Productive Review

Story Info
Boss takes advantage of female employee.
3.3k words
204.3k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William was exceedingly glad that he was seated behind a big desk as he watched the notoriously dressed Rachel Timmons bending over the file cabinet across the room from him. Her tight short skirt rode high up her legs revealing the gusset and lace of a bright red pair of new satin panties, driving poor William's male equipment into an excited state of elevation. The poor woman was unaware of her exposure and the intense pleasure she was bringing to the men around her.

She had been the topic of interest among her male counterparts at the office for some time now but had never exhibited any wayward moral conduct so far, still William had an itch, and she was it. He had something of a brainstorm brewing in his dark and seedy little mind and he was just about to initiate its action.

Reviews were about to start and he was planning to use these as an opportunity to get to know the lovely and sexy Mrs. Timmons a little more intimately. He was excited as he looked forward to his interview with her imagining her in a state of undressed exposure as he took advantage of her body with all its obvious charms.

He watched her as she took her seat across from his desk crossing her smooth stocking clad legs. After doing so she had revealed a healthy portion of her lovely thighs making a lovely pose of it. Her face was radiant, as her breast all but strained to free themselves from the confines of her snappy top. Her skirt was now high enough to reveal her long shapely legs topping off the perfect picture of female sexuality.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Timmons, as you know we conduct these semi annual reviews to encourage our employees to greater productivity. There has been some negative change in your performance since your last review Rachel, you don't mind if I call you Rachel do you?

"No Mr. Hoffman not at all, what kind of negative change are you referring to? I have been under the impression that my work has been satisfactory up until now." Her voice faltering and a bit and unsteady as she ask.

Great she thought this is all I need a blotch on my record or worse. He couldn't be considering firing me could he; his statement about her efficiency took her completely aback and her confidence all but dissolved.

Mrs. Timmons I wonder if you could tell me why I should consider continuing your employment with us, in your own words please, if you would.

"Well Mr. Hoffman I - Well I mean to say - Oh damn it all." It was here that she broke down and began crying, explaining she just couldn't afford to lose her position with the company. She was telling him she would do anything to keep her position, work longer hours or take extra work home if needed, anything.

"Do you really mean anything Mrs. Timmons?" He ask her.

"Yes Bill anything," she replied.

"I wonder Rachel, if you would mind stepping over and locking the office door for me."

She immediately rose and crossed over to the door securing the room, and then promptly returned to her chair with an expectant expression on her face as she looked into his eyes.

"Rachel, I want you to raise your skirt place your hand inside your panties and massage your clit for me as I watch."

A look of complete surprise and shock swept over her face and it looked as if she would begin to weep again as she looked at him in unbelief. But she only paused momentarily then shoved her panties half way down her thighs raised her skirt and began masturbating her closely shaved pussy in front of her boss.

William watched this beautiful woman fulfilling one of his long time fantasies as his cock grew to enormous proportions leaping inside his shorts, and straining at his zipper. He noticed the flush of her face and wondered if it was excitement or embarrassment that caused her color.

"Does it feel good Rachel?" He ask her.

"Yes William it feels wonderful," she replied. She was completely caught up in the depravity of the scene, unable to believe that this act would excite her the way it had. She couldn't believe she was this wet so soon after beginning her self-manipulation.

"You do know that you look absolutely stunning standing there don't you?" He ask her.

"Thank you Bill for the complement." she answered.

"Would you insert a finger or two inside for me and let me watch you fuck yourself Rachel?"

Rachel was shocked but complied without protest, and was even more turned on by his use of profanity, something her own husband would never have done. She parted her legs slightly affording him a better view of her fingers working her now very wet pussy.

"Yes baby, that's it, work that hot tight little thing for me Rachel, you look so fucking hot standing there your fingers wet with your own juice. You like doing this don't you Mrs. Timmons, you like exposing yourself in front of strangers and doing exotic sexual acts in front of them?"

"I have never done anything like this before Bill, but yes, it does make me hot to know your watching and that your going to eventually fuck me to orgasm, yes Bill I'm very hot."

Bill stood up and tugged at his trouser zipper freeing his now throbbing member to the lust stricken hungry eyes of the lovely Rachel Timmons, and began slowly stroking his cock for her visual pleasure. He noticed her eyes were totally fixed on the actions of his hands as he watched her fuck herself. She enjoyed the scene that was easy enough to tell from her look.

Rachel gasp at the sight of William pulling his cock out of his trousers and stroking it in front of her. His cock was so long and thick, she had been surprised by his action, but still, she found herself wondering just how it would feel inside her.

"Do you like watching me jack my cock off in front of you Rachel?"

"Yes Bill, I love the look of it, you have a beautiful thick cock William and I can't wait to get it in me," she had blurted out the statement without any thought at all.

"You're a hot little slut aren't you Rachel, I bet your going to enjoy the fuckings you'll take in here from now on, wont you Mrs. Timmons?"

"Yes Bill I'm looking forward to servicing your cock for you, feeling you filling me with your hot cum." Rachel still could not believe this instantaneous change in her own sexuality on such tremendously short notice. She actually enjoyed this verbal bantering with her boss it was turning her on.

