Product Tester Required Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are two accounts of the next 4 minutes, for the purposes of simplicity I shall refer to these as accounts A and B.

Account A.

Joanne's head tilted back, the tension in her neck stretched the tendons which stood out, her back arched and her hips squirmed as the dildo bottomed out in Joanne's cunt.

Jane raised her body and looked down the length of Joanne's quivering body still maintaining the steady thrusting.

Joanne's nipples were hard points, sweat had already formed a sheen on her body. Her abs rippled as spasms coursed through her body.

Sweat pooled on her on her torso and patterns of droplets bounced up as the vibrations deep in her pussy traveled outwards to the skin on her lower belly.

The first minute passed.

Joanne's head twisted from side to side and copious spit dribbled down her cheek, a thin foam and spit bubble formed at the corner of her mouth spreading onto the ball gag.

The muscles in her arms strained against their restraints, her legs alternatively kicked against their bindings.

The creases in her face deepened into pronounced ridges. Her lungs worked hard and forced snorts of air through her nose.

Spit sprayed from around the ball gag. Still Jane maintained a steady pace fucking Joanne's brains out wishing to swap places.

The second minute passed.

Joanne's eyes had been wide and staring at Jane, now seemed unfocused and her eyelids fluttered before her eyes rolled back in her head.

Her body gradually relaxed as exhaustion took its toll and involuntary movements spastically gyrated her hips and caused smaller movements across her body.

The third minute passed.

Still Jane steadily fucked her new friend. Her bodily reactions remained pretty constant for the remainder of the test.

Account B.

The sensation of the dildo touching my outer lips was nothing short of amazing. They buzzed against its ethereal surface and I reached up with my pussy to get more.

As the dildo gradually entered my cunt the strong vibrations became overwhelming and when it was into the hilt I could feel nerves even in my pelvis and spine tingling unbearably as my body took over and my brain was overwhelmed by sensory stimulus.

I was aware that I was thrashing and my hips were bucking, it can only be described as exquisite, almost painful, but sensations like no other.

I could not decide for the first minutes whether I enjoyed this over stimulation, but as my body re-calibrated it's nerve endings to cope I began to orgasm more powerfully than I imagined it was possible.

As I felt the dildo being withdrawn I was aware of my nipples and clitoris aching from being engorged and erect.

Jane released Joanne's bonds and undid the ball gag, then cuddled up to the sweaty spent body of Joanne as her breathing returned to normal. She stroked the hair from her face and lightly kissed her face.

Joanne's eyes focused onto Jane's.

Jane had to know, "was that good?"

Joanne nodded, "Oh yes, les petite mort."

"Pardon," whispered Jane.

"Les petite mort," repeated Joanne, "it's French, the little death, it means an orgasm."

"That was like an out of body experience, at first it's too intense, then you orgasm and it's like dying and loving every second of it," Joanne described.

"You cuddle up to me and have a sleep," coaxed Jane.

"Thanks, I'm still floating, afterglow."

When Joanne awoke it was 3.45 in the afternoon and Jane had got dressed and was coaxing a reciprocating fucking machine into operation.

It had a comfortable seat, except for the 100 mm wide gap right down the middle and a dildo that rose and fell in the middle.

Jane was in the process of fixing the prototype dildo onto the piston and adjusting the stroke length. "Hi there sleepy head," she said affectionately.

Joanne smiled and said brightly, "what you doing?"

"I was thinking I could use this when I'm the test subject," she explained.

"Well I'm not stopping you having a go on it but it won't count because it's not in the testing procedure," Joanne reasoned back to Jane.

Jane looked crestfallen, "fuck it, we'll include it as an additional test because of the extreme nature of the vibrations," conceded Joanne, "it'll make us look thorough."

"That's proper middle management speak," joked Jane.

"What is?", Asked Joanne sounding still sleepy and confused.

"Using fancy language so you get to watch me have my brains fucked out," explained Jane.

"I'll get some coffee, I want that set up and you naked when I get back," ordered Joanne with a sleepy smile, sounding as bossy as a telly-tubby.

