Producer & Director

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan reached down and gently ran his hand up and down his prick. The silky, stretchy fabric made the feeling a bit different than usual. He remembered the scenes imagined by the boy in the story: french kissing his girl, feeling her tits, putting his finger in her pussy, and playing with her clit. His hand moved faster and he both felt and saw the spot of moisture spreading over his briefs from the tip of his rod. These were his only clothes and to prevent messing them up Alan slid them off and kicked them to the floor. When he lay back down with his head on the pillow he could see his piss-hole as his dick lay extended on his flat belly. With his hips and knees flexed and legs spread apart he could also see his balls and ass in the mirror on the wall across from the bed. What a turn-on!

His dick twitched as he lightly ran his fingers along its underside and played with his balls with his other hand at the same time. It had been awhile since his last session, and Alan wasn't about to prolong things in his present state of mind. Grabbing his rod firmly he began to rub it faster and faster, occasionally pressing it flat against his belly to briefly feel the warmth of the blood that engorged it. The tempo of his breathing increased and he felt the little tingle grow and grow until felt it in his face and even the tips of his ears. After a brief pause and holding of breath, the spurts came fast one after another, showering his belly with his white, viscous cum.

Afterwards he decided that this time it had felt OK but only just OK. It hadn't been nearly as good as it could be when Alan was in the right mood and had the right stimulus to help. Masturbation was best when he could get his hands on a Playboy or Penthouse. Some guys seemed to be able to get better mags like Hustler, but Alan wasn't part of that crowd and hadn't seen much real hard-core stuff. Alan was most content when he could beat his meat slowly while looking at the naked Playboy babes imagining Mandy Rice's face on their bodies (Mandy was his current heartthrob, as if she would ever consider dating a nerd like him). The buildup would be great and the release, fantastico. When jacking off that way he couldn't aim his prick at his face unless he wanted to taste his own cum. With that somewhat gross thought he drifted off to sleep

Upon waking and cleaning up with a washcloth, Alan put his shorts on again and started watching another video. He was hungry and pushed the button hard with his fist. The fist was for the kidnappers, but despite his bravado Alan wondered what he would really do if he ever saw them face-to-face.

****

I was now juggling several balls at the same time and had never felt more exhilarated. The boy and girl were well settled in and ready for my next intervention. I had sent new letters to both sets of parents along with additional things from their schoolwork to prove they were from me. In the letters I told them to be patient, that their kids were safe, and that they should be looking into getting cash together. How much, and when I wanted it, I would tell them later. I also told them that if the police got too close to finding their offspring and me we all would just disappear. They would never know what had happened to their kids. This last was not true. As always, I had put a safeguard in place. If I were to miss contacting a certain person at certain times that person would open a storage locker in one of the cities. The locker contained information that would allow my prisoners to be found. I may have needs I sometimes satisfy in illegal ways, but I am neither a killer nor unnecessarily cruel.

I said nothing to link the two kidnappings and wrote the letters in different styles and words, but it was too much to expect that the two different local police jurisdictions wouldn't eventually figure out that they were dealing with the same person. Probably the FBI already knew, even though the newspapers didn't indicate that this was the case. I had long ago prepared for the payment of the ransom and my escape. On some of my journeys into the cities, I periodically checked to see that all was still in place.

It was time, I decided, to do some editing of the videotapes I was collecting of my guests.
Chapter 9

After eating what she considered breakfast (any meal eaten after she first woke up) Cindy rummaged through the videotapes to find one she had yet to watch. In a corner of the drawer she found a videocassette case that had no identifying label. She didn't remember seeing one like that before. Puzzled, she took it out and popped it open. The cassette itself had no label, either. She put it in the VCR and turned it on.

It was obvious to Cindy from the lack of the usual warnings that were at the beginning of a video that this one was made non-commercially, probably by recording a program on television or by a person with their own video camera. When it finally began she was sure of it. She saw what looked like a teenaged boy posing as though he was a bodybuilder. He was wearing only red bikini-cut shorts. There seemed to be no sound, just the picture. The boy had a reasonably good body and was actually pretty good looking in a way, but he was obviously goofing around for the camera.

