Produce Man's Big Meat Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenn needs a second helping of the Produce man.
2.6k words
4.4
163.7k
194

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been three days since my wife Jenn had lost the bet with Larry the produce man, the big cock ugly pervert she hated, and she was getting a bit frustrated constantly going on runs and doing a lot of extra housework. She would probably be too ashamed to admit she had liked what she had done with him. He was an ugly, bald, fat man who had very clear perverted tendencies. But there was no denying she had enjoyed it when he had fingered her to climax. I could still picture her beautiful face with her eyes rolling back in her head as the pervert worked her pussy.

"Honey I have to go shopping I'll be back." Jenn was trying to rush out the door as fast as possible.

"Hold on a sec babe."

When I turned the corner to the door I could see why. She was dressed in tight bike shorts and a low cut tank top with her hair in a ponytail. "What is it honey?" She asked.

"I just needed you to know I am not going to be home tonight Bill needs a fifth for poker tonight."

"Oh ok... Is that pervert Larry going too?"

"No I haven't heard from him in a couple of days as a matter of fact. Why do you ask?" I wondered if I could get her to hook up with him again I just gave her the perfect opportunity with me gone for the evening.

" No reason in particular I just don't want that pervert rubbing off on you." She was getting a little nervous as she gave me a little peck on the cheek. "I won't be long."

She then walked out the door and got into her car.

I knew this would this would happen she was becoming a big cock slut and quickly. I had noticed the night before that after I fucked her hard and came she still wanted more. Unfortunately for her I was spent. When I woke later that night I went downstairs to find her fingering herself to a porn. She looked amazing working her pussy and I couldn't tear my eyes away.

I got in my car when hers was out of sight and followed her. I didn't bother with a disguise as I could use the excuse of inviting Larry to play poker tonight. I walked into the store and looked toward produce to find her. She was there pushing her buggy near the cucumbers as I moved to a spot to hide I noticed Larry out of the corner of my eyes walking toward her from behind.

"Hey baby you miss me yet?" Larry stood right behind her.

"Ugh... what do you want pervert?" Jenn was saying the stuff she usually said but they didn't have the same tone as usual, there was much less disgust there than before.

"Oh baby don't be like that we both know what I want." He began to place bith hands on her sim waist. "The real question is what do you want?" As he said that he humped forward into her ass and held his pelvis there.

Jenn had a look of fury on her but I could sense her confusion as well as if she was trying to find out if she liked it or not.

"Stop it pervert." She finally said pushing him away and turning around. "We're in public you asshole."

"Sorry baby if you want we can head out back to somewhere more private." Larry was now facing her and holding her close to him by her waist.

"I came to shop."

"And I have what you want to purchase... free of charge of course. When is the next time hubby is gone so we can really have some fun?"

Jenn was showing the conflict on her face as she stood there for a second probably wondering if she should go for it.

"He is playing poker tonight... but I'll be busy tonight too."

"Oh I'll be keeping you busy."

"Not what I meant pervert." But i could tell she was having a hard time herself believing that one.

"I'll be over around eight wear something sexy baby." He then walked off while Jenn stood there. Her faced looked to be asking herself what she had done.

EIGHT O'CLOCK

"I'm going to meet Bill babe don't wait up I'll probably be late." I said to her through the bathroom door.

"See you later honey." I walked out of the house and went to hide on the side of the house to see inside. About fifteen minutes later I heard a knock at the door. Jenn came down wearing a white bathrobe robe and her hair was still a little wet.

When she opened there was Larry wearing most likely the same stained white t-shirt, barley hiding his belly, with stained blue jeans.

"Hey baby is hubby home?"

Jenn had a disgusted look on her face. "What the fuck are you doing here pervert?"

Larry stepped through the door unopposed from her.

"We have a date remember as long as hubby is out."

"I never agreed to this"

"You never said no either did you?" He had her there she wasn't exactly pushing him out even now.

"Why don't you leave me alone?" Jenn was becoming angry.

"Oh baby please you won't leave me alone you are the one who sent those pics to my phone of yourself fingering to porn the other night."