"Come over here Rachel, in front of me."

She moved and stood directly in front of him and then he kissed her deeply on the mouth as his cock slide in between her legs gliding down over her clit. She involuntarily rolled her hips upward as his dick tortured her most sensitive area. The heavy moisture she had produced with her fingers facilitated his entrance.

"I'm going to enjoy using your pussy whenever I want to Rachel, enjoy turning you into my own personal cum slut."

Her reply was simply to reach down and gently squeeze his massively hard cock and rub its head against her quivering clit. She was moaning now, as William mouth fucker her with his tongue.

Rachel was more excited now than she had ever been in her life, she couldn't believe she would get such pleasure from these devious acts, or from the feel of a strangers cock poking in between her legs. But she didn't care; she was committed to this act of lechery and bent on her own fulfillment in the process.

"I want you to kneel like a good little slut and suck my cock Rachel and lick my balls too while your at it baby."

"Yes sir," she replied and went down on her knees then started without hesitation. She took his member into her mouth until its head was pushing at her throat then began rapidly fucking him with her warm cavity.

"Mrs. Timmons that is wonderful," he told her

She completely loved the way she felt as she knelt before him with his dick in her face, she was a depraved slut, and knew it, for enjoying this act so much. This was her first experience of this kind, and as she sucked her boss she knew it wouldn't be her last, she loved it, she was born for this and wanted it.

"My God Rachel I'm now sorry I waited so long to move on you baby, you are fantastic."

She smiled inside a little at this statement of approval from her boss and said, "Does this mean you wont be firing me then," she ask jokingly.

"No Mrs. Timmons, your job here is now guaranteed for life. Now please stand and lay back on my desk, I'm going to eat before I fuck."

She lay back and spread her wonderful legs for him, and William immediately impaled her cunt with his hot tongue. She began arching her pelvis upward against his thrusting member enabling him to achieve a greater depth of penetration with his tongue, as she completely enjoyed the sensation of his mouth.

"Oh yes Mr. Hoffman, I love the way you eat pussy it feels marvelous," she told him.

William parted her labia with his tongue like a whip, and lashed her hard tiny clit with gusto thoroughly enjoying the little quivers her body made and the whimpering sounds emanating from her throat. He was hardcore relentless in his dedication to her body, driven by the lust she had inspired in him for so long now.

He tongue lashed Rachel like a man gone wild pushing her to the brink of orgasm and then slowing the pace until she cooled. He did so repeatedly until at last in exasperation she cried out, "Get me off you bastard and do it now."

As he rose up to a standing position making ready his penetration of his secretary he noticed the look in her eyes, it was a look of deep need. Need for release from the desire that now burned inside her body as she lay there shaking from her own lust.


"Are you ready to be fucked Rachel," he ask her.

"Yes Bill, please make me cum, fuck my brains out with your big hard cock baby and make me scream."

"You know I'll want more of this don't you Rachel?"

"And you know I'm going to give you more Mr. Hoffman."

She gasped as he inserted the head of his cock between the weeping lips of her pussy. Rachel cried out with passion when William was half way into her passage and moaned deeply when he bottomed out against her cervix. She began to roll her hips upward against his movements like a wild woman and completely abandoned any pretense to a modest decorum. She was a pure sexual fuck machine as he power stroked himself into her opening, Rachel was running as hard toward release as she could go.

"Oh God William it feels wonderful, you inside my body this way."

"I love the sight of my cock as it fucks you Rachel, I'm completely saturated with your wetness now you know. Do you like the feel of your fuck my little slut," he ask her?

"I love the way you pound me Bill, Fuck me baby, Fuck me hard," she cried out.

As she came she sprayed bodily fluids all over Bill and the edge of his desk and smiled up at him as she received in herself that hot load of fluid from his sack. That marked the end of their temporary urgency and their first love making session, but she was reluctant to let him leave her body right away, holding him there and smiling up at him telling him what a wonderful lover he was.

It would work out wonderfully for them he thought as he looked down at her radiant smile. He could keep her late and fuck her after hours, or call her on the weekends for Saturday service.

"You know I wasn't really going to let you go Rachel."

"It hardly matters now Mr. Hoffman, I am now your dedicated cum slut, your fuck slave, and I'll do whatever you ask of me William, anything. I'll fuck whomever you please and go where ever you send me to do it." With that she kneeled in front of him taking his limp cock into her mouth sucking him clean.

"Tomorrow precisely at noon I want to use your office Mr. Hoffman there is something I want you to see. I want you to hide in the supply closet with the door slightly ajar with your eyes peeled and your ears open," she told him as she smiled.

"See here woman, what type of wicked depravity are you working here," he ask her smiling back?

"The type of wicked depravity you'll adore that's what kind," she told him with a twinkle in her Irish greens.

Next day as the clock moved toward noon Bill was filled with a nearly uncontrollable sense of excitement as he awaited Rachel's surprise. Not knowing exactly what awaited him he knew at least by instinct it would be of a sexual nature, and at least flagrantly notorious.

He had just entered the supply closet as Rachel entered with another young female employee - Bill recognized her as Cindy Bolin from personnel. He listened intently as the two women engaged in hushed conversation.

