed. "So we're going to get together tonight for some drinks at Mory's. You in? Some of the guys will be there. It'll be a good chance for people to get to know you."

"I don't think so." I told him. "I have some turning 21 to do. Something tells me they won't be so lenient there."

"Shit, you're probably right." He sighed. "We can go somewhere else if you want."

"Naw, don't change your plans on my account. I'll go the next time." My eyes drifted past Barry and saw Andrew at a table behind him. Had he been there the whole time I've been here? Why wouldn't he say anything? He was looking right at me, his face passive. Finally, I grinned at him, and it was enough to make the corners of his lips turn up slightly. It eventually turned into a bigger smile, and I watched as he stood and went to walk away. I watched his firm behind in a pair of jeans that left little to the imagination as he walked away, holding back the drool threatening to come out. I was just about to turn back to my computer when he turned back to me and jerked his head in a nod towards the stacks. My cock sprang to life as I realized what he was offering. Make out session in the stacks. Sexy. I didn't realize people actually did that anymore. But as Andrew disappeared in a row of books, I knew there was no way in hell I wasn't following him.

"Hey, I have to go find a book for this paper. I'll be back in a bit." I told Barry, who eyed me suspiciously but just nodded in acknowledgement before plugging in his ear buds. I shoved my chair back and followed Andrew. I had only seen him in passing all week, since he had all these RA events he had to deal with, and he was helping 20 freshmen get accustomed to college life, on top of his fraternity duties. He was a busy guy. I'm not going to lie, I was a little jealous that Jason got to spend time with him at these rush events but I hadn't admitted anything was going on to Jay yet, so I couldn't really complain.

I made my way through the maze of stacks, annoyed that I couldn't find Andrew. He was only a few seconds ahead of me, how did he disappear so fast? The library was huge, and I lost the sound of any other people pretty quickly. "Andrew?" I stage whispered, my voice echoing gently through the open space.

"Hey." He returned, appearing out of nowhere. "Come with me." He urged, grabbing my hand with a shit-eating grin and tugging me down the hallway and around a corner, passing though a silent area with maroon couches and dusty portraits of stuffy old men.

"Where are we going?" I asked him, not bothering with a whisper anymore. There was obviously no one around.

"Make out room." He told me, grinning back over his shoulder.

"Wait, that's a real place?" I scoffed.

"No, we just call it that. Most people never find it."

"But you know where it is?" I asked. "I thought that was made up."

"Nope. Real." He tugged me into a staircase and up half a flight of stairs before stopping abruptly in front of a door marked "mechanical closet." He looked up the stairs before pulling out a key ring and sliding it into the door knob. I watched in confusion as he pocketed the key again and shoved the door open. He turned to face me, and laughed at my expression. "Master key works in this door."

"Sure, sure." I agreed. "And why do you have a master key exactly?"

He gave me that impish grin again and wiggles his eyebrows at me. "You coming in or not?"

I grumbled under my breath but stepped into the room as he held the door open for me. I stood in the entranceway, stunned at what lay before me. It wasn't a mechanical room at all! There were couches and a tv, and a snack bar. A fridge sat in the corner. Who maintained all this? My tour guide last year had eluded to the fact that rooms like this existed on campus and were maintained by donors, but he also made it seem like they were a myth. Yale is full of myths and whatnot, so I assumed that private lounges maintained by millionaires were false tales as well.

My train of thought was interrupted by Andrew turning me around and pressing me up against the door he had just shut and hopefully locked. His mouth was on mine within two seconds, and it took me even less time than that to open my mouth to him. If nothing else, Andrew was the best kisser I had ever met. I eagerly wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulled him closer to me, loving the feel of his hard body against mine. He was no teenage boy like the ones I had hooked up with in high school. No, he was all man. Rock solid man.

When he pulled away, I actually whimpered in disappointment. He chuckled as he moved his mouth down the column of my neck instead. "Don't worry." He told me. "I'm not down with you yet." His hands clawed at the bottom of my shirt, desperate to get it out of the way. As soon as he had pulled it over my head, he pulled off his own t-shirt. The broad stretch of his shoulders still shocked me, even though I had seen him naked more than once. He was the perfect kind of muscular, where it was long and lean and not over exaggerated. He was, in a word, gorgeous.

