Procrastination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up here, my pretty," he murmured.

I bit my lip so hard that I almost drew blood.

"F-fuck it!"

I sprang onto the table and grabbed his shoulders, kissing him desperately. His tail pushed my ass forward and his hands reached down. One hand grabbed my ass cheek -- tugging me wider open. I felt a cool breeze tease my anus. Then his other hand guided his cocktip to my ass. I squeaked.

"I did say I'd fill your belly with cum," Ushu purred. "And what can I say?"

He shoved me down and pleasure and pain both exploded through my body as his immense cock plunged into my tight, virginal ass. My thighs spread and I made a low, soft grunting noise at the base of my throat as my clit bumped against his scaled belly. But not everything had been made female, it felt. I felt the intense pleasure of my prostate being teased and pressed against and shuddered as an orgasm ripped through me. My ass clenched and I bit down on Ushu's shoulder to keep from screaming my pleasure to the world.

Then Ushu started to actually fuck me. His balls slapped against my ass as his shaft plunged into me again and again, his hands on my shoulders as he panted. "So...ah...did you like the meal?"

"F-Fuck me!" I groaned.

"I'll take that as a yes, darling," he said, with a laugh as he stood up. He spun around and planted me against the table, pinning my hands over my head as he plunged into me. His tail lashed as he grinned down at me. "So, do you think you're even going to make it to room three?"

I gasped, my back arching as I came again. Ushu seemed to take this as reason enough to plunge in deep. I felt the warmth of his cum rush into my body and my eyes closed as I quivered underneath him. I panted softly, my thighs spread wide as I gasped, my mouth open. I couldn't even make words. I just moaned.

Ushu tugged his cock free and grinned at me. "Need some time to recover?"

I closed my eyes, mumbling. "M...mmaybe..."

###

I flung open the door to Xarnak's room and stopped dead. The red dragon was there, lifting a barbell that looked as if it was close to five hundred pounds. The strain of pushing the bell above his head caused the shoulder muscles that bulged underneath his ruby red scales to strain and tighten as his tail twitched slightly from side to side -- providing balance. Watching the tip of the tail drew my eye inexorably towards the tight curve of his ass and the faintly visible gold-scaling of his balls. My mouth started to water and I closed my eyes -- listening to the red dragon's almost sexual grunts of exertion.

"F-Fucking fine!" I shouted, grabbing my robes and sliding them off -- my well fucked body on display within a moment. "I don't even care what this room does, lets just cut to the chase."

"Huh?" Xarnak turned as I opened one eye to peek at him. He dropped the barbell casually on the ground with an ear-ringing crash. "What? Oh, you're here early. Shit. I was just doing my morning workouts." He grinned at me. "Course, if I knew it was going to be that easy to tempt you, I'd have skipped the plans, bitch."

He dropped the insult like he dropped the barbell -- casual, with utter assurance. My cunt twinged and I flushed and glared at him. "Don't call me a bitch," I hissed.

Xarnak grinned -- sharp teeth gleaming as he walked forward. "Why?" he asked, cupping my chin. "You're kept by Brek, cause he's the gentle one. But you come crawling to me because you know you like this."

My knees shook as I breathed in his smell -- scents of woodsmoke, and sweat, and sex. His cock was hard as a rock -- as red as his back scales and gleaming with pre. My eyes locked on it and I gulped slightly as his fingers pushed my chin back up -- forcing my eyes to meet his.

"You are a bitch." He grinned, smoke trailing from his nose.

Brek called me a slut -- and it was always with this wry tone to it. Something that indicated he was joking. Xarnak didn't have that. Instead, he weighted the word with all the confidence of an ancient general. That confidence took my breath away.

Xarnak grinned. "So, do you want to get on your knees, or do I need to push you?"

I dropped. My hands cupped his balls and then slid to the base of his red shaft, squeezing him right underneath one of the ridges -- where he liked it. I leaned forward, my tongue lolling out as I licked the underside of his cock, looking up at him. My cheeks flushed as I realized I wanted more. More humiliation. More failure. It felt like he had reached into a deep, dark, base part of my brain, hooked a claw in, and rubbed against the pleasure centers. My eyes closed as I focused on the sound of his voice and the taste of his pre as he ground his cock along the flat of my tongue.

"This is why you never escape." He chuckled, his hand cupping the back of my head. "If you wanted you could leave. But you don't. You didn't want to leave when Brek first fucked that prize-wife of yours. You didn't want to leave when I took your pussy for the first time as you were chained to the alter. You didn't want to leave when you walked into this room. You want this."

My head bobbed forward and back -- feeling the ridges of his cock as I looked up into his eyes. His wings spread and he sighed out a streamer of smoke. His hand cupped the back of my head -- gentle, and yet insistent as he pushed my mouth further along his cock. I made a soft, quiet glug noise.

"And I know a secret," Xarnak purred.

I was having a hard time breathing. His shaft had dipped past the point I normally went -- but my throat refused to gag. The old reflexes were suppressed, by magic or by the fact I was so mind-numbingly horny that I didn't care. I made a quiet gurgling noise around his cock, my hands reaching down. Cupping my cunt. Sliding fingers in -- rubbing my clit furiously with my thumb as pleasure coursed through me.

Xarnak grinned. "This isn't the last attempt."

He thrust just a bit deeper, his balls bumping against my chin. Cum -- as blazing hot as lava -- filled my throat as my eyes widened, then rolled back into my head. His seed filled my mouth and my throat and dripped around the almost perfect seal that his cock made as my throat worked as quickly as it could as I tried to not suffocate. The pressure, the need for breath touched off a firework between my legs as my back arched and I groaned through his cock.

Everything went black.

###

A week later, I was standing before the mirror, glaring into it.

Arou was behind me, smiling sleepily as Brek pulled out of her -- her cunt dripping with his cum. I ached from the fucking he had given me, and my fingers went down to tease the very edge of my pussy lips, feeling the seed that still dripped from me.

I looked away from the mirror and watched as my master left the room to go spend time with his brothers.

"This week," I said, quietly.

Arou groaned. "Again?"

I blushed. "T-This week, I'm going to get to the exit. I swear."

Arou blinked and rolled onto her back -- her head lolling over the side of the bed as she looked at me quizzically.

"I can't just keep procrastinating!" I said, weakly.

...could I?

THE END

12