"Cindy you know what this will mean when Mr. Hoffman finds out don't you," she ask the distressed young woman?

"Yes Rachel, he'll probably fire me at the very least. I don't know what to do, I simply can't lose my job here with my husband laid off right now." As she spoke she began to cry and lowered her eyes to the floor.

"I don't know if I will be able to help you or not Cindy, or if I should even risk trying to."

"Oh please Rachel, please help keep out of trouble and save my position here, I'll do anything you ask if you do," she begged the taller blonde.

"Really Cindy, ANYTHING!"

"Yes Rachel."

Rachel stepped forward in front of Cindy and slowly slid her hand up the front of the young girls skirt, and it was obvious to William what her hand movements were doing under there.

"Oh Rachel please, I've never done this sort of thing before, please don't, please."

"Do you want to lose your job you silly bitch, you know that no one else will hire you once they find out what's happened here."

"Ok Rachel I'm sorry, it's just that you startled me," Cindy was still crying but gave up the idea of protest after that.

Rachel moved closer to the young girl her hand still in place under her skirt, and kissed Cindy softly on the mouth as her fingers expertly worked on the young girls warm pussy.

After a few moments of Rachel's expert manipulation of her clit Cindy began to warm up a little and even returned Rachel's kiss.

"Oh Rachel what your doing down there feels wonderful, I never knew it could be this way with two women."

Rachel lowered her face to Cindy's crotch as she kneeled before her and peeled the young girls panties off her body. She forced her cunt lips apart and started lapping her clit with her long hot tongue, even as she savagely fucked three of her fingers into the girls oozing cunt.

Bill could distinguish the hard breathing and wet sucking sounds coming from his office and he slowly began stroking his cock through his trousers as he watched from his hiding place.

Cindy had placed her hands on top of Rachel's head and was now stroking her pussy against Rachel's hard working tongue. Her moaning was now almost non-stop and deeply imbedded with a sharp urgency for orgasm. She was lost in the feeling of what was going on between her legs, and her entire world contained only the sensations of Rachel's mouth against her wet sex.

"Oh Rachel, I'm so hot and I love what your doing to me, suck me you cunt lapping bitch."

Rachel was only spurred on to greater heights of lust from the filthy commands and language now issuing forth from young Cindy's mouth. She raised both hands to Cindy's breast and squeezed her nipples as hard as she could, and continued until Cindy screamed out in pain and fell to her knees in front of Rachel on the floor.

Then Rachel grabbed the young girls face between her hands and roughly shoved her tongue into the girl's mouth, giving Cindy the deepest French fuck in the mouth, that she had ever received.

Rachel then lay back on the floor and lowered her thong and spread her legs before the horny young Cindy's drooling mouth.

"Now eat me bitch, and don't come up for air until you hear me scream and feel my pussy quiver."

Bill waited until Cindy had Rachel were well on her way to cream land before quietly slipping from his hiding place. He was beside himself from the events he had witnessed and the depraved sounds these girls had made as they fucked each other. His cock long free now from the confines of its usual resting place, leapt in anticipation of the sweet pussy it would now ravage and mutilate.

He knelt behind Cindy, whose head was buried deeply between Rachel's stunningly long legs without being noticed. He was not acknowledged until the head of his cock began to penetrate the young voluptuous cunt lips of the youthful Cindy's tight pussy.

Cindy cried out as she felt the long thick and very hot cock enter her sloppy cunt channel, not from pain, but in surprise. She was a little confused at first but the sensation of Williams magnificent tool soon calmed and warmed her mood.

"Oh God Mr. Hoffman you feel so good inside of me, please fuck me hard, take me like a whore Bill."

Her words only heated his desire for her even hotter than it already was, her fluids were running down the front of his sack and dripping on the carpet beneath them. Her pussy was incredibly tight around his pulsing shaft, yet soft and yielding to his invasion of her body. The sounds she made with her mouth as she devoured Rachel's cunt drove poor William to the very brink of his cum.

"Rachel cried out, eat me you fucking slut I'm Cumming, fuck me hard with that tongue." Then she began to shake uncontrollably as she came spraying fluids all over Cindy's cheeks, and clasping her head as if she were attempting to force the young girls face into her cunt itself.

Rachel's cries set Cindy's own orgasm in motion as the channel of her sex began to convulse clasping Bill's cock so tightly that she all but forced his huge dick completely out of her cunt with the power of her contractions. She too was screaming in some unknown language as she found her release.

Bill fought his way back into Cindy's sweet sex and began dumping load after burning load of thick cum into the young girls eager cunt. He shot so much goop into her that it was running freely down the inside of her legs as she crouched there shaking.

They collapsed there together and lay recuperating there energy, Cindy with her face at Rachel's breast, and William behind her, with his cock laying between the cheeks of her ass.

That afternoon both ladies received a raise, and were told they would be working late the next night... with Mr. Hoffman himself as acting supervisor. They were both very pleased to do so.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Mom He forces the Cheerleader's Mom to be his eager ass-slut too.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
The Neural Inhibitor Kyle takes revenge by taking minds.in Mind Control
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories