Procrustean Landlord Ch. 02

Story Info
She is willing to do anything to pay a debt!
3.6k words
4.25
40.3k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2002

Nebraska

"Darterrius..." Xue said to her husband across the breakfast table in their small apartment. "There are two things wrong with you."

Darterrius rolled his eyes, he knew where this was going, and he dreaded every second! He kept quiet as he continued to eat his cereal.

"First." She said. "You can't keep a job!"

After so many job changes since he finished school, he could hardly argue that.

"You have a kid, and now you have a wife, and you can't take care of either of us!" She said raising her voice.

Darterrius had gotten used to his wife's nagging, but he refused to listen to any complaints about his boy.

"Now listen here!" He declared with a mouthful of food.

"No, you listen!" She yelled. "I'm not complaining about your lack of love, I'm talking about money!"

"Oh." Was his reply as he spooned more food into his mouth.

"How many jobs has Tyreese gotten you?" She accused.

Darterrius thought on that, there were a few, the motel, the callsite, and now as a landlord. His old college friend had really taken care of him. He looked at his wife to see she was still talking.

He admired her tight and lean body, aside from sassing him over breakfast, she loved to run. She was Chinese-Canadian with brown eyes, and her brown dyed hair in a ponytail.

Regardless of her pissy mood, he now wanted to bed her before hitting the gym, she however had other plans.

"Secondly you can't keep that dick of yours in your pants!" She stated sternly.

Darterrius didn't catch a word of it, he was daydreaming about his college days, back when his wife would only have sex when she was 'asleep'. He missed those days!

"Darterrius!" She said loudly. "I bet you're thinking about sex right now?"

"Uh... yeah, I am." He replied sheepishly.

"I want you to get out!" She yelled.

"Huh? Why?" He said confused.

"Weren't you listening?" She asked angrily.

"Spell it out for me, its early." He said trying to buy time to figure her out.

"I want you to leave and not to come back until you solve your two problems." She said staring him in the eyes.

Smiling he thought he had the answer. "I have a job, and if you have time we can get a quickie in before we both enjoy our weekend!"

"You really are a chuckle-head aren't you?" She said trying to hold in her own laughter.

Darterrius sighed knowing that he saved his marriage for another day.

"I want you to get more money!" She roared once she was composed. "You have a kid! I want to have kids with you, we don't have the cash to do it!"

"Ugh." He said under his breath.

"I don't want you to return until you have extra money." She said pointing to the door. "I don't care how you get it! I just ask that you remember that you're married!"

Darterrius was still baffled, but he had finished his breakfast, plus he knew how he could get some extra cash quickly! He kissed his wife stating that he'd be back soon with money, and with the expectation of taking his pants off!

Twenty minutes later he pulled up to one of the apartment buildings he was responsible for. One of the tenants owed him some money, he could collect, then hit the gym and be home for sex and lunch!

"Hey amigo!" He said banging on the door. "Open up!"

"Si? Who is it?" Replied a female voice.

"It's his buddy Darterrius!" He said with a laugh. "Let him know I'm here."

The door opened and he was greeted by a slim and petite brown skinned Latina. She had her shoulder length black hair loose and wore a simple white and red flora printed sundress. Darterrius was instantly smitten by her as he fumbled for words.

"Hola amiga." He tried to say. "Is Don Carlos around."

"My name is Débora, par favor." She said as her face went from a smile to a frown. "And please don't call him Don."

"Oh?" He said as she let him in. "I guess I'll call him Carlos the Jackal?"

Débora didn't laugh at his joke, but did call for Carlos as she led him into the small apartment. He was seated on the sofa playing a video game with his back to them.

"Who is it?" Carlos asked, too engrossed in his game to look over his shoulder.

"Es ese mono que recoge el dinero del alquiler." Débora said calmly.

"Come back next week for the rent money." Carlos whined.

"I'm not here for the rent." Darterrius said. "Say, whatcha playin?"

"Vice City." Was the quick response from Carlos.

"It's out for sale?" Darterrius asked.

"Come on Tonto..." Carlos teased still playing his game. "I got connections!"

Darterrius frown at all this Spanish being used, he took one course in Latin back in his school days, but it didn't prepare him for all this fast talking. Débora huffed at the lack of attention she was getting and left the room. Darterrius couldn't take his eyes off her ass!