"I wasn't myself when I sent those I was... I was..."

"Horny for big cock." He wasn't asking.

Jenn could only stare at the floor ashamed she had been exposed like this.

" Don't be sad baby I have the cure right here." Larry said pulling off his pants. He wasn't wearing underwear and from the look on Jenn's face he probably hadn't showered before he came over.

But one thing was on display that she couldn't stop staring at his big cock dangling between his legs. It looked massive to me, at least eight inches long and very thick girth, bigger than her wrist Jenn mouth was a mix of disgust and curiosity. Here at the entrance of our house was a ugly, fat, bald, perverted man, who also happened to be hung and my wife was not doing anything to throw him out. Larry began to walk toward her.

"Well baby where do you want to do this?"

"We aren't doing anything you ugly pervert!" Jenn was starting to walk toward the phone by the stairs.

Larry managed to beat her there and stop her from picking it up.

"Baby be reasonable or maybe we could play another game?"

"What game?" Jenn was becoming nervous and scared.

"It's called tell hubby the truth. Basically we either fuck or I tell hubby everything and show him those beautiful pics you sent me."

"Fuck you asshole." Jenn had a furious looked combating Larry's slimy grin. After a moment of thinking and pacing she knew she was beat more ways than one.

"Fine let's get this over with." Jenn then began leading him to the living room.

"Baby I was thinking why not have some change of scenery and fuck in your bed."

"No!" Jenn was scared probably worried if they fucked there she wouldn't have time to clean the evidence. "The guest bedroom would be better it's firmer than mine."

"Fine by me." My wife was sometimes quick on feet with good ideas. "We're gonna need all the mattress support we can get." Larry laughed.

Jenn led the way as I snuck inside lucky for me there was another hiding spot for the spare bedroom in my room. I quietly waited til they were in the room left of the stairs and then I tiptoed quickly to our bedroom and went to the closet. I took off a panel against the wall and crawled into the spare bedroom closet which was luckily closed but had blinds I could see through. I had made it in time to see Jenn taking off her bathrobe and letting it fall to the floor revealing herself to Larry standing at the doorway big white cock still dangling between his legs.

Jenn must have been hoping somewhat this would happen because she was wearing a red lace bra with a skinny red thong to match. Larry grinned evilly to himself as his cock started twitching.

"Damn baby you look great." She did look great her big c cup breast barely contained by her bra, and her thong barely covering her pussy.

"Whatever pervert, let's get this over with." Jenn began to sit on the bed when Larry stopped her.

"Whoa know get on your hands and knees on the edge." Jenn didn't like taking orders from anyone but she reluctantly did as told. Larry then waddled up to her and stood to where she was eye level with his monster. Jenn stared at it transfixed for a moment.

"Well baby you know what it likes." And with that Jenn grabbed the cock with her smaller hand and slowly began jerking it watching it grow slowly. Larry then took off his shirt.

"Fuck yeah baby that's it."

After a few moments of stroking it she then placed the head in her mouth and began sucking on it. The head fit but the shaft was bigger than the head and she was having trouble fitting it in her mouth as only a third would get in.

"It won't fit." Jenn looked up complaining.

"That's fine just lick it all over your mouth is not the main course tonight." Jenn looked worried and for good reason that cock was probably way to big for her tight pussy. How the fuck would it fit? Jenn then resumed the oral and licked the shaft up and down. She stooped and licked his balls and sucked each in turn and then licked under the shaft before stopping.

"Alright let's try that pussy." Jenn sat the on her hands and knees and didn't move. Her face was that of worry.

"It won't fit." She finally said.

"Oh baby that's hubby talking we'll make it fit." Larry said while getting on the bed behind her. Jenn tried crawling off but Larry grabbed her hips and held her there. Then he pulled off her thong.

My wife started moaning when Larry put a finger in her tight pussy. He spent a couple minutes spitting and fingering her pussy finally stopping and placing the head at her entrance.

"Please go slow." Jenn pleaded with the pervert.

