Problem with a One Night Stand Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elno2015
elno2015
419 Followers

I laid back, letting the plastic balls surround me, casually tossing one up in the air and catching it as I settled into the pit. Barry was doing the same thing in the opposite corner. "I feel better already." I told him with a laugh. "This is awesome. I could stay in here all day."

"You have to check out the obstacle course eventually." He told me. "The Velcro makes it so hard but so fun."

"Thanks for bringing me." I told him. "It was nice of you. Sorry I was a dick this morning."

"It's okay." He shrugged. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"I'm good, thanks." I tossed another ball up. "No need to drag you into my boy drama."

"Fair enough." He told me. "If you change your mind, though, let me know."

I decided to avoid answering that, and climbed out of the ball pit. I found suits off to the side with the Velcro tracks on them, and rifled through one until I found one that might fit me. Barry watched me from the ball pit as I pulled it on, smirking at the fact that the pants barely made it to mid calf. I don't know what he was laughing at. He's three inches taller than me, so he probably wouldn't even be able to get a pair on at all. They were way too tight in all the kinds of places straight men don't like to wear tight clothing. It pretty much felt like my balls were on display, that's how tight they were.

Nevertheless, I decided to jump onto the Velcro course and started climbing up the ramp, It was freeing in all the best ways. By the time I scrambled my way to the top, Barry was out of the ball pit and hopping around the course that didn't need Velcro. We spent the next couple hours or so just goofing off in there. By the time we were ready to go, we were both laughing and I was in such a great mood, I couldn't believe it. Playing around in the ball pit and maze reminded me of freshman year, when all the guys in the dorm at Woodbridge used to hang out and get as ridiculous as possible. You can never underestimate what fifty 14-year-old boys will come up with when they're left to their own devices.

"So are we heading home now?" I asked as I buckled myself in.

"Hell no. The day is just starting." He told me. "Have you been to lunch time karaoke yet?"

"No, what's that?"

"God, you need a fake ID so you can go to all the fun stuff."

"I have one, I just don't take too many chances." I argued back. "I don't want to chance having it taken away when I might not be able to get a replacement."

"Well, I doubt they will even card you at this place. It's a total dive, but one of my favorite things to do in town. It's a combination of trivia and karaoke, with lots of booze and just a ridiculously fun time."

"Sounds awesome. Where is it?"

"Just down the street from school. You want to go?"

I agreed with him, and we made our way back into New Haven. He parked the truck over by his dorm, and I followed his lead through the streets of New Haven. We left the main campus, and started walking down a street that was kind of dicey. I hadn't gotten too used to what streets were safe and which weren't, but Barry seemed to know where we were going, so I just went with it. Eventually, we came to a cute little Spanish bodega, and I got pretty excited. Growing up with a father big into international business, we spent a lot of time traveling the world throughout my childhood. I had a nanny that always came with us who was from Ecuador, and she taught me Spanish before I was even totally comfortable with English. I hated the fact that my father got me the job at the Ecuadorean consulate, but at the same time, I also loved it. I just wouldn't admit that to him. In terms of part time jobs, it was pretty awesome.

Unfortunately, we didn't stop at the bodega, but went down the alley next to it until we reached a door. I watched in silence as Barry opened it and started down a flight of stairs. "Come on." He told me. "We're going to be just on time, but I don't want to be late."

"What is this place?" I asked as the door shut behind me, leaving us to descend the stairs in the faint glow of a flickering fluorescent light. Surprisingly, there was the scent of pizza filling the hallway, and I couldn't say I was mad enough. At the bottom of the stairs, we went through another door, and entered the coolest bar I had ever seen. It looked like someone's living room, with couches lining the walls instead of booths, and there was an eclectic group of patrons taking over. There were a few people who looked like college students, but then a good assortment of people dressed in suits as if they were on a lunch break from a normal day. Everyone was already drinking, and there were pizzas set out on a table in the back.