"Say how's that Creatine working for you?" Darterrius said pointing at the large plastic bin next to the TV.

"It's good." Carlos said. "Can you show yourself out? I'm kinda busy."

Darterrius was getting fed up with the lack of focus he was getting from Carlos, this was supposed to be a simple cash pick up! He strode around the small sofa to stand in front of the TV.

"Yo man, I need you to focus up." Darterrius said.

"Darterrius!" Carlos complained. "I'm busy here!"

"I gave you that stuff to help build some muscle." He said jerking a thumb to the container. "I need you to pay me for it."

Carlos tried to ignore the tall muscular black man standing before him. Darterrius was six foot two and played football in college, his wide frame made it very challenging for Carlos to keep playing.

"Come on! I'm trying to evade the cops in the game!" Carlos shrilled.

"Pay me up, and I'm gone!" Darterrius stated loudly.

Débora yelled something incoherent in Spanish from the other room. Carlos in a rage paused his game before standing up into the tall black man's face.

"Get out!" Carlos roared.

This wasn't the scenario Darterrius envisioned, he took a breath before speaking.

"Yo, chill man!" He said calmly. "I'm not here to see how strong you've become, I just wanna get paid up."

Carlos fumed at his words, in addition to his gaming he had been hitting the weights hard. He had gained muscle, but not as much as he had hoped. He felt as if Darterrius were mocking him.

"Fuck you!" Carlos yelled throwing a punch.

Football had paid for college, but Darterrius' first love was always boxing. Carlos' punch was feeble, and with a slight move of his shoulder Darterrius dodged it.

Carlos looked astonished at this and swung his fist again, all the while roaring out his frustration. Darterrius laughed as he stepped backwards escaping the second attack; he felt like a young Cassius Clay outwitting a slow opponent.

"Come on man." He said laughing. "Cut that shit out."

Carlos ignored Darterrius' calm words and started swinging in a rage! Darterrius weaved and bobbed around each attack as he moved cautiously towards the door. He had no intention of either letting the crazed man hit him, or striking back. Tyreese, his boss made it very clear that neither sex or fighting with tenants would be tolerated.

Darterrius could hear Débora yelling, then screaming as Carlos missed him and punched a wall. For his part he laughed at how poorly his would be attacker was coming at him, not once did he try to kick, or throw something at him.

When his back touched the wall, Darterrius held out his hands motioning for an end as he spoke.

"Chill man!" He said. "I ain't hit you yet, but I will if you swing at me again."

As if he words were a feather in the wind Carlos threw that final punch! It hit Darterrius in the stomach; Carlos stepped back shaking his hand in agony. Darterrius was both unhurt and unimpressed!

"It's time I give you your first lesson in boxing." He said cocking his fist in the air.

Débora must have sensed what was going to happen, she appeared literally out of no where to throw herself like Pocahontas between the two combatants. Darterrius held his instrument of destruction in the air waiting for an excuse to bring it down.

"Stop!" She cried. "Please stop!"

"Honey, that's what I been tell this loser all this time!" Darterrius stated.

"Carlos!" She said turning to him. "Why are you trying to hurt him? Pay this man his money!"

"I don't want his money just yet." Darterrius said with his fist still held high. "I wanna punch him in the eye first."

Débora was a well tanned woman, so when her face went pale white from his words it was most notable. She made the sign of the cross, then muttered a quick prayer in Spanish under her breath. Darterrius watched this in curious confusion.

His confusion was short lived, for after she composed herself, she left Carlos to move up to Darterrius. He admired her swiftness as she pressed her body against him, and placed a warm hand on top of his raised fist.

"Please do not do this!" She pleaded softly.

With her firm bust pressed against him, Darterrius had forgotten the anger that coursed through his veins moments before. It had now been replaced by arousal.

"I wasn't going to hurt him too bad..." He teased, all while Débora continued to clutch to his body.

Darterrius looked at Carlos, he could see the smaller man had finally realized what could have happened.

"Por fabor, maybe you can give him a few days? Que?" Débora pleaded.

Anger returned to Darterrius, he wanted money quickly, not drama.

"Look honey, I gots to get paid!" He said loudly.

Débora moved her hands in a very seductive manner across his body, admiring his abs, and squeezing his bugling arm muscles. Darterrius struggled with his desire to punch out Carlos, vs seeing what Débora had to offer.