Joanne got the kettle and wandered out of the office to the communal kitchen to fill it with water. It wasn't till she met Yvonne in the main corridor that she realized she was still naked.

Yvonne took her by the arm and lead her briskly back into the product testing office.

"What the hell do you think you're doing wandering around naked?", Demanded Yvonne.

Joanne had to think about this and several thoughts seemed relevant.

"We're conducting some important tests on a new prototype and the reason I forgot to put my clothes on is due to just having my brains fucked out in a human test procedure," she argued. "I'm glad you've brought it to my attention because I'll need your witness statement when I sue the company for my industrial injury."

Yvonne looked at Joanne as if she had taken all leave of her senses. "Why have you just had your brains fucked out?", She inquired, more than a little perplexed where this was going.

"It's you who instructed me to follow the procedures in the files and you who showed me the human testing equipment and interviewed me," Joanne replied.

Yvonne's face went ashen as she realized that, beyond all possible reasoning, Joanne might have a case.

Joanne put the kettle on making no attempt to cover her nakedness and added, "of course, if Jane and I are allowed to continue our vital work in this company as we see fit, in whatever state of dress or undress we choose, and are allowed to evaluate the products above and beyond the written procedures, I'm prepared to overlook your lapse in judgement."

HR management are not used to being wrong or having staff tell them what to do. Yvonne was not going down so easily, "You can't just do as you want," she blurted.

"Come and see what we're expected to do here responded," Joanne, an evil plan had formed in her mind.

"OK, I'd be very interested to know what you're doing," Yvonne stubbornly replied.

They went through to the human test room, Joanne still naked carrying Jane's coffee. Jane was completely naked again and the look on Yvonne's face hardened, "what is going on here?"

Joanne winked and smiled at Jane who Yvonne was staring at in what might be considered an inappropriate manner, "Please describe the human test procedure you are about to put yourself through at your employers instruction."

Jane began, "the test subject is seated on the.."

"We never..," Interrupted Yvonne.

"Provided test subjects," finished Joanne interrupting Yvonne.

"Perhaps you want to volunteer?", Asked Jane.

Yvonne looked into Jane's eyes startled by the suggestion, but not half as startled as she was when the wrist restraint snapped around her wrist.

Yvonne was quite easily overpowered by Jane and Joanne and pressed into the fucking machine. Once they had her gagged, getting her skirt and knickers off was tricky but accomplished quickly.

Joanne ran her fingers over Yvonne's minge and was shocked at how damp she was. They lined up the dildo and pushed it half way into her cunt.

Yvonne was shaking her head frantically and crying.

"Have you ever masturbated with a vibrating dildo?", Asked Jane, "what kind of fucking question is that?"

Yvonne went still when it finally dawned on her how fucking degrading the company's treatment had been. She saw how lucky the business had been that Joanne and Jane both loved this degrading job.

There was no more reprieve for Yvonne. They turned the machines on and started the timer.

Yvonne's reactions were similar to those of Joanne's. The details varied in the written product appraisal she wrote later, but she didn't tell anyone else that she'd been forcibly raped by a fucking machine.

She asked to be a test subject again when they were cuddled up and she was still floating in her afterglow, still wearing her sweat dampened blouse.

She took a quick shower, tidied herself up and went back to her office to write said report.

Jane finished her coffee then stated, "just got time for one more test and we can go home". Joanne kissed her gently biting Jane's lower lip and guided her backwards to the chaise lounge. She pulled the dildo from the fucking machine and offered Jane the ball gag.

"No restraints for this test," insisted Joanne.

Joanne gently stroked the dildo deeply in and withdrew slowly till the tip was nearly visible out of Jane's pussy. She repeated this several times looking into Jane's blissful eyes edged with a heady mix of apprehension and expectation.

She reached for the timer and set the remote to full as the dildo was nearly withdrawn.

As soon as the vibrations started Jane's head inclined back and her grip around Joanne's body tightened, pulling the dildo deep into her cunt.