There was a brief period of no picture followed by a scene in which the same boy was lying on his back on a bed reading a book. Periodically the view shifted from the foot of the bed to the head of the bed and then to one side. As the boy read Cindy noticed that the bulge in his shorts (which she had noted in the first scene, but hadn't acknowledged to herself before) began to get larger. Entranced by the process she watched the shorts stretch out until there was a good-sized 'tent' in the boy's crotch. At that point the boy reached down with one hand and began to rub what was obviously his penis through his shorts. He began to rub faster and faster and then put down the book and proceeded to take off his shorts and throw them on the floor.

At this point Cindy turned off the VCR. She felt herself flushing. She was both attracted and repelled by what she had seen. She had babysat for little boys and had seen their penises and knew how they got bigger when the boys got an erection. She also knew that an erection was necessary for having sex. She had even joked around with her friends about the possible size of the penises (they called them 'dicks') of boys that they knew, but she had never actually seen the penis of anyone her age or older. Her brother was always careful to stay covered around the house. He was almost paranoid about modesty (as was Cindy). She remembered the descriptions in the short story she had read that had gotten her so excited the other 'day'. This thought, coupled with what she had just seen, made her flush even more. She pressed the start button again.

The boy's penis (for some reason she still couldn't call it a 'dick') stood almost straight up and looked huge. It was reddish pink with some bluish lines squiggled on it. The tip was smooth and round with a ridge of flesh running around it about an inch below its end. There was a patch of brown hair growing at the base of the shaft. As the view switched to the end of the bed she could see a sack at the base that had two bulges (they must be his 'balls'). The sack appeared to be hairless.

The boy touched his penis softly and ran his finger along the bottom side of the shaft. As he did this, Cindy saw the penis jerk several times and it seemed to get a bit larger. As it grew it fell onto his tummy pointed at his head. The boy began to rub harder, almost jerking on his penis. She could see the skin wrinkle as he slid his hand up and down. His other hand began to play with his balls. From the side she could see that the boy had his eyes closed and his face began to tense up. Cindy realized that there really was sound on the tape as the panting and grunting of the boy became audible.

The view shifted to the head of the bed. Cindy could now see straight down the boy's trunk to his penis. She could see a slit in its end when the boy every so often stopped jerking on it, pushing it down onto the skin of his stomach. The speed of the rubbing and jerking increased and Cindy's breathing seemed to increase to keep pace with that of the boy. Shivering, she slid forward in her chair, instinctively knowing that something was going to happen. All of the sudden a large spurt of white stuff sprayed from the hole at the end of the penis. Squirt after squirt of the viscous substance followed. As this was happening the boy lifted his hips off the bed in a series of jerky motions. The white stuff (which Cindy knew had to be semen) was much thicker than water or urine. It stayed where it landed in sticky blobs, sometimes leaving a thin thread connected to the boy's penis.

The view then shifted to the side and the scene was replayed. She saw the increasing activity of the boy's hands, the jerking of the hips and then spurt after spurt of semen (she remembered her friends called this 'cum' or 'jism'). One or two times the cum squirted all the way up onto his chest almost to his neck.

As the screen went blank, Cindy realized she was panting and that her heart was pounding. She looked down and saw that her hand was in her crotch pushing and almost rubbing on her mound and the lips of her vagina. She was both mortified and exhilarated. She had just seen a boy masturbate, and had almost masturbated along with him. She lay back on the bed, her head swimming. Remembering the story and seeing the video had 'turned her on' (now she finally knew what this meant). She felt like she just had to make herself feel as good as she had before. Before her analytic mind could get in the way Cindy took off her panties and shift, lay back on the bed and began to caress herself.