My stare was interrupted by the return of Andrew's mouth on mine, and he wrapped his arms around me and hiked me up against the wall, forcing me to wrap my legs around his waist to avoid slipping down. The new angle put all kinds of delicious pressure on my groin, and I couldn't hold back my moans. Andrew gripped me tighter and moved me over to the couch, plopping me down as if I was a sack of flour. "Hey!" I laughed out. "Not cool!"

"I have to get inside you." He told me, eyeing me up and down, and sufficiently shutting me up. I hurriedly shoved at my jeans and boxers, anxious to get them out of the way so he could follow through on his wish. I don't even remember the last time I was so desperate for someone to fuck me, but this had to happen immediately. I was on the verge of combustion at this point and needed him inside me so bad I could almost cry. Once I had shoved my clothes out of the way, I sat up and pulled a the top of his pants, yanking everything down in one swoop until his cock sprang free from their confines, hard and red against the tan skin of his stomach. I had barely gotten his pants out of the way before I leaned forward and grasped his hard shaft, bring the tip into my mouth without wasting time on teasing. He was already oozing precum, providing enough lubricant for me to work my mouth up and down over him. My hand grasped at his balls, rolling them gently between my fingers as he used his hands to guide my head up and down over him. This seductive, controlled, dominating side of Andrew was enough to cream my pants. I loved being in charge every now and then, but this complete domination of our encounter was turning me on like I had never experienced before, not even with Adam.

"Oh, fuck." He groaned out before pulling my mouth off him. He leaned down and kissed me, clearly not caring about sharing his own essence, and gently pushed me back onto the couch. "Turn around." He ordered. I nodded my agreement and rolled over onto my knees, but Andrew quickly put his hands on me and guided me so I was leaning over the arm of the couch on my knees. He kneeled behind me, and I watched as he rolled a condom onto his impressive length with a fine amount of skill. I don't even know where he had retrieved the condom from, that's how turned on I was. I was practically delirious with want through all this.

It briefly crossed my mind that we hadn't even spoken in a week, and that I was kind of giving it up too easily, but I just didn't care. I wanted him. I know we barely knew each other, and that this was probably going to end in a disaster, but I couldn't help it. He just seemed like the perfect guy for me and I was willing to do anything I could to make it work.

My train of thought was completely interrupted by the feel of Andrew's hand on my ass, spreading my cheeks apart and exposing my hole. I couldn't hold back the wanton moan that escaped me as Andrew's tongue met my skin, licking the skin around my hole and gently probing inside. I gripped the couch as he lapped at me, driving me crazy. My cock was brushing against the arm of the couch, no doubt leaving a trail of precum along the side as Andrew drove me crazy. He slid one finger inside me, and the gentleness with which he tried to loosen me up made my heart beat fast in my chest. It was erotic yet tender at the same time, and I could barely control the need coursing through me. My fingers gripped the couch as he inserted another finger, stretching me and teasing me. I let out a yelp when he brushed against my prostate, and knew I couldn't take it anymore at this rate.

"Andrew, please!" I moaned out.

He climbed up and leaned over me, but increased the speed of his fingers thrusting in and out of me as he breathed into my ear. "Please, what?" His skin tickled my neck, and I practically lost all control at that. I was unable to form words as I squeezed my eyes shut, relishing in the feeling of his fingers inside me and that weight of his body against mine. When I didn't answer him, he stopped thrusting, and left his fingers still inside me. "Tell me what you want." He whispered, nipping at my ear.

"Please." I whined, and he removed his fingers, leaving me empty and wanting more. I thought he was finally going to fuck me, but instead, he moved off of me and sat back on the couch. "What are you doing?" I breathed out. "Stop tormenting me."

He just gave me a mischievous grin. "If you're not going to tell me what you want, you're going to have to take it yourself." He winked at me, and I nearly fell off the couch in exasperation.

His cock was standing tall and hard, and as he lounged on the couch waiting for me to make a move, the two of us trapped in this game of chicken, neither willing to back down, he grinned at me. His eyes were dark with lust, his green irises the color of an evergreen tree, and his skin was flushed. Finally, I decided that I didn't care about being the one to back down, I just wanted him inside me. I swung around and climbed onto his lap, straddling his thick thighs and positioned my hole over his rock hard cock. Without delaying any longer, I sat down, slowly inching myself onto him. His thick head popped past my barrier and he slid the rest of the way inside with little effort. Once he was fully seated inside me, I couldn't help but think about how perfectly he fit inside me. I was stretched to just the perfect limit, and I just knew it was going to be amazing. My cock wept between us, and when I began to rise and fall over his shaft, Andrew placed his hands on my waist and guided me into the perfect speed and depth. His fat head pressed against my prostate with each rise and fall, and I could feel myself slowly coming apart in his grip.

