Problem with a One Night Stand Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elno2015
elno2015
419 Followers

"Makes sense." He nodded before taking our empty ice cream cups and tossing them into my trashcan. "So how were classes for you today?"

"Not bad. I only had two this morning and then spent all day in the library finishing a paper for tomorrow."

"And you're done?"

"I am." I grinned. "No all nighter for me."

"Such a good student." He grinned back at me as he settled beside me, although more turned to face me. "I guess that means you have time to play."

My stomach lurched and all the blood rushed south as I processed his words. "What did you have in mind?" I teased. "Scrabble? Monopoly?"

He gave me a blank expression for a second, but then his face lit up as he processed what I meant. "I was actually thinking Chutes and Ladders." He moved closer to me, his face inching towards mine until I could smell the coffee ice cream on his breath. "I've been thinking about playing with you all day." He murmured, back on track.

"You have?" I breathed out. My cock stirred in my sweatpants, and I fought back the desire to just pounce on him.

Barry just kept looking at me with those big eyes I was so drawn to, clouded over with lust. He was so sexy I could hardly stand it. "Of course. I have been thinking about you since I woke up this morning. Actually, more like since I woke up back in August when I first met you in the gym."

"Really?"

"Are you fishing for compliments?" He teased, finally reaching to touch me. His hand really only landed on the back of the couch behind me, but he made contact, and it was enough to send heat sizzling through me.

"No." I murmured, totally distracted by that tiny touch. "I just can't believe you were interested."

"Why wouldn't I be? You're the real deal, Josh. You're smart, funny, kind...not to mention, completely gorgeous. I felt drawn to you the first time that I saw you. You were on the treadmill and you were so in the zone, you didn't even notice that I was staring at you throughout my whole workout, and then you took that phone call and I kind of panicked because it looked like some kind of relationship drama and then the guilt about Casey kicked in, and I ended up asking you to join crew so I could at least get to know you without feeling guilty about it. But yeah, either way, I have been thinking about you constantly since the beginning of the year." He gave me a sheepish grin, and I couldn't hold back anymore. I turned on the futon and jumped on him, our lips crashing together without any sort of grace or coordination, but it didn't matter. Barry's strong arms wrapped around me and pulled me closer until I was in his lap. Without breaking our kiss, I slid my legs around until I was straddling him, giving me space to deepen our kiss. Barry's tongue eagerly explored my mouth, the remnants of chocolate and coffee ice cream blending together in a symphony of flavors that inexplicably made me even more aroused. My cock was hard as a rock in my sweats, and surely Barry could feel it rubbing against him. I groaned out as he nibbled on my lower lip, pressing up against him as tightly as I could. Without any warning, Barry gripped my legs and stood, holding me against him without breaking our kiss. He somehow managed to move us to my bed, plopping me down on my back and covering my body with his.

Barry moaned into my mouth as his hands slid up under my t-shirt, but pulled off and settled beside me on the bed. I rolled to face him, curious as to why he stopped but too damn afraid of his answer. "Fuck." He muttered softly.

"What?" I asked, desperately trying to catch my breath and let my heart rate slow. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, of course not." He laughed. "I just had every intention of slowing things down with you."

My heart stuttered in my chest, and a feeling I couldn't identify coursed through me. "You did?"

"Yeah, I just don't want to screw things up."

"You won't." I promised. "I'm tough, I promise." I gave him a grin. "You are not doing anything that I don't want."

Barry inched closer to me again. "Well, then. What do you say we tap into that drawer of yours?"

Desire. Lust. Passion. Call it what you want, but I was beyond words at the level of arousal that burst inside me at his words. I had never thought that my toy collection was anything crazy, just one dildo and one vibrator, but clearly it was an area of fascination for Barry. "Come to the election party with me on Tuesday." I blurted out. Clearly the connection between my brain and mouth was not functioning. Barry looked shocked at first, but eventually his face contorted into a warm smile. I tried to recover as best as I could but still felt completely exposed. "I'm going into the city for the big party, and was wondering if you wanted to go with me. Jason and Matt will obviously be there, but I'm sure they'll be busy so it would be really awesome to have you there, you could keep me company. It might be super boring, so I won't be offended if you don't want to come."

"I would love to go with you." He answered. "I would be honored, actually."