The powerful stimulation was difficult to bear and Joanne was unable to withdraw far with the force Jane was pulling her into her delicious melon sized tits which slid over and between her more modest boobs.

Jane writhed under her, muffled groans and screams and spit and foam escaped from her gagged mouth.

Her curvaceous legs wrapped around the backs of Joanne's and pulled her further in, trembling with involuntary spasms.

Jane's mind was struggling to cope with the sensations coming from the nerves in her bones and spine as the vibrations traveled through her body. Her arse quivered as ripples traveled out across her skin.

Joanne had quickened her pace and was reaching her own orgasm. She screamed out as her pussy clenched on the bulbous buzzing globe and her own over sensitized clitoris erupted into a powerful orgasm which lasted for a full half minute.

Jane's eyes rolled back in her head and the majority of tension left her body. Her jaw ached from biting down on the ball gag. Her orgasm was beyond what Joanne had described. It involved parts of her body that shouldn't have any involvement.

Her pussy clenched on the dildo's loosely defined exterior as it buzzed deep inside her. Her entire spine and lower ribs tingled in exquisite pain.

She felt sensations that rattled the marrow of her pelvis and her inner thighs buzzed against Joanne's hips. She hated it and loved it in equal measure.

The waves of her orgasm continued until the timer reached 4 minutes. Joanne was unable to break the vice like grip Jane had on her until her exhaustion allowed Joanne to grasp the remote by her finger tips and switch the dildo off.

They continued fucking slowly as Joanne unclasped the ball gag and gently snogged Jane's aching slippery mouth, licking the dribbles of saliva from her cheeks.

Joanne rose from Jane's spent body and removed the dildo from her own now reddened pussy with a slurp. Joanne let out a loud fanny fart and returned to cuddle Jane on the chaise lounge.

They kissed lazily and Jane drifted off to sleep for 15 minutes.

Once they had showered together, washing each other down and dressed. Joanne offered Jane a lift home, which she accepted.

Jane lived alone in a flat, 16 miles and two buses from the factory. Joanne was exhausted and Jane could tell she was in no condition to drive the 20 miles back to the other side of Bath.

She entered Jane's flat in crumpled clothes and had no knickers at all never mind a spare pair.

They slept together in the same bed, sex was not on their minds but they examined each others pussies. Both were sore and had reddened lips but no permanent harm had been done.

They were the first office workers in work next day and we're busily finishing simpler tests on the dildo when Yvonne knocked on their office before cautiously entering.

"Good morning girls," she chirped.

They both smiled at her and returned the greeting. Joanne put the kettle on and asked for a ten minute meeting.

When the coffee was made Yvonne inquired how the testing was going.

The office phone rang and Joanne excused herself and answered it. It was Darren from the design department, Joanne asked if she could put it on speaker phone, he agreed.

"There's been a mistake with the new prototype manufacture, they put the wrong micro motors in," said Darren.

"That would explain quite a bit," replied Joanne.

"I'm just glad I caught it before it got near human testing," said Darren.

"Yes, that's certainly very fortunate," said Joanne biting her hand trying not to smile.

"Have you done any tests yet?", Asked Darren.

"Yes, but we had to improvise because it took most of our sensors off the scale," answered Joanne. "The lateral vibration displacement test should have been in the order of 0.3mm and our transducer only has a range of 2mm."

"Fucking hell, sorry ladies, that's unbelievable, what amplitude did you get?", Darren wanted to know.

"Well the test was quite difficult to measure, the outer edge of the dildo visibly blurred, so we clamped it to a work bench and tested how far it lifted a constrained weight," Joanne explained.

"You saw how far it lifted a weight? How the hell did you measure that?"

"Yes, we started with 200 grams but that just bounced about, in the end we found that 1 Kilogram remained steady and lifted 8mm when we switched the dildo on."

There was silence from the other end of the phone for a good 15 seconds.

"Are you still there," asked Joanne.

"I'm coming down right now," snorted Darren, "no one takes the piss out of me."

The phone was slammed down.

12