"Grab a seat, I'll get us a drink and a trivia card." Barry instructed me, so I made my way over to a couple of couches that were still empty and settled in. Everyone seemed to know each other, and people were greeting Barry while he stood at the bar. I watched as a guy in a suit walked up to him and hugged him, his hand lingering on his back for longer than it probably should have. Barry didn't seem to mind though, and they began to exchange in conversation. The guy in the suit glanced over at me a few times, the last time his gaze landing on mine and keeping it there for a few seconds. I did my best not to squirm under his gaze, and was relieved when he finally looked away but only after his eyes raked their way down my body and back up to my face. He looked back at Barry and gave him a wink. Barry glanced at me and I swear, he blushed a bright pink before turning back to his friend and shaking his head. The man in the suit just laughed, his head falling back as the carefree sound echoed throughout the bar. Barry gave him a push on the shoulder before he shut up, and walked away. I watched as Barry gathered a large bucket from thee bartender, exchanged a few words, and turned to head back towards me. He set it down on the table between us and threw a couple long straws in it. I glanced down into the bucket and found a dark red liquid in it, unlike anything I had ever seen before.

"What the hell is this?" I asked him.

"It's their specialty. It looks gross, but trust me, it's amazing."

"Amazing? It looks like blood."

"Just try it." He tapped a straw so it pointed towards me, and I decided to take another chance and trust him. I took a tentative sip, my eyes going wide as I savored the concoction. It tasted delicious, almost like a raspberry Jolly Rancher. "Good, right?" Barry asked as I took a few more sips. "Careful, these things are stronger than they seem. One or two of these to share, and we'll both be on the floor."

"That is pretty damn amazing." I agreed. "So what's the deal with the trivia and karaoke? This seems like a pretty quiet crowd."

"Oh, it'll get packed before we begin. It's great. The trivia is all music themed, and the karaoke becomes kind of an impromptu thing."

"Okay, sounds fun." I agreed. "Are you actually good at trivia?"

"I have a feeling you are the partner I've been looking for." He told me with a wink.

I couldn't stop the flutter that erupted in my stomach. Was Barry....flirting? With me? I had never imagined that would be possible. I was actually kind of shocked to hear that he had a girlfriend, since he has never once made a single comment about anyone. But straight guys don't wink at guys they know are gay. They just don't. I had to be imagining it. But this was the second time that I had gotten the impression he was flirting with me, and that was hard to ignore.

My thoughts were interrupted when someone plopped down on the couch next to me just as I was taking another sip from our bucket. It may have looked gross, but it was delicious. I looked up to find a guy in a suit sitting beside me, arm along the back of the couch behind me, looking at me like I was a piece of meat. He gave me a grin and looked up at Barry. "Who's your friend, Barry?" He asked, looking back at me.

"Back off, Maguire." Barry snapped, startling me. When I looked up at him, he was glaring at the guy in the suit. "He's not available."

The guy laughed, and not in a friendly way, before standing and getting closer to Barry. "A little possessive, huh?" He grinned. "What would Casey have to say about this?"

Barry pushed him away from him. "Get lost, would you?"

The guy chuckled again before backing off. "I'll stay away but I guess we'll have to see if he wants to stay away from me." He laughed again, winked at me, and then took off.

"God, I hate that guy." Barry muttered before sitting next to me on the couch, even though there was a whole other couch for him to sit on.

"Who is he?"

"Just this asshole I went to high school with. He used to date my sister, but he cheated on her with some other girl."

"But he's gay now?"

"I think he will fuck anything with legs." Barry grumbled. "He used to pick on Casey a lot too, back when we were younger. He's just a dick."

"I see." I nodded. "So...you and Casey have been together for a while?"

"Yeah, it's been about six years. We got together in high school, and we've been together ever since."

"You don't exactly sound thrilled about that." I pointed out, raising an eyebrow at him. He had the grace to at least look a little ashamed. I had a feeling there was a story behind the sullen look on his face, but I wasn't really sure I wanted to know. "Is Casey nearby or are you doing the long distance thing?"

"I know I sound like an asshole." He turned to me. "I love Casey, I really do. It's just that 6 years is a long time, especially at this age, and sometimes I can't help but wonder if I am actually missing out on someone who is much better for me. I mean, we have virtually nothing in common, and..."

"Hey, you don't owe me an explanation." I interrupted. "I get it. Sometimes things just get comfortable."

"Exactly. There's nothing wrong between us, so it's hard to justify breaking up. And Casey has had it pretty rough over the past few years, I'd be a dick if I just ended it." He sighed. "It was never a problem any way, not until this year at least."