"Really?"

"Of course!" He laughed. "Josh, stop trying to find a way to prove that this isn't something. I want to date you, and if that means going to potentially boring election night parties with you, I'm going to go." He tilted my face towards his and gave me a chaste kiss. "Besides, I'm assuming that this is going to require a suit, and I personally can't wait to see you all snazzed up." He grinned. "Not to mention the part where I will get to rip it off of you."

"If you play your cards right." I grinned.

I barely got the accompanying wink out before Barry had pounced on me. His mouth attacked mine with a renewed vigor, but there was nothing slow and steady about the path his hands took this time around. He was a man on a mission, desperately tugging at my t-shirt to get it over my head and immediately returning his mouth to mine as soon as my torso was bared. I moaned out as he trailed his tongue and lips along the column of my neck, tauntingly slow, just enough to drive me crazy but not enough to push me over the edge. Barry's hand slid down to my groin, palming me gently through my sweats. I'm sure I was leaking enough at this point to leave a damp spot on the soft fabric, but it didn't seem to bother him. A jolt of guilt pulsed through me as I realized that every hook up with him so far had started like this, without me reciprocating a whole lot.

"Stop, stop." I moaned out.

"What's wrong?" Barry asked, stopping immediately and pushing himself up on his hands to look down at me, concern in his eyes. "Too rough?"

I let out a breathless chuckle. "No." I breathed out. "I want to touch you first."

Barry grinned down at me before pressing his lips to mine again, more gently this time. "Well, too bad, cause I want to touch you first." His hand returned to my crotch, only this time he slid it under my sweats and boxers and the skin to skin contact made me buck my hips off the bed. "Mostly because I love how responsive you are to my every little touch.' He teased, gripping me gently and stroking with incredibly slow movements. "But this isn't all that I want tonight."

"It's not?" I managed to squeak out despite the fact that my brain was short-circuiting with each slide of his strong fingers. The callouses on his hands from all his years of crew left the most amazing sensation on the sensitive skin of my cock, making me tremble with need.

"Nope." He shot me a teasing grin before pressing his lips to my neck again. He really knew how to hit all my most sensitive spots without any encouragement and it made me think about how I was so incredibly lucky that this incredible man was interested in me when he could probably have any guy in the entire school. "I want to spend hours exploring your body. I want to play with all these toys you have. I want to tie you down and have my way with you. I want all these crazy things that I have never wanted before but for some reason I really, really want them with you." I gulped and felt my cock jerk in his fingers. Fuck. I didn't even know how to respond to him. "But today, I want you to show me what you like." He murmured against my neck. He began to assault me with his mouth again as he pushed my pants and boxers down over my hips and yanked them down my legs. Without breaking his momentum, he took my hand in his and placed it on my bare cock. I was hard as steel and leaking profusely, the thought of putting on a show for him turning me on like nothing I have ever experienced.

"You want to watch me get off?" I asked, clarifying in case my lust-riddled brain had missed something.

"I want to see how you like it." He told me, yanking off his own shirt. His chest was perfectly chiseled, silky smooth with the exception of a soft happy trail leading right to what I knew was a very impressively sized dick. He returned his hand to where mine was wrapped gently around my shaft and encouraged me to start stroking. He leaned in and kissed me as I began to work up a rhythm, my cock already slick with precum. "How do you like it?" He murmured against my mouth. "Loose and slow? Tight, hard, fast?" I moaned against his mouth and sped up my efforts, sliding up and down my shaft with a tight grip. "Hmmm, looks like you like it fast and hard." Barry teased, settling back to watch me. He let his hand drift down my side, caressing my hip as he did. His proximity and touch kept me going, and I was already dangerously close to coming apart. "I want to see you come undone." He muttered, as if reading my mind.

Barry reached over the edge of my bed to my nightstand and yanked the top drawer open, where he had previously found my stash of toys, condoms, and lube. I really needed a new hiding spot, since this one was clearly not safe. I watched as he pulled out the vibrator I had bought once on a trip to Georgetown with Adam. I never actually used it, but held onto it just incase. Barry tested it out before moving away, the soft buzzing sound filling the air in my room as he smirked in satisfaction. "What are you thinking?" I asked, my words coming out breathy as I slowed my strokes.