"Perhaps I can convince you to go away and forget about Carlos." She purred softly as her hand moved towards his waist band.

Darterrius made up his mind pretty quickly, he could always donate blood after lunch and still have money to show his wife. He lowered his arm to place his hand on Débora's ass cheek, she moved ever so slightly, as if she were revolted by his touch, but didn't pull away.

It didn't matter to Darterrius what her feelings were, if she wanted to give up the goods for a few days grace, he was not going to undo that deal! He pulled her close for a deep kiss, all while keeping his eyes on Carlos; he certainly had no trust for either of them.

"Please do not kiss me." She whispered as he pressed her lips to his.

"Fine." Was his reply as he held her hand as pushed by Carlos. "Step aside, it's time to show you how to be a man."

Darterrius sat on the corner of Carlos' bed, he didn't have to speak what he expected Débora to do next. As if she were dancing to music she swayed her hips, running her hands up and down her body. A quick glance at the door revealed that Carlos was watching with mouth agape.

As if she were part magician and part stripper she undid her sundress and allowed it to slide down her body. Underneath she wore a matching set of pink panties and padded brassiere.

Darterrius felt like he were sitting in his corner between boxing rounds with his opponent moving back and forth teasing him to venture forth. He however didn't need his coach giving him hints, he knew that if he waited she would come to him.

Débora turned her back to him, showing off her firm and defined ass, the pink material riding up covering the treasures that still remained hidden. She looked over her shoulder in disgust, but Darterrius knew better; he was very certain that she wanted this almost as much as him!

With her back still to him, Débora unlatched her bra, and let it drop to the floor, her panties quickly joined it. Darterrius started to pant in anticipation, she had a great ass, but as a boobman he was dying for her to turn around!

When she finally did turn towards him, she had her arm covering her small breasts and her other hand over her vagina. Darterrius stood and keeping eye contact with Débora he had his clothes off in a heart beat. The look of distain remained on her face until she looked down at his manhood, a smile briefly appeared before she forced it away.

"You may have my body," She stated dropping her hands to reveal her body, "but you do not own me."

"Fair enough." Darterrius said holding his arms out to receive her.

He watched as Débora stepped out of the pile of clothes to approach him. She was the colour of bronze all over with no tanlines, her nipples were dark and erect despite the heat. Her pubes were as black as the hair on her head, and trimmed very neatly.

Darterrius placed his hands on her hips as he kissed her shoulders; goosebumps arose from her flesh, then as if she had forgotten her reluctance she let her hands roam across his body as well.

He fought the overwhelming desire to kiss her before deciding to sit back on the bed. Débora waited for him to get comfortable before going to her knees beside him. She wrapped her hand around his manhood, squeezing it briefly then looking up at him.

"You disgust me." She said as she inhaled all of his eight inches of ebony cock.

Darterrius mulled some replies, but she was doing such an expert job that he decided to keep his mouth shut. Débora stroked his meat quickly, all while moving her head up and down, it seemed to Darterrius that she was aiming for a quick finish to get rid of him.

Darterrius' boxing coach always told him 'thinking quickly on your feet is more important than figuring it out on your back.' Those words meant a lot when he boxed, but now on his back helpless, they took on new meaning. He didn't want to stop her... she was doing a very good job!

Débora suddenly ceased her stroking and kept her head still, all while shutting her eyes deeply. Darterrius knew exactly what that meant, Débora was cumming from sucking his dick!

"You are an asshole!" She stated standing up.

"I ain't makin you get on my dick." Darterrius said back to her; he was tiring of her talk.

Débora huffed as she held his penis straight up and slowly stabbed herself with it. She grunted and wriggled her ass to adjust to her size. When she squeezed her eyes shut, Darterrius knew she was more than a willing participant.

Out of the corner of his eye, Darterrius could see Carlos lurking in the doorway adjusting his pants, it seemed that Débora wasn't the only one deeply aroused.

When she felt ready, Débora moved her legs so that she was squatting above Darterrius and with no support she began to rise and lower herself onto him.

In the room all that could be heard was the slapping of their two bodies competing with their heavy breathing. The soft panting of Carlos could faintly be heard in the background.

Darterrius could tell Débora's strength was flagging as her pace slowed down. He in turned started thrusting his hips upwards to meet her, the sound of colliding flesh increased in volume.

"Madre Dios!" She swore out loud.

