Prof Black Does Two Chem Profs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles was totally turned-on by fucking Gwen while watching Nancy's face overcome by lust. His cock felt like iron as he pounded Gwen relentlessly. Nancy stared right into his eyes as she came. It was as if they were fucking each other through Gwen, and that pushed him into an even higher gear. He coated his thumb with saliva and pushed it firmly into Gwen's puckered star.

Gwen pulled her face out of Nancy's pussy and turned toward Charles, wailing "Ooohhh! Jeezzz, Charles, take it easy!"

But there was no stopping Charles now.

"Open the night table drawer, Nancy, and toss me the tube of KY that's in there."

Nancy held the tube out toward him, he took it from her hand, lathered his cock with it, and quickly positioned the swollen, purple head against Gwen's backdoor. Nancy was quietly moaning her appreciation of Gwen's oral skills, and smiling and nodding at Charles to encourage him. Gwen was moaning and squirming beneath him. Charles leaned over her back to whisper into her ear.

"I guess Anita didn't tell you girls everything. She loved it when I did her anally. She wouldn't let me stop pounding her for a good twenty minutes. Just like this...."

He pushed hard into Gwen's ass, forcing his way through her tight sphincter muscles and into her warm, tight, and surprisingly moist back passage. The lube was doing its job, letting Charles start a hard pumping rhythm into and almost entirely out of her ass. With every thrust forward, Gwen's face was pushed hard against Nancy's pussy. "Ohh, yeah!" Nancy whispered, as Gwen involuntarily squeezed her clit with each thrust. Both young professors were moaning encouragement to their senior colleague, caught up in the physical pleasure and pure lust of their encounter with the legendary Charles Black.

When he was close to cumming, Charles pulled out of Gwen's ass and maneuvered her into a siting position, next to Nancy, so he could cum in their mouths and on their faces. He let loose with an unusually large load, even for him, inspired by the raw sexual energy of these two thirty-somethings.

They all showered together in the large, glass-enclosed shower stall, with river rocks underfoot and polished granite slabs for sides, in the completely updated en suite bath attached to his large, master bedroom. Nancy and Gwen admired the large flat screen TV and sound system built into the wall facing the king size bed, and the huge walk-in closet that used to be, Charles told them, part of another small second bedroom he had combined with the master when he renovated the house.

"Why didn't you put on some mood music?" Nancy asked, teasing him. "Yeah, that would have been very seductive," Gwen purred.

"Perhaps next time, ladies," Charles replied with an amused lilt in his voice. "I'll have to rest up for a day or two before hand, though."

Nancy and Gwen laughed and snickered all the way to their cars and drove off to their apartments in the early light of dawn.

12