He turned and smiled at me. "I'm thinking that I want to watch you use this." I moaned out at his words.

"Barry." I moaned. "Please."

"Please what, baby?" He kissed me, tongue darting into my mouth. I desperately drank him in, feeling so close to the edge I could crawl out of my skin. He was working lube over the plug as he kissed me, his movements disjointed as he did so.

"I want you inside me." I groaned out, lifting to meet his mouth again.

His grin was so mischievous, I didn't know how to interpret it. "Not tonight." He told me, disappointment taking over. "I told you what I want tonight, and I think that you are perfectly content with it."

"Yessssss." I moaned, jerking my hips into my grip.

I barely had any time to process Barry's movements, but the second he pumped a squirt of lube into the hand not on my shaft, I knew exactly what he wanted me to do. I spread my legs wide, letting one land on his as I made space for my lubed up fingers to reach my hole. I lathered my entrance with the slippery lube and rubbed at the sensitive skin until the tight muscle relaxed and I was able to press my fingertip inside. I met Barry's gaze as I slid home, holding it as I began to move it in and out. He broke away to watch my finger, smiling in pleasure as I did no. His hand landed on my hip once again, gripping me as he watched me pleasure myself for him. "You're so fucking sexy." He murmured. I didn't think it was possible for my heart to beat any faster than it already was, but his words sent a spark through me, straight to my heart. I knew I was trouble, but I just couldn't make myself care. "Can you handle this now?" He asked gently, referring to the plug. I had had far larger things inside me, but the taboo and voyeuristic nature of this little show excited me like nothing else I had ever experienced. I was on display but in the sexiest and safest way I could imagine. I nodded, pulling my hand off my cock to take the plug from him. I didn't need anymore prep to get it inside me, and once it was settled in, I brought my hand back to my cock and started to stroke myself faster, panting as I built up a rhythm.

"Turn it on for me." I begged him, wanting him to take some control from me. I had never felt the need to be overpowered like this, but Barry made it seem so erotic, I didn't want his bossiness to go away. "Barry, please. I need to cum." I moaned out.

"Yeah, baby, I want you to cum so hard for me." He murmured, his own breath coming in little pants as he watched me continue to touch myself. I could see a wet spot on the front of his jeans and knew he was hard and leaking too. He reached down and flicked the switch on the plug, turning the vibrator right up to high power. The jolt of energy vibrating against my prostate was too much to handle, and I stroked myself faster and harder, my eyes clenching shut and hips jerking off the bed as I let my climax course through me. "Fuck, you're so sexy." Barry moaned as wave after wave of hot, sticky cum landed across my naked body. I shot so hard that the first burst landed on my face right next to my mouth, followed by a glob at the base of my neck and the rest down my stomach. I kept stroking until my cock was too sensitive to take it anymore and let it soften in my hand as I caught my breath. Beside me, Barry was shaking as he pulled himself out of his pants and jerked his own cock fast and hard, shooting his own load onto my stomach as he climaxed after a few quick strokes. He let his head land on my shoulder as he panted beside me, his breath hot on my skin as we lay there in recovery mode.

"oh. My. God." I finally managed to get out. "That was intense."

Barry lifted his head and looked at me. "Fuck, you have cum on your face." He laughed, before shocking the hell out of me and mouthing my cheek as he licked and sucked my jizz off my face. He leaned down and gathered the glob on my neck before moving back down my quivering stomach and cleaning me up with his mouth, taking in every drop of my cum and his own. I was so turned on, despite my inability to get another erection so soon after such a massive explosion, so I pulled him up to me and kissed him, letting my tongue swirl into his mouth and enjoy the mix of our flavors.

"You are so god damn sexy." He muttered against my mouth before kissing me again.

"That was incredible." I agreed. "I didn't know you were so kinky."

He let out a full belly laugh. "I'm usually not!" He exclaimed. "At least, I never have been. Something about you just gets me going. And let me tell you, watching you touch yourself and then getting to witness you cum? It was the most erotic thing I have ever seen. I think you just provided me with spank bank material that will last until I die!"

I felt the rush of heat on my cheeks and knew I had to be ferociously blushing. "Take off your clothes." I told him, mustering up my courage.