"Why? What happened this year?"

"Let's just say some things have changed the past couple months." He said, turning back to our drink. He took a few huge gulps before turning back to the little game system for the trivia game. "Okay, so I have a good feeling that you will ace this." I let him completely change the topic and settled back.

I'm not 100% sure what was in that pail of booze, but it was the most delicious thing I have ever had. The afternoon turned into a blur as we drank more, sang our hearts out, and attempted to tag team the trivia questions. Barry wasn't lying when he said the place got really rowdy, and before I knew it, it was 5 pm and we had been at it all afternoon. I couldn't remember the last time I had had more fun, especially since starting college, and it felt good to just be away from all the crap with Andrew. My interaction with him earlier was long forgotten, but the emptiness of yet another failed relationship continued to linger. I looked around at all the people that were paired off in the bar and felt a sense of longing, jealous of all the intimacy that other people had. I wanted that so badly, and yet, I just couldn't find anyone who wanted that with me.

At the same time, however, my drunken brain couldn't stop focusing on the way that Barry's leg was pressed up against mine as we sat on the couch, or the fact that he was slightly closer to me than was necessary. I had always thought he was attractive, and I could certainly never resist the pull of a straight boy who threw out hints that they may be interested in taking a walk on the wild side. Barry was certainly giving out some hints, and through the drunken fog, I couldn't figure out if it was because he was actually into me, or if he was just drunk too. He seemed cool with gay guys, but he also had this crazy long relationship with Casey. Was he just really laid back, or was he hinting at more? I couldn't differentiate all of his behaviors, and it was making me crazy trying to figure it out while keeping my hormones in check.

It took my rumbling stomach shortly after a crowd-pleasing "Total Eclipse of the Heart" duet before we finally decided to leave the bar. We had completely wasted the day away, and the rain from earlier had returned. We drunkenly dashed through the streets of New Haven, belting out 80s songs as we splashed in puddles. The people we passed moved well out of our way, totally understandable as they probably didn't want to get more wet than they already were.

We finally made it to my dorm, dripping wet. I wasn't entirely sure which building he even lived in, but mine was much closer than everywhere else. "DO you want to come up to dry off for a bit?" I offered. "Wait out this mess a little?"

"Sure." He beamed. "Let's order pizza!"

I don't know why it was so funny, but we ended up laughing our asses up the flight of stairs towards my room. It took a couple tries to get my door open, and by the time I did, I fell through the doorway and onto the floor. "Ouch." I groaned before laughing hysterically. Barry tried to get me off the floor and instead fell right on top of me, making both of us laugh even harder. It was the kind of drunken ness that just made everything absolutely ridiculous and there was no stopping it.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?" A voice interrupted from behind us. I froze when I realized that it was Andrew. He was just a bad penny that wouldn't go away today. Just when I had finally rid him from my mind, he came right back to torment me.

"Hi." I immediately stopped laughing and tried to collect myself, scrambling out from underneath Barry. He was stifling his laughter, but the situation probably looked pretty bad from Andrew's perspective.

"Andy." Barry saluted him with a giggle. "Pleasure to see you, as always."

"Fuck off, Smith." He snarled. "What are you two doing? You're making a ton of noise."

"Nothing. Just had a little trouble with the door." Barry told him, shoving himself up off the floor and pulling me up by the arm on his way. He stood pretty close behind me, staring down Andrew, the same way he had in the bar to that kid from his class. "How's it going?"

"Are you guys drunk?" Andrew glared at me, and I felt myself shrinking under his glare. "He's underage, Barry."

"We're not drunk." He told him. "We had practice in the rain and we are just a little tired. Nothing to worry about here."

Andrew glared at us for another minute before shaking his head. "Good, then you can go now. I need to talk to Josh."

"We were going to order pizza and do homework." Barry told him. "You'll have to talk to him tomorrow."

"Yeah, I can come see you in the morning." I offered, hoping he would go for it. I knew I couldn't play off being sober for too long. I was already trying really hard not to giggle hysterically. The contents of all those buckets had knocked me off my ass, and I felt n intense urge to sit down exactly where I was standing. I didn't even realize I was swaying until Barry's hand pushed at the base of my spine, gently making me move forward again.