"Fuck." I moaned out. "So good!"

"Your ass is so fucking tight." Andrew groaned out, leaning forward and kissing my neck as I continued to bounce over him. His hand found my shaft between us, and I knew I was done for. Between the friction of his cock inside me and the grip on my cock, I ended up erupting on the skin between us with a moan that echoed through the small room. Andrew wasn't far behind me, cumming so hard inside me I thought I might explode form the force of it. I fell over him, spent from the effort, and nuzzled my face in his neck.

"That was incredible." I finally had the strength to mutter against his sweaty skin. His heart was beating hard against his chest, and I could feel it from where my skin was pressed against his.

"I can't even remember the last time I felt so fucking good." He agreed.

We lay there in silence for a few minutes, his cock softening inside me, before I could finally muster the strength to push myself off. I winced as he popped out of me, but forced myself to separate from him. I watched in silence as he pulled the condom off, knotted it, and tossed it in a trashcan by the door. I had to wonder who emptied that barrel, but pushed the thought aside and just focused on him. He held out my boxers for me as he slid his own on, and settled on the couch beside me, pulling me close to his side.

"You are going to get me in so much trouble." He told me, kissing the side of my head.

"Why?" I frowned.

"This is wrong on so many different levels, but I can't seem to stay away from you. All I did was think about you this week. Do you have any idea how many times I almost showed up in your room with my master key, just so I could get my hands on you?"

"I wouldn't complain about that." I laughed, and he nudged me with his shoulder. I loved this playful side of him. SO relaxed, so easy. I wish he could be like that all the time.

"I don't think I'm going to be able to stay away." He said softly.

"So don't." I told him, feeling like we had had this conversation too many times. "I want you near me."

"Really? Not just for the sex?"

"What? No! Of course not." I laughed.

"Okay, good." He laughed. "I'm not in it for just the sex wither."

"Well, that's good." I gave him a flirty smile and started to pull on my clothes. "I should get back to work though. I really do have a ton to do."

"Same." He agreed, and followed suit. Once he had his pants on, he paused and stared at me. "You're really not just into it because we are awesome in bed together, right? I can't risk my job over random sex. If we're doing this, we need to be subtle, but I don't want you to be sleeping around with other guys just cause we are on the down low."

"Yes, I'm really into it." I promised.

"You're sure?"

"I swear to God, Andrew." I laughed. "If you make me count to three and we both confess our feelings at the same time, I'm going to kill you."

"Okay, okay!" He laughed. "I just don't want to be burned again."

"I won't burn you." I told him. "Promise."

We made our way back to the main area of the library, making note of how to get back to the room in case he even wanted to have another secret rendez vous there. I could certainly go for it. I bet we could be as loud as we wanted and no one would suspect a thing.

We separated before we got back to the study tables, not wanting to chance any of our floor mates seeing us. Barry was hunched over his lap top where I had left him but he pulled out his ear buds when I sat down across from him. "Find the book you were looking for?" He asked, a knowing look on his face.

Fuck. I forgot to bring a book back. "No, I couldn't find it. Someone else must have taken it out."

"Your shirt is inside out." He smirked at me.

I cursed under my breath and looked down, even more mad to see he was lying to me. Everything was where it belonged. "You're a fucking asshole." I muttered, only making him laugh harder.

"Sorry, Hulk, you made it too easy." He chuckled. "Who's the lucky guy?" I had not exactly kept my sexuality a secret, but no one seemed to care here, and the guys on the team definitely didn't care.

"No one." I told him. "I have a ton of work to do so shut up and leave me alone." He gave me a knowing grin before putting his headphones in and turning back to his computer. I opened my own lap top and pulled up the paper I was working on, but not before I glanced behind Barry at Andrew. He was smiling at me, so I gave him a grin back before getting back to work, ignoring the pitter patter of my heart when he smiled. I was in trouble when it came to him, that's for sure. It had only been two weeks and already I was more invested than was probably wise. I know I have made mistakes before, but I had a good feeling about this. Andrew was perfect for me, I just know it.