"Don't worry baby unlike your little hubby I know how to handle a pussy though this one is probably the best I've ever seen."

Jenn face went from worry to forming a massive O as Larry began to enter her.

"What the fuck!" Jenn was going nuts as the head slipped in. Her whole body convulsed with the entry.

"There we go we're in." Larry sounded triumphant while Jenn stared directly in the mirror across the room from my position in the closet. Her face showed an emotionally beaten woman she must have realized she wouldn't want to resist anymore.

"You ok baby?"

"So full." Jenn said weakly.

Larry was being an ass now. "What's that baby?"

"Sooo fffull... how... muchhh is in?"

Larry couldn't hold back laughing. "Only the tip baby another seven inches to go haha."

Jenn showed an expression of wow. She probably couldn't believe how good his big cock would feel. Slowly Larry began to push into her tight pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh godddd fuckkkk!" Jenn was losing it now.

Larry had the look of a pro fucker fully concentrating on her tight pussy. He contiued slowly pushing and pulling inch after inch into her. When he got a little over half in he stopped, they had been at it for an hour now, they both sat there sweating all over. Larry on his knees half his eight inch monster stuck in her. Jenn on her hands and knees taking a beast that shouldn't be in her tight pussy.

"My pussy wasn't built for this." Jenn said breathing hard in between words.

"I disagree this pussy was built for my big cock."

I stood in the closet jerking my little cock to them as Larry slowly began pulling out til only the tip remained.

"Now let's have fun." Larry pushed as hard and far as he could and pulling out just as quick, Jenn's eyes rolled back in her head.

"Ohhh fuckking shitttt!" Jenn was now feeling something she rarely did from me as Larry kept pounding hard and smacking her ass.

"That's right baby this is how a real man handles pussy."

Over and over he kept pounding as Jenn kept receiving more and more orgasms he wouldn't stop soon all his cock was going in and out at times. Jenn finally fell face first on the bed she was spent but Larry kept pounding away using his strong arms to keep her tight ass up on his cock. Then he grabbed her long brown hair and pulled her back up to her elbows.

With one hand on her ass cheek and the other pulling her hair he was fucking her hard and fast. Jenn was barely awake now as the bed kept shaking beneath her so many orgasms were hitting her all at once.

He may be fat but his stamina was amazing he was not ever close to slowing down for at least an hour. Jenn was just a special toy at this point hardly able to respond as Larry pounded her. Then he let go of her and stopped.

Quickly he flipped her over and began doing missionary to her.

"Oh fuck so big." Jenn was spent but looked up to see the invasive monster entering her pussy. Her pussy lips spread open for his cock and he was soon fucking her hard as before. Larry had her legs over each shoulder as he stood on the edge of the bed fucking his cock in and out of her pussy.

From the mirror I could see he was admiring the perfect body she possessed below him. He soon grabbed one of her tits and cupped it. I couldn't tell what she was doing but no doubt she was just string up at possibly one of the ugliest men she had ever seen. But he was also giving her more orgasms than anyone else ever had.

"Oh fuck baby you are so perfect." Larry must have felt like he was in heaven.

"Your cock is so big... Fuck!" Larry sped up again after hearing that. I could barely see his balls hitting her tight ass but I could see her back arching at some points.

" Fuck baby you're tight I"m ready to blow."

Jenn shot up as much as she could on her elbows. "Not in me any where but there."

Spurt after spurt landed on Jenn's belly, on her tits, on her face, and even further beyond the bed. He seemed like he would never stop cumming.

He collapsed beside her both of them exhausted. Jenn instinctively began wiping the cum off her and then she did something remarkable and began licking it off her hand.

"Damn baby you're nasty." Larry was propped up on one elbow staring at her. Jenn remembered instantly where she was.

"Get out now pervert!" Jenn yelled at him.

"Fine baby I'll be seeing you later." Larry said retrieving his shirt and heading downstairs.

When the door closed Jenn sat up and ate more cum off her.

"He is the biggest ugliest pervert ever but damn he can fuck good."

To Be Continued...