"Great, it's settled then." Barry told Andrew. Watching the two of them face off was actually kind of sexy, even though Andrew was a dick who probably didn't want me, and Barry was a straight guy who definitely didn't want me. "We'll get our pizza, and you will go back to your room, and Josh will find you in the morning." He shot him a shit-eating grin and stepped in front of me, closer to the door. "Have a good night!" He taunted as he shut the door in Andrew's face. The look Andrew shot me was priceless, a mix of anger, confusion, and shock. It felt good to have the upper hand for a change, even if it was technically Barry's upper hand. "For the record." Barry stated as he turned to face me. "I hate that guy too."

"Why?"

"You have a lot of questions, young one." He grinned before stepping all the way into my room. I watched in awe as he pulled his soaking wet sweatshirt over his head, leaving his bare chest covered in just a plain white tank. "Do you have some dry clothes I can wear? I'm drenched."

I tried in earnest not to stare at his chest, but the broad expanse of skin not covered by his tank was incredibly tempting. I had seen Barry shirtless countless times in the locker room, but this was the first time I felt like I was really seeing him. My booze-fueled brain was fascinated by the water droplets still rolling down from his wet hair onto his shoulders, travelling down the tan skin and under the fabric of the shirt. My mouth watered and I imagined how great it would be to run my tongue along his skin, licking up each water droplet and savoring the salty taste of his skin. His tank clung to his tight abs, and it was ungodly how sexy each little ridge of muscle looked with the translucent fabric doing little to cover them. His jeans hung low on his hips, weighed down from the rain. He had kicked off his socks and shoes already and I found myself staring at his bare feet on the hardwood floor.

"Josh." Barry snapped in front of my face, disrupting the less than PG thoughts running through my brain.

"Hmm?" I asked, blinking up at him. He was so close to me, I could practically smell him. How had I never noticed how drop dead sexy Barry was before tonight? His jaw was strong and perfectly strong, his green eyes sparkled with mischief, as if he could read my mind, and when my eyes landed on his full pink lips, I found myself gulping and trying to distract myself from the blood rushing to my groin.

"Can I borrow some clothes?" He asked again, laughing. It wasn't cruel, but it didn't stop a blush from warming my cheeks.

"Sure, I should have some sweats that will fit you." I mumbled, hoping to god that I had something a little too big for me that was clean so I wouldn't be stuck staring at his wet, dripping form for too long. I dug through my drawers until I found a pair of sweats I had stolen from Adam at some point. He was a little taller than I was, and definitely closer to Barry's size than I was. I'm not a small guy by any means, and crew had helped me bulk up a little so I no longer looked like an awkward teen, but Barry was, well...a man. There was no way he could fit in my clothes. "Here, try these." I told him, tossing him the sweats and a t-shirt from my high school.

"Thanks." He grinned at me. He wasted no time pulling his tank off, giving me 15 seconds of unadulterated bliss from the view of his bare chest before he covered it back up with my shirt. It was a little tight across his broad chest, which I had suspected would happen. It wasn't intentional, I swear.

My jaw just about dropped to the floor when he pulled off his wet jeans and stood in front of me in just a pair of navy boxer briefs. I tried to tear my eyes away, I really did, but the outline of his dick under the thin fabric was something I wanted to memorize and store away for future foddering needs. Everything about Barry screamed pure man, and I was a fool for never seeing it before. Not that I had a chance with him, but a kid can dream, right?

"This is perfect, thanks." Barry told me as he pulled the sweatpants over his hips. "You should probably change too, though, you're drenched."

Panic coursed through me in an instant as I realized the erection currently well hidden by my jeans would be on full display once I took them off. "I'm going to change in the bathroom." I told him. "I have to go anyway." I grabbed my own sweatpants and t-shirt and scurried out of there as fast as my legs could carry me. Thankfully there was no one else in there, and I was able to escape unscathed. I leaned against the cool tile of the wall for a minute, breathing slowly as I willed my hard cock to cooperate. By the time it did, I gathered my wet clothes and went back to my room. Barry had made himself comfortable on my bed and was flicking through TV channels with my remote. He looked right at home, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the view. These new feelings were not only unwelcome, but also inappropriate and bound to get me in trouble.

elno2015
elno2015
419 Followers