"I should really be going soon." He pointed out. "It seems silly to get undressed if I have to redress in a few minutes."

"Take off your clothes and stay here with me tonight." I told him, although I knew he could hear the question in my voice. I was still so worried that he was going to run from me, just like every other guy in my life

"You want me to stay?" He asked. "Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure. I want you to fall asleep wrapped around me with nothing separating us." No need to sugarcoat things. I was smitten, and I didn't even care if he knew how into him I was. "Come on, Barry. Stay with me."

He grinned at me, that bright smile filling me with joy just by looking at it. He really was a beautiful, perfect specimen. "You don't really have to twist my arm." He laughed. "I would stay here every night if I could."

"You can." I smiled back, reaching over and pulling his pants down. His boxer briefs were soaked, making me proud that I got him going as much as he did for me. "God, your cock is perfect." I groaned, taking in his large member. Even soft, it was incredibly impressive. He just laughed and settled in under the covers with me. I rolled to my side so that my back was pressed against his front, loving the way that big cock fit against me, nestled in my crack. The plug was still inside me, but I was too tired to even care, and I think Barry forgot about it. If he did remember it, he gave no indication and just slid an arm around my waist and held me tightly against him. It was like falling asleep in heaven, I grinned to myself.

The overexertion had tuckered me out and I slept like a rock. It wasn't until an alarm went off at 4:30 am that I jerked awake. It was Barry's phone, a full hour before we actually needed to get up. Barry had somehow climbed over me in an act of Jedi ninja skill, and was pulling his clothes back on. "Where are you going?" I asked sleepily. "It's so early."

"I have to go back to my room and change." He told me, leaning down to kiss me on the forehead. "I'll see you at practice."

"I have clothes you can wear." I told him. "Come back to bed. Stay with me for the next hour."

He looked conflicted for a few seconds. "But everyone will notice if I'm wearing your clothes."

"So? Let them all know that you got laid."

"But I didn't, not really, at least." He argued.

"Well, then come back to bed and you will." I told him. I pushed the covers off and bared myself to him before I pulled my legs back and began to play with the plug we had left in me, gently moving it in and out of me. Morning wood plus my anal manipulation was enough to get me at full mast again, and I knew by the look on his face that I had him. He let out a small growl and yanked his shirt off, barely shoving his pants off before he pounced on me. Within seconds, the plug was pulled out of me, leaving me empty and open to him. My muscles were still loose and relaxed, and I knew I could take him without any prep. However, Barry being the gentleman that he was, sucked one of his fingers into his mouth and got it nice and wet before he slid it inside my opening. I moaned out, bucking against his hand as he slid all the way in without any resistance. He curled the finger forward and hit my prostate, making my cohesive argument as to why he should stay evaporate into incomprehensible babble.

"God, I want to fuck you so bad right now." Barry moaned. "But I could watch you squirm like this all damn day."

"No." I panted. "In me. Now. Please." I pulled at his hand until his finger came out of me and began to tug at him, trying to pull him into place over me. "How do you want me?" I asked him, desperate to please.

"On your back." He commanded, yanking me so that I was folded up on myself, my legs spread wide and my cock dangling down, wet tip bumping against my abs. "Hmm, look at you, all ready for me like a nice little present." I watched as he effortlessly smoothed a condom over his hard shaft, and slid inside me with minimal resistance after having the plug in all night. "Oh, fuckkkkk you are so tight." He moaned out as he bottomed out inside me. All coherent thoughts completely left my brain so I just let my legs wrap around his waist as he began to rock in and out of me. He was so in tune with my every moan, sigh, and gasp, and in no time, I was once again riding the edge of a monstrous orgasm due to Barry's phenomenal skills.

"Fuck, Josh, you feel so good." Barry panted, dropping to his hands and thrusting harder into me. "So close. Cum with me." His thrusts became erratic, and as he pounded into me one final time, I could feel him pulsing into me. It was all it took to push me over the edge, and I erupted all over my own stomach with minimal contact on my own shaft. Barry pulled out of me and quickly knotted off the condom before he collapsed beside me. He grabbed a tissue from the nightstand and wiped my chest off, cleaning me up before he wrapped his arms around me again. "God, you are just phenomenal in bed." He laughed out.

elno2015
elno2015
419 Followers