Prof Litcher's Pillow Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harvey went on his way to clean off his dick and take a leak. Entering the playroom, it was as I expected, with Jesse humping away. He had her on her back again, her legs over his shoulder, buggering her in the ass.

Harvey didn't linger long in the loo. I barely took a sip of fresh wine when he was back, eager not to miss a moment of debauchery. We drank our wine and watched the salacious show. I had just started another glass when Jesse's buttocks clinched. He arched his back and shuddered. It was my turn.

I selected two torpedo shaped vibrators from the toy box before climbing onto the bed that was now dotted with pecker tracks. Curled up in a ball, she was pretty wasted.

Didn't matter, I was going to fuck her anyway. However, I didn't just jump on her and shove it in, instead I rubbed her shoulders and tenderly caressed her. I nuzzled and kissed the nape of her neck, eliciting a mewl of approval. I kissed down her back lingering for a moment or two around her tattoo. Then I nibbled down her butt cheek to the crease between her butt and thigh. She moaned again as I tenderly licked at the crease, first on one leg, then the other. Of course she was very wet down there, but you aren't too squeamish when you're consumed with satyriasis like me, besides creampies are my favorite dessert.

She uncoiled slowly and languidly lay on her back, gazing at me lovingly with those beautiful aquamarine eyes of hers.

"You okay, Baby?"

She nodded affirmatively.

"Having fun?"

She smiled, wrapped her arms around my neck and drew herself up to kiss me. "Oh, yes Daddy!" she whispered "I never knew it could be this good."

"There's nothing better than a little uninhibited sex."

"I love you Daddy."

"I love you too kitten," I said as I fingered her cunt. "Now, are you ready for your Daddy to fuck you again?"

"Oh, yes Daddy," she gushed. "You're the best."

I kissed down her neck and nibbled a nipple. Rolling onto my back, I turned my head towards and said, "This time, you fuck me." She looked at me questioningly, seeking guidance. "Come on Baby, get Daddy nice and hard. Then fuck me."

She shifted around to gain access to my cock. It was already on the rise before she ever nibbled on the head. She lovingly kissed the cock that had made her, slathering up and down the growing shaft, nibbling at the thickening cock tube as it grew more and more pronounced, mumbling about how much she liked my big dick. After gathering up a tube of fuck grease lying on the bed, I pushed her head away from my rigid prong and coated it with a generous helping of lube.

"Climb aboard," I said with a smirk. "It's daddy-fuck time."

Kara grinned with delight as she straddled me. She grasped my cock and started to put it in her pussy. "No, not there," I admonished.

Her expression changed to one of anticipatory concern. Still, she directed my cock to her anus without any further urgings on my part. She eased herself down. Her anus opened easily to take the first two-thirds of the crown. She eased herself down more, eyes wide as her sphincter stretched to accommodate my girth.

"Oh, oh, oh," she whimpered. Sweat formed on her brow and she lowered herself more until the head popped past the anal ring. She paused, eyes shut tightly, sweating now profusely, panting through her mouth like she was in a Lamaze class.

I waited and waited for her take me in. Growing impatient, I grabbed her hips and tried to force her down. She grabbed my hands, making it clear that she wasn't quite ready. Releasing my grip, I snarled, "Come on slut, fuck me!"

With those words of fatherly encouragement, she sank down, moaning like a forlorn soul, taking in about an inch of my thick dick. After a moment or two, she sank down some more taking in about and additional half inch. She rose up slightly and sank down again. She began rising and falling, taking in a little more dick at a time, fucking me with short strokes.

I just lay back watching her tits jiggle as she fucked me, enjoying the sensations of her sodomizing herself on my cock. Eventually her ass checks were resting on my pelvic bone, my engorged cock buried as deep as possible in her bowls. She paused a few minutes, still panting and now shaking a bit.

"I… bet… all the… girls… tell you… that… you are… enormous," she said between pants.

"They all get use to it. You'll get use to it," I said playing with her nipple rings.

"I don't know Daddy. You're awfully big."

Twisting the rings I replied, "I won't feel so big tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? I won't be able to walk tomorrow."

"Sure you will." I let go of her twisted nipples, "There, does it feel any better now."

She nodded yes, as the distraction the salacious discomfort eased the pain of my thick cock stretching her ass.

"Take your time. We have all night."

She rose up and slowly took a full stroke, then another and another. Soon the grip with her sphincter relaxed appreciably around my cock allowing it to slide easily in and out of her gut. Exhaling with a 'whoosh' she settled into a steady rhythm. Her eyes brightened and she exclaimed, "Oh yes, Daddy, that does feel good." She ooo-ed and ah-ed as she fucked me with gusto, now obviously enjoying it.

I let her fuck me for a while before I pushed her off my dick. She looked at me with a puzzled expression that said, "What's wrong?"

I handed her a greased up vibrator and then drew my knees up. "Stick it in," I hissed. As I spread my ass checks. Kara looked at the vibrator and then my hairy hole, shrugged and ran it up my ass. "Turn it on," I huskily whispered.

She twisted the base. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! .

"Ohhhhhhhh, fuck," I groaned as my ass and groin came alive. I could feel the vibrations through my prostate and up the length of my dick to the very tip. Lowering my legs, I ordered in a hoarse gasp, "Now slut, fuck me!"

My daughter climbed back aboard. As she sank her sweet ass over my bulging cock again, I ran the other vibrator buzzing up her dripping snatch.

"Fucking mercy!" she spat, her eyes bugging out.

Within moments she was transformed into a wild woman, pounding my cock savagely, yelling obscenities that would cause a sailor to blush. Heavenly juices poured from her intensely aroused sex, soaking my crotch and the bed below.

Harvey jumped up on the bed, ran a buzz toy up his butt and straddled me standing. Harv yelped as she nearly pulled his dick off sucking it into her mouth while she wildly gyrated atop me.

Under the dual assault, my orgasm began to quickly build. Before it got completely away from me, I jammed my hand between my groin and her pounding buttocks. Reaching just behind my balls, I pressed into my deep-seated cock tube at the juncture with my prostate. Seconds later, the orgasm hit. Pressing very firmly, I successfully blocked the ejaculation. The feeling, as always, was incredibly intense. I was staggered as the blindingly intense, utterly raw sexual ecstasy surged through my shuddering frame as bombasts of lights exploded in my lust-fevered brain.

I hadn't quite recovered from the first climatic event, when the second intense wave tore through me, as my organs attempted to ejaculate the fluids that were backing up in my system. I held on, pressing my urethra closed. Again and again I was wracked with incredibly intense orgasms, one on top of the other. I held on for several minutes until I couldn't stand it any longer. I released my grip, releasing a torrent of cum to spew deep inside of her burning rectum as she continued to pummel me.

Even after my shrinking dick slipped out of her ass, she was still crazed, slamming into my groin. When I finally recovered my senses somewhat, my hazy vision cleared. It took a moment, but I realized that the hairy butt I looking up at wasn't Harvey's, but Jesse's. His vibrator came sliding halfway out of his ass as he bucked with his own orgasm.

Quite incapable of huffing, yelling and swallowing a sperm load all at the same time, Jesse's cum flew from her mouth and spattered over my chest and stomach. Spent, Jesse crumpled and fell to the side opposite of where Harvey was still recovering.

I pulled her down and rolled her onto her back, splayed legs jerking uncontrollability with her feet in the air, her own nearly continuous orgasm continued to peak and ebb like waves breaking against a rock jetty. I extracted the vibrator from my ass and then mercifully removed the vibrator from my daughter's cunt. I had to dig for it as she had sucked it deep into the clasping interior of her vagina. Her legs plopped ungracefully to the bed and then she curled up in the fetal position, still shaking violently.

Except for a few post-orgasmic moans, we all lay quietly for some time, basking in the afterglow of intense sexual release. As I lay there, my groin still tingling, my balls began to ache. My sex addled brain remembered back to my feelings of trepidation and dread when I read Kara's letter at lunch today. Man, what in the hell was I worried about?