Darterrius smiled broadly at this, even though he had no idea what she was saying. Débora shuddered then climbed off him to end up on all fours on the bed. Darterrius however had other plans.

"Carlos!" He said in a commanding tone. "Get in here!"

Carlos' fire had long since fled him, he meekly did as he was ordered. Darterrius sat him down on the bed, then directed Débora to lean over him. Both looked very uncomfortable.

When Darterrius pushed his meat back into her soaking wet hole, Débora looked back at him over her shoulder. He no longer saw the awkwardness that was there moments ago, it had been replaced by pure bliss.

He gripped her hips tightly as he thrusted his hips into hers with more and more power. Débora initially placed her hands on the bed, but with the rough doggy style from behind she grasped Carlos' upper thighs for support.

The look on Carlos' face reminded Darterrius of the men he'd knocked out in the ring as they struggled back to their feet, trying to prove they could continue the fight. Darterrius did what he did in the ring, he grinned a giant toothy smile and winked at the man he'd hoodwinked.

Switching positions for a final time Darterrius withdrew his log of love from Débora's birth canal and laid her on the bed. By now she had come to trust his choice in positions and set her head near Carlos.

Wordlessly Darterrius lifted her arms and pushed them backwards toward Carlos. Baffled did as he directed. Darterrius had no desire to get his back scratched and torn by the passionate Latina below him.

Like a runaway train he rammed himself into Débora. He had put her legs on his shoulders in his determined effort to leave her both satisfied and raw! For her part, she was more than content to let that happen.

"I want to touch you!" Débora said her earlier anger forgotten.

Ignoring this Darterrius looked up at the sullen Carlos who was inches away from his face.

"Don't you dare let those hands off the bed." He ordered to the meek man.

He squeezed her tiny breasts, and ached to suck on her dark brown nipples. Time however was not on his side, he had no desire to miss his gym time. He could also feel his own orgasm rearing its ugly head.

"Honey." He said meeting Débora's eyes. "Where do you want me to cum?"

He could see her trying to think through the fog of orgasm to reply.

"Don't make a mess on me!" She said sternly. "I don't have time for a shower!"

"Fair enough!" He said fucking her faster.

The two of them increased in volume as he thrusted into her with the power of his strongest uppercut. The sounds they made reminded Darterrius of a crowd sensing a knock-out about to occur.

When he came Darterrius could feel the cum spurting forth from his hose into her womb. Regret of forgetting a condom did not cross his mind as he achieved pure nirvana.

Lowering her legs he draped himself all over her body like a boxer down for the count. She kissed him repeatedly as she fought with Carlos for control of her arms.

Feeling like a victor he kissed her back, then finally sucked in her nipples. When his lust for her flesh was fully satisfied he rose from her and with a patience only a man can have when his penis is hyper sensitive.

"Did you cum inside me?" Débora asked confused and angry.

"Yeah." He replied plainly.

"Carlos!" She barked. "Let go of me!"

Darterrius looked around for something to clean up with as he fought for breath. Débora propped herself up, then swore in Spanish after dabbing her fingers in to her dripping pussy.

"I didn't say cum inside me!" She said loudly.

"You said not to cum on you!" He said back to her.

She had her legs spread apart as his goo oozed out of her opening. A pang of fear ran through Darterrius, the last time he pumped a chick with that much jizz he knocked her up. The last thing he wanted was a baby-mama as crazy as Débora.

"Yo Carlos!" He said. "I'm going to catch a shower then go."

As if waking from a dream Carlos snapped back into reality to reply.

"We good?" Carlos asked.

"Uh, yeah, we is." Darterrius replied leaving the room.

Fifteen minutes later Darterrius felt much better! A good lay followed by a hot shower made him feel refreshed and ready to hit the gym. He walked back to the bedroom to say good-bye to the crazy duo, he however was not prepared for what he saw!

Débora was still on her back spread eagle, just like he had left her, but now Carlos' face was buried between her thighs! He watched in amazement as the little man licked and ate away at the clumps of human DNA that he had pumped into Débora minutes before!

Such things didn't gross out Darterrius, but it wasn't something he'd ever do. Débora moaned in writhed in pleasure on the bed; the orgasms he could hear even sounded real!

In the ring Darterrius knew when to pull back, and when to strike with all his might. This was an opportunity to strike! He quietly moved to the living room, and picked up a couple games, then made for the door.

12