No longer present was the doubt and hesitation of her first time. She knew what she wanted and had concluded that making yourself feel good couldn't be such a bad thing. No one was being hurt. In addition, she actually felt an urgent need for relief.

Softly, she tickled her breasts and nipples. Gently and not so gently squeezing and poking she again experienced the joint feelings of pain and pleasure. Bending her head forward she tried to raise one nipple to her mouth, but was thwarted just short of her goal. If only her tongue were longer! Moving one hand to her cunt (thinking the 'dirty' word seemed to excite her even more) she felt its dampness. Her finger slid into the cleft almost effortlessly, accentuating the tingling and buzzing sensations sent there from her breasts. Her hips bucked once or twice (just like the boy in the video!) when she touched her swollen clit.

As she lightly traced one finger back and forth over her clit, Cindy inserted another into her cunt. At the point of resistance she pushed harder. There was some pain, but she was able to push deeper than before and the feeling of fullness seemed to satisfy some inner need. Her other hand reached down and caressed her thighs. She began to feel the mounting sensations that led her the last time to orgasm. She wanted to delay this if she could (this was one time when denial of the thing you wanted most was almost as wonderful as getting it).

Her squirming had caused her hair to fall across her face. She reached a hand up to brush it away from her mouth. In the process her finger touched her lips and Cindy's tongue
automatically licked the wet spot it left behind. Instead of yucky, she found the warm, salty taste to be strangely stimulating. Simultaneously she became aware of a musky odor. It had to be coming from her pussy. The odor and taste were the same, but yet not the same. She brought her other hand to her mouth (oh, the agony of leaving her clit unstimulated) and licked the secretions from her fingers. How deliciously dirty she felt. She quickly returned her hands to their marvelous work, licking her fingers at least once more. The feelings began to build again and this time she was not going to interrupt them. Huffing and puffing, Cindy again proved that the little engine could indeed climb the mountain, only this time her shuddering climax threatened to throw her from the bed rather than to flood the bathroom.

As she recovered, Cindy decided that this time had not been better, but had been just as good as the first. In addition, just like the first time, after having reached what had to be the epitome of ecstasy followed by the buzzy-tingly floating sensation, she gradually lapsed into a listless letdown. Returning to the real world, she again had to face the fact of a captivity that seemed to have no end.

In an attempt to break the lethargy, she watched the video a second time. Given her somber mood, the results were the antithesis of what they were before. All she could do was analyze again. Who was the boy? Why would he let someone videotape such an intensely private experience? And, more disturbingly, what was there about the video that seemed so familiar?
Chapter 10

Alan had gone through all of the books in the dresser trying to find another story like "Teenage Tale". He was unsuccessful. Having read the story several times, he no longer was able to get excited enough by it to beat off. In his frustration he again picked over the collection of videos. This time he found an unlabeled box containing a tape that also lacked a label. Puzzled, he put it in the VCR and began to watch. The tape was obviously home made (but of high quality) and it began with a girl standing and looking at the camera. She was a cute blonde who appeared to be about Alan's age. The camera angle allowed him to see her down to her knees. She was wearing a pale pink blouse and blue jeans. Her eyes darted back and forth as though she was looking for someone. She wasn't smiling for the camera.

The girl bent over for a few seconds and then stood up again, tossing a pair of shoes and socks to the floor. Then, to Alan's surprise, she unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall to the floor as well. Without pausing, she unsnapped her pants and removed those, too, leaving herself standing in front of the camera clad only in a white bra and panties. Alan changed his mind: she wasn't cute; she was beautiful. He could feel his dick starting to twitch. The girl stood still and her face made none of the smirking, come and get me looks that girls usually made in the pictures Alan was used to seeing in the skin mags. If anything, she looked scared.

In a movement that thrust her breasts out towards the camera, the girl reached back with both hands and unhooked her bra. She slipped it off her shoulders, letting it join her other clothes on the floor. Before he could get a clear look at her chest, she reached down and took off her panties as well. Now she was standing totally naked, looking into the camera with a detached, distant look in her eyes.

Alan's dick was now fully erect, stretching his shorts almost to the limit. She was gorgeous and perfectly proportioned. Her breasts were large, but not huge, with pink nipples that jutted straight out towards him but with a slight angle upward as though pulled by strings attached to invisible helium-filled balloons. A tiny brown blemish on the inside of her left breast accentuated her silky complexion. Below her soft, flat tummy he could see a tiny patch of blonde hair and the beginning of a crack that disappeared between her legs. Alan jumped as she moved, bringing her hands up to the sides of her breasts. She rose as though standing on tiptoes and slowly slid her hands downwards along her torso. She continued to be almost expressionless, like she was in a trance.

Then the picture went blank.

When the picture came on again the same girl could be seen lying naked on a bed. Every so often the camera angle would shift: sometimes from the side, sometimes from the foot of the bed and sometimes from the head. From the side Alan could see the girl playing with her breasts. At times she gently brushed her nipples with her fingertips and at others she grabbed them between thumb and index finger, giving them a sudden twist. He could see her shudder as she tweaked and caressed herself. He unconsciously reached down and began to play with himself as he saw her bend her head down while lifting up one breast, trying to reach her nipple with her mouth and tongue.

Her hands now were between her legs. The camera shifted to the foot of the bed and Alan could see that she had one or two fingers shoved into her pussy while she fiddled with the top of her slit with her other hand. Her hips bucked as she worked her fingers in and out. The girl's panting and soft moans became audible on the tape. She lifted one hand to her face, brushing away her hair. To his amazement, she quickly followed this by lifting up her other hand, sticking her fingers one at a time into her mouth and sucking on them. She even reached down, inserted her fingers into her slit again, and then put them back into her mouth. It was as though she couldn't get enough of the taste of herself!

Both her hands soon were at work again between her legs. Her face was now scrunched up, eyes closed as though she was in pain – or ecstasy. The bucking began to increase and her moans came louder and faster. Alan's hand jerked his dick in time with the video, his build-up paralleling the girl's. All of a sudden, as though in the grip of an epileptic seizure, the girl screamed and spasmed again and again, flopping uncontrollably on the bed as she thrust her hands into her pussy. It was as though she was trying to prevent the escape of some personal essence. As her incredibly erotic workout gradually wound down, she ended up lying curled on her side with her hands still between her legs, exhausted, asleep, or both. Alan was able to see these specific details only during repeated viewings. He missed most of them the first time as he, too, came with a ferocity he had never before experienced. He actually shot some of his cum right through the thin stretchy material of his shorts; there was even one small glob of it on the TV screen.

After a while Alan stopped rerunning the tape. He was as exhausted as the girl and his prick was too sore to touch.

****

I was elated after viewing my latest group of tapes. I had already collected more material than in any of my previous 'productions' and the final act was yet to be played. It was time to begin it, though. The kids had been away from home longer than was safe for me, even though it seemed that they were enjoying their sojourn at my motel more now than they had at the start. I mailed letters to set in motion the series of events that would allow the parents pay me for the time I had invested in the education of their children. In the letters I specified the amounts and dates on which the ransoms would be required. They would find out how to deliver the money later by phone. While my guests were sleeping (helped by a soporific I placed in their drinks to synchronize their waking up) I made the few changes needed to begin the denouement of my little drama.
Chapter 11

As she awoke, the thought came again to Cindy that she really had no clue as to how long she had been a captive. Except for the pleasures of self-exploration she had recently experienced, the time spent in her prison had been a boring succession of mindless videos (she had come to hate Disney flicks), stupid teen romance novels, and fast food. Her mind was even numb to the continued sense of danger. As always when she first got up, Cindy tried to open the entry door. As always, it remained obstinately unmovable. She then methodically twisted the knob on the side door and pushed on it as usual. This time, with a sudden lurch, the door swung outward!